Pounding Heart

By EmeraldPaint

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 π•Ώπ–œπ–” ~ π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”« 𝔖𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 In a world where humans never existed, there're such bei... More

Teaser
Author's Note
Dragon Character Art
The Grand Map
1 : Poisonous Green Eyes
2 : A Dream to Defend
3 : More Than Just Flowers
4 : Visions of Darkness
5 : A Castle of Flames
6 : A Fallen Hero
7 : Arena Survivor
8 : A Proper Farewell
9 : The Seed of Rodna
10 : The Quest's Beginning
11 : The Shadow Sea
12 : A Warm Welcome
13 : The Blue Castle
14 : The Search
15 : Moridax's Grandson
16 : Rodna's Origin
17 : A Breath of Death
18 : The Temple of Pluita
19 : A Hosptitable King
20 : Queen Hyla's Hatchling
21 : The Enemy
22 : The Explaination
23 : Strength of the Gods
24 : The Battle
25 : Poisonous Dagger
26 : Recovery
Announcement
Epilogue

Prolouge

87 8 0
By EmeraldPaint

Daniik flew through the clouds. The air was warm, and the world was sleeping. He flapped his strong, leathery wings through the air. His black-scaled body sliced through the winds. Daniik spotted a village below with his sharp sight. Swiftly, he swooped down and silently landed in the grass.

"Greetings, Daniik." A dragon came out of the trees and greeted the traveler in their Dragon Tongue.

"Hevno, is my army ready?" He demanded, facing the slightly smaller dragon. Hevno grinned and came over.

"General, I am pleased to report your army shows excellent battle skills and is more than ready." He bowed with respect.

"You have done well." He smirked. "We shall strike our target soon."

"Our target?" Hevno asked.

"The royal slime is here somewhere." Daniik's eyes burned at the village below, Tagonia. "She'll die soon enough, and our mission will be complete."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 514 33
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Recent events have cancelled this old, old story. However! The synopsis for the rest of the chapters I had planned for the se...
35.9K 442 39
This book was set in the late 1300, back then humans knew that dragons were real, they just rarely saw them and they didn't get attacked by them. the...
252K 14.1K 98
Dragon love story. 18+ slow burn ***unedited*** I do not own any art. (Fair warning it is a slowbuild. chapters take aprox 4min to read. Violence st...
543 38 26
Castella Altocumulous is the last pure white hydra dragon alive and hiding. She is an anomaly; one of the only hydra dragons to be white, and to hav...