Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 25💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 31💀

7K 225 88
By DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

It's been a few days. Now that Y/N was back from her tour everything went back to normal. She was up to schedule with her dance classes, photoshoots, and so was I. My manager began getting things set for my upcoming world tour and it started getting busier for me, however this time I plan on bringing my family along. I can't imagine my life without them, not even a tiny bit.

Even though we have a lot to do we can't forget about the most special people in our life. After work Y/N and I try to spend the rest of the day with the kids. We take them out to the park, go shopping, study with them, eat dinner together, bathe them and put them to bed then we get back to working at night. I usually work in my studio before bed and Y/N either spends that time in her office or in her dance studio coming up with new choreography.

Lately Y/N has been pushing herself too much. She gets new students everyday and doesn't like finding excuses to give up easily. If they need help she'll stop and go over the choreography till they get it which makes her feel exhausted when she gets home but still manages to put a smile on her face for us. It's at times like this that I don't mind taking over watching our kids, she needs to rest up.

I was working late at night. It was one of those days. The kiddos and Y/N were sleeping but I couldn't go to sleep till I finished a new beat that I was working on.

My attention was fully onto my computer that I didn't realize someone opening my door. The sobbing quickly caught my attention and I immediately turned around to see Yoonji crying with a pout, finding it hard to keep her eyes open. Without letting another second pass I got up and picked her up in my arms, patting her back softly.

Yoongi: Shh, Shh. It's okay, daddy's got you princess. Were you having a bad dream?

She laid her small head on my shoulder and nodded as she tried her best to stop sobbing but just ended finding it hard to breath and sobbed every two seconds. I smiled and kissed her cheek before embracing her tightly.

Yoongi: I've got you cupcake, why are you still crying?

Yoonji: I-I run down da tairs andeu you no like us to be on the tairs, I no want to make you mad when you see cameras.

Yoongi: Aw babygirl, Yeah I don't like you guys being on the stairs because you can fall and get hurt but I'm not mad. I'm glad you didn't get hurt or else I'd be having a heart attack, did you not wake mommy up?

Yoonji: I no wanted to wake mommy up, she work too much and still take care of me and my bwoders. She needs to take long nap.

Yoongi: I should've checked the cameras to get you as soon as you woke up, I'm sorry babygirl. You want daddy to put you back to sleep upstairs?

Yoonji: Pwease no, I want stay with you pa. I scared of the big teddy bear in my dream. He so mean.

Yoongi: I'm gonna beat that teddy bears ass for messing with my princess.

Yoonji: Oh, pa? Mommy said no bad words...

Yoongi: Ah, you're right. My bad. Can we keep it a secret between us? Please?

Yoonji: No worry. Seekit safe with me, I love you pa.

Yoongi: Thank you babygirl, Daddy loves you even more. Go back to sleep, I'm here.

Y/N's POV

I reached over to hug Yoongi but felt his spot of the bed empty. My eyes shot open and I sat up thinking I had overslept and he had already left to work but the clock showed the time to be 4 in the morning. The lights were off which confused me as to were he was. I got up and checked on the kiddos but noticed a bed empty. My boys were asleep but Yoonji wasn't there.

Oh hell Nah. Where's my princess!?

Knowing Yoongi wasn't in the room either I figured he'd be in his studio. Hopefully with Yoonji too. I made my way downstairs and walked to his studio where I found him asleep on his chair with Yoonji knocked out on his chest and arms around her. My lips curved into a smile at the sight.

How the fuck is he so damn fine. This fucker got me questioning my whole existence. I really look like peppa pig sleeping and he over here looking like a whole babe. Got me craving dick just by looking at him, shit. My bum ass really got lucky, thank you lord.

I reached to get a hold of Yoonji but somehow Yoongi's reflexes were faster and he took a grip of my wrist. My body jumped a lil and he opened his eyes just to see it was me.

Y/N: Woah, it's me babe..

Yoongi: Oh, I'm sorry baby. I thought someone wanted to take my princess from me.

Y/N: I mean I was... but I'm her mommy. You really stayed up late?

Yoongi: Yes, I wanted to finish what I was working on but ended up falling asleep too.

Y/N: Workaholic. You need to get some sleep! May I take my princess now?

Yoongi: Looking like that, you may not. She's gonna open her eyes and be greeted by the scary teddy bear from her dream.

Y/N: Boy fuck you. I'm taking my baby with me. Get yo ass up and let's go to bed before I really scare you.

He closed his eyes and chuckled. I picked Yoonji up and swaddled her slowly so she wouldn't wake up.

Yoongi: Damn, you were being a sweetheart a minute ago and you turned into a b real quick.

Y/N: I am. You be making me mad though.

Yoongi: Bipolar.

Y/N: So what, you still love me.

Yoongi: Facts.

Y/N: Get up sloth, I'm tryna cuddle with you.

Yoongi: Only cuddle?

Y/N: You know what. Bye.

Yoongi: Wait for me.

Y/N: By the time you finish stretching it's gonna be Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 9.6K 41
"I like you," "I like you too!" "No, I mean like, like you. God you're so dense!" Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung are both young and successful CEO's of...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
490K 16.4K 23
[HAPPY ENDING] [TAEKOOK] 🎈FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF 🎈NO CHEATING 🎈JEON TWINS (just taekook relationship) 🎈SMUT 🎈BOY*BOY 🎈MAFIA AND NERD 🎈TAEKOOK �...
MT By 🦉

Fanfiction

38.4K 1.3K 17
Min Yoongi and Kim Jennie's children. "They're my children too, Jennie." Min Yoongi planned on surprising his parents with his members in his hometow...