Ryuko x Male Reader Insert |...

By Plumthumb

I had been writing this story in my mind for a while, so I thought I might as well share it with some other p... More

Chapter 1: Remastered
Chapter 2: Return to Form
Chapter 3: Rest & Relaxation
Chapter 4: To be Tardy is Unacceptable!
Chapter 5: 1/3 of Rufio
Chapter 6: The Kendo Master
Chapter 7: Rule one of fight club...
Chapter 8: Election Time
Chapter 9: And now it begins...
Chapter 10: Nui Harime
Chapter 11: A Grim Reminder
Chapter 12: A Little More Like You
Chapter 14: Kinslayer
Chapter 15: Father vs Son
Chapter 16: Not Even 1,000 Stabs...
Chapter 17: Kids Are Cruel
Chapter 18: Second Look (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Cold Wind
Chapter 20: The Monsoon of Destruction
Chapter 21: Don't lose your way
Chapter 22: The Long Night (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Time With You (Finale)

Chapter 13: Private Military Company

2.5K 27 12
By Plumthumb

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N woke up in a far worse position than last time. He was hanging by his wrists in a cage, his feet a few inches off the ground. At least he wasn't alone this time. "Satsuki?" Y/N asked. Satsuki barely moved. "You're awake" Satsuki said without enthusiasm. Y/N couldn't blame her for feeling defeated though, especially after what had happened before. "Where the hell are we?" Y/N asked, averting his eyes away from Satsuki's naked body. He noticed that he was still wearing the same pair of boxers from earlier. "We're in Honnoji Academy" Satsuki responded. "It's been about 5 days since the festival." 'Huh, no wonder my wrists hurt so much' Y/N thought to himself. "Sorry that whole thing didn't pan out the way you wanted it to" Y/N said, in an effort to console her. Satsuki said nothing. The room was suddenly illuminated, as Ragyo entered. "Ah, you're finally awake!" Ragyo exclaimed. "Bite me, your hair looks stupid" Y/N said. "Oh, come now, you're starting to sound like Ryuko Matoi" Ragyo said, walking into the cage. 'Ryuko' Y/N remembered. 'I hope she's doing alright after that debacle with her heart, and the revelation that Ragyo is her mom' Y/N worried. "How is Ryuko?" Y/N asked. "I don't know where she is" Ragyo admitted. 'Whew, that's good' Y/N thought, relieved. "What's your game here, gonna torture us?" Y/N asked. "Why would I need to do that? I already know far more than you do" Ragyo said. Y/N felt the rage twisting inside him, but he had no way to remedy it while he was restrained. "What's your game then, bitch?" Y/N asked spitefully. Ragyo walked over to him. "Your merge was a complete success" Ragyo said, pulling his heart out. He looked down and saw an identical heart to the one that Ryuko had. She put it back in, then turned his attention to his arm. "Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stitch your mind" Ragyo admitted. "Too much of that part of your memory is damaged from your brother's sword." Y/N laughed. "So you gave me back my arm for nothing?" Y/N said, smirking. "Oh, hardly" Ragyo said. "See, with both of my daughters rebelling against me, I have no heir to assist me in my conquest. However, if neither my daughters, nor you are willing to assist me, I'll make an heir who will." Satsuki shot a worried look at Y/N. "Life fiber merging is hereditary" Ragyo reminded. "I wonder what the result is when both parents have merged with life fibers." Y/N suddenly knew what she meant. As Ragyo ran her hands down Y/N's chest, down to his midsection, Y/N tried shrimping away. "Oh, come now, that's not going to work" Ragyo told Y/N. "The more you struggle the longer this is going to last." Y/N knew she was right, but he kept struggling anyway. "Relax, I don't plan on getting pregnant until I know that Ryuko is a lost cause" Ragyo reassured him. "I'll wait until she's either in our possession, or dead." Y/N let out a sigh of relief, but he immediately regretted it when Ragyo began to slide off his only remaining article of clothing. "I thought you said you'd wait!" Y/N yelled. "I said I didn't plan on getting pregnant" Ragyo reminded him. "I still plan to feel you out though." Satsuki looked away, as Y/N continued to struggle. 'Satsuki seemed to know. Has Ragyo been doing this to her too?' Y/N wondered.

30 days had passed since the festival, and life hadn't gotten any easier. Apparently Ragyo had decided that sexual abuse wasn't enough for Y/N, so she got some of her engineers to start torturing him daily. He generally got pieces of his body tortured, drilled into, then cut off; and he would always regenerate, so they could torture him endlessly. Y/N hadn't let himself be broken though, as he still needed to stay strong. He held onto the possibility that he might get out of here, and he might see Ryuko again. Ragyo was lecturing Satsuki about how she was nearing victory, while touching Satsuki all over the whole time. "Before long, even your little sister will be mine" Ragyo said. "My sister... Ryuko Matoi..." Satsuki muttered. "Yes" Ragyo said. "And to think she was the baby I thought had died all those years ago." Satsuki muttered something else, but Y/N couldn't hear her. "You didn't know any of that, did you?" Ragyo mocked. "No, yet you believed your father and you began plotting your rebellion; your, 'noble cause.' It's so noble it brings tears to my eyes." "As if a woman with life fibers for tear glands could cry" Satsuki shot back. Y/N heard a slapping noise, not daring to look at what was happening. "Regardless, I am still your mother" Ragyo reminded her. "My kindness shouldn't be taken for granted." "Tch, kindness?!" Y/N exclaimed. He knew he shouldn't speak, but he was too angry. "Yes, kindness. You should consider yourself lucky that you're mine. Not many boys your age get to be with a woman as beautiful as me" Ragyo said. "If it weren't for you, I'd likely be with someone even more  beautiful than you" Y/N said. "And definitely not as old and decrepit as you." "Oh really, who?" Ragyo asked. "Ryuko Matoi" Y/N said with a smirk. "Your attempts to pique my rage will not make me angry, they will only bring you more torture later" Ragyo warned him. "Regardless, how would you describe my keeping you alive?" Ragyo asked, turning her attention back to Satsuki. "I'd like to say I did it out of maternal kindness." "No, you're keeping me alive because I'm more useful to you alive than dead." 

Ryuko P.O.V.

Ryuko had a nightmare. She was driving through the rain with a man, but then her car got shot by a missile. She was suddenly woken up by an odd noise. She ran outside of the base with her scissor blade, then found the source of the noise. "I'm sick of that shit you bastards are playin'!" Ryuko declared to the covers. She quickly cut them up with one slash, freeing all those trapped inside of it. "Ryuko! You're awake!" Senketsu yelled excitedly. "Get the hell away from me! I'm done with you." Ryuko said. "I'll never wear you again. Just looking at you pisses me off! I'm not the same as you. I'm not human. I never was! I'm a goddamn life fiber monster!" Ryuko yelled. Mako started a 'hallelujah speech' about how Ryuko wasn't being herself, which only made Ryuko even angrier. "You don't know me" Ryuko declared. "Everything about me was a big fat lie. I ain't even human, hell, I can't even die. I'm a goddamn monster, just like Ragyo." "You're not" Mako said. "You're just a human that happens to have life fibers in you, just like Y/N." "Y/N?" Ryuko asked. She remembered what Ragyo had said. "Where is Y/N anyway?!" Ryuko asked. "We... don't know" Mikisugi admitted. "We hold out hope that he survived, but we believe that he was either killed by the sudden removal of his arm, or the explosion." Ryuko was snapped out of her rage temporarily. "No... dead, that can't be true... it can't!" Ryuko yelled. "I know it's hard to accept, but-" Mikisugi started. "No, he can't be dead!" Ryuko said, but her words were words of denial and she knew it. Tears were coming to her eyes.  "No... Y/N, please don't be dead" Ryuko said, trying to hold back her tears. "Sorry to tell you, he's totally dead" Ryuko suddenly heard a familiar cheerful voice say. It was the voice of... "Nui Harime!" Ryuko yelled, seeing the cover doppelganger of her. "Hehehe, don't you think you're getting all grumbly at the wrong person?" Nui asked. "Bite me" Ryuko simply responded. "Honestly, what happened to getting revenge for your dear old daddy?" Nui asked. "Come on, don't be getting angry at everyone else and forgetting about me. I killed your dad, so come on, chase after me." Ryuko grumbled, slashing at Nui's doppelganger and cutting her to pieces. The pieces reformed into a doppelganger of Ragyo Kiryuin. "My, what nimble reflexes you have, daughter dear" Ragyo said. "I'm not your daughter!" Ryuko yelled. "I understand your confusion, but it's not my fault. Blame it on Soichiro-wait no, Isshin" Ragyo said. Ryuko chased after the doppelganger, trying her hardest to slash it to pieces, but to little avail. "Now that's determination!" Ragyo exclaimed. "Far better than that failure of a sister you have." "ENOUGH! I WILL NOT STAND BY WHILE YOU MOCK LADY SATSUKI!" Gamagori yelled. "Tell me, why would I give praise to the daughter that stabbed me in the back?" Ragyo asked. "You don't resent your mother, do you?" Ragyo asked Ryuko. "All I want to do is kill you" Ryuko said. "You killed my best friend, and you expect loyalty?!" Ryuko yelled. "Who? Oh right, Y/N. Are you sure he was only your best friend?" Ragyo asked. "The hell do you care?" Ryuko asked. "I'm just saying, a little bit of his consciousness was saved on his arm before he died, and it seemed like he thought of you as far more than a friend" Ragyo said. "Come with me to honnoji academy, then we can put this whole 'mother-daughter feud' to rest" Ragyo offered, before she and Nui retreated. "You're on" Ryuko said. "Ryuko, you're walking right into her trap" Mikisugi warned. "Stop acting like you're still my teacher!" Ryuko yelled, cutting his DTR in half. "This has been your damn fault from the start for not telling me the truth about my past!" Ryuko declared. "You knew everything, but you played it cool. Sitting back, laughing at me, laughing at the freak!" Ryuko said, tears coming back to her eyes. "You know that's not true" Mikisugi said. "I know what I know, and I'm tired of your bullshit!" Ryuko yelled. "You guys can take off your Goku Uniforms whenever you want, but I have to spend my entire life with these life fibers in me. You all think Senketsu is some kind of weapon made to kill his own kind, but he isn't!" Ryuko yelled. Everyone was silent. "I am." "Don't cling to me anymore, we're through" Ryuko said to senketsu. Mako tried one more attempt to get Ryuko to try on Senketsu. Ryuko just started walking away.

 "Y/N wouldn't want this" Mikisugi said to Ryuko, trying to stop her. "Yeah?! Well he's gone, and he's never coming back!" Ryuko yelled, her voice breaking as tears found their way back to her eyes. As she walked away, she could hear Tsumugu talk to Mikisugi. "It's a shame too. He was the only one who could've consoled her." Tsumugu said. Tears immediately started rushing down Ryuko's face. She knew that Tsumugu was right, and she knew that he didn't want her to hear that. Once she got away from the others, she took some time to let her sadness out. She sat down and began to really cry. "Why? Why does everyone I care about have to suffer and die?" Ryuko asked through her tears. 'It's just like when dad died, only... something's different this time.' Ryuko thought to herself. 'Y/N was more than just a friend. If he was still alive, we could have been together' Ryuko realized. "Ragyo, Nui! I'm coming to honnoji academy, and I'm going to butcher you both!" Ryuko yelled. She went to the automobile shop and appropriated a motorcycle to get to the academy. As she rode down the highway, her tears began to dry. 'I'm a monster. At least Y/N wasn't around to know.'

No one P.O.V. (Rebellion Base)

Inumuta drummed away at his computer. "Damn, if only I'd known what she was sooner, I could've done something" Mikisugi said. "Yeah right, she still woulda flipped out" Nonon said. "Even if you somehow managed to soften the blow, there's still the whole issue of Y/N being dead." Nonon reminded him. "EITHER WAY, WE'VE LOST BOTH OF OUR KAMUI USERS, Y/N AND MATOI AS ASSETS" Gamagori said. "ALL WE CAN DO RIGHT NOW IS TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS WITHOUT THEM. THERE'S NO TIME FOR 'COULDA SHOULDA.'" They all wondered what Ragyo's plan could be. "Ryuko is scared and confused, and she's lashing out because she's in pain" Senketsu said. "She can't do this on her own, I have to help her. Why am I speaking, no one hears me." Mako couldn't hear him, but she knew what he was feeling. "I finally hacked into the academy's systems" Inumuta said. He pulled up footage of a cage, with Satsuki there, along with... "Y/N?! Lady Satsuki!?" They all exclaimed. "Ohhhh crap, Ryuko's timing was less than ideal" Mikisugi said. "We may all want to catch up with Ryuko now. If she knows that Y/N is alive, we might be able to get her to act strategically" Inumuta said. "Lady Satsuki's alive?!" Sanageyama exclaimed. "My Shingantsu doesn't work with monitors. What do you see?!" "They've got them chained up, naked" Mikisugi said. "Naked? In chains?! They hell does that mean?!" Sanageyama yelled. "IT MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS!" Gamagori yelled. "Can you please shut up? I think I hear something" Inumuta said. He amplified the volume, only to hear an awful screeching noise. She was sharpening her tonail. They agreed to go rescue Satsuki, and Mikisugi decided to break out Nudist Beach's ultimate weapon: The Naked Sol. It was a giant ship. They set sail towards Honnoji Academy in it, and the Mankanshoku family was completely reunited. "You guys might want to take a look at this" Inumuta said. "What the hell is that?!" Nonon asked. "It looks like a hybrid of a large war mech and covers" Inumuta said. "Ragyo has a contract with a PMC run by Y/N's father, so he may have engineered that with the purpose of taking us out." "Must have, it's headed right for us!" Mikisugi said. "It won't be here for a few hours, but that's not what concerns me" Inumuta said, pulling up another feed on his laptop. "I managed to find this footage of Minuado, just standing there in the desert." "What do you think he's up to?" Mikisugi asked. "I drew a line between the mech and Minuado, and I may have found an answer" Inumuta said. "If the line keeps going for a couple more miles, it leads up to this airbase here, which belongs to L/N PMC" Inumuta explained. "I saw Steven L/N himself there on a feed just now, along with multiple mechs that look just like the one from before. This leads me to believe that the 1st one is a test to see how well they work on their own, before L/N releases an entire army of them on us." "If that's true, then we really need Satsuki and Y/N" Tsumugu said.

Y/N P.O.V.

The chamber that Y/N and Satsuki were in shook. "Our ride is here" Satsuki said. "Huh?" Y/N asked. Satsuki revealed her toenail. "We're getting out of here, Y/N" Satsuki said, lifting herself up and cutting both of their chains. Y/N collapsed to the ground. "Y/N? What's wrong?" Satsuki asked. Y/N didn't speak, he had already been broken pretty well by all the torture. Satsuki crouched down to Y/N's level. "We need to get up and get out of here, Y/N" Satsuki said. "Don't you want to see Ryuko again?" Y/N groaned. "I can't imagine how she feels about this whole thing" Y/N said. "She probably thinks we're both monsters. I don't know if she wants to see me again." Satsuki slapped Y/N. "What's gotten into you?!" Satsuki asked. "I think everything's done me in. What's the point? Ragyo will beat us anyway" Y/N said. "Just go without me." "I refuse to leave you here" Satsuki declared. "Why do you care about me?" Y/N asked. "Why can't you just leave?" "Because of your brother" Satsuki said. Y/N went silent. "Were you 2 lovers?" Y/N asked. "No, but he was a good friend" Satsuki responded. "Of all of my friends, he was the only one who didn't put me on a pedestal. He was the only person who was on my level. He may have been working for my mother the whole time, but I'll never forget that. Now come on" Satsuki commanded. She gave Y/N a hug, knowing that he needed one. Y/N got up. "Ok then, but 1st, I need to get my sword back" Y/N declared. "Sounds good, I'll ask the chopper to wait for you" Satsuki said. Satsuki ran, killing all the covers in her path. Y/N searched, until he eventually found a laboratory. He looked around the weapons bay, and he found a sword.

Y/N read the label. "A VT-4 High Frequency Blade. I'm pretty sure mine was just a VT-2" Y/N realized. Y/N picked up the sword. He found Zandatsu close by, sitting in an observation lab. Y/N quickly disposed of the cover that was guarding it, then he grabbed Zandatsu and he caught up with Satsuki. "Junketsu" Satsuki said while looking out the window. Y/N looked and saw Ryuko flying towards Junketsu. "Ryuko!" Y/N yelled, preparing to shatter the window with his sword, but Satsuki stopped him. "We should regroup first, then we'll decide what to do" Satsuki commanded. They made their way to the helicopter, and they were greeted by the elite 4. Satsuki was wrapped in a blanket. "They're putting Ryuko inside of Junketsu" Y/N told them. "I can end this here, I just need a few minutes." "I'm afraid not" Inumuta said. Inumuta showed him the different camera feeds. "We'll all deal with Ryuko. I need you to stop the mech that's headed towards our base, then stop your father from releasing the rest of them" Inumuta instructed him. "Why can't I just deal with Ragyo 1st, then go after the mechs?" Y/N asked. "We don't know how much time it would take to deal with them, and if we want to eliminate the mechs, you need to leave now" Inumuta responded. Y/N reluctantly agreed. "Just promise me something" Y/N requested. "What?" Satsuki asked. "Get Ryuko back safely" Y/N requested. Satsuki smiled. "Of course" Satsuki responded. "Ok then. I should probably hit the road now" Y/N said. "Here's a motorcycle for you. It'll move a lot faster than most motorcycles, but it can only go so far, so no detours" Inumuta instructed. "Got it" Y/N said, climbing on. "Also, take this" Inumuta said, handing him a visor of sorts. "It'll allow us to comunicate with you, as well as pick up combat data for me to analyze, and hopefully provide backup" Inumuta explained. "Thanks" Y/N said. He began driving off.

Y/N drove until he saw the giant mech on the horizon. He got off his bike and ran to it as fast as he could. It turned its attention to him when it noticed him. It appeared to be a bipedal robot that was laced with life fibers to give it more power. Y/N drew his sword and prepared to fight.

The mech roared. Y/N ran up to it, trying to find a weakness of some sort. It looked armored from head to toe. It had guns on its shoulders and knees. 'Maybe if I could cut through that armor' Y/N thought. He looked at his HF Blade, hoping that it could do the trick. "Y/N" Zandatsu spoke up. "Your new life fiber enhanced body may allow for some more... ambitious capabilities." "Like what?" Y/N asked. "I might be able to slow your perception of time during blade mode" Zandatsu said. "The procedure seemed to dangerous with your normal body, but I might be able to preform it with this body." "How would that work?" Y/N asked. "Essentially, time would slow down for you, and you'd be able to hack and slash as rapidly or precisely as you want" Zandatsu explained. "Ok, on my mark!" Y/N yelled. Y/N ran up to it, only to see a bunch of missiles shoot out of its arm. Y/N quickly dodged, and ran over to its leg. He began slashing at its leg, trying to weaken its armor. The mech picked up its leg and tried to crush him, but Y/N was strong enough to intercept the leg, then throw it back upwards a little, which knocked it off balance. Y/N jumped up. "Now!" Y/N yelled, activating his new blade mode. He began rapidly slashing, cutting right through the armor. He continually slashed, until all the armor had fallen off. He cut the armor into multiple pieces, then bounced off its leg up to its shoulder gun. He cut the gun into multiple pieces using Blade Mode. He fell to the ground, then repeated the same procedure on its other leg. Seeing as how the mech had lost its guns, it tried to ram Y/N with his head. Y/N withstood the ram, knocking the mech off balance. Y/N quickly started slashing at the facial armor with blade mode. Nearly the entire endoskeleton of the face and legs of the mech were revealed. The mech jumped about 50 yards away. "FINISH THAT BASTARD OFF!" Y/N heard Gamagori yell over the comm-link. Y/N started sprinting towards the gear, when he noticed it pull out a weapon it hadn't used before. It prepared to swing a hydraulic cutter that was about as big as the towers in Honnoji Academy. "Watch out for that blade!" Y/N heard Nonon yell over the comm-link. Y/N knew he should've dodged, but he instead did something completely reckless. (If you aren't there now, skip to 1:03 in the video for this part). Y/N braced his sword against his 2 hands and held the cutter at bay. He strained to push it upwards, then grabbed hold of it once he managed to make it lose momentum. He used every ounce of his strength to throw it into the air, then jump onto it and begin slicing its blade while running up its blade to the base of it. "Split the bastard open!" Nonon yelled. Y/N jumped to the center, then cut the mech clean in half. Everything fell to the ground, and Y/N sheathed his sword. (Cut the music).

"Well done, Y/N. That's certainly combat data well earn-" Inumuta was saying, when suddenly there was only static over the comm-link. "Inumuta? Inumuta?!" Y/N yelled. "I wouldn't worry about him, he's fine" a voice said over the comm-link. "We've just decided that you didn't need their help, so we decided to hack your comm-link." "Sam?!" Y/N asked. "Indeed. That was very well fought, Y/N. You've gotten better" Sam complimented. "As you'll soon find out. I'm headed your way" Y/N threatened. "Well, I wouldn't want to make this a boring ride for you. How about I show you what's going on with Ryuko right now?" Sam asked. Y/N went silent. "What, concerned don't want to know what's going on with your girlfriend, little brother?" Sam asked. "What's going on that I need to know about?" Y/N asked. "My friends said they'd deal with her." "It's going to be more like her dealing with them, but that's not what I'm going to show you" Sam said. Suddenly, footage was being passed through of Ryuko kissing Nui. Y/N was shocked. "What the hell?!" Y/N asked. "Is it technically cheating if she thinks that you're dead?" Sam asked. "No, especially since A. She's not my girlfriend, and B. She's clearly being controlled by Ragyo" Y/N said defiantly. "I thought we already established that Ragyo couldn't control Ryuko" Sam said. Y/N turned off his visor, then climbed back onto his motorcycle. 

Y/N pulled up to the badlands where Sam was, only to see something that made his heart jump. "Mako, what are you doing here?!" Y/N asked. "Ever since your comm-link went dark, they asked me to come keep an eye on you. Good to see you're ok" Mako explained. "Aye. Don't worry Y/N, we were just having a little heart-to-heart" Sam said. "Good. Let's finish this, asshole" Y/N said, drawing his sword. He and Sam walked sideways, and Sam drew his sword. "But Sam, you're supposed to be Lady Satsuki's bestest friend ever!" Mako said. "Why can't you guys just team up to stop Ragyo and your dad?" Mako asked. "I enjoyed my time with Satsuki, but ultimately my loyalty is to my family" Sam said. "Besides, Y/N and I have too much bad blood to simply 'get over it.'" "You can say that again" Y/N said. "Ok then. Let's dance!" Sam said.

A/N: Well, that's chapter 13. Seems that Ryuko and Y/N finally accept the way they feel about each other, though it's a little late for that. Hopefully Y/N can accomplish his mission and get back to Ryuko. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed chapter 13. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 153 22
Ah yes another part of my ass Yandere Tanjiro x Zenitsu story Hell yeah I created the story because not everyone made a lot of Yandere Tanjiro shit a...
244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
19.7K 914 22
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
188K 2.3K 21
This is the second story that I was planning to write about. I really hope y'all like Kingdom hearts/Kill la Kill coz with the way I'm doing it, thin...