accident // p.d

By renaissams

When your sister got into an accident and you accidentally fall in love with her boyfriend. English Fanfictio... More

about
cast
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
ATTENTION

Chapter 17

468 20 3
By renaissams

***

I just woke up from my bed really late, so i think wasn't going to school today. Paulo already make his way to the training center, and i take the milk and cereals from the food cabinet. It's weird that i'm still wearing a dress while sleeping, but i could tell that someone has removed my makeup. Paulo will never do that, so i guess its Angela's work.

I am drunk last night and the last thing i remember was the time Romeo took me to his car. I don't know what happened next, i'm so glad that he's taking me home safely here. I thought he was gonna take the advantage of me, just like the other fuck boys around.

I haven't charge my phone since yesterday and i'm not planning to. After i took a quick shower, i spend my day playing an Xbox in Paulo's living room. I'm not stopping playing this shit until Paulo came with his teammates from the front door. I never really saw a Juventus Player this close before.

I'm freaking panic when i just realize that Juventus is the team i'm playing right now. The real players are here and it's embarassing if they knew. I'm trying to cover the big LED screen, but they already caught me.

"So this is Camila?" Pjanic ask, as if he knew me.

"Yeah." Paulo nod and i glimpse at the man beside him. Shit it's Cristiano Ronaldo, he's so fucking hot in real life.

"Are you playing Fifa?" Cancelo joins in.

"As you could see." I sounds like an idiot.

"Well, it'll be better if i join." He took the other controller and sit beside me.

"I just want to remind you that i'm not losing this game, you should prepare yourself." I roll my eyes and start to play the game with him.

This is weird. Why would i play Fifa with him? Paulo just laughing at me as his other teammates are finding a comfortable position in this living room. I can't focus on my game right now. I am fucking surrounded by Juventus players, fuck.

"You lose!" Cancelo shriek and stick up his tongue at me. The awkward tension that i felt at first turns out to be an andrenaline to lose him at the game.

"I want a rematch." I said and everyone was like 'Whoa.'

"You're suck at this game dude, lucky that she got nervous, so she lost." Cuadrado said while laughing at me.

"I'm not nervous." I state. I hate them for teasing me like this.

"Well i want a rematch and i'll choose Barcelona." I switch the league on the game and choose Barcelona.

"Then it will be great if there is an El Classico right?" Cancelo teases Ronaldo and he just laughing awkwardly.

They seems to get along with people really well. If this was another highschool kids, i will literally throw them out, but they seems fun and not annoying. Unlike Paulo.

I won the second match and then i will give them some private space, so i go to my room and listening to Master of Puppets by Metallica. I'm looking at the assignments that my AP Chemistry teacher gave me, but i have no fucking idea what's this all about. I should've join Oriana when she pick up my classes, i hate Chemistry.

I decide charge my phone and when the screen is up, i got a lot of messages and voicemails from someone i don't care about. I look for Eva-Maria phone contact and with a big heart, i call her.

"Hi." I could sense her evil smirk from here.

"Imma just get to the point. I got this chemistry assignments and i have no idea what's this all about."

"So?"

"You know what i mean."

"Just said it out loud, i want to hear it."

I will choke this girl right now, if she is here in front of me.

"I want you to fucking tutor me."

"Well okay, i'll see you at Wingstop."

She hang up the calls and i fold the papers so they could fit on my tiny purse and bring a pen. I hate to take the bus, so i ask Paulo's driver to take me to the Wingstop Restaurant near the school.

I'm surprise that she is already there and she also already order some foods for us, or maybe for her.

"You're late."

"You're fucking early." I roll my eyes and stole her fries.

"So what do you want me to tutor you about?"

I hand her the papers and she study it properly. I will be glad if she's willing to do all the works done, so i don't have to think about that stupid chemicals shits.

"Why does solubility decreases with increasing molecular mass in carboxyticacid?"

I shrug, "Speak Italian please."

"It's because of increase in alkyl chain length, which is hydrophobic in nature." She answer herself. "Hence solubility decreases."

"It's the easy question." She roll her eyes.

I take the cigarette out from my purse, light it up in front of her and she looks at me in disgust. I know she wanted to yell at my face, but it's a waste because i won't listen to her.

"Next question, Why does acyl chorides have lower boling point than corresponding acids?"

I think i know the answer to this.

"Acyl chlorides are not associated with intermolecular H-bonding. They have lower boiling point."

"Good." She nods.

We spend our time doing a question and answer, and she doesn't let me to write the answers by myself on the paper due to my ugly handwriting. Actually i hate to admit that i'll be glad if she wants to be my tutor.

I accidentally let out a cough in front of her, and she glance at me with her wide eyes.

"What?"

"You have blood in your hands." She raises her voice, but i told her to keep quiet about it. "You should go to the hospital, is that happen often?"

"It's none of your bussiness."

"I will tell everyone about it, if you don't go to the hospital with me."

She's totally an asshole. I wipe the blood from my hands and decided to go to the hospital with her. I'm fucking fine, but she just like to exaggerate things.

When we arrive at the hospital, the smells of sick people and medicine are stinging on my nose, i was about to vomit. We're doing some blood test and she explain to the doctor that this already happened often. She's not my mom, why would she do this? Even my real mom would never do this to me.

"Stop acting like a fucking parents, for God's Sake!"

"The doctor said it's because of your smoking habit, stop smoking before it gets worse."

"Stop lecture me about that." She remind me of Paulo when she act like that. Why did people on earth always like to act like a saint? "It's not like your body will get the effect of it."

"It's called the Passive Smoker, we still breathe the smoke, even though we don't really suck that thing."

"Yeah bla bla bla." I'm tired of hearing her talking, maybe that's why nobody wants to be her friend.

We're waiting for 30 minutes to get the test results. After that, the doctor called us in and hand me the test results. I don't want to read that thing, so i gave it to Eva-Maria, she's the one whose really curious about the results. She unseal the letter and her expression changes immediately after she saw it.

"That is a bullshit." I roll my eyes.

"You should read this by yourself." She whisper.

I take the test results and have no idea what's in there.

"I don't understand any of this." I said to both of them.

"I use the Liquid Biopsy Test to the patient Ms. Sabatini and by the DNA tests, it's proven that you have the Lungs Infection that could lead you to Early State of Lungs Cancer." Explain the Doctor.

"What? This is bullshit."

"According to the information of the patient, it's written that Ms. Sabatini is an active smoker and that is the number one factor that could cause Lungs Cancer."

"With a few treatment and exercices, we could help you to prevent the cancer from growing, but the first thing the patient have to do is to stop smoking or it will get worse day by day." The Doctor adds.

"If a single person know about this, i will kill you by myself. I mean it." I point my finger to Eva-Maria.

This isn't happening. I walk out from this hospital and take the nearest taxi here. What have i done to this cruel world, that i have to get so much pain like this?

---

sorry for the late updates guys:( things is real life is kinda fucked up, so i don't want to force myself to write something if i don't really have a mood to do it. i will try my best to do a quick upload. hope you have a great day guys. S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
129K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC