My Husband A.K.A Boss 3 (Fore...

By IamYourHopeee

But he isnt the same anymore.... Note: i have not edit this book so please excuse my grammars More

One (-_-)
Two \(<~>)/
Three (*-*)
Four (°○°)
Five (!_!)
Six ("_")
Seven (^_^)
eight (~_~)
Nine (^-^)
Ten (*×*)
Eleven (♡~♡)
Twelve (■▪■)
Thirteen 《•~•》
Fourteen 《~_~》
Fifteen 《○_■》
sixteen \(0°0)/
Seventeen 《♡○♡》
Eighteen (=_=)
Nineteen (0o0)
Twenty (!0!)
Twenty One (╥_╥)
Twenty two (⋟﹏⋞)
Twenty Three (ಠ_ಠ)
Twenty-four ⊂(✰‿✰)つ
Twenty-five ^_^
Twenty-six (=_=)
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Attention!
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty-three

Thirty-four \~°~/

4.5K 182 64
By IamYourHopeee

The next thing i new he was on top of me. We stayed at that position for almost a minute.

We both stared deeply into each other's eyes and my heart was beating rapidly.

As soon as i get a hold of the situation i pushed him aside. "Hey!" i shouted.

"Quick get up and get out of my house" he said coldly.

"But i-" as i was about to finish my sentences, he carried me out of his house.

"YOU SHOULDn't be doing this to me" my high pitch tone down to low as i knew this isn't working.

Then an idea came across my mind. I fished out for my phone in my pocket and dialed baehyun's number.

Chungha, Baekhyun

"Hello? Baekhyun-ah have you finished filling up your car's tank?"

"Yes, im heading towards taehyung's house now. Im nearby. Why?"

"Can you come here a little fast? It's emergency"

"Im here"

I ended the call in a rush and ran to baekhyun's car. He got out and ask "why are you rushing? Where's taehyung?"

I swung open the passenger's car door and grab taehyung's diary out.

"Oh! That diary. I was about to ask you whos-"

"Hey! Where are you going?!" He yelled as i walked away.

I stood in front of taehyung's house and yell "taehyung-ah! I know you're watching me! Listen carefully!"

I took a deep breathe before opening up a random page of his diary.

"I had a weird dream last night.....i dreamed of a force marriage with my assistant but i cant fully recall her name"

I flipped to another random page.

"The new transferred girl name was chungha. Her hair, face, body and attitude really match with the girl i dreamed of"

As i was about to flipped to another random page, I stopped after seeing taehyung revealing himself. He came out of his house with his head hung low.

"Taehyung-ah" baekhyun murmur as he saw taehyung.

"You can go and talk to him now" i said to baekhyun, smiling.

My heart aches without me knowing what is the reason behind it. Is it the fact that he is giving me a hard time or the fact that i ..... still have feelings for him.

Baekhyun approached taehyung and bring him back into his house. I stood there watching them turning their backs on me.

My heart dropped and i was in a state of confusion. He's getting married soon. I can't intefere with his happiness. The best way is to just support him.

Yes! That's the only way. Support him.

I'll be fine. Right?

I left them behind and walked towards the bus stop that's close to his house.

~~~~

Taehyung's wedding day!

"Everyone let's do our best alright?!" I said as i was busy organizing things, making sure everything is going smoothly.

"Is taehyung here?" I stopped baekhyun to ask him.

"Yes he is. He's in his own private room, preparing" he replied.

"Alright thank you. By the way, can you help me with some stuff? I need you to ensure all guests are seated and emcee stand-by" i said to him clearly.

"Yes~~" he replied and did so.

After making sure everything is fine, i went to check up on taehyung as that is the last thing that was on my list.

I took a deep breathe before entering his room. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Are you ready?" I said as i enter the room.

"Chungha-shi" he turns to me with his slanted tie.

"Mr. Kim? Your tie" i said, pointing to it.

"Hm?" He look at me with a confuse face. I approach him and place my tablet down to fix his tie.

"Done" i said and brush all the dust off his shoulder.

"Wow! A man!" I said smiling widely. Tears were cornering my eyes.

To be honest, i dont even know what im doing with my life after this crazy day. Being his secretary will be awkward.

It's because my feelings for him is still there and after reading his diary my feelings grew even bigger for him.

What am i doing with my life! Chungha!! Why am i so- ugh!

Also his soon to be wife is being a female dog who will keep barking at me for no reason.

"Can i say a few words?" I said.

"You know, never have i ever thought that i would meet you. But guess what? The world is too small that we're here.... right infront of each other. Again" i smile genuinely even though its hurts deep down.

"But one is getting married and one is not...." i realise what i say is so wrong and pathetic. I stopped.

"I am happy for you. I hope you and seolhyun will last together.. and congratulations" i change the topic.

"Stand-by" i said and leave the room. Once i step out of the room, i burst into tears.

I ran into the toilet and let everything out.

Taehyung-ah,

I never knew that you were the guy that appeared in my dream. I never knew that you were finding for me till this day. I was too dumb to not realise.

You were the 'dream' taehyung i was looking for. But it was too late for me to take you back...

Ring... ring....

I look at the id and it's baekhyun. I quickly wiped my tears away.

Chungha, baekhyun

'Hello'
'Yah! Where are you?'
'Im.....f-fixing my makeup'
'Quick! It's starting soon'
'Yes...i'll be there in a minute'
'Okay.. be fast'

I ended the call. I look at myself in the mirror. "I can do this" i thought to myself.

I took a deep a breathe and touch up my makeup. I get out of the toilet with a fresh new-look.

"I can do this" i whisper to myself as i was brushing the dust off of my dress.

"Yah. Why are you here?" I said as soon as i spotted taehyung wandering outside the wedding hall.

"Aren't you suppose to be inside?" I ask and he approach me, looking panic.

"You must be nervous" i tease.

"Hey~~~ it'll be fine. Let's go" i said and was about to drag his ass in but he pull me away.

"Why are you resisting?!" I said, struggling to pull him in.

"Chungha. Let's run away" he said and i freeze for a moment.

"W-WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! NO!" i shouted in disbelif. Can you believe this boy? Is he sick?

"No! You're getting married" i said, trying to continue pulling him in the wedding hall.

Then, a group of boys were running outside the event, they were all in a mess.

"Taehyung-ah!" They shouted for him.

"What again" i whisper to myself, stomping my feet.

"Emergency... seolhyun ran away" one of the boys whom i believe is jimin said it.

"What?!"

"What?!" Taehyung and i raised our voice in union.

"Sh*t.." i cursed.

"I thought she was in her room? How can this be happening. This is all my fault." I run my fingers through my hair, expressing my frustration.

"E-eh! It's too late. She got away while we were chasing her" namjoon said. Wow! My memory got better. Though i knew him through my dream.

"Then? What are we going to do?" Jungkook said, looking around.

"To not destroy taehyung's reputation, we need to find a temporary bridal or wife ASAP!" I said, giving an idea without giving it a thought and shit just went around.

They all look at me with a smirk on their face.

"Sh*t" i said. Eyes dilated, sounding of me gulping were clearer and sweats rolling down..

"We've found a perfect one" suga said.

"Y-ye? No! Not me. Im not ready. I can recommend a friend? No?" I smile awkwardly.

~~~

"You ready?" The designer ask as she zipped up my dress.

"N-not really. Im nervous" i said fidgeting around.

"You'll be fine. Everyone's waiting." She said and leave me all alone in the room.

Then the taehyung's friends came into the room without knocking.

"Wear the head piece and do not expose your face no matter what" jin said, covering up my face.

"Now go. Everyone is waiting" he said and they walked me to the wedding event's door.

"Hwaitting" i said to the boys before entering the wedding hall.

The door went open wide and everyone starts to clap. Putting up a big smile for everyone though they cant really see me but still...

I was happy that i got to be with taehyung but forced marriage with my boss a.k.a husband? I'll give it a thought whether i like it or not.

And so... chungha and taehyung's journey went on and on :)

That's all folks! Hope you guys have enjoy till this far. Thank you for supporting this book! Am thankful for everyone! Pls do read my other books! And upcoming ones. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 1.7K 25
Jungkook X Reader [FINISHED]
325K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe