Rocket Raccoon's Girl

By ReadinWriter

A MOVIE INSERT-- A story of Rocket, and Reader-chan. This story may have lemons, smut, and other stuff, I don... More

Intro
Go Directly To Jail
Kyln Time
Es-Ca-Pe
Escaping {Part 2}
Trip to Knowhere
Finally!!! We're Knowhere!!
What Happened?!
Now we're standing, happy?
For serious!?
The Last Battle
Anulax Batteries
Wait, WHAT!?
-Ditched for Dad-
Taken aboard
The rescue (pt. 1)
The Rescue -Pt. 2-

Travels

7.5K 254 22
By ReadinWriter

-So I'm making this chapter the space in between the time they leave the Kyln, to when they arrive at Knowhere. Im so sorry this isn't a real chapter-

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I see the fur, brown, black, and some white. His ears look fluffy, I want to touch them.. I reach my hands out, only for him to start walking away, I try to tell at him to stop, but my voice is gone, I chase after him, and he fades away.. I slowly start to cry, calling his name. He doesn't come back.

"ROCKET! D-don't ..." I sit up crying, my hands covering face. I feel something on my shoulder. I turn to see Rocket right next to me on my pile of blankets.

"R-rocket....?" He gives me an awkward smile,

"I heard you whining from the hall, I looked in and you were tossing an turning. Mumbling something... I came and sat down beside you, and you sat up crying..." He looks at me, then grabs my paws.

"Everything okay, fluff...?" He asks looking at me. I hesitantly nod, blushing at his nickname.

"I will be, thanks Rocket..." I say pulling my hands away slightly, but his grip tightens.

"Do you want to talk about it, o-or anything else on your mind ...?" I look at his eyes, hopefulness shows in them.

"S-sure.." I smile, and take a breath, finally able to share my worries, and past with someone, other than Peter.

-Timeskip(about half an hour later)-

~3rd P.O.V~

There's a knock on the door, then it opens to show Groot. He looks for his furry companions, only to see them snuggled together. Rocket laying down on his back, beside Y/n, with his arm under her neck like a pillow, as she is curled up to him.

"I am Groot.."{That's so cute..} Groot closes the door, allowing the two raccoons to finally have someone who understands their own way.

"Where's Y/n..?!" Quill asks, slightly worried.

"Where is the raccoon, Rocket?"  Drax asks at the same time. Only to get an answer of,

"I am Groot" {Talking..} Groot says, smiling to himself.

"Oh.." Peter looks questionly at Y/n's door, but pays no mind to it.

-so just a quick update to give you guys, and gals, something to read really quick-

~THIS CHAPTER WILL NEED FIVE VOTES TO UPDATE THE BOOK!!~

THANKS
FOR
READING
♤♡Readinwriter◇♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 1.5K 18
This is a continuation of Guardians of the Galaxy ~Rocket Raccoon x Reader~. Please do read the first one or you might have confusion. Everything wa...
28.7K 573 8
Rocket x reader fanfic. I'm not the best at x reader but hell, I'll give it a try XD also, I don't own anything. Art or characters. Not that awesome
17.2K 495 12
This fanfic follows along the lines of the first movie. Centers around Rocket and reader but there are interactions with the other characters as well...
73.7K 1.4K 9
So I love Marvel, and Rocket is honesty my fave, so I made a fanfic for you guys. Warnings for smut in the last chapter, but you can just leave that...