𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 | 𝐎...

By naoyamifumi

(HostxMale!OC) ~•~ Just when the host club thought they were doing smoothly, they found out that their guests... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Merry Christmas!
Author's Note
Another A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Fiancé |OHSHC|

Chapter 2

16.5K 405 288
By naoyamifumi

~•~

This is how Chiaki looks like by the way~ (Art is not mine.) If you know the artist, please let me know!

~•~

Chiaki laid his chin on his palm. Getting bored, he tapped his fingers on the wooden table as he created a lively yet soft beat.

He suddenly stopped tapping and grabbed his bag. He rummaged the things inside in it until he could find his earphones. Once he found it, he took it and closed the zipper of the bag, putting it back where it belonged. He plugged his earphones on his phone and wore it.

He scrolled down his phone. Chiaki was finding the song he covered. After a few seconds, he found the music he was looking for. He immediately tapped it and his singing voice came out from his earphones.

(Things about us - Mafumafu)

Chiaki loves music. It's his passion. Too bad his parents want him to be a doctor instead of being a music artist. He doesn't want to disappoint his parents so he always hides his love for music whenever his parents are around.

Chiaki rested his chin on his palm. While he was listening to the song, he closed his eyes. "Hayate is really taking a long time." He thought.

He felt a presence and heard a chair being dragged beside him. When he opened his eyes, it was actually Hayate who just took a seat. Chiaki removed his earphones.

"Oh, you're back." He said. Hayate laid his head on the table. He was very tired. His face was very pale. That caused Chiaki to worry about him more.

"You look tired," Hayate nodded.

"Are you okay?" Hayate shook his head.

Chiaki sweatdropped. He was very curious of what happened. "What happened?" He asked. Hayate moved his head to look at Chiaki.

"The Host Club wants to make me a member." He grumbled. Hayate was really annoyed since he didn't like troublesome things. He would likely to avoid it if ever something complicated happened.

Chiaki smiled sweetly. "Eh, I think it's great. You should join Hayate."

Hayate was shocked by his response. He gave Chiaki a disgusted and confused look. He didn't expect Chiaki to encourage him join a club.

"Why are you looking at me with a disgusted face?" Chiaki sweat-dropped.

"I didn't expect you to make me join a club."

Chiaki sighed, laughing a bit after. "Well, I'm not going to take care of you forever, will I?" He gave a smile while Hayate avoided his gaze.

"And I think you should make some friends, Hayate." Chiaki suggested. He was smiling brightly while looking at Hayate.

Hayate thought that he was the sun because of the bright aura around him. He narrowed his eyes. "Well, you're my friend," He said as he shifted his gaze at Chiaki. "And one friend is enough." He added.

Chiaki sweatdropped because of his response. He let out a sigh, worried about what will happen to Hayate if he's not around.

"Are you really going to stay like this forever?"

Hayate closed his eyes as he frowned. Will he really be like this forever?

"...Maybe."

~•~

"Umm, H-Hayate?"

Chiaki and Hayate were walking through the hallways. They were going to get food since it's lunch time. At first Hayate didn't want to since he was too lazy. But after many attempts Chiaki made to force him to get lunch, Hayate finally agreed.

Hayate thought that nothing weird will happen but it was ruined by identical twins following them from behind. Well, there was also a brown-headed boy but he was trying to stop the twins from getting further.

"What is it?"

Chiaki sweat-dropped as he stared at the identical twins behind them. Everytime Chiaki would look, they would always hide. But it was obvious that the twins were following them.

Chiaki kept glancing at the twins. "I think they want to talk to you."

"I can see that."

"...Aren't you going to talk to them?"

Hayate stayed silent for a while.

"Nah," He answered. He only wanted to get food and eat peacefully. He didn't know that it was going to be troublesome. "Let's hurry up and get food." The two of them continued to walk. They completely ignored the twins following behind them.

~•~

"You do know nothing will happen if you just keep on following him right?" The brown-headed girl, Haruhi, grumbled.

She was really annoyed by the twins' plans. They kept saying that following him is the best plan because Hayate will eventually give up and join the host club. But for Haruhi, she thinks they're making it worse.

"Well, what are we going to do?" The twins said in unison.

"You do know that we're not experienced in inviting people to join the Host Club," said the twin from her right.

"And it's usually Boss who takes care of these kinds of stuff." said the one from her left.

Haruhi sighed. "Then, why did they assigned this task to us if Tamaki-senpai can handle it?" She questioned. She was very tired of listening to the twins' lame plans on how to invite Hayate.

The twins shrugged. They stood silent for a few seconds then suddenly they both smirked.

"If it comes to this—" the twin on the left smirked.

"—Then we'll rely on this book Renge gave to us." the twin on the right smirked. Hikaru was holding a book. But it wasn't just any ordinary book. It was manga.

Haruhi furrowed her eyebrows. "Shoujo Manga?"

"This manga has a lot of helpful ideas!"

"With this, we can make him a member in no time!"

Hikaru and Kaoru both linked arms and smirked confidently. Haruhi just stood there. She sweat-dropped as she let out a sigh.

"...These idiots."

~•~

After Hayate and Chiaki ate, they immediately went back to their classroom. They were carrying a lot of sweets in their arms. Well, Chiaki was mostly carrying it.

Some random people suddenly gave them sweets and notes attached to the containers. They didn't know why but they accepted it anyway.

Hayate sat down on his chair, putting the sweets on his table. Followed by the sweets Chiaki was carrying.

"I'm tired." Hayate grumbled. He was supposed to lay his head on his table but because of the amount of sweets, he just sat there with an annoyed expression on his face.

Chiaki sweat-dropped "I'm the one who's mostly carrying it though." He saw a note attached to one of the containers of the sweets. Because of his curiosity, he teared the paper and held it.

"Please join the Ouran Host Club. There's unlimited sweets..."

They stood there silently. It was really obvious that Hayate was irritated. Hayate let out an annoyed sigh.

Chiaki flinched. "W-Well, isn't that great, Hayate? You love sweets right? You should join." He said.

Hayate saw a glimpse of pink-colored paper under his desk. Once he took the paper out, they both wore deadpanned faces. It wasn't just a paper. It turned out to be a letter with heart stickers on it. It was a love letter.

Chiaki smiled awkwardly. "You should open it..."

Hayate opened the envelope. A white paper leaning out once he opened it. He took the paper out and read it.

"Please join the Ouran Host Club, we'll be waiting for you forever..."

An irk mark appeared on Hayate's forehead. Chiaki flinched. This was the last straw. He ripped the paper pieces by pieces until it was completely ruined. He put the trash under his table since the trash can was too far away from his seat.

Hayate grabbed a sweet from the pile. He always eats sweets whenever something annoying or troublesome happened. Chiaki let out a sigh.

"Don't you think that was kind of rude?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

Hayate opened the container. "...I have no interest in joining any clubs." He stated, taking a bite of the sweet inside the container.

Chiaki sighed once again. "I need to do something, I'll be back later."

Hayate nodded.

Once Chiaki was outside of their classroom, he grinned. "You'll definitely thank me in the future, Hayate." He thought to himself and ran off.

~•~

"A love letter? Seriously?" Haruhi raised a brow. Annoyed by the twins.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" They both said in unison.

"Maybe not referencing your ideas from a manga would help." She grumbled sarcastically.

"Umm, excuse me."

The trio were surprised. They shifted their attention to the one who spoke. There stood a blonde guy.

"Are you members from the Host club?" The blonde asked, tilting his head in the cutest way.

Hikaru, Kaoru and Haruhi looked at each other before answering.

"Yes, we are."

~•~

Hayate and Chiaki stood in front of two gigantic doors. A sign which read 'Music Room #3' was stuck on the wall. Hayate stared at the doors, amazed by the size and carvings on it.

"Why do we need to come in here?" Hayate asked. He was confused. When Chiaki went back to their classroom, he dragged Hayate here.

"You'll see."

Hayate tilted his head with confusion, letting out a sigh. He turned the doorknob, causing it to let a squeaky sound. When he opened it, the both of them were shocked and surprised.

Rose petals suddenly came out of the room and were being blown on their faces. When it stopped, group of gorgeous men were suddenly seen.

"Welcome to the Host club!"

"What... What the hell...?"

Hayate didn't know that entering this room will change his life forever.

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...