Broken Wings

De Christellemakary

" What do you do when you meet the right person at the wrong time ? " Mais

Broken Wings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End
Author's Note

Chapter 16

30 9 0
De Christellemakary

                        Alex's POV:

What I did is unacceptable , what I did is a shame. How could I let myself reach that stage ? And in front of everyone! What's wrong with me ? What did that girl did to me ! And why do I have to pay that hard for my own happiness !

I sat again in my office , Now I have the office to remember her . She's everywhere. In my class , in my office , in my heart , in my mind . I just want to get her out of my mind but how ? The more I see her the more I fall for her : and that kiss , that kiss is something magical. My mind was shouting at me , ordering me to stop that kiss but something stronger than me was refusing. Thanks God she did or something very bad would've had happened .

But everything needs to stop now before it's too late. I need to solve this before it affects my career and my family . And by family I mean my Carl only .
Speaking of my Carl  , I need to call back Jessica , she kept calling while I was spending some peaceful time with Elizabeth , only God knows what she wants , probably she needs money that's the only reason she keeps calling for , just when I was about to call her , a message from appeared on my screen:

" Alex , tonight I am making dinner for both of us , for old times sake. Please don't give me
Excuses . I am trying hard to fix our relationship"

Hell yes ! She is trying hard . And by hard She means bringing a guy to our home and make out with him every other day .

" Our relationship can never be fixed and you know it . So stop trying plus I am not in the mood so why don't you invite one of your boyfriends instead ? "

I think I am being a bit rude , but after all that's the truth - the ugly truth.

" Alex please give me a chance , one last chance and I promise you everything will change . I'll be waiting for you tonight . I won't eat until you're home ".

I've been hearing the same shit for more than 4 years .It's  not because  I believe her this time that I am going to have dinner with her but because I need a distraction from what happened with me today. I did two big mistakes that I need to fix as soon as possible . One beautiful mistake and one mistake that I will repeat again if I had to just to protect that angel . But for now , as the dean of this college , I need to take the right decisions.

I called jaymie and I asked her to search for Elizabeth's number and call her the first thing in the morning and ask her to be at my office before the class starts .

What I am going to do tomorrow is one of the hardest things that I will ever do . I will push her away , and tell her that what happened was a mistake . But that will be for our best . We both can't be together , what we have is called " prohibited love" and we better kill it before it grows more .

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82 10 10
"Its weird how two people can go from being strangers to best friends to enemies so quick. I mean its heartbreaking how easy it is to just move on. I...
85.4K 3.3K 44
One dare,one fateful encounter,two person,one kiss,what could possibly go wrong?.
15.1K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...
662 44 17
"Relationships," he starts. "They can either go horribly wrong or very right." COMPLETED