Insecure. | Keith powers imag...

By FlowerChildz_

A book with based on my feelings. 🖤 More

PAIN. PT1
LOVE.
Missing you.

Timeless (Draft)

129 2 0
By FlowerChildz_

You're like a hourglass showing that you are timeless. Flipping you over and over wishing I could rewind it. As you keep moving forward I fail to realize that you're not mine. You were given to me but yet that become to feel like it was only for a short period of time. Yet I couldn't stop flipping knowing that you're just seasonal.

You my dear are like a fine bottle of wine. You will grow and become stronger and richer. On the label it will say reserved just for me. Yet you're timeless. I waited seasons passed due. Now the label says someone new. Yes indeed I would love for it to mine but time doesn't stop for anybody. Yet at least not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 575 86
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
11.5K 306 42
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1.4K 8 114
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
36K 1.6K 33
it's from swaragini track where Ragini try to defame swara's character infront of all stating she is double dating laksh and sanskarrrr both crossing...