Kakashi's Lollita

By Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... More

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
11: Best Partner
12: Hints ~
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
30: Uneasiness
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
44: Her Ancestors
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
49: Where Is My Heart ?
50: Back To Konoha
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

48: Under The Orders of Kaguya

1K 20 1
By Chocochibi

Timeskip ~

Kaguya : just all of you? Hmph.

" Damn it..." Yuki collapsed to her knees.

Kakashi: Yuki !!

Naruto : yuki-san!!!

Sakura goes to her.

Yuki ; don't come near me !!

My conscious... I'm losing it...

She looks to kaguya...

It's her... It can't be true... The stone in our clan tomb. Don't tell me...

Her eyes closes and collapsed to the ground .

" Yuki !!!" Kakashi heads towards her.

She stood up once again. Except this time. She wasn't her . She opens her eyes and had empty eyes. She looked towards kakashi then looked to kaguya " orders." Kakashi stopped in his steps " Yuki ? Yuki ?!"

Naruto : don't tell me...

Sasuke : is she controlling her ?

Naruto ; it can't be !! Yuki-san wouldn't just fall for it like that !!

Kaguya laughed " the Hasaki clan have pledged their loyalty , their lives to me to whenever I needed it in exchange for the knowledge they wish to have. But it seems like although she tried to gather as much as she tried , it wasn't really like the former glory days of her ancestors. "

Kakashi: her ancestors? Hakio and keiji.

Kaguya : who are they ?

Kakashi: they're the first and second generation.

Kaguya: They claimed to be the first ? Laughable. The name Hasaki was granted by me. You think I wouldn't know who's the first Hasaki?

Naruto : it can't be !! Yuki-san is the strongest seal user I know !!

Kaguya : maybe against mind control. But the Hasaki lives belong to me. Kill the one in front of you.

Yuki looks to minato " are you going to interfere?"

Minato: I can't say I won't.

Yuki : then I will have to kill all of you.

Naruto : don't you love him ?!! Yuki-san?!! Kakashi sensei is your husband isn't it ?!!

She heads towards the bodies being wrapped up by the tree. She spread her own seals onto them. She then looked to Naruto " the Hasaki lives are kaguya-sama's . "

Naruto : what have you done to her ?!!

Yuki : a pledge forged in blood cannot be broken like some mind control. Hasaki lives are given by kaguya-sama. Therefore , we belong to kaguya-sama.

Naruto : wake up !!! Yuki-san!!

Sasuke ; she can't hear you , you idiot. It's not some simple mind control.

Yuki spreads her seal onto the ground. It enlarges it's area and heads towards everyone around her. Everyone retreats and got onto higher ground.

Yuki : I call it... Hiraishin no kukan ( flying raijin's space)

Sakura ; what is that ?

Sasuke: do you know ? Kakashi sensei.

Kakashi: I don't know. She never showed me that before. But the one she used on others, she's taking chakra from there.

Minato : the seal defined looks like hiraishin no jutsu (flying raijin). But different.

Kakashi: so as the name suggests she can flash teleport anywhere in that area ?

Minato : I guess so.

Sasuke : so it won't work if we don't get close to her.

Naruto ; wait!! We're not going to kill yuki-san. Don't say it like we're going to.

Sasuke : are we ?

Naruto ; sasuke !!!

Obito ; kakashi. What do you think ?

Kakashi: I... I don't know. But there's so many of us here. If that kaguya is really just going to watch , maybe we can stop Yuki.

Minato : I will help too. It should be fine.

" Are you going to make me wait ? " She looks to them and takes out a scroll " ten ten sure keeps a lot of kunais. That will be useful." She opens the scrolls and takes out one kunai and throws it towards kakashi. He clanked his own kunai against it. A seal on her kunai spreads to his at a fast speed. He realised it and throws the kunai away.

But it was too late. He was flashed into her space. Right in front of her. She used another kunai to swing at him. He clanked her kunai against her once again. She smiled " this is almost too easy." She releases lightning through her kunai. Naruto uses kage bushin and attempts to punch her. She stops releasing her lightning and teleports away from the both of them.

As she stops, sasuke was behind her with his lightning coated katana. She throws her kunai towards sasuke. He saw how it made kakashi teleport. So he was careful to dodge it. The kunai goes past sasuke. She teleports to where the kunai is and was now behind sasuke. Sasuke opens his sharingan and uses ameterasu. But she teleports away again now in front of sakura.

Yuki stopped a short distance away from her " tsk. Move. Move. "

Sakura was puzzled " Yuki-san ?"

Yuki : you like this one ?

Naruto ; what's happening?

Obito ; could it be ? She's... Fighting it ?

Yuki : tsk. Fine. There's others I can kill. Kaguya-sama can deal with that one.

.
.
.
Kaguya : strange. Never had one that could defy my orders.

Zetsu ; kill her off then. You can deal with these yourselves.

Kaguya : it's fine. She's still following orders. It will be less annoying with fewer flies around.
.
.
.
Yuki turned around and teleports to kakashi once again. She swings her kunai at him once again. He held onto her kunai blade and grabbed her other arm. He attempts to put a seal on her. She smiled " copying me. On me ? " She laughed "oh... The things you have learnt from me." A purple seal on her body fights against his one and the seal starts to wear off.

Yuki : Baka kakashi. You should have known better.

Kakashi: it's not really the plan.

That's when Naruto , sasuke and sakura formed a triangle around her and starts to make a seal around her.

" this seal... You want to seal me in this time and space. Tsk." She pushed kakashi away and teleports to naruto who was in her sight. That's when a odd shaped looking kunai came flying past her. She knew that kunai anywhere. She turned around and stopped in her steps. She clanked her kunai against minato " you taught them that seal."

Minato: you made that seal adapting from the hiraishin no jutsu and gave it to me remember? It would do justice to seal you with it.

She releases lightning through the kunai. He throws her kunai past her again and teleports behind her again. And she does the same. She teleports behind him. He turns around and uses rasengan against her lightning coated kunai. She retreats in her step not wanting to get destroyed by the rasengan " I thought you didn't want to kill me."

Minato; I don't. But I want you to step back.

Yuki : tsk. If kakashi were rational like you. He would have caught me a long time ago.

Minato ; while hurting you. Kakashi doesn't want hurt you. You've really grown. To use so many seals. And to use raiton too.

Yuki: that me doesn't like showing off she can use it. It's so stupid.

Minato: so you're her other personality?

Yuki; something like that. Let's just say I was created as a condition on birth. To serve kaguya-sama.

Minato: I see. It's about time .

" get out of my way. " She releases her scorpions chains. The purple chains that go after chakra. They go after Minato's chakra but he throws another of his kunai and teleports elsewhere.

The seal was going to be done, the triangle pyramid was closing up. Trapping her inside.

" Like I will let that happen. You underestimate me." She teleports to the pyramid's wall and touches it. Her own purple seals run through the wall... And the wall breaks. Her scorpion chains grabs the three of them from behind.

But kakashi kamuis sakura , Obito kamuis Naruto and sasuke kamuis himself out of the area before they get caught.

Sakura : arigato. Kakashi sensei.

Naruto : arigato! Obito.

Minato flashes to their side " it's kinda dangerous huh. Maybe we should try cutting off her supply of chakra"

Kakashi: I thought of that too. But Yuki has this bad habit of hogging things. If anyone tries to destroy it , the seal will eat that person's chakra too

Minato sweatdrops " she does like hogging her stuff."

Kakashi: has it really come to that...

Sasuke ; to kill her you mean ? It would be easier rather than trying not to kill her. She has been trying to kill us.

Naruto ; sasuke !!! Don't say such things !!

He looked to Yuki form afar.  He sighs... That's when he saw tears falling from her empty eyes.

Kakashi: she's still inside there somewhere.

Sakura : is there really nothing we can do ?

Yuki shouted from afar with a devious smile , no longer with tears" don't be like that. Just when we started having fun." She took out her wedding ring and threw it aside " here. If it was so hard for you to kill me , Hatake Kakashi. Hahaha..."

Obito ; she's not her anymore. Kakashi.

Naruto : don't say something like that !! We can help yuki-san!! Somehow!!

" Eh. Wait..." Kakashi just remembered something. He took out a scroll from his pouch " I have this. It might just work."

Naruto ; what's that ?

Kakashi: Yuki made something for my birthday. A seal specially to match with my raikiri. I never really needed to use it. But... This might just work.

Obito : but you saw yourself , she has some automatic system that fights off seals that goes on her.

" that's why... " Kakashi took out another scroll and summons another smaller scroll " this will do it."

Sakura : what's that ?

Kakashi: Yuki's library of scrolls. She didn't want to bring it. So I brought it for her.

Sakura : awww... So thoughtful.

Kakasho passes the smaller scroll to Minato and he takes it and reads " I see."

Kakashi: you can do it right ?

Minato nods " of course."
_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
7.8K 449 30
A horrible accident leaves Kakashi with no memories of the past year, including his relationship with a certain kunoichi. Somehow, they have to work...
4.8K 204 43
A momentous encounter between two individuals. A dyad of souls bound to experience the highs and lows of love. A pair who drifted apart and eventuall...