Max

Od DestructionInBeauty

This story begins with a Kid named Max. To Max he doesn't think himself as being anyone who has an important... Viac

Chapter One: Ignite
Chapter Two: Cold Summer
Chapter 3: A Goodbye To The World
Chapter 4: Rising Hero
Chapter 5: Time stood still
Chapter 6: Leap of Faith
Chapter 7: The Flower I Met That Day
Chapter 8 : The other side
Chapter 9 : The Other Side(Pt.2)
Chapter 10: All aspiring hero
Chapter 11: Out with the old in the with new
Chapter 12: Winter Solider
Chapter 13: Not So Home
Chapter 14: End Of The World
Chapter 15: Boy With The Green Eyes
Chapter 16: War Pt.1
Chapter 17: How Long Has It Been?
Chapter 18: A fair fight?
Chapter 19: Lost
Chapter 20: Host and Parasite
Chapter 21: Light in A Dark Place
Chapter 22: By Chance
Chapter 23: Heaven and Hell
Chapter 24: Helpless
Chapter 25: Rain
Chapter 26: H.E.R
Chapter 27: Beyond Two Souls
Chapter 28: Gone But Not Lost
Chapter 29: Winter Coming
Chapter 30: Queens Bounty
Chapter 31: Perfect Storm
Chapter 32: You Are The Darkness
Chapter 33: The Suns Gone Dim
Chapter 34: Goner
Chapter 35: Lost pt.2
Chapter 36: A New Day
Chapter 38: Hero Killer
Chapter 39: Backwards Walk
Chapter 40: I'm Afraid Of Myself
Chapter 41: Bonds
Chapter 42: What Happy Looks Like
Chapter 43: I'll Always Need You
Finale: It's Unbearable

Chapter 37: Scattered Memories

15 0 0
Od DestructionInBeauty

Present Time.

Everyone stands in the kitchen at Mike's house and stands around the table.

Mike looks at Pearl. "Alright Pearl if what Max said is right we can't just go off maybe's how do you know that the crystal will work?"

Pearl looks down. "Not right now, I just know it works okay. I put that on my life."

Ruby laughs. "Alright so what's the plan to get close and use it on the Queen?"

Ace points at Max. "Well Max is the infamous winter soldier and notorious demon killer he should be able to get anyone."

Max sighs. "I don't know if you mean that or if that's suppose to be an insult."

Ace smirks. "Max if you can get back into that killer mode you could probably find the Queen and kill her easily."

Mike looks at Mike and Ace. "Alright! We get it. Max do you think you can find the Queen?"

Max sighs and looks around at everyone. "Alright there is a way, I have to go back to the vale. I can feel it, the answers that we need are there."

Mike shakes his head. "No way! That's a death trap for all we know the Queen could be wanting you to go back, she was there the last time."

Rose walks over to Max. "There has to be another way Max, that place was horrible."

Mike clears his throat. "There is another way. I can go back with the people I work with and with their resources we should be able to locate the Queen now."

Max sucks his teeth. "We are wasting time. Mike you went in kicking shit and you betrayed them when you went to save Pearl I don't think they'd be so inclined to want to help."

Mike sighs. "Maybe your right Max. We need something! We need an army. The Queen has hers and it's growing right now for all we know."

Max looks at Mike. "Then I'm going back to the Vale."

Mike walks up to Max. "There's no way I'm letting you go back there."

Max puts his hand on Mike's shoulder. "Mike I know that your worried, and I'd be lying If I said I wasn't nervous. But there's something pulling me back there I can't and I don't know why. So go get your people and I'll be back before you know it."

Pearl steps back. "I have someone I know that can help."

Max smiles at Pearl. "Good we'll ned any help that we can get." Max turns around as he walks forward lifting his had as darkness shrouds around it and waves his hand as a portal opens."

Max turns around and faces everyone as Lucas appears from behind him.

Lucas looks at everyone. "This may be our final fight. Max I know where to take you we have to hurry."

Max turns and enters the portal as it closes behind him.

Max closes his eyes as blinding glares of light appear as he travels through the portal.

Minutes later.

Max opens his eyes as he stands on the outskirts of a planetary thunderstorm. Max covers his face as he starts walking towards the storm. Max arrives at the eye of the storm where everything is calm as he sees someone sitting on the ground.

Max walks up to them. "Alexis."

Alexis stands as electric energy flows out of her. "Max. I've been expecting you."

Max looks down. "I thought you died. I seen you die."

Alexis shakes her head. "I have no idea what happened Max. I was standing next to you one second and the net I just wasn't."

Max looks at Alexis. "Right, when you came to find me you didn't tell me what happened"

Alexis takes a deep breath. "Well I was approached by some girl. I don't know what she did to me. It's like she infected me with a virus that caused my powers to go crazy, my powers were killing me."

Max laughs softly. "I'm glad you're not really dead. How did you end up here?"

Alexis sighs. "I have no idea. But Max. I've been seeing everything that's been going on, I'm sorry."

Max grabs Alexis. "Wait how? So you know what's going on?"

Alexis chuckles. "I only know what I see, I'm not sure how but I'm still connected to the outside world."

Max smirks. "Alright good then I'm getting you out of here so we can win this."

Alexis looks down. "Max you can't."

Max laughs. "Don't worry I can save you."

Alexis looks up at Max. "It's not that Max. I don't know how I ended up here but I'm actually glad I did, this place may be some illusion but this storm is real and It's because of me. My powers are still unstable Max and their amplified at a level higher than I even knew they could reach. I can't even hold them back like before If I go back and let loose, I'll destroy everything and I can't picture hurting anyone that I care for."

Max looks down then looks at alexis. "I can't just let you stay here."

Alexis smiles a Max. "It's okay after all this time sitting here watching you and your friends and seeing that bitch witch tear things apart, I took time to think how I'm gonna help you stop here and I finally came up with the plan but it's a one shot plan Max you cannot fail."

Max smirks. "Well that's good news, alright let me hear it."

Alexis frowns then smiles at Max. "Max, you'r the strongest person I've ever met, and I realized that you had all this power but you truly hated it and you just cared for the ones around you. I realized who was taking care of Max. I know you would die for each and every person that you care about but there's no way I was ever going to let that happen. For years all my life has been was being shut out and cut off from people no line likes anyone who's clearly different. I didn't know what a friend really was so I didn't know what It'd feel like when I actually had one, then I met you Max and you became my closest friend Max. Now this isn't just your fight anymore it's all of ours. So please Max you have to do this for me, holding back all this power is like being stabbed all over from the inside and I know it wouldn't be the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing would be losing my world and knowing that I could have saved it so let's save each other."

Max shakes his head.

Alexis grabs Max's face. "I know your scared of your power taking over Max, but you shouldn't be." placing her hand on his chest. "The darkness inside you should be scared of you, because you are a force of nature and if it thinks it ever had any chance of taking you over it better try dam hard because you have the biggest heart out of everyone. Max with my powers this concentrated and powerful you have one use to bend a wrinkle in time and reverse time to restore everyone that died in that blast and everyone else would still have their memories but I'm guessing so will the Queen. But it will be before she gathers all that power, that's your time to strike. Once you take my powers there's nothing holding it back and this place will be destroyed."

Alexis smiles. "You can get him out of here right."

Lucas walks out in front of Max. "Yes."

Max steps closer to Alexis. "H..how do I take your powers."

Alexis closes her eyes. "You know how Max."

Max shakes his head. "No! now-"

Alexis grabs Max. "Max please! This is the only way. You have to do this for me, I'll be okay. This is to save the world. I'm so happy I was able to even have you for my first friend."

Tears fall from Max's face as he raises his hand and thrust it through Alexis's chest grabbing onto her heart. Alexis's body falls to the ground.

The storm starts raging immensely as it gathers and starts tearing apart the Vale. The eye of the storm starts caving in. Lucas grabs onto Max's shoulder as they travel through a portal.

Few minutes later.

A portal opens in Mike's kitchen as Max and Lucas walk out.

Rose jumps out of her chair. "L..Lucas! Your here!"

Lucas smirks. "Yeah and it's actually me this time."

Rose walks up to Max. "Hey you okay?"

Max hugs Rose tightly. "I'm sorry I didn't remember what happened Rose."

Rose laughs. "It's alright I didn't even know what was real and what wasn't."

Few hours later.

Max sits in the kitchen with Ruby in his sheath.

Lucas stands up. "Hey Mac can I talk to you alone for a second?"

Max stands up and follows Lucas to another room. "What is it?"

Lucas pulls out a journal. "This is from Alexis or I don't know I just know she handed me this and I'm sure she wanted you to understand. Anyway I have somethings to catch up on, I've been dead for too long." Hands Max the journal and exits.

Max opens the journal to the first page and reads. "Am I dead or is this one of those dreams, those horrible dreams that seem like they last forever, if I am alive, why. If there's a god or whatever, something somewhere, why have I been abandoned by everyone and everything I ever known. what is the lesson what is the point. God give me a sign or I have to give up. I can't do this anymore. Please just let me die, being alive hurts too much."

Max closes his eyes and takes a deep breathe and goes to the last page and reads. "I've finally figured it out, how to help. I just hope that he knows that he's killing me for mercy to spare me from all this pain. I picture him holding me in his arms and he's crying. But I know it'll be the right thing."

Max closes the journal. 

END Of Chapter 37

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

884 45 26
Zero was a typical 16 year old kid, until one day would change his life forever. After the recent death of his Mother Zero must now try to comprehend...
370 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...
13 1 9
To live in a world of pure magic, both evil and good is something unimaginable. Everyday Aisley waits for her awakening to come so she can know what...
57 0 19
Seventeen-year-old Max has always felt like an outsider. When the agonizing apocalyptic visions begin, he decides suicide is his only escape. He soon...