Cool for the Summer

By QueenJeffette

A modern Hamilton AU. What happens when you throw eleven chaotic teenagers into the same summer camp? Let's j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 6

472 16 18
By QueenJeffette

         Laf didn't know how long he could stand the tension.

"Talk to her," he ordered John, who was gazing at Aisle Seat Girl again.

John snapped out of his trance. "What? No! I can't. Not yet."

"Why not?" asked Hercules.

"It needs to be at an opportune moment."

"Just do it, man, Alex told him bracingly, punching his arm.

"I don't know where to begin. What do I say?" John leaned against a maple tree and raised an eyebrow. "Ya like jazz?"

"I know you meant that as a joke, but that's actually a pretty good pick up line," Alex observed. "Can I use that?"

"Sure."

Laf noticed Aisle Seat Girl look at John for the fifth time, and that was it. "I'm done," he announced.

Hercules and Alex seemed to be thinking along the same lines, because the next thing John knew, his three friends were hauling him over to Aisle Seat Girl. They shoved him into the clearing where she stood with two other girls, and then they ran.

"Think it'll work?" asked Alex.

"Fingers crossed," Laf replied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.2K 23
*Hamilton Modern AU LOVE TRIANGLE: HAMGELICA THOMGELICA Which ship will come out on top? I'll tell you one thing - it's not Hamliza. -- "The greates...
90.4K 2.4K 38
[COMPLETED] Y/N was a girl with a rough past. Her parents past away at a young age. She was adopted by a family who treated her like a slave. When sh...
10.1K 250 22
โYou're Margarita Schuyler, aren't you?โž โPeggy.โž I correct. โJust Peggy.โž The freckled face boy tilts his head and smirks at me. โHmm. No.โž โNo? You...
6.5K 230 32
Alexander is the new boy with a dark past. John can't decide who to love. Angelica doesn't want to give her love up. Eliza gets easily manipulated. P...