ֆօռɢ ֆȶօʀɨɛֆ ɮʏ ǟ_ʟɨʟ_ӄǟȶ2002

By A_Lil_Kat2002

So... During school from... 7th(?) grade to now. I have made comics out of songs that I have heard of like or... More

Hi...
"Left Behind" by DAGames
"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")
"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina
"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking
"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez
"Build Our Machine" by DAGames
"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony
"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja
"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames

17 2 1
By A_Lil_Kat2002

       The music begins as Mal is dancing to the beat... Snapping his fingers as he grins big and looks to the viewer as twirls his cane around and grins mischievously...

"Let's hope this time we can get this band back together again!"

    The scene flashes to Manitoba Smith smiling and waving to the viewer... His wolf tail wagging... Then to Mal waving as well... Smiling as well...

You joined the underground cabaret today! Well hey there! Tell me your name!

     Manitoba is seen holding up a small globe... Spinning it around as the room around goes dark... Then to Mal glaring at the viewer...

You try to run and the world, but you're stranded in a darkened cave! Oh, Henry, we hate you the same!

    Manitoba holds a hand up... And points to the viewer... Then it flashes to someone holding the lever to turn on the Ink Machine... Then pull it down as everything begins to power up...

So listen up my friend there's more than meets the eye! You power up the Studio and bring them to life!

     Manitoba is seen holding a drum mallet and bangs in against a nearby drum... Then points to the viewer... Making a slice motion to his throat...Then elbows Mal, who looks at the wolf confused, smiling... Before it shows Manitoba with his stomach cut open... His eyes turned to "X's"...

Now play the beat that trickles through the halls! Or else you life is nevermore! Don't worry chum. It'S nOt ThE mUsIc ThAt DiEs! Now listen up-

     Mal is seen looking to the viewer... Smiling as he held his hands up slightly... Then waves his hand as if to show he doesn't care as it flashes to Mal in the center... A shadow over his eyes... Manitoba in the left... Then to Tylie on the right...

Our life support machine was brought to life by remarkable hands! Forget about the Hell we've seen! The time has come to revive our band!

    Mal is seen using his devil tail to bang a mallet against a drum... As Tylie is seen playing the piano... Before stopping and turning to the viewer... Smiling and waving happily...

So bang the drums to a rhythm! Captivating the beat! And press the keys on the piano for the ritual please!

      Mal smiles and holds his arms out as he walks to the viewer... Then stops midway before falling into an ink puddle... Then comes out again as Ink Mal reaching a hand out...

The songs alive in the night! With your help we'll revive the Devil's advocate! Is staring right through your lies!

   Tylie is seen sitting down as she plays the harp... A shadow, similar to her, looming over her... But she doesn't see this...

You're just retuning our old strings tonight...

    Mal's eyes and smile are seen glowing in a dark room... Then the lights turn on as Mal stands next to a near bye light switch...

I hope you turn on the lights now!

      Mal is seen standing in the middle of a room grinning evilly... Then he throws his arms up in the air as a bunch of Searchers rise up from the ink...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

    The book, The Illusion of Living, appears as Mal grins and points at the viewer... Making a slice motion to his throat...

YOU SEE THE MAGIC OF ART! IT WOULD TEAR YOU APART IF YOU KNEW! 

     Mal throws his arms up... Grinning again as the Searchers appear again...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

     A heart is seen before slowly cracking... And a black substance is seen leaking out of it...

THIS MAGIC IS FUELED BY YOUR HEART! BUT THE DREAMS IN HIS EYES WERE UNTRUE!

       Mal is seen glaring at the viewer as it flashes to Manitoba and Tylie sitting a cell... Then Mal appears... Being thrown into the cell... Then back to Mal... A shadow over his eyes...Before he turns into his Ink Mal form... With ink pouring from the top as wings appear on his back...

HE HAD BIGGER PLANS FOR THE BAND! BY DEMAND WE CAME BACK TO THIS DARKENED CELL!

    Then it flashes back to Mal... A shadow over his eyes...Before he turns into his Ink Mal form... With ink pouring from the top as wings appear on his back...

YOU'RE GONNA BREAK US OUT OF THIS HELL!

    The music kicks up as it shows Tylie singing in one frame... Then to Manitoba... Then to Mal grinning evilly as it changes to his Ink form...

     It flashes back to Tylie, Manitoba, and Mal all smiling happily... Then to a few instruments that appear brand new, then change to old and covered in cobwebs...

We've been stars since the rhythm days, but our instruments have all grown tire!

     It then shows Mal and Tylie dancing next to each other as Manitoba snaps his fingers to the beat... Suddenly Mal and Manitoba are dragged off the scene and Tylie was lifted up by a rope around her waste... They didn't even see it coming...

And in the end, our only dream was to dance! They took the dance away and we got retired!

    Mal is seen standing up, but only his silhouette is seen... Then an inky appears as it crabs a lever... Pushing it up as everything begins to shake... 

But that was long ago! We've got a new change of face! We turned it up a couple notches with a brand new pace!

    Suddenly the inky hand is seen wiping off a drawing of Tylie, leaving a smeared ink stain... Then it changes to Manitoba... Dead as he is strapped to a table... Then to Mal... Grinning as ink runs over his face... Shielding his eyes as his hands are in chains...

You think they all just erased us! Betrayed us, enslaved us!

     It shows Mal glaring at the viewer...But then it flashes and his is in his Ink form as he points off screen... Smiling big...

But the deed is done! AnD nOw We WaNt To GeT oUt! Now listen up-!

    Manitoba is seen smiling as he points to himself... Suddenly Mal appears above him... Hanging upside down in his ink form... Scaring Manitoba... 

Ain't it nice to be underground with a good ol' friend like me? Friend like me yeah!

    The scene flashes to a wall saying, "IT'S TIME TO BELIEVE" in inky letters... Then to a chair in the middle of the hallway as Mal appears behind it in the shadows... Grinning...

So you notice that sign, we ain't lying! But sit down and take a seat! Take a seat...

    An exit door appears for a moment... The flashes to a table with money and a vile of ink... Then to Manitoba opening some curtains... He looks at the viewer... Then throws his arms out as his eyes turn to X's and his chest looks cut open...

There's an exit for sure, but that's for schmucks! But with a little bit of ink and a couple of bucks! We could reopen the curtains amd show off the strut! But for goodness sake! YOU GOTTA JUST BELIEVE!

       Tylie is then seen dancing a small bit, before jumping as a light above her breaks... She turns around for a moment, then looks at the viewer as that same shadow lurks in the corner...

You're just retuning our old strings tonight...

      Mal is seen smirking as he holds up a hand... He snaps his fingers as he turns into Ink Mal... Still grinning...

I hope you turn on the lights now!

       Mal throws his arms up, grinning big as Manitoba and Tylie join him...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

      All six objects collected... The Mal plushie, vynal, the cog, wrench, ink, and the Illusion of Living book... They are seen laying down in the center of a pentagram as lights appear to be flashing around...

YOU SEE THE MAGIC OF ART! IT WOULD TEAR YOU APART IF YOU KNEW!

      Mal is seen again... Jumping up and down as Manitoba and Tylie join in again... Looking at the viewer...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (AMEN!)

      A heart is seen before slowly cracking... And a black substance is seen leaking out of it...

THIS MAGIC IS FUELED BY YOUR HEART! BUT THE DREAMS IN HIS EYES WERE UNTRUE!

      Mal glares at the viewer before he points to a nearby cell...

HE HAD BIGGER PLANS FOR THE BAND! BY DEMAND WE CAME BACK TO THIS DARKENED CELL!

        He suddenly turns into Ink Mal... Smiling big at the viewer as he points at them...

YOU'RE GONNA BREAK US OUT!

         Suddenly Sammy appears... Walking towards the viewer... As a flashback of Mike appears alive at first holding an axe... Then suddenly dead as he is covered in ink...

Go to sleep, my little sheep! It's time to rest your head- Whether alive or dead!

         Sammy holds a key in his hand as Mal appears as Manitoba and Tylie appear behind him...

I am the keeper of the key that will set us all free! I bring the Demon back to life! (Bring the Demon back to life!)

        Sammy walks down a hallway... As a light appears far ahead of him... He walks down some instruments...

There's a song that I sing that shows us the light! Even in the lighter side of Hell, we song with delight! Play the notes that I require- This will please my desires.

        Sammy spreads his arms out wide... As ink starts pouring out if the walls as Ink Mal appears behind him... Flames surrounding them...

You have given me the tools to restart this FIRE!

       Mal walks down the hallway as he puts a hand on the wall... Then pulls away as his hand turns into a fist as he looks at the viewer with sad eyes...

There's a twisted fate that controls us and betrays us...

     A flashback of Manitoba appears... Shaking a can of Bacon Soup... His wolf ears go down as he sees it's empty... Then it shows Mike falling down into his knees...

My friends have a death wish and all of this is him to blame! Now we brought him to his knees.

       Sammy spreads his arms out to Tylie, wanting a hug... Tylie gives him an unamused look... Then Mal appears... Smiling with tears in his eyes and holding out a hand as Ink Mal stands behind him in the shadows...

Your only hope to escape this is to embrace this! We need your help to keep this demon at bay!

         Tylie holds her hand up as Sammy looks at her... Only to be slapped by the fallen angel, who smirks...

LET'S END THIS TODAY!

       Mal, Manitoba, and Tylie appear and look at the viewer... As they converse with each other...

"You're the conductor of this performance now, Henry!" "Will you take their word? Or ours?" "Golly I hope this works!"

        Mal raises his hand up... Manitoba and Tylie behind him... Then Mal snaps his fingers as Ink Mal appears, "Tylie" appears, and Brute Manitoba appears behind him...

"You turned on this machine. Now you have to BELIEVE!"

       The scene splits into three as Tylie is seen first, then Manitoba, and finally Mal... Then it zooms out to only Tylie and Manitoba throwing their arms up in the air... Then to Mal, who also throws his arms up...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (CAN I GET AN AMEN!)

    Mal is then seen holding 'The Illusion of Living' book... Smiling mischievously... Suddenly Sammy's mask is seen floating in ink... Before sinking...

YOU SEE THE MAGIC OF ART! (OF ART!) IT WOULD TEAR YOU APART IF YOU KNEW!

     Tylie and Manitoba are seen again... Smiling big... Then Ink Mal's hand is seen... Suddenly growing sharp claws...

CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE? (CAN I GET AN AMEN IN HERE!)

     A heart is seen before slowly cracking... And a black substance is seen leaking out of it...

THIS MAGIC IS FUELED BY YOUR HEART! (YOUR HEART!)  BUT THE DREAMS IN HIS EYES WERE UNTRUE! (THEY'RE UNTRUE!)

       Mal is seen walking towards the viewer... His hands balled in fists as he keeps walking... And then stops... Standing on a pentagram... Grinning evilly as the six objects started glowing... Before Mal is surrounded by ink... Which move away to reveal Ink Mal with wings on his back as ink pours everywhere...

HE HAD BIGGER PLANS FOR THE BAND! BY DEMAND WE CAME BACK TO THIS WORLD OF GREY! WELCOME TO THE GOSPEL OF

DISMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

          Ink Mal is seen briefly... Smiling as Ink pours over behind him before everything goes dark...

WeLcOmE tO tHe GoSpEl Of DiSmAy...

End...

Credits:

Song:
Gospel of Dismay by DAGames

Animation:
By XboxGamerK

Characters:
Mal from Total Drama (as Bendy from BATIM)
Manitoba Smith from Total Drama  (as Boris the Wolf from BATIM)
Tylie [my OC] (as Alice Angel from BATIM)
Sammy Laurence (as himself)

Fandom/Fandoms used:
Total Drama
Bendy and the Ink Machine

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
181K 15.9K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
38.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
236K 5.3K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad