𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

By taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Two

21.6K 1K 192
By taehkey

Chapter Two . . .|
-no one has gotten nearly as far as I have.

     Jimin and Jeongguk entered through the glass doors, looking around at the aesthetic. The porcelain white features, the gold lining, the overall rich taste in style.

"Imagine Jeon Underground looking like this, expensive." Jimin muttered, taking photos with his mind of the interior. "This all screams rich. How is this now just rising and looks like this?"

"Jeon Underground looks like shit and has been standing for around six years." Jeongguk replied, his Gucci loafs clicking off of the floor with each stride he took. He brushed his raven locks back, taking looks at ever nook and cranny.

"Hello, may I help you, gentlemen?" Asked a young female, her hair dyed a deep red, her roots naturally black. She had soft-looking lips, a small mole on the center of her nose.

"Just look-" Jimin was cut off by Jeongguk, taken by surprise with the choice of vowels the younger voiced out, cocking a brow.

"Hi, I would like to possibly speak with the current CEO. Old friend, distant relative." Jeongguk made his voice deep, awfully low. "And, I'm sure you can do that, Princess. If I also may speak to Kim Taehyung? Important matters awaits, you see." He smirked, clicking his tongue.

The girl pursed her lips ever so slightly, gulping the thick lump that was launch into her throat. "Mr. Kim Taehyung? You're related? Um, d-do you have an appointment?"

Jeongguk hummed lowly. "I didn't know I needed to set an appointment to see old friends of my family and myself." He commented in a deep voice, sighing. "Is Kim Taehyung even here?"

Jimin watched how Jeongguk moved a few things around on the lady's desk, watching the lady react in an awkward way. He decided to stay silent, looking around.

"Mr. Kim and his father are attending a meeting right now. I can send up a pager to inform them of your arrival?" The lady gave a weak and unsure smile to Jeongguk and Jimin.

"Ah, see, I knew you could do it." He had lies coating each syllable that escaped his thin lips. Jimin, being his best friend for a very long time, sensed that easily.

"Are you both distant friends?" She inquired.

"Ah, no, just me, but my friend here shall be accompanying me." Quickly said the raven-haired adult, tapping his finger tip off of the cold desk top. He wore the most deceiving smile known to mankind.

"And what if your name, may I ask?" She began to type away on her laptop, spraying unneeded glances toward Jeongguk, tracing every profound detail his face contained, such as the mole under his lip and the scar on his cheek.

"My name? Jeon Jeongguk, please refer to me as Mr. Jeon, a name to represent my father." Jeongguk said, standing up in a straight manner, the smile never leaving his face.

"I'll have someone retrieve you then. Just take a seat in the lobby, they're meeting will be over shortly, I'm sure of it." The lady commented, red brushing over her cheeks.

"Thanks, Doll. I'm sure we will be seeing one another soon. In case you would ever like to meet up again, here's my business card." Jeongguk slipped a small card, winking before he took Jimin and himself away, walking over to the styled lobby.

"Did you really just give her your number?" Asked the shorter adult. He was baffled, the aforementioned sweet talking this lady into letting him speak with Kim Taehyung.

"Tsk, Jimin, I don't think you've known me long enough." Jeongguk chuckled. "Of course I didn't, she wasn't that attractive and I have zero interest in forcing myself with that female." He remarked. "It's someone else's card that I managed to pick up. I have no interest."

Jimin chuckled. "You're a dickhead, you know that?" He nudged Jeongguk's bicep, rolling his eyes playfully as he scanned his surroundings discreetly.

"Of course I know that," Jeongguk grinned innocently. "Anyways," he let the fake smile fall with ease. "We need to figure more of this Taehyung. Can you imagine the money, Jimin? All the money that would be placed on him? The most handsome man alive, he would be locked in our hands! I can feel it now!" The young mafia leader praised.

Jimin just chuckled. "You'll soon be the richest leader the mafia has ever witnessed. We can talk to them and find out information. After everything, we'll just set out some men to retrieve Taehyung. How does that sound?"

"How would we get him in a quiet location?" Jeongguk pinched his brows together, pressing his lips into a thin line as he inquired his question.

"Easy, all we have to do is have men gather around and shove him into the limousine. We have to be quick about it. It could be in private parking, they can take out the guards if need be. People would've be around." Mentioned the oldest, shrugging lamely. "Want me to shoot a message?"

"Indeed, make it brief. They don't need to know why I want this man. Send the most recent photo of Taehyung you can find. Possibly anything within the last two weeks." Jeongguk demanded, looking over his diamond crusted watch, pursing his lips. "How long will this take?" He asked himself.

"It hasn't been too long, Jeon. Just give it a few more minutes, we don't want to cause a scene." Jimin retorted as he directed a message to some indoor men at the mafia, making it simple.

They both waited patiently, Jeongguk keeping all of his thoughts inside of his head, not wanting to lose his temper. He brushed a few locks out of his face, tapping his expensive loafer off of the marble floor.

He felt as any longer of this nonsense and he would explode with rage for not getting what he wanted immediately. Jeon Jeongguk was impatient and very greedy.

"Mr. Jeon," the same lady before approached both men, bowing down to them for 'respect'. "Mr. Kim Taehyung is available." She said softly, pursing her lips to impersonate them being bigger than what they really were.

"Shall you be the one leading the way?" Jeongguk's voice deepened, leaning down to meet the girl's shorter height. "I've been waiting for awhile and I don't like waiting. Make this process shorter and lead me the way."

"Y-Yes, sir." She nodded, looking over to Jimin who made a hand motion for her to start heading on. Jimin was overall a sweet man, too sweet to be in the mafia, but he knew Jeongguk for awhile and was able to mask over all of his kindness. He could overly force his sweetness and turn on you in seconds, or, be rude from the start. It depended on how his boss acted out.

The little lady gulped down a thick lump of something, forcing an uneasy smile before she turned, brushing her hair back, walking quickly up to the elevator.

Jeongguk couldn't help himself, taking a peak at her ass. He was disappointed to see very little of anything on her rear end, rolling his eyes. He felt his arm being hit by his best friend.

"I-It is on the top floor," she said, getting the elevator for them. "I'm not allowed up there. I'm not the secretary," She hummed softly. "I-I just help down here and attend certain-"

"I don't need your life story, Hun. Thanks for all you've contributed to. Get back to work before you're fired." Jeongguk growled as if he owned the business already.

"O-Oh, um, yes," she nodded fearfully. "He has b-big black shiny doors leading to his room, h-he had the biggest room there is," she added on before she trotted away.

Jimin snickered, entering the elevator, tugging Jeongguk on inside with him. "I'm excited, he looked insanely gorgeous in photos, I cannot wait to lay my eyes on his figure. Do you know how insane everyone will go? Taehyung is wanted everywhere," Jimin admired that fact greatly.

"I know. No one has gotten nearly as far as I have. We will make sure Taehyung is ours. Make sure to tell my men that if they hurt Taehyung in any way, shape, or form, I personally will cut off their dick and balls and force-feed it down their fucking throats." Jeongguk said in a flat, emotionless voice. "You know I will."

"Of course, Jeon. I'll be sure to remind them." Jimin obeyed willingly, whipping his phone back out to begin the typing motion. He sent the exact words that Jeongguk said.

Moments later, the elevator beeped, the doors opening for the men. They glided out, looking down both hallways. "She said big black doors," Jimin repeated.

Jeongguk ignored it and began to walk, taking a wide guess in hopes for the best, seeing two corridors at the end of the hallway. On the left door, 'KIM' was in big golden letters. On the right, 'TAEHYUNG' mimicked the first word.

"His aesthetic is rich. I almost hate it." Jeongguk purred. He walked towards the doors, Jimin right behind him. "White, gold, and black. Pleasing colors. They go so well."

"Act normal, Gguk." Jimin commented in a chuckle. "Act. Normal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
729K 16.4K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...