The King's Harem

By LChristiani

The King's Harem is actively under construction!! If you happen to be reading it currently and things are mak... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Character Chart
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Playlist
Book 2

Chapter 37

43.9K 1.7K 219
By LChristiani

Flash back

I stood stock still in the middle of the room. The scandalous outfit still clung tightly to my form. Seven sets of eyes bore into me almost non-blinking.

"Allayna," Koren singsonged.

"You didn't think you would get out of this, did you? Especially after that little love confession." Koren said leering at me.

I shuddered at his suddenly deep voice. He looked almost possessed, his eyes taking a darker hue as he stared almost entranced. He was not the only one, all of them shared the same expressions.

"T-There isn't any music." I tried

"Shall we make some music for our little kitten?" Ari asked suddenly

I watched in shock as Ari, Tori, Prish, and Ren stood each heading toward the various musical instruments Ari kept in his room. I suppose I was an idiot for thinking they were for display.

"Of course, you can play instruments," I grumbled

As soon as I said that a soft sensual tune began to fill the room. It was so smooth I could already feel myself swaying to the sound.

I remembered my teenage days when a friend of mine would sneak us into the burlesque shows. We would make our way backstage watching as the performers got ready to get on stage. We even saw some of their rehearsals. It was always so enchanting watching them move, watching them work. We would sometimes even learn their moves. They even offered to teach us how they moved.

Their movements were like water. Hips moving so fluidly, their stomach rolling in waves. I only managed to visit there for a few weeks before my mother ensured I would never go back, getting it shut down. I always wondered what happened to them, the performers that is.

I closed my eyes, remembering the dancers and their movements. There was a specific one I grew a liking to. She was stunning

Muri was her name.

A curvaceous woman with sweet brown skin and lips so soft. She smelled of warm vanilla and honey. She was only a couple of years older than me and we connected on a deep level. I wished I could still see her again in the flesh, but for now, I saw her in my mind's eye.

My hips started to move to the rhythm, mimicking hers.

I lifted my arms above my head to better showcase the movements of my stomach. Something I learned while there.

"Gods Allayna where did you learn that?" Elo asked breathlessly

"A few things I managed to pick up," I admitted

"Why have we not devoured you yet?" Koren asked

Surprisingly his eyes were no longer trained on my body but they were now staring right into my eyes.

I quickly lowered my arm once again retreating into myself.

"No, you will not!" Allon cried before he swiftly left his seat and grabbed me. He led me to the series of furs and pillows on the floor in front of the roaring fireplace.

He sat and lowered me on his lap.

"Just focus on me," he said

I sat focusing on his stare as he started to run her large hands up and down my back softly. It was almost as if he wasn't touching me but I could feel the light touches. I visibly shivered as he ran his fingertips over the back of my neck.

Allon leaned in slowly obviously giving me time to pull away before he captured my lips. He was gentle, not wanting to scare me away.

I felt another pair of hands land on my waist slowly undoing the outfit tied to my body. They made sure not to be too forceful as they slid the fabric from my body. Even without force, the fabric ran across my folds so lightly it sent a chill down my spine. I whined loudly feeling myself start to leak on Allon's lap.

"Oh, Allayna darling you really are too much," Koren whispered from behind me.

Allon finally released my lips and Koren grabbed my jaw and turned it towards him.

"Look at me." He ordered

I slowly raised my eyes to meet his. The intensity in his gaze made me gasp.

"Allayna if you don't want this we will stop now." He said simply

It was the first time I noticed the music had stopped and I was surrounded.

I had never had sex with one man let alone seven. I already considered myself past the point of no return.

"P-Please," I whined

Koren smirked his eyes almost cruel.

"You have no idea what you got yourself into." He whispered before slamming his mouth to mine.

He was very different from Allon instead Koren opted for a harsher method. I never stood a chance with Koren. He backed me up until I was lying flat on the ground. He ran his hand down my torso towards my sex. He immediately slipped his fingers between the folds gently rubbing up and down.

"You are drenched," He smirked lifting himself up.

"Very," Ren said staring between my legs in some sort of trance.

Elo wasted no time them wrapping his large hands around my breasts massaging one in each hand.

"Allayna you are so pretty like this," Prish whispered in my ear. Before latching onto my neck and sucking harshly.

I arched up as I felt a finger slide inside of me.

"Breathe Allayna." I heard Ari instruct.

A second one was added and I groaned.

"That's a good girl." Koren praised

They parted my legs wider and Ari settled between them. Tori was on my side slowly stroking my face and neck.

I now noticed Ari was naked and his manhood stood proudly the tip glistening. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

"I-I am not sure about-" I tried

"It's okay honey just relax," Tori whispered in my ear.

I watched as Ari aimed it towards my opening running the tip through my folds.

"Ready?" He asked

I nodded gripping Tori's hand.

He gripped my hip and started forward. He went slowly inching forward until it was entirely sheathed inside me.

I arched upwards groaning loudly.

Mir stroked my hair trying to calm me down.

Ari waited until I was adjusted enough before moving. He withdrew and thrust back in.

"Fuck Allayna!"He hissed

"Oh I bet she is so hot and wet, tight too right Ari? Does she feel good? Does her hot little pussy feel good?" Koren growled

I moaned loudly as Ari picked up the pace slamming into me with force.

"Ari she is now calm down." Prish chastised.

Elo was still rolling my nipples in between his fingers before he latched his mouth onto them and sucked harshly.

"Allayna, you okay?" Ari asked slowing down slightly

I nodded motioning for him to pick back up the pace.

Tori claimed my mouth gripping my neck and lightly squeezing.

That coupled with Ari's harsh thrust and my inexperience resulted in me reaching my climax quickly. I moaned loudly as I came arching up into Elo's mouth. Ari went even faster obviously reaching towards his end. I was unsure what Koren whispered in his ear but Ari came inside of me moaning loudly. He rested a bit before he was pulled back and someone else took his place. Koren wasted no time slamming his member inside of me. He was slightly smaller than Ari but still thick and filled me nicely.

Koren leaned down setting his elbows on either side of my head.

"Allayna I cannot wait to ruin you. I am gonna fuck you so hard you are gonna scream for me to stop." He whispered before ramming into me starting a brutal pace. Koren was not kind in the way he thrust into me. It was almost as if he was angry.

It was borderline painful and found myself begging him to stop despite my legs wrapping around his waist.

He smirked pleased with my reaction.

"Koren!" Prish fussed

Koren then rested his hand on my clit and started to furiously rub it.

"Come on Allayna come all over my cock please baby come." He growled in my ear. It was almost by command that I came screaming with Koren following behind me filling me up with his semen.

"Alright, who's next." Koren chuckled

I groaned realizing I was in for a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 475 49
Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As The Vampire Princess, she needs to be mark...
6.4M 263K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
3.5K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
Taboo 2.0 By Airess

General Fiction

155K 3.8K 30
After being abandoned by her father, Delicious Franks turned to the streets for protection. Selling her body and doing drugs brought her temporary co...