Stray Kids one shots/reactions

Od soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS Více

HI HELLO
Woojin 🐻
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
Changbin 🦄
Hyunjin 🐯
Jisung 🐹
Felix 🐨
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
They have a crush on you
They are jealous
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin 🦄
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin 🐯
They see you in swimwear
Jisung 🐹
Chan 🦇
They are the father of your child
Minho 🕺🏻
Woojin 🐻
They have an argument with you
Felix 🐨
They are drunk
Felix (request)
Seungmin 🐶
Jeongin 🦊
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You're on your period (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You're jealous (request)
They saw you changing (request)
Hyunjin 🐯
They say something hurtful (request)
They're cheating on you (request)
Changbin 🦄
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan 🦇
Minho 🕺🏻
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin 🐻
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

You come back home, drunk (request)

9K 152 41
Od soulsakura

Request/Plot:

Thank you @etherealnctzens for requesting again uwuuu

••

Woojin :

He would be worried. Would text you every two minutes to know what you were doing and with who you were. When you came back, drunk, he'd sigh and take care of you like a baby. Make you promise that you'll not do that again, at least without him being able to watch over you. Would still find you cute when you beg him to sing for you to sleep.

Chan :

Would probably not notice because he is never sleeping, just working. Just kidding. Would wait for you and that would be new since it's usually you who wait for him to come back home after a long day of work. Would be worried and try to act angry at you but honestly couldn't because you were too cute. Would take you to bed and make a soup for you to feel better.

(rUdE)

Minho :

Would be hella mad because you didn't tell him that you were going to a party and he couldn't believe he missed an occasion to dance and have fun with you. When you came home drunk through, he would suddenly forget why he was mad and took the opportunity to make you say all the things you felt for him and super embarrassing things you would never have said if you were sober. Is low-key extra happy.

Changbin :

Overprotective baby. Couldn't believe that men could have taken advantage of you and that he wasn't there to protect you. Would try to scold you for drinking that much and putting yourself at risk since you were alone, but ends up taking care of you like his life depended on it. Would cover you in blankets and bring you medicine to help you feel better.

Hyunjin :

Wouldn't really know what to do. Would be surprised since he never saw you drunk before. Would still try his best to take care of you though, trying hard not to take advantage of the situation to cuddle you until your death since you were being so whiny about it. Ends up failing and cuddling you because he is a big baby and so are you.

Jisung :

Would find it kind of funny. Knew that the most important was that you enjoyed yourself at the party and so he would not take it seriously. You being too sensitive, you would laugh to every one of his jokes and find him even cuter than before (yeah idk if that's possible though) and he would like it so much. You two would be extra soft.

Felix :

Would honestly laugh at you. You couldn't even walk straight and you were talking to every object you found like it was your best friend. Would film you and send it to all his friends on Snapchat as a streaking. Would end up having fun with you though even though he was absolutely sober. Would put music on and dance with you because he low-key loves it.

Seungmin :

Would wonder where you were since you didn't answer any of his calls and would be kind of worried since it was starting to get really late. Wouldn't feel relieved though when he saw you entering the house totally drunk. But would decide to question you later, knowing that for now you just needed him to take care of you and to have a good rest.

Jeongin :

Would search on the internet what alcohol is. Just kidding. Doesn't know what to do though. Would think it's cute and funny so he ends up playing with you at stupid games. Him being sober, he would win everything and as a reward you would kiss him making him blush furiously even though it was just on the cheek but you know, he's a baby.

***

Many requests are coming these days but I'm gonna try my best to write by my own soon

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

355K 12K 45
❝you're much more beautiful than your artwork.❞ ⇾ non-idol!stray kids x artist!reader ⇾ completed ⇾ plagiarism in a crime. © honeysung 20...
189K 6.3K 20
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐢𝐢/𝐯/𝐦𝐦𝐱𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
87.7K 1.6K 69
Stray Kids kpop boygroup texts with/without Y/N. Hope you enjoy!