Fake Love || Park Jimin

By lil_sunlight

"Am I a rebound? I thought you were hurt? Mad at me? Now you act as if....I don't know." He was in fact right... More

Cast
Prolugue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 9

16 1 0
By lil_sunlight

A/N: hey, I changed the cover of the book and I give full credit to StartingUpTheFlames for making the cover👏 absolutly love it!
************************************

Lexi's POV

"Ugh! You are so cheating!"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are, you moved ahead one!"

"Your just a sore loser lexi!"

"As if mochi cakes!!"

Me and Jimin were sitting at my coffee table in my apartment playing monopoly and I lost 3 games already.

"You totally cheated! You skipped a move!" He shakes his head. "Nu uh! I freaking took six steps to the damn bank! How could I cheat?" He starts to laugh. "Stop laughing" I cross my arms and glare at him. "You sore loser! Freakin sore loser!!" I grab a pillow throwing it at him. "I'm not!" He calms down and puts the board game up. "Okay okay. Lets make a deal." I nod telling him to go on. "How about, if you pay for ice cream i'll let you win?"

"Buy your own ice cream Park Jimin!"

"Oo whatever happened to mochi cakes? Then your a sore loser!" He yells. "Im not a fricken fracken sore loser you cunt slunt bitch, ass licking, shit talking whore!!!" I cover my mouth as soon as those words left my mouth. Jimin's eye's were wide.

"Sugar toots has a potty mouth?" I shake my head putting my hands up to deny "n-no I didn't mean to say that! You're a nice person Jimin! I sware I take it back." Jimin smirks crawling to me. I have never said such word before and I don't know where that came from. "It's not that lexi, you said bad words. And you need to be punished."

"Kinky."

He throws his hands up smaking his thighs when they fall while rolling his eyes. "You ruined the moment!"

"What moment you perv!" He gasp. "Perv! You're the one who made the dirty joke this time!"

"This time." I say. He rolls his eye's ploping on the couch. "You're mean."

"Eh." I shrug sitting next to him. "What do you want for dinner?" Jimin had decided to stay the night over. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I thought you said slow? Well its not like we are going to have a hot make out session and end up in bed together. No. Notta. Not gonna happen. I was perfectly fine with being friends and not with benefits.
"How about we order some Kimchi?"
I nod telling him to call the local resteraunt a few blocks away.

"So, have you ever been skating?" I look up from my Kimchi furrowing my eyebrows. "Ice skating? It's in the middle of summer mochi, why would you ice skate?"

"Just wondering."

"Well no I havn't. If anything I would fall on my ass."

"Language."

"Kookie isn't here." I say rolling my eye's.

"Yeah but, you're to pretty to have such language." He pouts. It was kinda cute. "And you're to ugly to have such clean language." He gasp, putting his hand over his heart pretending to be hurt. "Damn, plan my funeral because you broke my heart." I roll my eyes taking a bite out of my Kimchi. "You're such a baby."

"As if."

Later on me and Jimin watch movies and carry on about how Rose was a dick for letting go Jack.

"Okay. I'm going to bed. You can sleep in the guest room." Jimin nods heading to the guest room biding me a small goodnight. I go in my bedroom and grab my phone to see that Maryanna has been trying to call me.

Mare: "Finally you answer! Why havn't you?"

Me: "sorry me and Jimin were watching a movie."

Mare: "Jimin? Is he there right now?"

Me: "yeah why? He's staying over night."

Mare: "don't do anything stupid with him lexi."

Me: "what do you mean? He's just hanging out. How harmful is that?"

Mare: "well I don't trust him so lock your door."

Me: "Mare? What do you mean?"

Mare: "Just cage your heart before the monster gets to it." And with that she hangs up. I look at my phone confused. Why is everyone telling me that?

************************************

Namjoon's POV

It was eight o'clock in the morning and Maryanna and I are having a lazy day. We were both sitting across from eachother on the bed, she was doing her college homework and I was reading a book.

"Joonie..."

"Yes?" I answer, my eye's still on the book.

"I'm worried about Lexi. The things you told me about Jimin scare me. What if she falls in love with him and he brakes her heart? What will I do?" I put my book down grabing her hands. Rubbing circles on her knuckles. "I told him to stay away from her and he won't seem to listen. He say's he has no intentions but I can't believe him. Something has to be up. All I can say is, we can't choose who we love. Our hearts can't help but beat for one person at a certaim time in their life. And if she grows feeling for him, we'll just have to protect her." She slowly nods.

"I just... I don't want her to kill herself if she ever gotten hurt. I don't want her to end up like that poor girl."

I nod my head telling her I understand. "She won't, I promise."

"But do you promise she won't get played?" I sigh deeply. Letting go of ner hand.

"I don't know if I can..."

************************
Lexi's POV

"Wow sugar toots! Your cooking is so good." Jimin hums in awe.

"Im glad you like it."

"What do you usally eat in the mornings Jimin?" I ask. He seemd to have never tried american food so I made him good old fashion home made biscuits and gravey.

"I would usually have you for breakfast." I choke on my orange juice. "You're gross."

"Only for you babe! No um we usally have this fruity stuff thats really good if not eggs and sides." I nod in approval. Okay he isn't those people who just eat oatmeal.

"Don't call me babe, thats weird." I grab my plate and Jimin's putting them in the sink.

"Whats on today's planner mochi?"

"Hmmm. How about we go to a party hm? Like a club of some sort. Lets invite the boys and you invite Kylie, Maryanna, Noelani and Angel."

I nod. "I guess we can. I can call the girls and see if they are free."

"And I can call the boys." Jimin calls the boys and I call the girls.

Turns out they are free except for Yoongi and Kylie. How ironic for both of them tk suddenly be not busy at the same time. They're obviously together right now. "How about around nine we go. We can go to that club across crom the tattoo shop." He agrees with me getting up and heading to the living room. "Wanna play monopoly to kill time sore loser?"

"NO! YOU %*%*=€=€÷€÷€÷**==*÷*!!!!!!!"
************************************

Kylie's POV

I was sitting in the second row of the movie theatre waiting on Yoongi to get the popcorn. Yes, me and Yoongi are at the movies together. What a strange sight. He had asked me out on a date and I gadly accepted. I need to spice up my life- wait no, Lexi needs to spice up her life. First, she needs to get a life. Okay i'm done. She would probably agree with me though.

"Hey, you came in time. The movie is starting." Yoongi sits next to me putting the popcorn between us. "I did huh?" He repies. We were watching some action movie Jin recommended, I forgot What it is called.

We were thirty minutes in the movie. I guess it was Okay, not my cup of tea. Later in the movie I feel a soft hand hold mine. I look over and Yoongi's eye's were glued to the screen. His hand was connected with mine. My face heats up. I was totally calm on the outside, but on the inside I was screaming eternally.

The movie ends and Yoongi takes me home walking me to my door.

"We need to this again, It was fun." I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, Just call me and let me know." I was about to go in until, "Kylie!"

I turn around. "Yeah?" Yoongi was about to say something but didn't.

"Uh, Good- good night?" I bid him a goodbye and head inside. I go and look at my phone to see multiple missed calls from Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin. I figured Lexi would be on the list but she wasn't. I call Namjoon back first. Maybe they're all with him.

"Hello!?! Kylie oh thank god you called back!"

"Whats going on?"

"You need to come quick to Mangs Club."

"Why?"

"It's Maryanna and Lexi. It's gotten out of control!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 95 22
Y/N was adopted by Kim's family . She love their new family . But something happens between Namjoon and Y/N . Who Jungkook ? Jhope ? Jimin ? Suga ? W...
106 22 9
"My crush -screw that- Jungkook is too tall for me to kiss him on the lips." Taehyung's lips curled into a pout and he sighed. "What should I do?" "...
79.6K 4.4K 35
" My feelings were never recognized, but then you came in.. and made me feel things that weren't there before " " Jungkook, we both know how this wil...
703 87 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...