Cappuccino

Da hazzacupcakee

"You're like my little cappuccino with sugar, a little bitter at first but actually very sweet." - Maximus Ma... Altro

Intro.
Cappuccino with sugar.
Kraus.
Unexpected.
Misplaced item.
Unfortunate events.
Dinner date.
Home visit.
Underground.
Proposition.
Elevator.
Moving in.
Sleazy drunk.
Woman.
Mutual Understanding.
Feel.

Car.

128 25 29
Da hazzacupcakee

A/n It's a little intense ;). This will be the only warning in the story!

...

My head was clouded with nothing in particular yet all the same with everything at once. I felt content sitting here as warmth ingulfed me, caused by not only the scenery of this beautiful coffee place, not only the tasteful cappuccino in between my hands but most importantly, the man in front of me. When he walked in all wrapped up in his scarf with a hat, and gloves that covered his long veiny hands I had wanted nothing more than to cuddle up at his side.

He looked handsome, he always did. The collar of his neat white shirt poked out from underneath the round neck of his knitted dark green sweater which complimented the colour of his eyes.

"You haven't said much since I got here Mel." I shook my head slightly as his words pulled me out of the trance I was in. I met his concerned expression from across the table, smiling did I clasp my hand around his wrist that held onto his mug.

"I was just admiring your beauty." I said, laughing softly though I couldn't say anything more from the truth. He looked away in that moment, staring out the window. I watched attentively how he sucked in his left cheek slightly and held it in between his teeth restricting him from saying whatever was occupying his mind.

"What?" I said, allowing my curiosity to seep through.

"Nothing really." He answered, the corners of his mouth lifting up as he looked back at me. Silence fell upon us and while his eyes glistened in the light above us, it made the intensity of his stare so much more intimate as our gazes linked. I blinked twice and looked down to my mug, the feeling that stirred up in the pit of my stomach unbearable.

"So Mel yeah?" 

It had occurred to me, Mel was what he had referred to me as, a few times before, however it had never really dawned upon me until now. "Meeeel." He said, drawing out the syllable. I just looked at him while his face was contorted into an amused grin, his lips tightly clenched against each other, his dimples popping.

"I like Mel." I stated, crawling my way through to the mess that is my mind, thinking of any time someone had called me so. "It's kind of funny, that you're the only one now to be calling me Mel." I said dryly, completely unintentional and unaware of the tone I used.

"If you don't like it, you can tell me Amelia? It just slipped and it kind of stuck. I love your name, I haven't really heard it much around here." His eyes are slightly narrowed, creases forming in between the space of them. 

"Don't worry Maximus..." I paused my sentence as I whisked my spoon around in my almost empty cup of cappuccino, I never really bother to take the spoon out.

"My mum used to call me Mel actually." I don't look up when my words fill the air, though deciding I shouldn't dwell on the past I slowly looked up, forcing a smile. "Amelia, hey?" Maximus stood up and walked over to my side, as he crouched down in front of me. I realised I had never much elaborated on the subject, only having told him she was just no longer with us.

The cafe was thinning out, it was only then in his close proximity, that I noticed the silence to the place, with only us and few people dwelling around at this time of day.

He grasped my right hand in his and laced them together, and as he looked at me, did he pull my left hand closer before he placed his soft lips on top of it in a small kiss.

"You good?" I nodded vigorously, not keen on ruining the night with possible negative emotions. We sat in this embrace for a while, which put me at ease. Maximus and I didn't need to be always talking.

"You know, Amelia?" He said, breaking the minutes of silence.

"Hmm?"

"You are absolutely beautiful." He raised from his crouched position from the ground and bent forward slightly. I almost thought he was going to kiss me when his lips connected with the scar close to my nose. It happened before my mind had time to catch up with anything, and sooner than I thought was, he sat down again. I sat there feeling as if I could combust at the sincerity of his action and my jumbled-up emotions.

"Can we go to your car?" He looked up at me, confusion laced through it, which he was trying to hide but failed miserably. He stood from his chair, clasping our hands together as he led me outside, my coat in the other one.

As soon as he unlocked his vehicle from afar and I reached his car, did I open the passenger door and got in. He almost looked like a lost puppy, even more confused at the sight of me opening my own door.

As he walked over to the other side, my breathing increased rapidly without having any control over it. I was panting, somewhat nervous as I felt the feel of my shaky hands, confused over what I was feeling. When he shut the door closed behind him, he looked at me expectedly, perhaps waiting for me to lash out on him like past girlfriends possibly have done, because he thought he had done something wrong.

When the truth was, he did everything right.

I leant forward, almost aggressively as I took his face in between my hands and planted my lips onto his. There wasn't much going through my mind expect for Maximus, Maximus and more of Maximus and I wanted for him to be all over me. He reciprocated the kiss with as much as intensity as I, our lips moulding against each other perfectly like puzzle pieces that fit together.

I crawled over the console into his lap, trying desperately to keep our lips attached during the sloppy manoeuvre, failing miserably we became a panting mess. I even more so than before as I sat right on top of him, my forehead resting against his.

The top of our lips were grazing against each other so subtly I could almost think I was imagining it. I didn't want to open my eyes, feeling as time stood still in this blissful moment, though eventually I did, meeting Maximus' who were already staring back at me. There wasn't much light around us, however the moon stood proud against the night sky casting a shadow against his perfectly crafted face showing his dilated pupils, intensifying the moment.

I dipped down to his neck, where I pulled the skin between my teeth slightly before I peppered him with kisses right under his ears. I was crazy for him, he made me feel crazy and I wanted to be as close to him as I possibly could.

"Amelia." He breathed out heavily.

The car was getting unbearably hot, the windows were fogging up, but I couldn't find myself to care. I fumbled with the hem of my turtleneck sweater and pulled it over my head with Maximus' help as I tossed it to the back of the car, leaving me in a small white tank top. I slung my arms loosely over his shoulder noticing the perspiration that had collected on his forehead and surely mine too.

Maximus leant forward and kissed my exposed collarbones. His hands gravitated higher up, until they rested right underneath the swell of my breasts. He continued his soft assault in my neck, while his hands stayed in place.

I was desperate which made me put my hand on top of his, as I directed him to massage my bust. A grunt fell from his lips while his assault halted as his parted lips rested against the skin at the nape of my neck. I loosened my grip and soon both his hands were kneading my breasts on top of the piece of fabric.

"You aren't wearing a bra." He stated in a matter of fact, the words barely leaving his mouth as he seemed overwhelmed. I shook my head no, when his thumb grazed over my hardened nipple. I almost jolted forward, my breathing getting stuck in my throat when he pinched them in between his thumbs.

I pushed myself closer against him, the fabric of his bulged jeans unintentionally grazing against my crotch. He whimpered as his grip shifted and tightened around my hips. I looked down, noticing his closed eyes and parted lips, his face full of desperation and anticipation for more. I moved against him, not really thinking twice of what I was doing and why I was doing it. Our crotches rubbed against each other, the throaty groans encouraging me to continue.

His hold loosened as he slipped his hand up and wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me completely as I moved against him. His head rested against my shoulder, succumbing to me completely as my boobs were pressed flat against his chest while his bulge was completely pushed against my crotch.

The small space was filled with ragged breaths and sweaty bodies. The car reeked of pheromones and I knew he reached his peak.

"Amelia oh my—" His hips jerked up forcefully, his words stuck in his throat when a deep unexpected groan resonated from his chest. His arms fell down slightly, one resting against my lower back. I gazed back at him, content dripping of off me as I realised what just happened. His head was leaned back, his eyes tightly shut. His hips jolted up slightly a couple more times as he rode out his high while I ran my finger against his moist skin, admiring him.

He opened his eyes not long after and caressed my back by moving his hand up and down in circles. "I—God, I was just completely losing myself without even realising, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." An awkward little laugh filled the rather small space off the car which was returned by my sincere smile.

Maximus was so pure, it was almost painful.

"Did you enjoy it?" He hummed in response, clearly still distracted by his mind. He beamed at me, however it was as if he wasn't really there.

"What are you thinking?" I asked curiously. He rubbed at his eyes, a satisfied sigh filling the air before he pecked my lips tenderly. The only noise to this quiet setting were the breaths escaping through our noses.

"You. My mind is all you right now."

I nuzzled against him, suddenly feeling tired since the heavy emotional feel had been stilled. Not only that, I was also trying to hide the small blush that surely crept up my cheeks. My mind was all him too.

"Are you tired sweetheart?"

"A little, are you?" He chuckled lightheartedly and wrapped his arms around me as he rested his head on top of mine. "Well I am not going to lie, I certainly am after what just occurred." A small smirk crept up my face, one he couldn't see as my face was shielded from him.

"Do you need a change of underwear?" I shifted my head and winked while staring at him.

"You're a dirty little girl aren't you?" He poked my nose in a playful way which made me smile. He stared at me, his gaze momentarily shifting to a loose curl that escaped my bun. He delicately grabbed it between his pointer finger and thumb before he twisted it around his finger. He seemed to be deep in thought, though I let him come to terms with it on his own time.

"I don't know whatever this is but this strong pull I feel towards you is impossible to deny, or to get away from."

I nodded slightly, thinking that was exactly what I was feeling without realising. He caressed my cheek while I subconsciously leaned into his warm touch, before he pulled my head towards his and kissed my forehead.

"I'll get you back to your apartment. It's already late and I don't want this pretty woman to be wandering the streets alone. You're tired baby."

...

A/n pheww. I think I filtered out most spelling errors. Hooray for 1k reads and 200 votes wow! Honestly shook. Thank you all!! This time around special thanks to biggestniallerx. She's shown me lots of love since the beginning.

Question time!
Do you think they are going too fast?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

578K 14.7K 42
I looked at his eyes and put up a strong face. His eyes bore into mine as much as mine into his. It was like he could read my mind and reach out to m...
23.6K 442 28
Given a second chance at life, Sirius Black is sent into hiding by the Order yet again -- this time in the Muggle world to heal from the scars of his...
1.2M 55.1K 55
This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows his family. He's blessed wit...
11.1K 437 36
Sebastian Sallow, one of the most handsome, eligible bachelors at Hogwarts (and certified player, next to his bestie Ominis Gaunt), develops a crush...