the hangover | phil wenneck

By softlovr

When Lily Billings was invited by her brother Doug to go to his bachelor party in Vegas with his best friends... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
update!

Chapter 6

6.4K 83 11
By softlovr

Mike and Leonard, the chaperone's name which I found out during the drive here, lead me up the stairs and into the hall as we entered Mr. Tyson's huge house. He opened a door to a grand room with a bed on the right and a desk on the left, two TVs, one facing the bed and the other facing the couch near the bed, then a couple doors at the back which were probably the washroom and a closet. The room looked like really nice!

"It's the spare room. You can stay here until your guys come back." the chaperone said. "This is great, thank you." I said, appreciative that they were treating me well. I sat on the bed which was very comfy.

"Do you want some food or water?" Mike asked, "I don't want to be a bother. Thank you though!" I said as I laid down on the bed. They nodded and began walking out, but then I started to feel my head hurt again so I figured to ask if they could give me some pills to stop the pain before they left.

"Mike!" I called out, causing both of them to stop and turn around, "Do you have some Advil?!"

"Sure! What hurts?" he asked

"My head. We got attacked with a crowbar by this crazy guy that was in our car trunk! I got hit in the head really badly."  I said. "That's why you're head's kinda bleeding?!" Mike asked, making me touching my head and feel the blood drying out. "Ya, it hurts pretty bad."

"Yeah, I'll get you some. I'll be back!" he said as both Mike and Leonard left the room and closed the door. I laid back down and began rubbing my head softly to stop the pain and started thinking about how the hell the guys were going to pull off bringing the tiger back to Tyson.

"Here Lily." Mike said causing me to get up. He handed me a travel size bottle of Advil and a bottle of water, "Thanks, but um- considering everything that's happened these past two days, how do I know this is really Advil?!" I asked, not really sure what I should do. "The bottle hasn't been touched, completely sealed." Mike said, it was true so I opened the bottle of pills and took two using the also sealed bottle of water to wash them down. I handed him the stuff back, "Keep it." he says with a smile.

"Thank you!" I say with a smile back. "Ya, no problem" Mike said just as Leonard came in with a tray of food, "You really should eat with your possible head injury. Made by the butler." he says as he places it in front of me with a bottle of juice. I looked at the plate, my stomach begging to grumble, I guess I could go for some food. "Oh, thank you. I really appreciate this!" I said with a warm tone, "Your welcome, comfy up!" he said as he walked out.

After eating the delicious food, I laid on the bed and began shutting my eyes to take a nap.

***
*Phil, Stu and Alan*

Phil thought of buying a steak and putting roofies in it to make the tiger pass out. Phil and Stu did rock, paper, scissors to determine who was going to give the tiger the steak — of course Stu lost. Alan placed the steak on a plate and began placing 5 roofies into it.

"This isn't fair!" Stu whined. "It's rock, paper, scissors there's nothing more fair!" Phil said back, sitting on a chair and watching Alan. "Alan should do it!" Stu complained. "Alan took a punch from Mike Tyson! Come on for Lily and Doug. We have to get this fucking tiger back!" Phil said seriously meaning there was no way out for Stu.

Alan now began peppering the steak. "Why are you peppering the steak?" Stu asked. "Tigers love pepper! They hate cinnamon!" Alan said back, Stu confused. "Phil just do it! You should do it!" Stu whined again, "I would but you lost! It wouldn't be right!" Phil said, defending himself.

"Alright, I jammed the five roofies in there! Just go in there and throw it to him!" Alan said handing the steak to Stu, he grabbed it, "Fine!" he said as he headed to the bathroom door.

"Make sure he eats the whole thing!" Phil said to Stu before he opened the door.

Stu opened the door slowly and went inside, staying at the edge of the wall. He was completely nervous and was hoping the tiger wouldn't attack him but he knew he had to do it for Lily and Doug! He looked at the tiger, "Fuck!" he said. He then moved slightly away from the edge of the wall to face the tiger which was laying down with ruined pieces of stuff that was in the bathroom.

"Hey kitty! Hey sweetie, it's ok! I got a little snack for you!" Stu said nervously while holding the steak towards the tiger.
"It's real important that you eat this ok! Just have a little-" Stu continued but was cut off by the tiger growling and jumping up, almost clawing Stu making Stu scream really loud. He threw the steak to the ground and run out the door, shutting it immediately. Phil and Alan looked at Stu — who just saw his life flash before his eyes — standing at the door, the two guys shocked that he didn't get hurt by what they heard.

Stu breathed in and breathed out,  "What do we do now?!" he asked calmly.

"We wait!" Alan said.

They waited for a while, Phil sitting down and reading a magazine and Alan sitting down just simply waiting. Stu began fooling around with the piano in the villa, the chicken chilling on top. He started singing a song he made up just then about Doug:

"What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit?
Don't you worry you pretty striped head,
we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed!
Then we're gonna find our best friend Doug
and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug!
Doouuggg, Doouugg ohhhh Doouggg, Doug, Doouuggie, Doug, Doug!"

Stu sang, but paused for a second then began again,

"But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers....."

Stu paused again, everyone hearing the tiger groan then a huge thump as he fell,

"well then we're shit out of luck!"

he finished and turned towards the guys knowing that the tiger was out now and it was time to bring it to the car. Phil and Stu grabbed the drugged tiger from the bathroom and placed him on a luggage roller carrier that the hotel. They then covered it's body with a sheet so no one would see it.

They rolled it out of the room and into the hallway, Alan kept on moving the roller towards the wall because he was scared causing the tiger's face to hit against the wall, a groan escaping from it's mouth even though it was passed out. They managed to make it all the way down to the car and put it in the backseat. Everyone then got into the car, Alan in the passenger seat, Stu squeezed in the middle and Phil driving. They headed to Mike's house as they got the address from the chaperone.

"Hey guys, when's the next Halley's comet?" Alan asked Stu and Phil.

"Who cares man!" Phil said annoyed.

"Do you know Stu?" Alan asked.

"I don't think it's for like another 60 years or something!" Stu said a bit groggy.

"It's not tonight right?" Alan asked.

"No, I don't think so!" Stu said bluntly.

"But you don't know for sure?" Alan asked.

"No."

"Cause my cousin Marcus-" Alan began but Phil got annoyed so quickly that he wanted him to stop, "Alan! Don't start!". "Sorry!" he said back a bit hurt.

The guys heard a groan and a whine from the back, turning around they looked at the tiger that was now waking up. He growled loudly, "OH FUCK!" Phil yelled. They began screaming and freaking out. Phil kept swerving the car due to his panic though making sure he wouldn't crash. That's until the tiger cleanly clawed the right part of Phil's neck causing him to scream in pain and the car hit a side of a bus. Phil then stopped the car by the side of the road and everyone fell out scattering around it. Phil was bleeding from the scratch, Stu screaming. The tiger continued growling but then began to bite the seats in the car out of distress.

"STU, STU IT GOT ME!!!!!!" Phil yelled holding his hands to his neck and showing it to Stu. "YOU GOT CLAWED!!!" Stu yelled looking at it as Phil looked at his hands that now had blood on it. "YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" Stu yelled, as he moved the shirt so Phil could see,

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Phil yelled.

"OH FUCK!" the three began repeating. Alan jumping up and down freaking out. The tiger continued ripping the seats as well as breaking the back window making the guys move back onto the road.

"OH GOD!!" Stu yelled, the tiger sticking his head out, growling aggressively and showing his massive fangs!

The guys were freaking out but they managed to push the car the rest of the way until they hit Mike's house. Alan panicking along the way though the guys made him continue to push; the tiger entertained by wrecking the inside of the car. They were now pushing the car up Mike Tyson's long driveway. Phil and Stu at the back and Alan on the left side. The tiger stuck his arm out the broken window and growled as he attacked the backseats which made Alan let go of the car.

"I can't do it! I can't do it!" Alan mumbled, "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS BACK THERE AND STEAR THE CAR!!" Phil said breathing heavily. "I'm nervous! I'm too nervous!!" Alan said back. "Alan, we need you buddy! It's your time to shine, ok?!" Stu said nicely. "Ok. Ya!" Alan said and began pushing the car again.

"That's it!" Stu said

"Thats good keep it straight!" Phil said, his tone of voice and face showing that he was pushing the hardest. They made it to the front of the house and left the car outside as they went to the door and rang the doorbell.

***

The doorbell rang, waking me up from my nap. I knew it was the guys so I got up and ran down the stairs. Leonard opened the door and said  "Your late!"

"Whatever man! We had to push the last mile!" one of the guys said, it was Phil who sounded very tired. "Come on in. Mike has something to show you!" Leonard said leaving space for the guys to come in. "That thing's out of control man! You seriously need to put it down!" Phil said shaking his head.

I was standing on the last step as I saw Phil come in, Stu and Alan behind him. He looked at me with a smile. Though, he looked like a mess, exhausted and in pain, he also had blood on his shirt coming from his neck where he had three huge scratches that looked at least not that, that deep.

"OH MY GOD!" I said as I ran to him and hugged him hard, he did the same back, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I broke the hug and looked at his scratch, his hands still around my back. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" I asked. "Nothing I'm fine!" he said. "NO YOUR BLEEDING!" I saying trying not to touch it. "It's fine, I promise!" he said as he kissed me. I missed how his lips felt from the hour he was gone.

Our lips parted as the chaperone said annoyingly, "Come on guys! You can do that later!" We headed to the smaller living room Mike had and sat down on the couch were everyone else was sitting, Phil wrapped his arm around me so I was cuddled with him. "When we got back we took a look at the security cameras." Mike said. "Great!" I said, Leonard pressed play on the remote and the video started.

It started off with all of us stumbling around with alcohol bottles in our hands while laughing really hard, luckily Doug was there so I felt some relief now knowing he was okay at least then. We were all just out of our minds.

"Doug!" I said happily, Alan and Stu began mumbling something about Doug but I didn't pay attention as I kept focus on the video. Mike told them to stop and pay attention so they did without another word. It then showed Alan near the pool standing on top of a rock, the rest of us laughing,

"That's me! I'm on TV! I've never been on TV before!" Alan said proud of himself, it then began to show Alan peeing into the pool.

"What are you doing man?" Doug asked in the video as all of our drunk selves started laughing our heads off,  "Really?" I asked Alan in the video, "Really Alan?" Phil asked in the video as well.

"Your going to over flow the pool man!" Doug said still laughing, Alan looking at the camera closest to the pool also laughing. We all looked around wondering if Mike was going to say something, "I-" Alan said "Should I wait outside?" Alan asked.

"I think that's a good idea Alan." Mike said as nice as he could possibly be as Alan headed out the door, "Don't touch anything out there either!" Leonard said seriously. "You know what, he's not a really good f- we don't know him as well!" Stu stuttered to Mike.

The video then showed all of us walking to the police car, Phil walking the tiger while also holding me by the waist the tiger calm about heading to the car. "By the way man, where did you get the cop car from?!" Mike asked, "We uh, stole it from these dumbass cops!" Stu said trying to act cool which made me grin. "Nice!" Mike said back laughing making all of do the same. "High five that!" Mike said as they high-fived laughing.

The video then showed the police car door open as Phil was going to put the tiger in, "You know I just have to say I've never seen a more beautiful, elegant, just real creature!" Phil said to Mike. Phil spoke too soon as the next thing the video showed with the tiger half way in the car wasn't so nice, "Yo Lily, Stu. Fuck this tiger!" drunken Phil said he started act like he humped the tiger's butt which made all of us in the video start laughing again. Stu closed the gate and fell to the floor dying of laughter, Doug who was leaning on the car also laughing so hard and I was laughing as I sat on top of the car. Alan fell on the car from all the laughing.

I looked up at Phil as Mike said "Oh man! Who does shit like that man?!"

"Someone who has a lot of issues. Obviously! I'm a sick man." Phil said, everyone's eyes then went to the screen as female moans were coming from the video. My eyes widened at the sight of myself being clung to Phil as I was put on top of the front of the car. It wouldn't take an idiotic mind to not know what we were clearly doing on top of the car.

"With your brother there?!" Mike said which was true. I was HAVING SEX WITH PHIL when MY BROTHER and MY FRIENDS are FUCKING THERE? God I hate myself.

"I d- I'm um- i'm sorry i'm really fucked up apparently" I said extremely embarrassed that I tried to hide myself into Phil. I looked over at Stu who was disgusted and Mike who didn't know why the hell we were doing that and Phil that was watching intently. Then the video ended, "That's all we got!" Leonard said.

"No this was hugely helpful! Really. Because now we know that our buddy Doug was with us at 3:30 totally alive." Stu said which was true even though I saw something that, at that moment, nobody should have seen.

"Thanks again Champ. And again uh, we are so sorry  we stole your tiger." Phil said,"Man don't worry about it. Like you said, we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up!" Mike said nicely. "Yup" I said getting up from Phil. Everyone snickered as Stu and Phil also got up and Leonard lead us to the door.

"Thanks for everything Mike! Oh and thanks for the pills, they helped. And the food was amazing!" I said to Mike. "Ya no problem!" he said back with a smile. I walked out of the door following Stu who was going to the car, the tiger already taken out of course.

"Thanks for taking care of her!" I heard Phil say to Mike as I was exiting. "She's a nice girl man, take care of her!" Mike said. "Ya, I will!" Phil said with a smile on his face as I waited for him by the car. He then came over to me as I gave him a kiss.

"How about we reenact that action from the video!" he said with his classic Phil smirk. "Phil! Stop," I said with a smirk as I pushed him playfully. I got into the back with Alan because Stu sat i'm the front seat, Phil then sitting in the passengers seat. We were heading back to the hotel to chill for a bit and try to find anymore clues that could lead us to Doug.

Stu decided to break the silence, "You know, everyone says Mike Tyson is such a badass, but I think he's kind of a sweetheart!". I nodded my head in agreement, still appreciating his kind actions towards me.  "I think he's mean!" Alan said making me roll my eyes.

"Alright, I think it's officially time that we call Tracy." Phil said.

"Hallelujah, finally Phil says something that makes sense!" Stu said.

"I mean we don't have much of a choice."

"Thats true and maybe she hopefully might have heard from Doug." I said back, praying that he's at least tried to contact someone if he could.

"That's what I've been saying this whole time." Stu said back, it was a red light so we stopped.

"We just have to be completely honest and tell her everything!" Phil said, surprising that he wants to be honest about what happened. Knowing him, he'd lie his way out, I mean he always told me to not say the truth unless it didn't matter if the person would know.

Growing up, he would always give me life hacks, well I guess that's what you can call them. I guess that's why we connected because I started to inhabit some of his ways that maybe he felt I was the only one that he could relate to and really understand him!

"We don't have to tell her everything. We can leave out about the stuff of me marrying a hooker and you marrying Lily for now. Just stay focus on Doug." Stu said, also surprising that he doesn't want to be completely honest as he was always the one we had to shut up. "What am I going to tell my dad about this car?!" Alan asked worried. "It's not that bad!" I said trying to be a bit nice, but honestly, the car was a wreck. "Alan relax, it's just the inside! I got a guy in LA that's great in interior—" Phil said.

"PHIL!" I yelled just as a black SUV crashed into our car coming from the Phil and I's side. The SUV pushed us until we hit an 'Adult XXX' sign making us scream along the way. When we stopped we were all coughing loudly until the Girl part of the sign fell and sliced right into the roof of the car almost practically killing me and Alan — It was right in front of me at about half a hand away.

"AH JESUS!" Phil yelled as Alan and I screamed. "Phil!" I said panicking, "It's fine! Everything's going to be fine, love" Phil said, the car then backed up from us as three men stepped out. One came to the front of our car looking like the Asian guy that was in our trunk. "Wait? I know that guy!" Alan said, "Thats the guy from the trunk!" I said.

"Get out of the car please!" he said as nicely as he could, the other two men came near the car looking like the ones who attacked us at Best Little Chapel. "Those are the guys that shot Eddie!" Stu said, the trunk guy said something that was inaudible and clapped his hands making his men come and take us out of the car. "Listen-" Phil said but was pulled by his shirt to be taken out of the car. "Come on!" the man said taking Phil out of the car first, "Alright, alright!" Phil said as his feet were on the ground making the man let go of him, then the man reached for Stu and pulled him out. "OW OW OW!" Stu yelled as he was passing through the broken window that was probably had tips of the glass that were still there.

The man was going for me next but Phil came in front of him, "HEY, DON'T TOUCH HER, I'll take her out!" not letting the guy come close the the window. "Phil I can't do this! I'm stuck!" I said as the sign gave me limited room to exit from the window, "It's ok! Give me your arms!" Phil said back reaching for my arms as he grabbed them and gently but firmly started to pull me out. My back slightly touching the tips of the broken window but it luckily didn't hurt. On e my legs only needed to come out Phil grabbed them and held me bridal style to put me down as he grabbed me tightly and walked over where Stu was.

"The fat one! The fat boy!" the trunk guy said to the men, they then both reached for Alan and pulled him out, Alan pushing the men off of him once he was out. "I want my purse back assholes!" the guy said, holding a brown purse that looked like the one Alan was wearing the night before. "What, your purse?!" Phil asked confused, "That's not a purse it's a SATCHEL!" Alan corrected, sort of frustrated at how everyone thinks it's a purse. "It's a PURSE OK! And you steal from wrong guy!" the guy said, his English not that clear. "Wait a second, wait a second, we stole from you?!" Phil asked, "Ok listen man, WE DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM LAST NIGHT! So guide us as to what happened involving you." I said.

"Well apparently you guys met at a craps table late last night. Ya and you were on a real heater when you played your hot streak and you ended up winning just under 80 grand." the man said pointing to Alan, he was the guy who we drove over his foot at Best Little Chapel. "Holy shit, 80 grand!" I said "Thats nice!" Phil said, "Thats really good!" Stu said.

"He put his chips in his purse and then you guys took off with it!" he said. "Ah that doesn't sound like us." Stu said, "Mine had $80,000 inside! This one," the small asian man said as he threw the purse he had in his hand to the ground, "Nothing!". He stepped on it with his black heeled shoe,"HEY THERE ARE SKITTLES IN THERE!" Alan yelled walking towards the guys which made the tall man punch him right in the stomach. Phil slightly pushed me closer to him as Alan groaned and walk back towards us in discomfort while holding his stomach. The small man started laughing, "Don't let his beard fool you, he's a child!" Stu said defending him. "It's funny because he's fat!" he said still laughing. "Ok look, this was obviously a simple misunderstanding! Alan picked up the wrong purse, it's no big deal." Stu said, "Ok if it's "no big deal", why when I come after you guys, he," the small man said pointing to Phil, "start screaming like crazy and throw me in trunk?!"

"What?" I asked, "I did that?!" Phil asked. "Ya! You said he was your lucky charm and you wanted to take him home with you." the tall man said which made Phil, Stu and I start laughing, I could just picture Phil actually doing that. "Lucky charm," I said laughing, "That's funny!" Phil said also laughing. The trunk guy started sarcastically laughing making us stop as he said in a pissed tone, "Fuck You! If you want to see your friend again, you get me my 80 grand!"

"Our friend?" Phil asked, "HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE DOUG?!" I asked shocked, the other man banged the car door as I saw a figure of a man with a bag over its head trying to move. "DOUG!" I yelled as I ran to the car, Phil running after me as they both yelled "DOUG!" as well. I got to the door and was about to open it until the man grabbed me and pulled me away from the car, throwing me down to the ground which made Stu come to me. Phil got even more mad and actually punched the guy who then punched Phil causing him to slightly tumble. Alan was being held by the other man, Stu helped me up as Phil went to me. "Ok, ok, fine!" I said slightly putting my hands up, "Alright!" Phil said, "What do you want?!" Stu asked. "Not so good now! Quid pro quo, douchebag!" the trunk guy said, "What?!" I asked not knowing what that meant. "Look we're very sorry but this is an easy fix! Alan! Where's his purse?!" Phil said, "I don't know!" Alan whined. "What- uh- IT COULD BE IN THE HOTEL ROOM!" Stu said, "Ya! We can get it for you." I said back.

"You know what, we can even write you a check right now!" Stu said, "No check. Cash only." the short man instructed. "THERES A PERSON IN THERE!" Stu yelled, "Boring!" he said, faking a yawn, "Take nap, come on!". He headed to the SUV, the two men following him. "Wait Please!" I pleaded, walking towards his door as they got in. The car was about to leave so Phil and Stu went after it trying to stop it and were yelling. Stu went in front of the car as he said "Stop! Run me over!" thinking they wouldn't run him over, "STU DON'T SAY THAT, THEY WON'T HESITATE TO RUN YOU OVER!" I said. The car slightly went forward making Stu scream has I ran towards them. "Stu!" Phil yelled making him come to where he was, we all stood by the door where the Asian trunk guy entered as the window rolled down. "Bring money to Big Rock in Mojave Desert at dawn!"

"What?" Phil yelled, "To-del-looo Motherfuckers!" he said as he rolled up the window. "Wait!" I yelled, the car was about to drive away when I yelled, "AT LEAST TAKE THE FUCKING BAG OFF HIS HEAD!" but instead they just drove off. "FUCK!" Phil yelled, "Shit!" Stu said. "Come on let's go!" I said indicating that we should go to the hotel and check for the bag.

We all quickly got to the car and drove to the hotel which was where we were intentionally going to, quickly went to our room and began searching the whole villa. I was checking the rooms as Stu check the closets and bathrooms and Phil was checking the kitchen while Alan was checking the main room/area. "Guys I'm telling you, I was looking for it this morning and I couldn't find it anywhere." Alan said walking where the rest of us were still looking under every couch and cabinet in the kitchen. "Fuck!" I said sitting on top of the counter in the kitchen, "Stu how much do you got in the bank?!" Phil asked leaning on the counter. "10 grand, maybe more. I was going to use it for the wedding!"

"Well you're already married so we have that!" I said looking at Phil, "Besides enough of Melissa she's the worst!" Phil said, "Uh huh!" I said walking back from the kitchen with a glass of water over to the couch. "Ya, Doug told me she had sex with a pilot or something like that?" Alan said putting a part of the couch back together. "It was a bartender on a cruise! What is wrong with you people?!" Stu said, "Who gives a fuck! She still had sex with someone who clearly wants her boyfriend." I said making Stu roll his eyes.

Alan grabbed what looked like a gross slice of half eaten pizza from the couch and took a bite, "Ewww, Alan?!" I said disgusted, that's really gross. "Ew, Alan, did you just eat sofa pizza?!" Stu asked, "Yes." he said plainly. "What are we going to do?! We are so fucked!!" Phil said rubbing his face, "I honestly have no fucking idea! I just hope they treat Doug fine." I said.

"Hey guys..." Alan began, "Did you find it?" Stu asked joyfully, "No, but check this out!" he said holding the book he brought along with him — 'The World's Greatest Blackjack Book'. "Perfect!" I said getting up, "No we can't!" Stu said. "Stu it's the only way to get the money!" Phil said, "And Doug!" I said crossing my arms and standing beside the couch Phil was leaning on. "Fine!"

"Then let's get ready guys." I said, I was actually excited to go to the casino, I don't know why but I just felt like it was going to be fun. Phil and I headed to our room and started to get ready. I took off Phil's shirt and the shorts I was wearing and grabbed my red skin tight dress that I also packed for a just in case situation. I also grabbed my red pumps as Phil grabbed his black jacket with his black dress pants he was wearing last night. Though he didn't back another shirt to go under his suit, and because I was using it, I told him he should just wear it worn nothing under. He giggled as buttoned it up for his, my fingertips running against his chest while I made sure the jacket looked nice. I looked up at him with a smirk, he was holding me by my waist, also admiring the way it fit me. "Stawp, we cant be productive if we keep doing this." I said, my hands on his suit making him keep a distance from me. He agreed though he huffed before kissing my cheek and leaving to tell Stu and Alan to hurry up. I went to the washroom and did my makeup which looked really good with my red dress, then I did my hair which I left down again.

When I walked out of the washroom I had an idea, so I grabbed my phone and called Jade to come with us and she agreed in less than a minute! I called Jade so she could be Stu's spotter as Stu was going to play but we were gonna pretend me didn't know each other. I headed to the main room where Phil was waiting with Stu and Alan. Phil looked at me as I stopped, he stared lovingly which made me smirk. "You look really good!" Alan said, "Ya!" Stu said as well "Thanks guys!" I said with a smile, then there was a knock on the door.

"That was fast!" I said as I walked over to the door everyone confused as to who it could be. When I opened the door, Jade was there smiling, "Hey Jade!" I said with a smile. "Hey Lil'!" she said excitedly as she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Oh. My. God! This outfit on you is stunning!" Jade said, admiring it "Thank you! Alright, let's go guys!" I said turning back to the guys which were looking at us. "Yess!" Phil said rubbing his hands in excitement, walking towards me and Jade, Stu and Alan behind. "Stu, Jade's going to be your spotter. I'm sure she has experience with Blackjack." I said.

"Great! Shall we?" Stu said with a smile which made Jade's face light up, "We shall!" she said grabbing Stu's arm and walking out. Phil grabbed my waist as we walked out following them and Alan  was walking beside us — he was wearing a cream colour suit and had his hair pushed back trying to imitate Phil's hair which he has always wanted to.

Before we entered the casino I said, "Ok, so this is what's going to happen: Phil your Alan's spotter. You and Alan can go join the game. Stu and Jade, you can go get some drinks and chill and you can join the game after so it doesn't seem like we're together." they all nodded. "What are you going to do?" Phil asked, "Don't worry about me." I said with a smile. "We'll go!" Jade said, "Ya that's good." I said as Jade and Stu headed inside. I looked at Phil, his hands still lingered around my waist and I kissed him. "Go get 'em tiger!" I said making Phil smirk as I smirked back. "I will!" Phil said, "But remember we don't know each other." I reminded him.

I then pushed him a slight so he could head with Alan to the blackjack table. I waited until they entered so I could enter afterwards. I passed by the table as I walked in and saw Alan and Phil already getting into the game so I headed to the bar when Stu and Jade were about to leave and head and play as well. The plan was going good, the only reason why we have a plan is so we don't make it noticeable that we're all together and doing some pretty illegal! That's why I'm on the sidelines so if something goes wrong, I can help and do what I have to do. I ordered a Bloody Mary to start off the night and I took my drink to the slot machines and watched the guys and Jade play. I then decided to play some slots so I would blend in. When I saw that we were doing pretty good I decided to go back to the bar and stay there for a bit.

Another bartender looked at me and told me in a very serious tone as he placed waiter trays with glasses of champagne in front of me, "Here are the drinks! Go walk around and ask people if they want some. It's that simple!". I looked at him stiffly, he thought I was a worker at the casino. I looked around to see any other waitresses and noticed they were all wearing red dresses, which made sense as to why he thought I was one too. I decided to take advantage of this so it would be easier to keep an eye on the guys.

"Ok!" I said with a smile taking the plate with Champagne glasses as I started to walk around every game table and asking people if they wanted some — some taking a glass, some not wanting any. As I was heading over to the guys and Jade at the blackjack table, Phil yelled happily "THATS IT! OH! SHUT UP BITCHES!!!" raising his arms only meaning Alan was doing good. I walked to Phil that was standing behind Alan, "Some Champagne?" I asked as he looked at me with a smirk, "Sure!" he said back taking a glass. "Can I have one too?" Jade asked as I then walked towards her, "Sure thing!" I said with a smile as she grabbed a glass and smiled back.

I was walking away when I saw the amount of chips that both Alan and Stu had which was really fucking good. I continued to hand our drinks as I walked around the whole casino and then head back to the bar to get more drinks.
Always glancing a look to the guys making sure everything was going smoothly. After a long time of doing this cycle I was heading back to the bar again to get more drinks and I looked over at the blackjack table and saw the heads notice somethings up. They were sneaky talking through their radios and were keeping an eye on Alan as he's been on a real heater.

I knew I had to act now before anything would happen, the bartender filled my tray and I headed towards the guys as I saw one of the staff members making his way to Phil and Alan, Phil noticed telling Alan to get up and go. "Shit!" I said quietly, I walked over to the man acting like I wasn't paying attention and crashed straight into him making the plate of Champagne glasses spill all over him and the floor as I made myself fall as well. The rest of the glasses fell to the ground and broke. "Oww!" I whined, "Oh god, are you ok?" the man asked, "I don't know!" I said in a fake pain tone. "Let's see!" he said trying to lift me up but I made myself wobble and fall back down making more staff members come and help me up.

I finally did get up and was stable, "I'm so sorry by the way! I wasn't paying attention and didn't see you walking. I'm so sorry about your suit!" I said in a guilty tone, "Oh it's okay. It was an accident!" he said with a smile as I smiled back shyly. I was about to bend down and help to pick up the mess but he stopped me and said, "No, no! You don't have to help. We'll clean it up. You should go rest."

"Ok thank you. I'm really, truly sorry."

"It's fine!" he said, encouraging me to leave. As I walked away I saw that Phil, Alan, Stu and Jade were gone knowing the distraction was a way out. I made my way to the room, when I entered I saw all of them laughing and smiling talking about the money. "I'm back!" I said closing the door, "Hey, babe! Good distraction." Phil said, "Thanks!" I said with a smile as Phil grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"Did we get it?!" I asked Stu, "By the amount of chips we have which made this much money, fuck yeah!" Stu said excited. "All thanks to Alan!" Phil said patting Alan on the back making him smile, "I fucking told you!" I said thrilled making everyone smile. "Ok well we're good there! We'll finally get Doug back. Let's go to bed and we'll take care of this in the morning." I said looking at everyone. "Ya you're right Lil'!" Stu said standing up from the couch with Jade as they headed to his room, Phil said practically dragging me to our own room.

Once Phil and I made it to our room, he closed the door and locked it as he turned around and grabbed me by the waist moving me real close to him. He brought me in for a lustful kiss, backing me up slowly to the bed. When the foot of the bed was right behind me, Phil broke the kiss so I could lay down, only coming back to kiss my neck. I moaned when he began attacking the most sensitive spot he could find. "Fuck!" I breathed out, his hands on my hips as he then trailed them up my sides. His lips moved from my neck to my lips as we kissed passionately once again, he moved his body even closer now showing me how hard he. That made me break the kiss as I said, "Phil, as much as I'm dying to do this right now, I think our top priority is to find Doug! Let's get some rest, we'll have to leave by 5am." I said which made him groan in disappointment.

"Wait... but after Doug's wedding" I started off, using my foot to push down on his back so he'd fall closer to me, "we can do what ever the fuck we want!" I said. Phil smirked, "Great!" he said as he kissed me hard, with lots of tongue. "I love you!" he said with a smile, "I love you too!" I said. I stripped from my dress quickly and put the nearest shirt I could find (preferably one that didn't have blood on it). Phil turned the lights off and we then made our way to the top of the bed, I laid on Phil's chest as we both fell asleep.

After an hour or two, I heard a voice in the distance, "Hey love, we have to go!" I opened my eyes and saw Phil standing at the door wearing his blue button up shirt with his black pants. "Ok." I said in a tired tone, I got up and got ready. I grabbed a black top I had with some white shorts I packed and a wrapped a plaid shirt I also packed around my waist.

I put my hair in a ponytail, grabbing my bag after as today was the last day we could stay at the hotel. Aka, the last day in Vegas as Doug's wedding is today. I walked out to the guys waiting by the door, "Ready?" Phil asked "Yes!" I said.

We made sure nothing was left behind then walked out, we made our way to the Big Rock in Mojave Desert. "And 100, 200, 300, 400," Stu said counting the money "with all of this, that's $82,400!" Stu finally announced which made all of us cheer. "Alan! You're the man!" Phil said joyfully, "Thanks Phil! You are too!" Alan said back happily. "We should come back next week to take the whole city down!" Phil said, "Actually, i'm so down for that" I said back making Phil grin, this time maybe without Doug or definitely no getting drugged!

"I'm free next week!" Alan said, "No! Not for me. I'm never coming back." Stu said seriously, "Oh come on!" Phil and I said together. "You had lots of fun with Jade!" I said turning around with suggestive eyebrows which made Stu roll his eyes and give me a 'don't even start' look. "Can we just focus on getting Doug back?!" Stu said, "Okay, okay" I said innocently which made Phil snicker.

"You know what? I'm not free next week; The Jonas Brothers are in town. But another week after that I'm free." Alan said. "Our luck has officially turned around! We are back baby! We are fucking back!" Phil said joyfully, "Fuck ya!" I said. Stu then started singing, "We are back! We are backk! We are getting Doug back!!!!!" which then made Alan start singing, "You're the three best friends that anyone could have! You're the three best friends that anyone could have!" Phil, Stu and I all looked at each other, oh Alan! "You're the three best friend that anyone could have! And we'll never ever ever ever ever lose each other!" Alan sang and continued to sing for the rest of the ride.

Once we got near the location, I saw the black SUV and said "Look over there!" pointing at it. Phil then drove and stopped a few feet away, he turned off the car. "Now what?" Phil asked, "I don't know. Let's get out and give it to them." I said, "No, give them the signal!" Alan said making all of us look at him in confusion. "What signal?" Phil asked, "Exactly. They never said anything about a signal." I said. "Flash your lights. Let them know it's on!" Alan said, "What's on?" Phil asked, "The deal!" Alan said, "Well of course it's on! We just drove thirty miles into the desert! He knows it's on!" Phil said. "Phil just do something!" Stu said agitated, "Fine!" Phil turned the lights on and off which made the Asian guy come out with his men.

"See!" Alan said, "Okay, let's go." Phil said as we all got out of the car, I had to get out through the window as my door was fucked up from the crash. "Lily, stay by the car." Phil said looking at me, "Fine!" I said leaning on the car as Phil and Stu who was holding the money, walked up to the trunk guy and his men. Alan was getting out through the window because his door was fucked up too, as he was coming out he fell and landed face first on the ground which made me snicker though I helped him up.

"Hahahahaha! Funny! Fat guy fall on face!" the trunk guy said making his men laugh as well. "You ok?" Stu asked walking back to Alan as Alan cleaned himself off "Ya." he said back. "Alright, we got the money. 80 grand cash." Phil said, "Throw it over! Then I give you 'Doug'!" the man said. "Ah, um sorry. First of all Good Morning! We didn't catch your name last night." Stu said, "Mr. Chow. Leslie Chow." the trunk guy said. "Mr. Chow, a pleasure-" Stu said but I interrupted him by whispering "Stu, stop ass kissing!" I walked over, "Show us Doug to make sure he's ok and then we'll give you the money!" I said very seriously looking at Chow.

"Ok bitch!" he said as he clapped his hands and made his men take Doug out from the car, he still had the same bag over his head. "I told you to stay by the car!" Phil said between his teeth, "I want to make sure Doug's fine!" I said back. "See he fine. Now, give me money! Or I shoot him," Chow said as one of his men showed the gun he has in his pants, "and I shoot all you motherfuckers! And then we take it! Your choice bitches!" Chow said.

"Give him the money Stu!" Phil said, "Okay" Stu mumbled as he then threw the bag of money to Chow. He made one of his men catch and and check it to make sure it was all there, "It's all there." the man said, "Let him go!" Chow said to the other man, he then walked up to us with Doug. "Take it easy, take it easy!" Phil said, the man then stopped and took off the bag to reveal someone who was definitely not my brother! Not even a little bit!

"Ta-da!" Chow said, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled pist off, "THIS ISN'T MY FUCKING BROTHER!!"

"Is this some kind of joke? Who the hell is this?" Phil asked pist off but not as much as me. "This isn't our Doug Mr. Chow!" Stu said, "What you talking about? That him!" Chow said. "NO! THATS NOT FUCKING DOUG!" I said.

"The Doug we're looking for is a white!" Alan said, the tall man then took off the tape the guy had on, "I told you had the wrong guy little boy!" he said looking back at Chow then back at Alan. "Damm Alan! What the fuck you got me into?!" the guy says to Alan. "You know him?!" Phil asked, "Ya the is the guy that sold me the bad drugs! How you doing?" Alan asked, "I didn't sell you no fucking bad drugs!" the guy said. "He's the one who sold you the R-Rohypnol?!" Stu asked.

"The Rohypnol? The Ru-what?" the guy asked. "WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM! WHERES DOUG?!!!!" Phil yelled to Chow, "I am Doug!" the guy said, "Your name is Doug?" Alan asked "Yes I'm Doug!"

"Ha his name's Doug too. Classic mix up!" Alan said laughing a bit, Chow faked a yawn and said "Come on!" as his men followed him to his car. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! CHOW I WANT MY FUCKING BROTHER!!!" I yelled, "YOU GAVE US THE WRONG DOUG!" Phil yelled, "Not my problem!" Chow said. "NO FUCK YOU! YOU GIVE US OUR 80 GRAND AND TAKE BACK HIM WITH YOU!!" I yelled. "No, no man I'll be your Doug!" the guy said walking towards me, I glared at him as he walked backwards with a cautious look.

"Oh ya ok! Oh I'll take him back... ah after you suck on these little Chinese nuts!" Chow said holding his crotch. "Agh that's nasty!" the 'Doug' guy said. "How that sound?" Chow said, "FUCK YOU CHOW! FUCK YOU!" I yelled. "So long gay boys and ugly bitch!" Chow said which pissed me off so fucking much. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT-" I said going towards Chow having the strong feeling of beating the shit out of him but of course I was then stopped by Phil who pulled me towards him calming me down."Fuck him! You don't want to get killed!" Phil whispered, Chow and his men finally got into his car and drove away.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled, "Gosh darn it!" Alan said trying to imitate me. "SHIT!" Phil said after, Phil kicking the sand. "Shoot!" Alan said back kicking the sand as well, oh don't even fucking start Alan.

I CAN'T THAT PIECE OF SHIT GAVE US THE WRONG FUCKING DOUG. WE GOT THAT MONEY FOR FUCKING NOTHING!

"Guys, I think we need to call Tracy and tell her everything!" Stu said, "Ya!" Phil and I both said. I think it's time.

//
(update: 10/29/19)
hey guys thank you for 10k reads already, and for all the support!! it means so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 243 11
ā i don't know where you're going just get your ass back home āž top gun: maverick bradley "rooster" bradshaw x fem oc jake "hangman" seresin x fem o...
63.5K 1K 12
Two days before his wedding, Doug, his three friends, and sister Sophie drive to Las Vegas for a wild and memorable stag party. In fact, when the thr...
379 9 9
Two days before his wedding, Doug drives to Las Vegas with two best buddies, his future brother-in-law and his sister for a blow-out party. When the...
42.3K 717 9
This is a part three to my other two books! As mentioned in my other descriptions, it basically copies the movie word-for-word so all rights to the h...