To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

Carnameo द्वारा

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... अधिक

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
Christmas Special (2)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

❦ Fifteen

13.7K 639 481
Carnameo द्वारा

All Might questioned his endless possibilities in his current position.

He couldn't help but feel awful, recklessly using his other form to save others than to focus on his teaching, when he supposed, the scene was already covered well by the other heroes.

The number one hero sat curtly, in his smaller form dressed in his ridiculously large suit. His gazed fixated on the phone he sat on the table, his leg bouncing restlessly. He rested his arm on his knees as he stared at the phone questionably. Aizawa and Thirteen could not be contacted. Perhaps they were occupied with the student?

Nevertheless, the hero felt like he had to give at least a helping hand, after causing such a mistake. 'what do I tell them when I showed up at the end, and I could only maintain my other form for 10 minutes max...' All Might pondered, fidgety. Maybe he shouldn't, or he should?

Making a decision, the super hero blew up into his hero form, a large grin plastered into the suddenly buffed male. "I'm Going!" his suit much more fitting to his heroic body. He stood up, opening the door to make a small appearance on the class when-

"Hold on!"

Pro-Hero, Number one in Japan, ALL MIGHT, was challenged by PRINCIPAL NEZU!!

FIGHT BAG RUN

All might pressed RUN excessively! But He can't run away!

The calm collected mouse stood blocking the doorway as All Might shouted in surprise, sweating briefly. "The Principal!"

At the obvious call, the principal said his famous catchphrase, another polite smile dressed his cute feature. All Might in his overgrown body was suddenly in a fetal position, answering to the principal's catchphrase.

"Your coat is looking splendid sir!" Principal Nezu waved him off, politely answering first.

"My secret is keratin! No human could produce such luster! But enough of that-" Suddenly the creature pulled out his tablet, the screen showcasing the news, where a certain top hero made a front page this morning.

"HMM-" All Might hum in embarrassment. No sooner was Principal Nezu now chatting up a storm, sipping hot piping tea on the couch, as the deformed hero sat in his fetal position, listening rather badly.

Well, there goes his chance.

The mouse-dog-bear principal drank the piping tea, humming delightfully as the pro-hero sighed inwardly. There's gotta be a way he could somehow make an appearance to the rescue class, but first he's got to run away.

"Now, Now-There's no use showing up late anyways, you'd be force to go back." Nezu explained, as if reading the head of the pro-hero as the accused man sweated, embarrassed.

"Yes, but I could add some input in the class before it ends..." All Might answered nonchalantly, his two front bangs hanging before him. He sounded like a kid getting scolded.

"hmm..." The principal hummed, looking out of the window silently, observing the outside as All Might sigh in a gloomy mood.

'he ignored me...'

It was a quiet afternoon, a rather sunny one. The light basked into the room, where the window was wide open, as the principal perked, delighted at the arrival of flying animal.

"oh, I'm glad to have you come by." The symbol of peace was already contemplating his choices altogether, before he twitched, listening to the mouse greet someone.

He lifted up his head up curiously as he came sight with the small principal, still sitting securely on the comfy couch. He was talking to a bird, with narrowed eyes mixed with cream and coffee-colored feathers, perked comfortably beside him, brushing its ruffled feathers.

All Might stared in wide-eye at the creatures, gaping in shock as the mouse talking rather chattily with the animal, who was picking its side blankly.

They sat in same height, even though he assumed the principal would be slightly taller than the animal, or is it-

"Is it-?" His deep voice pulled the smiling mouse away from his one-sided conversation, as he smiled with a small nod.

"yes. It's a Pokémon, as (last) likes to call it." The hero was in awe, leaning closer in his fetal position, as the bird perked at the closing in hero. He reluctantly raised a thin arm to pet it, as the animal hopped back disgruntled.

It let out a noisy cry, as the hero cringed lightly.

The brown bird suddenly swooped up, sending a huge gust of wind sending a startled hero baffled. The papers, sitting tidily on the mahogany desk were flown everywhere. Principal Nezu sat unbothered, even with his fur being brushed by the wind, as the hero gaped.

'It's wings are strong enough-?'

As quick as it came, it left in hurry, disliking the hero's attempt to touch it, leaving the room in a mess. All Might sighed, his suit was even more ruffled up. He stared at the unbothered mouse on the couch, who went to take another taste of his tea.

"Don't worry. This happens all the time." Principal Nezu stated, noticing the questioning glances from the hero itself, who looked at the open window, where the small bird had left.

"That was amazing, they really are different than usual." All Might muttered, dark eyes amazed by the sheer gust it created with only it's wings. And it was a pretty small bird.

"The Pokémon have something similar to quirks, it's a very peculiar thing." Principal Nezu replied to the intrigued man, who was still awed and muddled.

"Isn't it odd they are coming out by themselves?" Suddenly All Might question, quite surprise by Principal Nezu lax reaction to the creature, before he continued. "I thought they were in hiding."

The principal shooked his head, replying. "Not exactly, ever since she came into the school. They've been appearing from time to time." The mouse-bear-dog brushed down his suit, putting down the fine-china back on to the glassed-table. He sat his folded hands his legs, smiling peculiarly. "wish it could stay longer."

All Might was already informed of your quirk. Something extraordinarily odd, and quite taxing from what he could hear. Where you have the ability to lure creatures, something that the entire nation, the entire world, has yet to know exists.

It was peculiar. They existed from the start, but never showed themselves.

Creatures with quirks.

"(last) has been doing well in class has she?" principal Nezu suddenly asked, staring over at the hero, who had taught her class. All Might answered briefly.

"She seems to be focusing well. She was great help in the battle training." He answered, remembering your dotting form, running around from side to the other, chiding your classmates. He sweat-dropped.

Well other than your dotting nature, your notes actually were much abided, and he was glad to get a lending hand in his teaching. "She's smart, observant, and seems to understand quirks well."

"hmm-I see." The Principal stated, his button eyes meeting the ever-so famous hero, before he asked politely, "Do you mind answering this question of mine?"

"What is it sir?" All Might answered respectively, a bit anxious, eyes glancing at the clock briefly. He paused as he heard the question, the mouse questioned imperturbably.

"What do you think of (Last) (name) quirk?"

~•~•~

Kirishima gaped from his spot, poking his head out of the broken window in the collapsed zone, his roughed hands clenching the sills uneasily, as Bakugo frowned behind him, not too far away after they pummeled the low-classed criminals.

The blonde clicked his tongue, an itch to run over to the villain that he couldn't beat. That Warp gate bastard. But now there's another problem arising, as his red eyes narrowed to slits distastefully.

"Well-her quirk is extraordinary." All Might answered thoughtfully, there didn't seemed to be much enthusiasm though, as the hero pursed his lips. "But it does make you wonder-"

The heroic hero gazed over towards the principal, who was still sipping his tea rather gleefully, as he added with narrowed eyes.

"How dangerous are these creatures?"

Yaoyorozu eyes shook at the sight, evident worry and uneasiness crossed her feature. Jiro who had finally came out of the insulator sheet the creation-quirked girl created gazed in shock as well, unsure what to do, after they had promptly electrocuted the villains.

The lights shining down were slowly becoming covered, and a shadow formed instead. Kaminari, after shooting out massive electricity, was completely out of circuit, circling the premise before he noticed the lack of light, staring up with a dumb expression, dazing almost inquisitively.

"Weyyy?"

The Principal hummed, a thoughtful look crossing his feature, his button eyes staring off to space, answering with a shrug. "who knows really. Dangerous or not, there are things that must be changed."

All Might asked the mouse, questioning something that has been on his mind for a while. "Sir, why did you insist young (last) to join the hero course? I can see she clearly doesn't have an interest related to this."

Sero, Sato, and Shoji stared up in equal awe, close to the long stairway. Mina and Uraraka was close to their teacher, who was blown from the attack, severely injured to the point the astronaut could barely lift a finger.

Mina glanced up worriedly, her raccoon eyes shaking, fear as she clutched her friend's hand, who was right next to her.

But Uraraka could barely even lift up her eyes to even bother, her lips jutted out worriedly, small tears in her eyes as she lightly pets the soft bloodied white fur close by, gazing sorrowfully at the form.

The principal didn't answer, he smiled, like how he does every day, politely and friendly, a smile that also shows a border, in which one can't pass. He in his cute vest and suit, simply answered.

"Well. It is just a feeling." The mouse started, before he continued. "Let's just say, the truth is..."

Todoroki stared up, the wind brushing against his dual-colored hair, his cold eyes staring at the dark abyss that drags any souls, non-living or living to the ever darkness.

Where people would be ripped to shreds, as the heterochromia eyed male, standing between the villain's he had easily iced, glared uneasily.

The symbol of peace listened attentively, as principal Nezu finished his thought. "Our world, this hero society of ours, will have a new era."

"And it begins-now."

~•~•~

You stared in battered breath, your heart pounding out of your ribcage. Eyes focused on the hole created above, the darkness swirling constantly, in a loop that goes on and on.

A Black Hole.

As it grew more in size, it seemed to make the wind stronger. If you didn't know any better, it was as if it was trying to pull you closer towards it, drag you in to only completely abolish you.

Shigaraki Tomura was now distracted by the sight of the appearance of the new threat. His hand that was threatening to touch you and Asui, had fallen down almost tirelessly.

"...a new character has been added." The male hovering over the four of you students murmured, you couldn't distinguish his mood through his hand-mask, but you suppose there was some sort of annoyance underlining it.

You glanced around, hoping to catch sight of anything. You had released your Pokémon momentarily, but they didn't make an appearance;

or so you thought as you caught it standing not too far.

No eyes were on the strange creature standing, distracted by the heavily swirling vortex above their heads. She stood looming below the small darkness, the wind blowing around her.

Gardevoir: The Embrace Pokémon

A Psychic and Fairy Type

Gardevoir has the ability to read the future. If it senses impending danger to its trainer, this Pokémon is said to unleash its psychokinetic energy at full power. It could distort the dimensions and create a small black hole, to protect its trainer even at the risk of its own life.

You realized this was your chance.

If Absol really is... Then you really can't help the boiling anger that you had. Not only is Thirteen probably severely injured, Aizawa was out cold now. You had no idea how the others are holding up as well. Fear consumed your entire being, as you just wanted to end this, and fast.

You appointed towards it with an open arm, pointing at it briefly to catch its attention. The creature's dead-eye robotically moved to your form.

"Gardevoir! Focus Blast!" The yell pulled everyone away from their daze, as Gardevoir with a departed expression attacked, but not exactly the attack you asked for.

Raising her arm forward, she dragged leaves that flew up in her command, suddenly dancing around as if the wind had suggested it. Only then it narrowed towards the villain covered in hands.

Your eyes widen, as you quickly pushed down Midoriya out of the way, doing the same with Tsuyu and Mineta who were close by as the leaves reached the expecting Shigaraki, who was quickly blocked by Kurogiri, who moved his warp to cover the leader.

You gaped uneasily, feeling heavily weighted by the sudden attack. If you hadn't pushed the four of you down, you'd all be hurt. Gardevoir didn't seem to be in the right mind for now. The Pokémon didn't make a move for a second, stopping its attack briefly as suddenly the trees were plucked off from the ground, pulled from its roots as they flew high without the Pokémon lifting a finger.

"Psychokinesis?!" Midoriya seemed to loudly exclaimed, after you had abruptly pushed him down. You nodded, pursing your lips nervously.

"yeah...that's her power. I think that's how she created that." You pointed towards the vortex, things weren't looking quite well. You called out to it, your eyes wavering.

"Gardevoir, back down!" She didn't listen, something she never done before. It was as if she was intentionally refusing to listen to your words all of a sudden. You attempt to get closer, before Tsuyu grabbed your hand, shaking her head briefly.

Midoriya seemed to be thinking worriedly, adding his own input. "she's not listening..." you frowned, you had to go over to her.

Your worry folded ten-times, as you frowned at your ignorance. You didn't even notice she was acting off until after you ordered an attack. Something's not right.

"This isn't right; this could really endanger everyone. I've got to go and stop this." The hovering-fairy Pokémon thrusted the grown trees right at the warp, who quickly warp it on another place, the items moving back on top of the Pokémon, who was able to grab it with its psychokinetic energy.

"But if you go there you'd get hit during their fight." Tsuyu was quick to point out, worried, as her voice went to a lower octave, croaking sadly. Mineta nodded feverishly, tear squeezing out of his sockets.

You calmed yourself down, trying to rationalize the right decision, as Midoriya who place a hand on your shoulders stared questioningly.

"So she's using her psychokinetic, to well, create a black hole..." Midoriya rubbed a part of his head nervously, as the villains were currently distracted by Gardevoir's current attacks. The dome structured was dark, clouded by darkness. The area itself lacked the comfort that you assumed it had, as the villain's loitered the area without a care.

"there was an entry-about a black hole being created due to her psychokinetic energy. But I thought it was just overreacting..." You added, your gaze staring at the dazed Pokémon, what's gotten into her? Tsuyu's voice pulled you out of your thoughts, saying worriedly.

"This isn't looking good, Midoriya-chan, (last)-chan."

Mineta practically was snorkeling as he murmured, sounding like he was trying to speak in the water with fearful eyes. "I'll say! Let's hurry and leave!"

You worriedly answered back to them, eyes not leaving the scene. "I'm worried. This has never happened before." Midoriya frowned, eyes moving to stare at your occupied back, as he clenched his fist.

You didn't move your gaze away from the Pokémon, as the Pokémon excessively attacked the warp. It wasn't doing much, and you worried what would happen if the villain decided to attack.

Running away is out of the question at this point. And you can't just leave your Pokémon here. They need your help, because after all, you are their trainer. Their supposed guardian. Their friend.

You stumbled in surprise, suddenly forced forward by a hand pulling you out of the water. Your eyes widen, feeling the pale hand round your wrist.

Your friends called out in shock, you were sure Midoriya was about to pull your closer, and Tsuyu was attempting to do so with her tongue. But they missed.

You stumbled as you were pulled out of the water easily, perhaps your surprise had made it easy for him grab you. You were faced quickly to the man's face, a face that was blocked, covered. You gawked at the large pale hand that made it difficult to see how his face appeared.

Yet you could clearly see the burning red-eyes that pierced your form, as you involuntarily shivered. There was something hidden in the eyes of someone who chose a path of darkness.

His cracked voice sounded harsh, which made it even more terrifying to listen, as the man held your other wrist with his other hand roughly, not leaving you any room to escape.

"You-tell it to stop." He didn't leave room to think, as Gardevoir seemed to be acting up more, you glanced over to see the creature eyes appointed you. Suddenly the attacks were getting wilder, the warp villain beginning to have a difficult time. If you peered back, the trio were panicking, unsure what to do.

You winced, his chipped fingernails squeezing your wrist to grab your attention. He didn't seem sorry at all, as he leered closer to you, you subconsciously moving back in alarm. You did however notice how he didn't touch you with his pinky finger, both seemingly out of place when he held your wrist.

You frowned, before he squeezed harder. "Oi, oi- are you even listening? Your life is on the line you see." Your eyes wavered in the sight of his gaze. His aura gave you no time to breathe.

You essentially did not need to be told to do so, cause frankly Gardevoir was risking the lives of your classmates as well. The black hole may be considered small, but when it grows-it really would be game over.

You gulped, but you kept your mouth shut. He was planning to leave after he killed some of you guys, yet he hasn't done so, because the Pokémon's occupying his ride.

The villain was trying to coax you stop Gardevoir, so you had to keep shut. Or you and the rest would be in trouble. There's no telling what he would do, if you were somehow able to stop her. Beside, this villain was threatening your own life, dangling it in front of your eyes like a piece of snack.

The villain noticed your unease to answer, and he appeared displease. In fact, his fingers twitched, perhaps wanting to scratch his neck badly at this point. You were sure his pinky fingers were just about to press against your skin as you winced. He sounded angrier, harsher as he grumbled lightly under his breath, close to throwing a tantrum.

...Throwing a tantrum...

"Not gonna say anything huh?" You gazed blankly, as if you were awaiting the attack. He was about to touch you with his fifth finger, which were just centimeters from brushing your skin. Your breath hitched fearfully.

"Get off her!!" Midoriya suddenly yelled behind you, as you glanced back alarmed.

He had left the body of water, hoping to catch the villain holding onto you off guard, before he noticed the sudden ill intent he gave off. Midoriya pulled his dominant hand back, eyes wide in a mixture of anger and fear, as he aimed for the man.

Shigaraki who was close by a hair to disintegrating your arms glanced at the hero in training, noticing the incoming punch aimed his way as he called rather easily, ruggedly.

"Nomu."

His quirk activated, an impressive punch that should be enough to send the criminal to a completely different dimension itself. You flinched as you step-back, only to be pulled back as the villain still held you in a vice-grip.

He didn't get hit?

The scene was covered in smoke; the impact was strong as Midoriya had let out his battel cry. You could barely make out his form, only catching his silhouette.

As the air was cleared, you could make out another form before Midoriyas. Something much larger, and burlier, as the abomination had made its appearance.

The bulky creature, with layers of teeth and a huge beak resembled very much like nothing you could actually think of. Midoriya may not be a hero yet, but you hardly doubt that his powers could be easily maintained like that. Unless of course, it was much stronger. Midoriya only gaped as the towering creature stared down with a blank glare.

The creature huge hand grasp Midoriya arm. As the villain talked to the shocked boy, "Quite a move you just pulled off, and a 'smash' too...you a fan of All Might?"

"Midoriya-kun!" you called out, stepping backwards before you were forced back into his attention.

"Hey, I'm not done yet." There was hidden meaning behind his words, as you pursed your lips angrily. "Your quirk has something to do with this huh? I've heard of you."

Your glare lessened, but you struggled still. No matter how you look at it, you were comparably weaker than everyone around here. There was no way you could've pushed down the leader with strength. But you didn't want to get anywhere near to him.

His blood-cold eyes were intense, almost as he was analyzing your reaction by his words. You glowered, as he added. "You work with the government? Help them hide things right?"

Your eyes widen in surprise, as Shigaraki seemed pleased to garner a reaction out of you. You stayed mute, answering will only give him more information.

The villain shrugged his shoulders, spatting out his words easily. "Honestly, that's the only thing I know about your character. Government's tight with their info, but to be fair, I've heard of you way back."

He rushed his words, a strange thing since he talked slow, almost tiredly. "You have an interesting backstory; I didn't think you'd have a connection with them." As he leaned close to your ear, whispering something silently.

Your eyes widen.

You were finally able to push him back in the process, catching him off guard completely, as you stepped back. You clicked your tongue, narrowing your eyes distastefully. You stood your ground, as he didn't seem all that bothered, only cocking his head to the side curiously.

"You really got some nerve."

You spitted, glaring irritated. You were furious, as you stepped back heatedly. You had to bite the inside of your cheek in your anger, eyes narrowed to slits.

Midoriya who was in the creature grasp stared in surprise. Shigaraki chuckled, if anything, he appeared more thrilled, talking with wide arms as his laugh was getting more intensive.

"Ah-there it is." He started, his voice rough and scratchy, he tilted his head up, where you could catch sight of his piercing gaze of his. His hidden smirk behind his mask, as his laugh went to a small chuckle once more.

"The yell of the Daughter o-"

A loud noise cut off your talk, as you stared at the entrance where a towering figure stood menacingly.

All Might stood in all of his glory. The pro-hero couldn't have been more late to the party, as the hero primed in his business suit glared heavily down. Anger evident in the joyful hero.

"Fear not-For I am Here."

Your figure finally relaxed, the tension leaving your body for a moment. The powerful body of the symbol of peace made everyone awe, as Shigaraki stared nonchalantly up.

"...Ah-To be continued."

~•~•~

In a flash, All Might had got the thug-villains knocked out, carrying Aizawa-sensei, who was badly injured away from the fight. The hero felt bad, as he let down him gently.

"I'm sorry Aizawa." All Might quickly noticed the four of you, as he grabbed the four of you away from the villains.

Shigaraki must have noticed, for he made a move to grab you once again as you reflexively moved away, back away from his clawed hands. You escaped by a hair, as All Might came to the rescue.

It was quick, as he knocked Shigaraki hand off in the process, able to grab you with the others. You were suddenly in the other side, All Might preparing to fight the villain group.

"Everyone to the entrance! Take Aizawa, he's unconscious, so hurry!" All Might ordered, as you were awed by the raw strength. You bended down to Aizawa's form, worriedly eyeing his injured elbow. His head has a gashed too, probably after being smashed down on the concrete so many times.

He needs medical attention...

"Huh-wait, what! So fast!" Mineta commented in shock. All Might seemed out of bounds, shaking slightly, which did not go unnoticed to you.

Shigaraki picked up his knocked-out hand, his hair curtaining his face. He grabbed the hand gently, laughing lightly. "Ahhh~no good, I'm sorry father."

He was mumbling something, almost like he caught something. He scratched his neck irritably, looking over at All Might prepared.

"It's no use All Might! That brain villain- One fo-My attack wasn't strong enough to break my own arm, But!" Midoriya was shouting worriedly, as you listened in confusion, still bended down by Eraserhead.

"Young Midoriya." All Might simply cut off, holding up a thumb with his familiar grin. "Fear not." Maybe the hero was that occupied, but he glanced up briefly, only to do a double-take with a forced grin.

"Oh-Looks like we have more problems." The symbol of peace wasn't wrong. The Black hole was getting bigger. The area continued to grow darker, with you glaring up.

Gardevoir was now floating up, menacingly. You aren't sure what she was planning, but you didn't like it. She was getting higher and higher, as the black hole seemed to spun faster, the wind blowing violently as you stared fearfully.

"Yeah, All Might." You called, as the hero looked over at you, you sighing at the sight. You frowned, deciding on what to do. Your eyes glazed seriously, "Please just focus on the villains over there, and leave the black hole to me."

The teacher seemed reluctant to do so, as even the others beside you were against it. Midoriya added, "Then, I should go with."

"I'll be fine." You answered with a forced grin, before Midoriya pressed on, his eyebrow knotted in concern.

"But you just came in contact with a villain, and not to mention, just before-you were." You quickly cut him off, chopping his head lightly to stop his rambling as you stared with a straight face.

"Trust me with this. I have a feeling you're needed here." You answered to him, trusting with your gut all together. You turned to Tsuyu and Mineta, who gaped in shocked, "and you two should get Aizawa to the entrance."

You gave everyone a small nod, smiling rather forcefully. "That's a Pokémon right there...I know what I'm doing."

With reluctance, everyone did as their told. As you moved to stare up at the floating Pokémon, your eyes narrowed worriedly. Now you just need to find a way to reach her, not sure how would you do that.

Your eyes caught the dome near where she was floating. That was the windstorm zone, the dome seemed strong enough to hold some weight.

You quickly caught sight of a few villain's making their way over to you. You groaned, looks like it's gonna take a while before you'd reach the dome.

Plucking the last poke ball, you gave it a sigh. Pressing the cold-metal ball to your forehead, you pulled back your arm like a baseball batter, pressing the button.

"Eevee! You're up."

Omake:

Todoroki jogged his way down the landslide, his eyes staring forward as he tried to get his way towards the central plaza. He halted when he heard a sudden noise.

It sounded like screaming? Like really small screaming?

The male glanced around, readying his left arm to spark out more ice if necessary. Then out of nowhere, a flying squirrel passed through him, gliding slowly with a small yellow creature on top of it.

Emolga glided easily, moving left and right. Joltik on top of the squirrel was holding a small superman pose, squealing loudly as they passed through the dual-colored male, who was stopping like he was waiting on a red light.

Emolga yelled out a small 'Emolga!", greeting Todoroki, as the duo passed through the student without much thought. The spider still screaming, in its high-pitched voice, copying a hero anthem in gibberish.

Todoroki stayed silent as they disappeared. His narrowed eyes glared at nothing.

"...huh."

Heyo! I was finally able to complete this chapter, oh god. Honestly I had so much worry for this chapter it became just me deleting and creating constantly. This chapter might be a bit serious in a way? I don't know, am I making it to serious? Yeah, No? eh, whatever. Honestly it was Principal Nezu last words that made it important.

Btw, I Love all your comments for the last chapter. It was fun to see you all curiously guessing which Pokémon would it be XD. There were some that guessed Giratina, Hoopa, a beast Pokémon, darkrai, and lastly of course, Gardevoir! The actual Pokémon that appears! Congrats to those who got it lolol.

I hope it isn't a disappointment for it not being a legendary or sorts. When I thought about it, I definitely want to add the legendries, but right now, it felt a little too soon for them to appear. Little. It was important for it to be Gardevoir in my eyes, since it was probably the fourth requested Pokémon...yes, we are fifteen chapters in and the fourth Pokémon made it. Yes. Thank you for all of your patience.

Then again, this was the first attack, so I didn't want to go to overboard. But then again I did so already lolol. Over all, I am glad I was able to complete this crappie. Even though It took a while, which takes me to the other thing I wanted to discuss.

When I started making this story, I definitely wanted to keep writing as quick as possible. So I felt it was necessary for me to add a time limit for myself, and showing it in the front, to make me try to update quick. But, there are days that I would constantly miss doing so, updating to 2-3 days, or even a week or more. I started feeling bad on the matter, and felt that I should probably put down the date, and just try to personally update as quick as I can. Don't get me wrong, I will definitely keep updating at Tuesday, or at least every week. But I feel like me putting the schedule I keep updating makes it disappointing when I can't post it just yet. I want to write to a point, where I didn't felt pressured to post a chapter that I felt was lackluster, and didn't meet the criteria I put myself in. So, I'm thinking of erasing the schedule, and just try to update as quick, and as the best I could.

The black hole thing was honestly the most horrendous thing ever. As you know, no one can really say what exactly happens in a black hole for real. There's saying it's a portal to another area, or its literally the thing that rips things to shreds. Otherwise, I chose the one I felt fitted, and well, I Hoped it make sense.

The next chapters will focus on the fight mostly, and well, your current problem arising. There's so much coming out, and I'm not even completely sure what the next chapter gonna have. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to work a lot harder! Thank you all so much for your continuous support. I'll keep doing my best!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

163K 4.2K 10
You thought the fighting villains was rough, but parenthood is definitely the toughest battle you've had. Your husband being one of the top 10 heroes...
623K 18.7K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
99K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...