To Be a Hero (Boku no Hero Ac...

Galing kay Carnameo

|BNHA x reader| Slight Pokemon x BNHA crossover| In a world filled with super-powered people, where the pheno... Higit pa

Disclaimer and Warning
❦ Zero
❦ One
❦ Two
❦ Three
❦ Four
❦ Five
❦ Six
❦ Seven
Halloween Special
❦ Eight
❦ Nine
❦ Ten
❦ Eleven
❦ Twelve
❦ Thirteen
Christmas Special (1)
❦ Fourteen
❦ Fifteen
❦ Sixteen
❦ Seventeen
❦ Eighteen
[QnA]
❦ Nineteen
❦ Twenty
❦ Twenty One
❦ Twenty Two
❦ Twenty Three
❦ Twenty Four
❦ Twenty Five
❦ Twenty six
❦ Twenty Seven
❦ Twenty Eight
❦ Twenty Nine
❦ Thirty
❦ Thirty One
❦ Thirty Two
❦ Thirty Three
❦ Thirty Four
❦ Thirty Five
❦ Thirty Six
❦ Thirty Seven
❦ Thirty Eight
❦ Thirty Nine
❦ Forty
❦ Forty One
❦ Forty Two
❦ Forty Three
❦ Forty Four

Christmas Special (2)

4.9K 253 58
Galing kay Carnameo

"Uwaa~ (last)-chan." Oh no, you spluttered again. Everyday is another surprise one after the other.

And it was-

Hagakure cooed, she appeared surprise, you believed, as she was grouped with the others, who finally noticed your frozen form. The Pokemon in your arms was close to screaming, as it fidget uncomfortably at the arrival of uninvited guests.

Ashido wide raccoon-eyes were gleaming, a kin to surprise as she came barreling over. She stopped in front of you, as you panicked, alarm as Cyndaquil laid 'lifelessly' in your arm.

"Oh hey.." You greeted uncomfortably, as Uraraka and Tsuyu, the calmer ones out of the duo, followed, the hint of a grin appearing as the met you.

"(Last)-chan, I didn't expect you to be here!" Uraraka marveled, cutely smiling. You chuckled uncomfortably, holding the frozen Pokemon on your arms. You are so dead.

"Yeah! What are you girls doing here?" You spluttered, hoping to catch a glance at the two other Pokemon, who were earlier trying to show off their adorable Santa outfits.

"We were shopping. You look a little nervous (last)-chan, are you okay?" Tsuyu asked, tilting her head, she was dressed layered in clothes, looking quite snuggled up to be honest.

"I'm fine.." You smiled, eyes close, hoping it'll convince her you were fine. You moved a step to the side, hoping to hide their view of your two other Pokemon. Their eyes had moved towards the stiff Pokemon in your hold, blinking blankly, before Ashido shout out.

Well this it.

She suddenly moved to look behind you. Looks like she saw the two other Pokemon. Maybe you can pretend their not yours? But your pretty sure your Pokemon would be grumpy when you got home.

"Oh my gosh-! Guys look!" Ashido was the first, as you stared ahead in fear. You didn't bother to watch the scene as the others gasp, moving forward to get a closer look.

You're doomed. You're doomed. You're doomed.

"Aww-their so cute!!" Uraraka squealed.

"Their in wittle santa outfits too~" Tsuyu added, she's making baby noises too.

Welp, They found out.

"I just want to cuddle up to them, and hug them tight!" Hagakure had fangirled, her voice reaching in octave higher.

You would too, but you're pretty sure that would kill them...

"How much do you think they are?" Ashido asked.

Well-wait what?

You blinked, swirling around as you were faced with the four cooing at the two creatures. You took a tentative step forward, as you watch them sitting completely still, just like dolls. Pikachu promptly sat, his lower legs laid out like a teddy bear, as his face was frozen in a smile. Eevee was sitting similar to a dog, her front legs sitting in front of her, as she gleamed in a smile.

When did they learn to act like dolls?

They didn't even bat an eye. You watch as your invisible friend picked up Eevee, wrapping her arms around the pokemon tightly, you swore Eevee almost coughed up as she was being squished tightly towards the coat-wearing girl, wearing a winter hat. "Awww~ so cute!"

"Well aren't they just precious!" Ashido was now following Hagakure's example, squishing the life out of the electric mouse as you cringed. They briefly glance at you as you shrugged nervously.

Hopefully they'll be able to hold on just a bit longer..

"That one is also cute-! Though it isn't wearing a santa suit.." The short-brown haired girl leaned closer towards you, surprising you as she peered at the creature in your arm. You glanced over at Cyndaquil, who was frozen stiff as you hugged it worriedly.

Is he breathing..?

"Y-yeah, their all really adorable-" you step-back, hoping Uraraka won't try to touch Cyndaquil, you're a hundred percent sure the Pokemon would have a panic attack if anyone decide as so much as ruffle his fur.

Tsuyu being slightly curious went to eye the frozen creature. She tilted her head as you sweated.

"That doll looks completely frightened, Kero." She wasn't wrong, for the fire Pokemon was completely still in what you assumed fear. You laughed nervously, a 'yeah' choking out before your eyes moved to the duo squeezing the two creatures to death.

"U-um!" You didn't know what to do, as Mina and Tooru stopped their cuddling, suffocating if we were being more precise, as they stared puzzledly. You quickly came up with a distraction, hoping they would put down the Pokemon, that were beginning to look blue. "Have you guys eaten? Let's go somewhere together?"

You croaked nervously, but they didn't seem to notice as they lit up. Uraraka already nodded, agreeing with a sweet smile, "yeah! Let's get something!" Tsuyu nodded, moving her gloved hand to wrap the scarf around her closer, not quite accustomed to the cold.

"Cool! Let's go~!" Mina cheered, as the pink-skinned girl and invisible girl promptly placed the Pokemon back on the rack. You sighed, as you called out to the leaving four.

"Do you mind waiting in front-I'm gonna buy something first." They agreed as a huge wave of relief hit you. Not to mention Pikachu and Eevee, who had kept in a doll-like form, sighed with you, looking completely out of breath.

After you tucked Cyndaquil right back to the comforts of the bag, he's slowly regaining conscious mind you, as Purrloin poked him from her spot. She decided to take a nap during your panic.

You hastily took Pikachu and Eevee into your arms, their little hats and outfits still intact as you rub their ear affectionately.

You muttered, hoping no more eyes were watching-"thanks, I owe you two." They replied with cheerful squeals as you hidden them back into your duffel. Turning around to start searching for quick item you could buy, you were a rather nonchalant cashier of the quaint shop, looking at you blandly with her hand outstretched.

With an unbothered smile, she pushed her hand closer to you. "You're buying the Santa suits? That'll be 1,900 yen."

Ah..

~•~•~

You walked next to the cherry group, holding bags of all the stuff you bought. You heaved, as they decided upon a quaint cafe shop not to far. These was seriously a lot of work.

Why couldn't All Might asked for more help! You couldn't have thought frustratingly, you swore a vein was close to popping. You were lucky enough to be able to drop it off in the clashing blondes not to long ago. Knowing them, they'd probably be mad, furious can be said for a certain one, but they would begrudgingly carry your stuff.

You had no doubt about that.

"You seem pretty mad (last)-chan." Uraraka soft voice interrupted your turmoil of thoughts, as you peered to the brunette, a forced smile rising as you heaved the items to ease the weight.

You waved it off, "really? I'm just hungry." You gave a closed off smile, as the brunette took it upon herself to ease off some of your load. So pure--!

"Ah-don't worry we're almost there!" It was like she was cheering for you, as she gleamed at you, making you continue on forward. Tsuyu who was walking on your other side, looking rather comfy, leaned closer to you.

The frog-quirked girl barely croaked, with ear muffs and a huge hat, she squirmed to gather a little more body heat. Even with her acting cuddly, her face was blank. "You warm (last)-chan."

You chuckled at her blunt answer, as you took the cuddle head on, not minding the extra heat. "I'm surprise you're still cold with all those clothes on."

Tsuyu simply croaked, still leaning closer to you. You glanced around, perhaps All Might is around, he should still be shopping for the rest of the students. You sighed, as you caught of sight of the pretty bistro.

"There it is!" Hagakure cheered, she and Mina were leading the group chitchatting cherrily, as she pointed a gloved hand to the shop.  You entered the cozy bistro, the warm color of soft caramel, and the rich scent of the coffee wafted the air. It was fairly empty, with a few people sitting on the couch.

However, there was a familiar duo peering over at the displayed cakes.

"Oh-Yaomomo, and Jirou-chan!" Mina pointed a finger at the duo, who stared at the incoming group in surprise. They smiled, appearing glad to see everyone. Mina continued, her voice asking in confusion. "What are you doing here?"

Yaoyorozu, dressed nicely, smiled, "I was accompanying Jirou-san to buy new strings for her guitar." She looked like she was having fun, as Jirou continued.

"We decided to eat here after." She added, her earphone-jacks moving to make a point.

No sooner were all of you sitting together, chattering among each other. You grinned at Jirou who was chatting next to you. You took small sips from (ordered drink), enjoying the lively atmosphere.

A small break shouldn't be a problem would it?

It was nice to hang out with the girls once in awhile, they were all sweet and fun to hang with. Jirou leaned a bit closer, peering behind you with a confused gaze. You were surprise the conversation got cut off, as she continued staring at something.

"Hey, is everything alright?" You asked, glancing behind you, hoping to see what the rocking girl was distracted from.

She jumped in embarrassment, her cheek dusting pink, "eh? I-it's nothing, I think I just saw a cat come out of the shop.."

Oh shit.

You suddenly felt a wave of uneasiness. "O-oh, is that so. What color was it?" You peered behind you hoping to see the sly cat, that maybe just needed an air breather. But it had completely disappeared.

Jirou replied in confusion, "why do you need its color? Well-I think it was purple?"

"Just curious.." You eyed the bag, that had silently unzipped by the mouse, who was looking at you guiltily.

Guess you can't have breaks.

You got up from your seat, earning the attention of everyone. You grab all your stuff as you told them hastily. "I have to go, there's a lot of things I ot to do for now.." You admitted, picking up your bag as the others kinda wanted to intervene.

"You're leaving already (last)-chan? We just got here!" Hagakure tried to coax, though you couldn't see her expression, you supposed she was pouting.

"Yes, our food hasn't even arrived yet." Yaoyorozu added, a tinge of worry crossing her features. You waved it off quickly with a smile, diffusing their uncertainty.

"Don't worry, you guys go on ahead." You placed down your payment for your drink, before waving goodbye to the reluctant group. When you were completely out of eye-shot, you sighed in disappoint. So much for a break, now you gotta find the cat that decided to run off.

~•~•~

Purrloin strutted around the human-infested area, swiveling around each pair of legs that were walking pass her. The feline's tail swished from side to side, seeming coy in her journey across the sea.

When she felt relaxed enough, she sat quaintly at an empty spot, sharp eyes unblinking at her surroundings, for right now, she's looking for her prey. The cat didn't seem to think twice about leaving you behind, knowing her trainer/owner was probably around searching for her.

Yes, the sly cat was sure it'll be fine.

Her eyes finally locked on her prey, as she sat patiently awaiting for her incoming targets. She just has to wait a bit, when her targets finally decided to take a break, she'll attack.

Meanwhile, All Might dragged his few bags, finally realizing the problem he had left you. He wondered if you were holding up well, as the pro-hero sweated slightly, his two front bangs hanging just slightly above her eyes.

His black eyes caught the sight of a single feline sitting restlessly by the side. His brows rose in recognition, wasn't that the cat in your house? He swore he saw it before, but he wasn't too sure.

Either way, the teacher could only hitch as he recognize a familiar duo walking around the male. He visibly panicked, his eyes searching for a single place to hide his form.

He sighed, as his eyes moved back to the cat. Perhaps he'll find out where you were if he followed the cat.

~•~•~

You looked around in a rush, hoping to catch a glimpse of the creature. You were now dragging your form around, carrying all of your stuff like a mad shopper.

Atleast you think you look like a mad shopper, since everyone eyed you a bit warily from time to time.

There's gotta be a sign of the cat, but it's most likely on the other side of the mall by the way. You warily sighed, eyes searching around tiredly. You hitched, eyes catching two blondes carrying your bags. Whoopsie.

You swore Bakugo was blowing a fuse as the moment, making his usual enraged face, with Monoma, who strangely was still together with Bakugo, poked more fun on him. Perhaps the 1-B student was having the time of his life.

And that was your cue to skedaddle.

Sneaking off silently, you hoped they wouldn't catch you at the midst of the crowd. The huge Christmas tree in the middle was the spectacle of the day, as some were taking pictures. The tree was completely dressed in ornament of vibrant colors. You hardly believed the blondes could see your form in the horde.

Gotta keep going, running off before anyone sees. You heaved the bags forward, hoping in your mess of clutters, you wouldn't stick out. You scrambled out of the way, keeping an eye on the loitering duo continuously.

"Oof," you fell down, in your haste, bumped into someone, momentarily releasing all of your baggage, as you tended to pick everything up again. You watched a another pair of hands grabbed the items.

You gazed up, meeting the easygoing triangle grin you were used too.

Oh

You gazed further up to see the other trio behind Sero. Kaminari, Tokoyami, and Shoji were all there, guess they were all hanging out. Not surprising since you saw them earlier. The tape-quirked male easily held his hands out for you to take, as he pulled you up easily.

"It looks like you were busy (last)-chan." He commented, grinning without a worry. Kaminari decided to cut in, grinning at you boyishly as leaned closer towards you.

He looked like he was going to drop a pick-up line once more, saying, "Yeah I-"

"(Last)-san, you dropped this." Tokoyami suddenly appeared near you side, handing one of your shopping bags, as Kaminari scuffled angrily.

"Oi, Tokoyami you stole my thunder!"

You watched warily, as the dupli-armed male carried the rest of the dropped items, waiting patiently. You nodded thankfully, taking the handed out items as you muttered a 'thank you'.

As you got up, you noticed the noticeable feline waiting near the tree. You frowned, that cat--

Wait, is that All Might? You blinked at the overpowering figure crouched near your cat, looking a bit lost now that you think about it. The hero was surrounded by more shopping bags than you could count.

Was he hiding?

You sweatdropped, he's not doing a pretty good job at that. You should probably go over, but the four seemed to be beginning to start up a convo with you. Sero and Kaminari were chattering, with Shoji and Tokoyami staying fairly silent, a huge contrast between each other.

"Hey you fussbudget!" The group was getting larger now, as suddenly the two blondes you had attempted avoided has now spotted your form. This is getting crazier by the minute, or rather suffocating.

You weren't sure if you could run away again..

Suddenly, something fell from the sky, fluffy and white. You paused as it floated down to your hair. Tugging it out, you stared it blankly. It was soft, kinda like wool.

Kaminari suddenly added, "is it snowing?" The crowd had begun to stare up, murmurs of confusion, as you followed suit.

There was a large cloud, alittle too close for comfort, flying over the open-aired mall. It couldn't be right--?

Cottonee: The Cotton Puff Pokemon
Grass and Fairy Type
Perhaps they feel more at ease in groups, they all stick together. They end up looking like a cloud. To protect itself, it shoots cotton out of its body.

This was definitely your cottonee idea, all jokes aside. The cloud, the clumps of cottonee, suddenly expelled large amount cotton across the mall, and now it was raining cotton like a snowfall.

Only it was shooting like actual gunshots.

Monoma, who was distracted was promptly slammed with cotton, not that it hurts, but it did caught him off guard. Bakugo who was about to yell once again was stuffed with fluff. You almost giggled at the sight, but you stayed firm.

This is your chance, taking it as your opportunity. You grabbed all your bags, not saying a word as you rushed towards the nervous looking hero. You narrowed your eyes at the feline who had made a disappearance, which played feint innocence.

"All might, you so owe me.." You bited, as the two of you left the chaos of the mall. Sure they were getting attack by villains at this point. The pro-hero smiled seemed forced as he chuckled awkwardly.

"Ah--many thanks young (last)." He seemed nervous, as you both made your way back to school grounds. "I couldn't have done it without your help!"

You shocked your head, a small laugh climbing out of your throat. This was surely a day to be remembered. What an odd Christmas.

"By the way-I didn't give you my credit information, how'd you figure it out?"

"Ah-well, I think you shouldn't tape your info on the card anymore All Might.."

"!!"

~•~•~
The Christmas party was in full swing. The school had everyone outside, dressed warmly with drinks as chatter filled the air. You were sipping your warm drink, sighing in relaxation in your chair.

Midoriya who sat next to you was staring at the object in mild surprise. He looked lost at his wallet you had just handed back. "How did you find it (last)-san?" His eyes grew large comically.

You laughed, not answering as you stared embarassedly. The greenette continued, still talking in surprise. "I thought it got stolen!"

Midoriya chatted with Iida, they both were in the crowded mall before they were halted by the sound of small mews. They strucked at the feline, looking up at them with sad eyes.

"How'd a cat get in here?" Iida questioned, wearing huge earmuffs. Midoriya scratched the side of his neck, covered in his scarf. The cat continued to meow, as if it was in agony.

Midoriya bent down, placing a hand down on the feline's head, earning loud purrs of satisfaction. "I guess they found themselves lost here.." He added with a shrug, smiling lightly.

When he got up, the cat was already going in a good mood. The feline strutted off quickly, and he waved goodbye at the cat.

"Oh, I guess it was alright." Iida had commented, before he turned towards his companion, raising his arm up-and-down, "did you want to check the shoes again?"

Midoriya nodded, already in a nice mood. He hummed, attempting to take out his wallet he had pocketed. But there was nothing there.

He tried his other pockets.

No luck.

Oh-he just got stolen.

And that day, Midoriya had to bow at Iida about a million times, apologizing for borrowing his money, as the latter waved off his apologies.

"I got lucky I guess." You tried to say confidentially, eyes visibly wavering.

Purrloin: The Devious Pokemon
A Dark Type
It's cute act is a ruse. When victims let down their guard, they find their items taken.

You laughed even more nervously, as Midoriya was beginning to tear up. You quickly intercepted, adding a light joke, hoping to ease the tension.

"Ah- don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your limited edition All Might wallet."

"(L-Last)-san!!"

The tension diffused as you watched many open their present All Might and you had went out of your way to buy. It was a lot of work, and tiring too, but it was slightly worth it.

Well-all's well that ends well, isn't that right?

You sighed, eyes moving to the Christmas tree again. It was decorated nicely, as it stood rather tall. Out of nowhere, you noticed a certain mouse by the tree.

Oh-

The party ended with a bang, and I meant a very electrifying bang. That was sadly appointed to an innocent Kaminari.

Hello everyone, and a happy new year!

Late again, I hope I can keep up with schedule from now on. There's been a lot going on, strangely the holidays get somehow busier than the usual days. I really wanted to post the next part of the story, but I have yet to finish this Christmas special, so thank you all for your patience.

There's two Pokemon's that made it in the Christmas special, which would be Cyndaquil and Purrloin, I hope you enjoyed their small bits. Thank you for the requests, as usual!!

Thank you so much for your comments and votes! It means a lot to see the story getting so much reads in here!!

I wish you all a good year, and a wonderful 2019.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
105K 3.5K 35
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...
199K 8.4K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
211K 5.6K 22
You are a villain, he is becoming a hero... You and Bakugou were friends back in kindergarten through Middle school, however after Middle school you...