Can Divit : "Erkenci Kus"/Ear...

By FanFictionByDR

Erkenci Kuş is a rom-com-drama from Turkey. It surely packs a punch with the main leads & supporting cast, mu... More

Author's Note: POV on Can Divit
Prologue: Who is Can Divit?
Can & Emre Divit, Oct 1998 : "Invisible Fracture"
Can Divit, April 2001 : "Unfamilial"
Can Divit: June 2003: "Bond like Lions"
Can Divit, 2001 ... 2016: "Boy Wonderful"
Can Divit, Jul 2009-Jan 2019: "Moon Embracing the Sun"
Can Divit : "Bun, Beard, Bling & Buff"
Can Divit, November 2013, "Imprint"
Can Divit, September 2014: "Sense of Mahalle"
Can Divit, May 2016: "Wrecked and Found"
Can Divit, June 2016: "Ex-MissFit"
Can Divit & Unidentified Couple, March 2017: "Bébé"
Can Divit, January 2018: "Carpe Diem!"
Can Divit, March 2018: "Reborn: 1, 2 & 3... 100"
Can Divit, April 2018: "Sweet, Tart and Heart"
Can Divit, May 2018: "It's me!"
Can Divit, May 2018: "To be Seen.... Blindfolded"
Can Divit, June 2018: "Burn like Wildfire"
Can Divit, June 2018, "On the Hammock..."
Can Divit, July 2018 : "My All: Day 100"
Can Divit, July 2018: "Lose the Battle, Win the War"
Can Divit, Aug 2018: "All Happy Families are Alike"
Can Divit, September 2018, "Un-Break, my Heart"
Can Divit, November 2018 : "Hunter's Pit"
Sanem Soysal, Circa 2018: "The Divine Mr. Divit"
Can & Sanem, Nov 2018: "Part 1 : Friendly Purgatory"
Can Divit, Jan 2019: "Part 2 : The Ballad of East and West"
Can Divit, 2001 - Circa 2019 : "Achilles Heel"
Parody on EK 30: "Devil & Angel on each Shoulder"
Can Divit, Circa 2019: "Fly into a Rage & Crash-Land!"
Can-Sanem-Can, Circa 2019 : "Moment of Impact"
Can Divit : "A Woman in Every Port"
Bonchuk Cat, Circa 2018-2019 : "Leap of Faith"
Can Divit, Dec 2018: "Once bitten, Twice shy, Thrice The Fool"
CaNem, Circa 2018-2019 : "Six Seconds to Soulmates"
Can Divit, January 2019: "Touched by an Angel"
CaNem, Feb 2019: "Lower Class, Upper Crust"
Can Divit, March 2019: "Put a Ring on It"
Can Divit, March 2019 : "Seal my Lips"
Aziz Divit & Nihat Aydin : "Of Fathers and Son"
Can Divit, March 2019 : "Yin and Yang"
Can Divit, "Life like Dominoes: Part 1"
Can Divit, "Raging Tempest : Part 2"
Sanem Soysal : "Fire, Doused: Part 3"
Can Divit, "Kendini Bil/Know Thy Self"
Aziz Divit, "Return of the Prodigal Son"
Can Divit, "Reckless Abandon"
Sanem Soysal: "Self-AcCusAtioN"
CaNem, "Sinner, Sufferers and the Saint"
Can Divit, "Keşke"
Can Divit, "Charm Offensive"
Can Divit, "It's All Her!"
CaNem: "Bir Tanem"
Can Divit & Epilogue by Sanem Aydin : "Let's Sleep Together"
Can Divit & Prologue by Sanem Aydin: "Only Girl In the World"
Can Divit : "A Kiss Isn't Just A Kiss"
Can Divit & Sanem Aydin : "The Way We Were..."
Can Divit : "Blood, Sweat, Tears.... and Nirvana!"
Can Divit : "The Luckiest Man in the World"
Mrs & Mr Divit, March 2019: "Together: Day 366"
Can Divit : "Scar-Kissed"
Can Divit: "Starve a Cold, Feed a Fever!"
Sanem and Can Divit, "Wander Lust"
Can Divit, May 2019: "Bliss Interrupted : Part 1"
Can Divit, May 2019: "Jail Bird : Part 2"
Can Divit, May 2019: "Ransomed Heart : Part 3"
Can Divit, May 2019: "The Essence of Her : Part 4"
Sanem & Can Divit, July 2019: "Tarzan and Lady Jane"
Can Divit, Sep 2019: "105_Artemis : S-1-13-5-12"
Can Divit, March 2020: "Always Chasing Rainbows"
Sanem & Can Divit, May 2020 : "Artemis' Albatross"
Can Divit, July 2021: "Paris, On t'aime!"
Can Divit, March 2022: "Compass, Sails & Anchor"
CaNem Divit, January 2023: "...Few weeks later..."
CaNem Divit, October 2023: "Loves of my Life"
Can Divit, Oct 2024: "My Sensational Mrs. Divit"
Can Divit, "The Child is the Father of the Man"
Can Divit, September 2020 : "A Stranger in the Woods"
Sanem & Can Divit, April 2028: "Born from the Heart"
Sanem Divit, March 2032 : "Once an Albatross...!"
CaNem, June 2040, "Sadece O ve O"
CaNem, "Joie de Vivre"
Can Divit, April 2050 : "Eden's Garden"
Can & Sanem: Appetite for Life
Can & Sanem = CaNem :: Music & Literature
Can Divit's Travel Map
Author's Note: My EK/CY Global Arkadaşlar Meetups

Prologue: Who is Sanem Soysal?

9.8K 190 20
By FanFictionByDR

Sanem Soysal is a 25 year old incredibly beautiful, extremely kindhearted, angel-like innocent, very sweet, bubbly & brilliant young woman.

She's part of an overbearing & loving family that includes her passionate but a bit-crazy mom Mevkibe, hardworking & quieter-by-comparison dad Nihat and equally beautiful older sister, Leyla. Both the daughters live in a joint family with their parents , and a sign of their closeness is that, they have breakfast and dinner together on most days.

Part of Sanem's extended family are her neighbors, close friends, brother and sister, Osman and Ayhan. Osman & Ayhan are parentless.... and often Mama & Papa Soyasal step-in as surrogate parents. Having grown up together since they were babies, Sanem and Ayhan are best friends and true partners in crime.... oftentimes caught up in silly antics & harmless mischief.

(Left to right: Ayhan & Osman, Leyla & Mevkibe, Nihat & Sanem.... Muzzo)

Sanem's ethos are steeped in the culture and environment of her neighborhood community (Mahalle). In her lively neighborhood, everyone knows everyone, helps everyone, shares their food, is concerned about each others well-being.... and despite being spreaders of innocuous gossip, they bring a sense of comfort & belonging to everyone.

The Soysals are a family of modest means and depend on the family run grocery store for their livelihood. They have been able to provide an education for Leyla but couldn't afford the same for Sanem. Their humble grocery store is leveraged in debt to pay for her education and is slowly eating into their profits and prosperity. Thankfully, Leyla is a financial advisor at a marketing agency and is growing in her career.

Since finishing high school, Sanem has been running her family's grocery store along with her parents. She's a young woman of extraordinary, yet to be discovered, brilliance! She is well-read and fully-versed in philosophy, poetry and literature. She has an eidetic memory that helps her retain 100% of everything she reads, views & experiences....very unique and rare!

She's an aspiring romance novelist in the process of penning her first draft. Adding to all that, is her extraordinary skill in creating homemade creams and perfume.... for her personal use, derived from exotic wild flowers. To say the least, she's a complex, dynamic woman of multifaceted talents....a diamond in the rough, waiting to be found and polished, ready to sparkle & dazzle!

Always the dreamer, Sanem's goals in life are to publish her novel and travel to the Galápagos islands. Keenly, she wishes to see the Albatross birds... having idolized them, she's been fascinated by their character traits & remains in awe & admiration of their majestic nature.

But... Sanem has two real problems in her life. First, she's really concerned about her family's financial well-being. Second, she'd like to extricate herself from a man, Muzzo, who is hopelessly in love with her, towards whom she has only platonic feelings. Is there a solution akin to two birds with one stone?

Sanem, with her lack of exposure to circumstances and opportunities outside of her neighborhood, has never ventured too far from home.... to become independent, gain life experiences or to meet new people. Even in that limited setting, she's terribly uncoordinated, always tripping over things, getting burns, nicks and scratches, bumping her head against objects, you name it... a magnet for trouble or trouble finds her!

For all the romance Sanem has read about and writes in her novel, she has also never been in love....not even close!

So where is life about to take Sanem Soysal? What of her goals & aspirations? Will the right man find her quirks, naivete & talents endearing ? Does she, in fact, meet the man of her dreams?

=-------=-------=-------=-------=-------=-------=

Author's Note:  Yes, I know her family name is "Aydin" and she's Sanem Aydin..... just go with it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.9K 39
Sanem Aydin is living her dream life in Paris, as she is about to graduate from college with the intention of starting a company and launching her ow...
79.5K 3.7K 16
I invite You to the world of Can Divit and his beloved Sanem Aydin. This tale is inspired by their everlasting and transcending love. A journey along...
45.9K 2.5K 29
Snippets of alternate outcomes in the lives and enduring love story of Can Divit and Sanem Aydin. When I started out with this story, I only intended...
29.9K 2.8K 65
14 year old Sanem, just received a scholarship for being top of her class, to one of the most prestigious schools in Instanbul. It won't be easy for...