Run, don't freeze

By Sweets-simmer

Mingu kuro bunny has no family left. All died the day after middle school ended. She's orphaned with no help... More

Story INFO
Mingu kuro bunny
The Start
Foster system. Or not???
Training a little...
Prinicple Nezu
Dont Destroy the House!!
Speed or illusoin
Nightmare room
Scared
Laughing in the face of a bomb
Pain isnt stoping me
Under pressure
Train like you want to die
Never cry
I dont care
Its your choice
So much for a nap
Name
Stain
Back to school
Ghost Pepper Curry
Fun Date
Readers!
1-B
Summer on its way
The fight
Shopping nightmares
First day at camp
The second day

Ready as a Rabbit

8 1 0
By Sweets-simmer

After that conversation, I let him talk about himself his quirk and everything and anything he wanted. I was happy to listen and his mother told me after eating dinner with them, and me saying how amazing the spicy curry is, she's shocked by how 'calm' he seemed to have gotten near me in a short amount of time.

Once she drove me back, I quickly went inside and got to work finishing my room by adding purple flowers to the vines before falling asleep, happy as I can be.

For the next following days I trained. I didn't care how many brushes or cuts I got and how hurt I got. I met the recovery girl; who healed me up and was happy to hear I don't run out of stamina, but I do have the problem of my lungs and heart not being able to catch up sometimes to the rate of how fast I run or move, being why I'm working on getting fit.

After the few days, I nervously headed inside the front doors of the school for the first day. I looked around at all the kids scared and nervous and heading to class.

After a few minutes of looking I found the room and went in and looked at the desks. I was the first one in, so I picked the farthest corner away from the window and sat down. I felt my face my fingers running over a old scar of mine I got when I was little..

*flash back*

I was five walking with my dad who was a business man rising to the top. I giggled while paying attention to the white hare that I made appear who walks on two legs next to me, us having a conversation while he talks on the phone, till it happened.

A person septet out of the shadows with a flaming knife it going throw the white hare, it vanishing and he cuts my face. I screamed and my father scooped me up and held me close. A big man that I couldn't remover clearly appeared and took the guy out.

I was taken to the hospital that day. On the anniversary of the attack five years later, we moved to japan.

*end of flashback*

I sigh at the memories, of the times of when my parents use to care about me. I had a rich grandfather, who died. All his assists, money, businesses going to his only daughter, my mother who became a chief officer. My father quite his job and ran it all from that point.

When they died, even if I was found alive, I wouldn't have gotten any of it, since it went to my fathers business partner that he made when I was really young too. All the money was used to take care of the funerals, damages, and other things.

I'm okay with that. I don't need their stuff to keep me alive.

I glance up people coming into the classroom, Katsuki picking a seat and putting his feet up. A few minutes latter a guy in glasses started getting angry at him and I ignored this.

Thou when I heard Katsuki say deku, I looked up and got up. I moved to Katsuki side looking at the green haired boy who seemed to know Katsuki.

"Katsuki-Kun is this the boy you told me about?" I asked curiously and he tsked.

"Yes rabbit, that's deku. Stay away from him, he's just a extra around here." He growled out and I nod calmly a bit. 'Deku' looked at me in shocked seeing someone so close to Katsuki with out being killed or the fact he didn't call me a extra. I went to my seat and sat down hearing a familiar voice.

I watch Aizawa Slowly come in in a yellow sleeping bag. I smile at him as he talked.

"If your here to socialize, then get out. This is the hero corse," he said while drinking a juice. He slipped out of the bag and states, "I took you all eight seconds to quite down. Time is a precious resource, you lot aren't very rational are you?" He moves to the center behind his desk and I wave a tinny bit, grinning, and not noticing the two colored eyes looking at me curiously.

"I'm Aizawa Shota, your homeroom teacher. Please to meet you," He says groggily. Aizawa holds out a gym shirt. "Go change into your gym clothes and meet me on the grounds," He says before leaving and I get up.

"You heard Aizawa Sensei. Get moving!" I say loudly and start walking fast to heading to go get changed. Katsuki chuckles a bit.

"Shut up rabbit, I have ears," He says with a cocky smirk.

Once in the girls changing room I strip easily not to worried about other girls seeing my body, since I know I don't look good.

The other girls come in talking greeting each other talking and I leave before they can talk to me having changed into the gym ants, a sports bra and white muscle top, the gym jacket I have tied around my waist.

I stand one of the first in line, Aizawa entertained by my quickness and push.

A girl complained about something, but I ignored it and spaced out looking out at the gates. I hummed wondering how far a market is, so I can make curry and try to impress Katsuki.

"Bakugo, come stand in the circle and tell me how far you could throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked, causing a cocky bakugo to go walk in the circle.

"Sixty seven meters," He states calmly. I start moving nervously feeling eyes looking at me.

"Great, now try it with your quirk. Do whatever long as it stays within the circle," he said pointing to the circle Katsuki is in.

Katsuki moves a bit and stretched before throwing the balloon with a huge explosion behind it, screaming, "DIE!"

Aizawa turns a small screen in his hands showing 705.2 meters.
"That's the first rational step in figuring out what type of hero you'll be. Now the one with the lowest score will be expelled. Good luck."

I started shaking my eyes going wide. While everyone complained and he explained and I tended up my fists my eyes set forward. I'm not going to loose.

I watched nervously. Glasses 3.04. Cute frog 5.58. Brown haired girl 7.5.

I watched as more and more went and I shook waiting for my turn. I went against pinky and shiny dude. I got set and they started saying stupid things, but before I got into it I heard to start and I sprinted, the things that was for set up for the dash flinched back long gone and the dirt got kicked up as I cross in one a few seconds.

3.45 seconds. I grinned walking away before anyone could talk to me.

Next was grip strength... and that didn't go well for me as I watched people get high numbers other then a few. I got only 66, ten more than deku.

Standing long jump was a interesting one. I found out the hard way I have to much leg power and not enuf balance when I jump. I mean at least deku landed on his butt. I landed on my side showing I'm not use to jumping with my speedy legs. I at least got two meters farther then deku.

On the side stepping on I didn't do so well since I had to stop from my hands turning blue and needing to breath and calm down so my lungs and heart could catch up with my muscles need for oxygen.

At this rate I was going to be last place. I sighed and went over to Katsuki. "I suck at this," I say sadly.

"Shut up rabbit. Long as you better then that useless deku, your fine," He said. I nodded nervously and looked at the last challenged.

I watch people throw and the brow haired girl got infinity! I take a deep breath, when it's my turn, going into the circle and I hold still thinking.

"Okay hopefully this works," I say before toasting it up and doing a flip, kicking it hard as it zipped away fast. I stand still waiting for the numbers to come in.

665.98 meters.

I cheered a little before going back to the group. I grin wildly. I didn't play station to the rest of what happened as I hid in the back of the group.

After a little while the ranks are shown... and I am three away from the expelling threat.

I stood still shaking. I was cutting it close and I knew I needed to get stronger. After he told the class his bluff, I headed back to the changing room.

Once in I got change and sat for a minute. Before getting up and go turn the paper work in for my hero suite since mine is last minute because of the thing I'm in and just joining instead of having it in by the original due date for others.

Once outside I get waved down by the spiky red head, who speaks with a grin, "Hey! I never caught your name?"

"I'm mingu kuro bunny, but call me by my first name," I reply.

"Well mingu-san I noticed you weren't a recommended student or had original point-," he started saying before I cut him off.

"I'm part of the villain to hero program, that's why. Now excuse me, I got things to go do and plus I'm not worth the time. What's your name before I go?" I ask nervously.

"Eijiro Kirishima," He says sadly.

"Well see you later," I say with a sorry smile before running off to the dorms, mainly to shower.

After a few hours I lay down smiling at the ceiling before yawning.

"Okay, seemed like today was a good start," I said nervously before going to sleep.
----------
(1678 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
287K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
55.8K 1.1K 70
"No, please... Don't go.." Y/N, a girl whose goals are to save and flip people off. And maybe even win the heart of a certain hot-headed boy to bring...
10K 569 72
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...