Wanna One x Reader (Oneshots)

By WolfOfMyths

Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios... More

Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Park Woojin
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon
Kang Daniel
Park Jihoon
Lee Daehwi
Kim Jaehwan
Ong Seongwu
Lai Guanlin
Yoon Jisung
Hwang Minhyun
Bae Jinyoung
Ha Sungwoon

Park Woojin

373 7 0
By WolfOfMyths

I woke up to the vibrations of the airplane and was laying on my boyfriend, Park Woojin's chest. His arm was wrapped around me. He was still asleep as I looked up to him. A few seconds after, he opened his eyes and smiled.

I smiled back and sat up. I looked out the window and saw land. We were about to land in Florida. I smiled and looked back at Woojin who also smiled.

The plane landed 5 minutes later and me and Woojin checked into our hotel room. I jumped onto the bed as Woojin laughed at me. He joined me and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my cheek and held me tighter.

We then went out to get some food. We also went to the beach. I took my top off and so did Woojin. I felt my face heat up but took off my shorts also before running into the water.

I heard Woojin laugh at be before joining me in the water. I went deeper until it reached my stomach. Woojin was further back and dipped his head down. He came back up drenched.

He wiped his hair back as I laughed at him. He smiled and came over to me.

"You're so cute, I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 44 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
51.9K 2.3K 30
@bbae.jy followed you. @bbae.jy sent a message to you. @bbae.jy mentioned you in a comment. I stalked the @bbae.jy boy to know who it is. And I'm sho...
124K 7.8K 29
❝ i'm sorry, please come back to me. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one series ➳ #1 in bae jinyoung 19.02.26 © dearksm started: 17.11.15 ended...
1.4K 30 12
Hi I just made some BTS one-shots when I was bored... hope you enjoy!! 🖤🤍🖤🤍