Pray // daily devotions

Bởi tvsmultifandom

This story is about facing real life struggles and is based off true stories. Xem Thêm

Fear
Believe
Temptation
Giving
Acceptence
Time
Commitment
Sin
Depression
Curiosity
Therapy session
Scared to live
Guilt
How to view life differently
Mixed feelings
Actions
Strength
Anger management
What did u do
Humble
Anxiety
Hope
Purpose
Envy
Freedom
Stress
Timless
Blame
Humility
Satisfaction
Faith
 insecurities
 jealousy
Forgiveness

Focus

38 1 0
Bởi tvsmultifandom

There are so many ways we can fall in life.
There are so many distractions.
We may not even realize it.
When we spend all day playing video games, watching tv, and etc, we are putting that before God.
We need to manage our free time wisely.
Let's look at our opportunities Gods set before us.
There are so many things we could be doing instead of sitting around doing nothing.
Don't think of this as a chore or you will not find joy, think of it as an opportunity to better yourself.
Make sure you have a sincere heart though.
I can promise you God will reward you.
He will pour joy into your heart as you choose his path.
This won't be the fake temporary joy we get on earth.
It will be everlasting pure joy.
So take minute and ask God to open your heart and to help you see your opportunities.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

148K 6.4K 41
"You know Aamir, I am not capable of being a good wife. You know that I won't be able to perform duties of a wife than why you keep sending marriage...
2.2M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
942K 51.1K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...
6.9K 679 24
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...