Broken

By mmswag

More

Broken
Chapter two
Chapter three

Chapter one

19 0 0
By mmswag

ZACKS POV:

I woke up and fell out of bed with my eyes half open. Then I realized it was Saturday and jumped off the floor and ran into Mia's room.

She popped up immediately and went out to the kitchen yelling "waffles or pancakes" I hollered back "waffles" and I could hear here pushing around through all the kitchen cabinets.

I went to go get our clothes from the laundry room. I stopped at moms room on the way back and found her gone with her bed made.

I was shocked, she had to be here today!! I knew she wouldn't miss the nationals and plus that, Mia and I had a duet. I went to her bathroom to see if she was there all I found was a note reading this.

"Hey I'm sorry I got called into court to deal with some of the divorce papers. I will be there I called taryns mom and she'll pick you up at 10:20 and I'll be at the Compition in time to see you.

Love you"

I wasn't very thrilled to hear about that and if she's coming back from the court with all the issues she Probley won't be in a very good mood..

💭I know this is really short, but most of the chapters are let me know how your first impressions of the book are so far! Thanks 💞Madison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...