love?

By zibracross

More

love?

37 0 0
By zibracross

hi guys. im writing a new story. ill do my best to finish it and i dont think i can change the mistakes all the time cause...toooo lazy XD....sooo wish me luck =). im new and so u guys can give me some points to correct it thx.

----------------------------------------------------STARTING, 1 , 2 , 3 , ACTION!!!!--------------------------------------------

     it was 8 o' clock in the morning woke up with a head ache i sit on the corner of the bed and look around my bedroom, walls coverd in gray wallpapers, ( what did u think? girly pink?! never) cupboards with less clothes...and bla bla bla...uhh... i get up from where i was sitting towards the window i undo the curtains and open the window. i looked out side and looked around " Good morning "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.8K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
1.7M 33.9K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
494K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
121K 9.4K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...