A new beginning

Por ChrishawnLee4

Heron, Storm, Lightning, Thunder, Rabbit, Sun, Hazel, Dawn and Lily are all loners who have banded together t... Más

A new beginning(Prolouge)
Heronstar(Chapter one)
Forbidden relationship(Chapter two)
Finding out the truth( Chapter four)
Moonfur is gone?! (Chapter five)
Allegiances
New warriors (Chapter six)
Wrong battle (Chapter seven)
New friends (Chapter eight)
Adventurous kits (Chapter nine)
Dangers await (Chapter ten)
Apprentice day(Chapter eleven)
Good day gone bad(Chapter twelve)
New information(Chapter thirteen)
The battle part one(Chapter fourteen)
The battle part two(Chapter fifteen)
Epilogue

New camp and gathering (Chapter three)

109 9 0
Por ChrishawnLee4

A crow called in the early morning and more crows followed. They fluttered their wings before taking flight but one unfortunately got caught by a black tom with amber eyes. He swiftly picked it up and moved forward.

He stopped besides a stream before dipping his paws in there, wiping the dried blood off. He lapped up a bit of water before thinking back to the other night when he ran across that fiery ginger cat.
'Stupid furball. Wouldn't have killed him if he only told me where they went.'

"Raven." A voice whispered softly as he looked startled. He hopped up with fright as he backed away before tripping over his paws.
"Don't be scared. I'm only here to talk." Said a brown tom with cold blue eyes.
~~~~~

"Is every cat ready??" Asked Heronstar. They nodded and he leapt down from the log and moved out with them following.
"Stormclaw take Thunderheart and Moonfur to scout ahead to see if there are any dangers around."

They moved without hesitation and within a moment they was well ahead of their clan.
Nightwing, Weaselfur and Whiteheart all moved at a slow pace taking in their surroundings while Lilystream and Gingerfoot both talked quietly to one another.

Dawnpool, Lightningfur and the apprentices walked without talking before they all came to a stream. The clan got some before stopping for a rest. Heronstar sat beside a tree stump with Silverfall, who was looking around her old home.

Hazelpaw got up when her stomach rumbled indicating that she saw hungry. She started sniffing around before coming across a dead crow. She carefully picked it up and brought it back to her clan. "I found this over there." She mewed in a low voice while flicking her tail to show where she found it. "Is it any good??"

Heronstar came over after hearing Nightwing mumble, "it's been here for a while now. Smells like one of you killed it and left it here."

"Maybe Thunderheart and Moonfur did??" Mewed Rabbitpaw.

"No they couldn't have. They just came through here moments before us." Said Sunpaw.

"Lightningfur. Come sniff around please." Asked Heronstar. He padded over when he got done talking to Dawnpool.

He took three quick sniffs before backing up slightly and looking in another direction. He leaned down again to make sure he knew that he was correct. "It's Raven's scent but he went that way."

They all looked in the direction he pointed out and saw it was towards WillowClan's territory.

"I'll speak to him when he makes it back to us. Right now let's catch up to Thunderheart, Moonfur and Stormclaw." Mewed Heronstar as he looked over his clan. They all nodded before taking their leave.
~~~~~

"We found Raven's scent back there leading to WillowClan's territory. And Gingerfoot took us on a different path than what you took." Said Heronstar as he was surrounded by his warriors and medicine cat.

The apprentices was running around in a small meadow, chasing butterflies. Sunpaw who couldn't catch one took his frustration out on Hazelpaw as he pounced on her and started batting his paws at her, claws sheathed.

Rabbitpaw jumped in the play fight, swiping at Sunpaw's leg and kicking at Hazelpaw. Sunpaw fell down and Hazelpaw jumped on him hissing loudly but playfully while Rabbitpaw tried to figure out which one to help.

Sunpaw broke out of Hazelpaw's little frenzy with ease before turning around and cuffing Rabbitpaw on the head. "Next time don't stand rabbit-brain!" He mewed with a challenge but playful look in his eyes. He crouched down and Rabbitpaw did the same.

Hazelpaw ran in front of them lashing her tail violently. She looked at each one with a cold look before slashing at Sunpaw leaving a deep, clean gash on his shoulder.
He yowled in pain before ramming into her and knocking her over.
Rabbitpaw looked on with wide eyes as Thunderheart, Lightningfur and Dawnpool rushed over with snarls on their face. Thunderheart flicked his ears at his apprentice and he got the message.

Dawnpool fiercely cuffed Hazelpaw on the head while Lightningfur stared down Sunpaw who looked back with worry in his eyes. He walked over to Hazelpaw and apologized who only nodded while looking down with her ears against her head and pelt on fire with embarrassment.

"That's enough Dawnpool." Mewed Heronstar calmly. "They were only playing that's all. Silverfall go patch up Sunpaw and let's move forward. It's already sunhigh and if we want to make it to the gathering on time, we should leave as soon as possible."

Silverfall swiftly and delicately applied cobwebs to his wounds before nodding at her work and backing away. Sunpaw self-consciously moved away from Hazelpaw who stared in the distance with a far away look in her eyes. Rabbitpaw only looked from where he was standing and flickered his ears.

Heronstar looked at all the cats assembled before padding away.
Weaselfur, Nightwing and Whiteheart looked with a worried expression as this was their first time seeing something like that.

They all got into a single file line and moved in silence until they got to a open land surrounded by boulders and briars and brambles. Just big enough for their camp.
Heronstar looked around, ears angled and tail flickering back and forth. He padded forward and saw a hole in one of the boulders in the back. He flicked his tail and Silverfall moved towards it.

"That'll be your den. As for the rest of you. Choose a warriors den, apprentice den, nursery, freshkill pile and a place to make dirt." He added, slightly embarrassed to say the last part. He padded away and went to a log that was over looking the camp.

Hazelpaw, Rabbitpaw and Sunpaw went to a spot by the medicine cat den, which had been a hollowed out den made by cats before them.
Whiteheart was on the other side but a rabbit burrow led underground which would serve as the nursery. It also connected to apprentice den and medicine cat den with a small underground stream.

The warriors moved over to a open spot with brambles and they settled down before Lightningfur and Thunderheart went over and dug a hole for freshkill for when leaf-bare came. Heronstar jumped down off the log and went into a rabbit burrow and emerged moments later and went behind outside of camp to go find a good spot to make dirt.

He came back and saw that all his warriors was working around the camp and adding some more briars outside of the camp. Moonfur, Dawnpool and Lilystream was fixing the nursery so that it'll be more protected while Silverfall and Weaselfur was putting her herbs inside the underground den.

He jumped back on the log and called a meeting. "I see we all are doing something but I want to say how proud I am of all of you,"
Some looked thoughtful while others wanted to get back working.
"The ones who will go the gathering will be Silverfall, Stormclaw, the apprentices and myself. I need a hunting patrol when we are all done. Stormclaw see to that."

He nodded and went back to what he was doing which was patching up the warriors den. He stopped after awhile see that every cat was talking and resting. 'time to interrupt that!'

"Lightningfur, Gingerfoot and Dawnpool hunting patrol by the WillowClan border and Thunderheart, myself and the apprentices will mark the border by FireClan's border. Nightwing, Weaselfur and Moonfur guard camp."

They sat there and obliged while Lightningfur's hunting patrol went out and his patrol went too. Silverfall came out and looked around only seeing Weaselfur, Nightwing and Moonfur and seeing the departing forms of her clanmates. Heronstar also appeared beside her flicking his ears and yawning wide.
"It's going to be a eventful gathering tonight." He commented before padding into his den, which was a rabbit burrow.
~~~~~

When night was making it's presence, Lightninfur's patrol came through the camp entrance with Stormclaw's border patrol behind him.

Lightning had a rabbit while Gingerfoot and Dawnpool had two birds. A decent meal before going to the gathering.

Stormclaw nodded to the apprentices and they went away, scooping up some freshkill before going to the gathering. Thunderheart went and shared some freshkill with Weaselfur, Nightwing and Moonfur and Silverfall came over joining in the conversation easily.

Gingerfoot grabbed one of his birds he caught and walked over to Lilystream. "How did your day go love??" He asked as he bit into it.

"Went for a walk to get a better feel for our territory." She mewed before snatching his bird and taking a big bite. He yowled out loud before pushing her lightly.

Stormclaw passed by them commenting, "he's fast for a WillowClan cat.

He chuckled softly before seeing Heronstar overlooking his clan.
"Hasn't been three days since you became leader and you already serious." He laughed teasingly.

"You'll see one day. Anything happened on the patrol??" He asked while seeing Lightningfur and Thunderheart argue about what piece of freshkill was better.

"Dawnpool said that Dapplestar got a message for you at the gathering. I believe it's about Gingerfoot. Can't be sure though. Oh and Hawkflight of FireClan started a skirmish at the border but his leader came and stopped it before it got out of control." He mewed. He turned and looked at his leader before he spoke.

"That's why I'm leaving Gingerfoot here in case she tries something. And Whitestar was always a peacemaker." Heronstar said. "It's almost moonhigh. Go wake the apprentices and let's go."

His deputy nodded and went away while Heronstar padded over to Silverfall and nudged her. She looked into his eyes and saw that they was clouded with thought.
Moments later Stormclaw came with Hazelpaw, Sunpaw and Rabbitpaw.

He nodded and took his leave with them following them. He yowled over his shoulder, "Lightningfur, you're in charge until we get back."
~~~~~

When they made it to the gathering, they walked in with FireClan. Heronstar thanked Whitestar for earlier today before bowing his head in a show for respect.

In the clearing sat WillowClan and TreeClan. Foxstar had his medicine cat, Poppysong, and deputy, Driftfur. His warriors Blackpelt, Tigerstripe, Skyheart and Blaze sat there conversating with Dustclaw, Duneheart, and Ashfoot of WillowClan.

Foxpaw, Barkpaw and Flypaw was demonstrating a move to Fawnpaw and Thunderpaw before Sunpaw, Hazelpaw and Rabbitpaw went over looking slightly nervous before Barkpaw noticed Hazelpaw and spoke to her.

"There goes the cat that stole my fish yesterday." He mewed sarcastically. "By the way your clanmates and you do a terrible job at creeping through a cat's territory." He nudged Foxpaw but he shrugged him off only paying attention to the older warriors some ways before them.

Sunpaw growled lowly, baring his teeth while Rabbitpaw raised his hackles but Hazelpaw stepped in front of them. "Don't mind him toms. He's a stuck-up tom." She said sweetly before looking in his direction. His honey-golden eyes looked in surprise before he turned mumbling under his breath. Flypaw flickered her ears while listening to the exchange and Fawnpaw and Thunderpaw both laughed at Barkpaw.

Sunpaw looked at Rabbitpaw whispering, "she never took up for us before."

"I know. It's obvious she likes him." He said matter of factly.

"She's mine." Growled Sunpaw.

"Shhh the gathering's starting." Rabbitpaw said while walking forward with the other cats.

In front of them sat the four leaders who was sitting on four rocks that rose high above the cats looking up at them.

Foxstar cleared his throat before looking around. "We have three new kits to welcome into our clan. Their names are Yellowkit, Snowkit and Graykit." He quieted down as the clans cheered. Once they died down he continued. "Owlheart has joined the elders den after serving his clan for many seasons. That is all." He said in a deep voice.

Whitestar surveyed the clearing with his blue-green eyes. "We have a new warrior. His name is Bumbleheart."

"Whooo-hooo. That's my friend." Shouted a WillowClan she-cat. She then looked down embarrassed after all eyes turned to her.

"Umm right. Moving on." Whitestar mumbled awkwardly. "We are doing well this leaf-fall and we encountered our new clan, CloudClan. Nothing to serious but a little border skirmish." He chuckled with a light in his eyes.

Heronstar padded forward with confidence while overlooking the crowd. "I am the leader of CloudClan. My only request is to give us a moon to get situated and we'll be ready for clan life. We have three apprentices. He signalled them with his tail and they raised their heads soaking up the attention before it was interrupted.

"That's good news and all but I have something for you. Bring him in!" Shouted Dapplestar.

Dustclaw and Duneheart dragged a black tom in. He struggled and fought them but they was way stronger. "Now tell me why this fox-heart was found on our territory, stealing our prey and speaking about how he was with CloudClan?!"

A murmur went around the crowd as Heronstar only looked at Raven who was now sitting up with a smirk on his face.

"He's flustered!" Shouted Foxstar.
"He doesn't know how to lead a clan and keep his warriors in line."
He looked around the clearing.
"Do we want this cat, who can hardly lead a clan, out here with us??"

No cat said anything but looked as Heronstar stared at Raven before hopping down the high rocks and walked over to him.

Silverfall took this time to speak what was on her mind. "He's only been a leader for two days! Why do you hate your only son so much??"

"Oh shut up. Foxpaw is my other son. And a better one at that." He said smirking.

"And you're supposed to be exiled from off of WillowClan's territory!" Yowled Dapplestar.

Silverfall looked bewildered but stood her ground. Heronstar only looked at Raven before slashing him across the face. Raven stumbled before recovering his balance and licking the blood that was running down his face.

"Let's go CloudClan!" He shouted and stormed off without waiting for them. Stormclaw ran over and gathered the apprentices and nudging Silverfall with his head.
Whitestar mumbled under his breath before doing the same with his clan.

After CloudClan and FireClan walked away, Dapplestar and Foxstar sat there smiling evilly before Foxpaw came over.
"Don't be like him son. He's weak." Said Foxstar.

Dapplestar only nodded her head and sat up and stretched. Her tail flickered back and forth and her warriors came over after saying goodbye to their acquaintances in TreeClan.

Foxpaw and Foxstar sat there, two identical toms save for their eye colors. One on the path of bad and one just now finding his own path.
His father layed his tail on his shoulder before padding away with his clan behind him.

Foxpaw sat there with only one thing going through his mind.
'why did they hate Heronstar so much??'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

759 8 46
The five Clans have been thriving since Firestar died decades ago during the Great Battle. Cats have risen to lead the Clans for generations after hi...
38K 797 34
Dawnfire: a well known, loyal cat to ThunderClan thinks she knows the world around her, but realises it isn't all that it seems once a mysterious mes...
349 2 77
Darkness lurks at night just as much as the stars glint in the sky. Follow the story of Puddlesplash, Mapleclaw, and Sagelight of Thunderclan as the...
154 14 16
Based of Erin Hunter's alluring world of Warrior Cats, this sets in the future 200 years after Firestar defeated Tigerstar in the battle against the...