accident // p.d

By renaissams

When your sister got into an accident and you accidentally fall in love with her boyfriend. English Fanfictio... More

about
cast
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ATTENTION

Chapter 15

425 19 2
By renaissams

***

I am sitting in my bedroom right now and have no idea how to style my hair, or even do my makeup. Lana is busy with her preparation and Oriana isn't here to help me. I decides to blow dry my hair first, until i heard a knock from the door. I approach the door and see Paulo's face there.

"How many times do i have to tell you, that i'm sorry for that night."

I roll my eyes, "Stop saying sorry. I don't buy that anymore."

"Camila i'm not myself when i get drunk! That's why i don't drink, because i could be the worst person once i did that. Please forgive me."

"Shut up." I'm trying to slam the door on his face, but he hold it with his leg. "Paulo i'm trying to get ready for the Homecominh, stop disturbs me."

"What? You didn't tell me anything."

"You won't care about it anyway."

I walk back to my bed and preparing my dress, well technically Oriana's dress. Paulo is still standing there and watch me trying to get my makeup done. He looks like a creep there.

"Why are you still here?"

"I don't want to go until you forgive me, even if it means i should go to the stupid Homecoming."

"That's not happening." I sigh. "You know what? I thought you were different from the others, but it turns out you're much worse than that. You pretend to be nice with me and turns out like a jerk in the end."

"I'm really sorry about that. I do regret it."

Suddenly the scene where Paulo force himself on me is playing in my head. He kissed me like he wanted me and there's only lust on that kiss, no feelings at all. He already made it clear that he just use me as his toy.

"Did you feel sorry that you force yourself on me either?" This time i walk closer to him, until we only have a few spaces between us.

"I know I am wrong, that was completely out of the line."

"You know what? I almost thought maybe you kissed me because you have the same feelings with me, but it turns out that it was all for lust. You played me Paulo."

"God! What do you want me to do? I'm not playing you, you're the one who let me did that, and i don't even understand what's going on between us."

I chuckled in irony, "There is no us and don't blame this on me. You cheated on my sister and don't even feel guilty about it. You're not a saint Paulo, stop pretending to be one."

"Don't you think i'm not feeling guilty when i'm alone with Oriana and you're the one who's fulfilling my thoughts?"

His words literally freeze my entire body.

"Fuck if i'm going to feel guilty about something, i'm going to feel guilty about this." He pulled my waist and press his lips into mine. This time i don't see him forcing himself to me at all. He bite my lower lip and i'm letting him to explore my mouth with his tongue.

I lift my leg because of our height difference and i run my fingers through his hair while his right hand travel up to my neck. He touch my jaw gently, before he pull out our kiss and starting down on my neck.

"Paulo, we can't do this." I let out a low moan from my mouth.

"If i'm going to be a bad guy here, i will done it all at once Camila."

"I-i have to get ready for Homecoming, i'll be late."

I push him from my body and force him to leave my room. I don't know what the hell i was thinking. Now i'm a part of his affair and shits is about to go down if Oriana knew about this.

I try to calm my body because my pulse can't stop racing. I walk back to my dressing table and put some makeup tutorials that i found on Pinterest. I choose to straightened my hair and let it loose for tonight, then i change my bathrobes into Oriana's dress.

Romeo will be here in 30 minutes and i put everything i need in my purse, then walk out from my room. Paulo is sitting at the living room and his eyes gleamed when he saw me.

"You look beautiful." He smile.

"Thank you."

"Is that Oriana's dress?"

"Of course it is." I roll my eyes.

"Who you're going with? Léon?"

I shake my head. "No, he's coming with Lana. I'll be there with Romeo."

"Who the fuck is Romeo?" He raise his eyebrows.

"A Captain of the Football Team."

"Oh."

I see a text from Romeo and he said that he already arrive here. I wave my hand to Paulo, before i go to the front door and Romeo is looking very attractive there.

"You look beautiful Camila." He reach my hand to kissed it.

"Thanks, you look great either."

He open his car's door to me and i look at Paulo before we left. This is really weird, both of us acting like it was never happened again.

[]

I just have an affair with Oriana's sister. Why the fuck do i did that? Right now i feel like a total jerk, but that kissed was totally my stress reliefs. I could finally feel her lips without a drunk tension, she could put her hands on my hair like she wanted me so badly.

She's going to the Homecoming with that boy Romeo. She never told me anything about him. Firstly, i thought that Homecoming isn't her thing and what did Romeo do to convince her coming?

She looks really gorgeous tonight, i could tell. She never leave her ripped jeans ever since i met her and now, she is wearing a dress. I was sitting in the room with my thoughts and i got a facetime call from Oriana.

"Hi baby, how's the tour?"

"It is great. The fans are so loud and amazing. How about your match yesterday? How does it feels to be a winner?" She giggle.

"Of course it is amazing. I really miss you here." I didn't sound honest on my last words, but I am. Am I?

"I really miss you too. Camila is coming to the Homecoming and honestly, i am really surprised that she would come to that thing. Is she going with Léon?"

I shake my head. "No she isn't. She's going there with a boy named Romeo. A lot of boy named Romeo is definitely a jerk."

"Why are you being so judgemental these days? Slow down, she's a grown up. Do you know which of my dresses that she chose?"

"The one that i gave to you on our first date after i propose you. The red one. She looks different tonight."

"Did you mean different as pretty?"

"Maybe, i don't know."

"It's a good thing though. You should actually captured them before they go!"

"Babe, don't act like a parents." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"I'm not. It's just, she never get the attention that she wanted since she was child. I know she act like she didn't even care but we both know that she needs it."

"Yeah i think you're right." I smile. "You look really tired baby, i think you should get some rest. I don't want you to get sick before the wedding." Oh, the wedding.

"Okay bye, i love you."

"Me too."

***

Romeo linger his right arm around my waist and i jerk it away from him. I know i'm wearing a dress, but skin contact still isn't my thing.

"Damn you play hard to get Sabatini, I like it." He whisper, but i ignore him.

I saw Lana and Léon from far and Lana definitely rock the dress she wear. She wear a light blue lace low high halter dress and her face seems glowing with the shimmery bronze makeup look and her braid bun.

"Hey Camila!" She wave her hand to me and i approach her.

"I already told you that you will look beautiful on that dress." She smile, but as soon as she saw Romeo, her expression change.

"Why so serious Avalanna?" Romeo chuckle.

"Just shut up!" She glare at him. "I'm going to get some drinks with Léon, i'll meet you right here."

Then, she walk away and Romeo can't stop staring at me for the entire night. He looks like a creep somehow.

"Don't you wanna go to meet your friends?"

"No, i want to be here with you."

"I'm not gonna buy your smirky face or your thick accent. Just go get a girl to be kissed with because i don't want to."

He laugh. "You really think i'm gonna use you for that? Of course no. I'm really attracted to you, so what?"

"I don't date Romeo."

"I know but can we just be friends or whatever?"

I sigh, "Hm yeah."

---

guys i'm very very sory for the very late update, i know i'm such a bad author. hope y'all still read this story:( i kinda struggled with my anxiety and it causes me an author block. once again sorry guys. S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one