Clayton

Por Whiskeyqueenn

2016 Watty Award Winner for FEROCIOUS reads. Sample only. This book is PUBLISHED! How do you tell yourself n... Mais

This is A sample.
A Choice
His Alpha

Clayton PUBLISHED

30.6K 261 111
Por Whiskeyqueenn

Clayton, the first book in the Wildflower Series has been published. LINK in my Bio.

The Song in this chapter is the song that sparked my idea for Clayton. It was the catalyst. I was walking around the pond thinking about Fin's Claim. I was almost done writing the story and this song started and I stopped walking. The melody was sad but encouraging. It held a melancholy to the melody that I absolutely loved.

Sitting down at a bench. I took a small journal out and started to write things down that I saw, felt but the biggest thing out of that spontaneous writing session was.

"Who do you stand with - in the Moon?"

I gasped.

And then the story started.

The book won a Watty 2016 for voracious reads. I was overwhelmed thinking our Rya was loved.

This story has no kidnappings in it where the girl falls in love and has her kidnapper's baby. There are no rogues. No pack wars.

What this story has is Rya who starts on her path forward after a rejection. It's the telling of who she used to be before him, working her way through heartache and finding her way after him. I think we all can relate at times with Rya, how after him we can lose ourselves sometimes. The hurt is so bad that our bones hold the gouges for a long time It's a long hard road to discover the bones of who we were, and who we want to be afterward.

The rush is there seeing her mate again, the one who has his everything by his side - while Rya is left to fend for herself. The thing is she was never given a real chance.

Once back in the pack as a trained midwife, Clayton, her mate is drawn to Rya with that force of the bond. The Moon's gift that he rejected for his beloved. He has loved Kennedy since he understood what love was. They have always been together and for Clayton, he is pulled in two different directions. His fairytale love and his Moon given mate.

It's a story of forgiveness, not little princesses in makebelieve books but a real woman finding her way on a wandering journey. Encountering different cultures, different beliefs on what we are taught to believe and questioning her core beliefs as well.

We all hold our bruises in different shades of colors, some brand new and fresh, while others are almost faded to the point they are invisible. This is Rya's story, you'll follow her bruises in different stages of being made to being healed.

There is a profound amount of thanks I need to give to each one of the Wildflowers for supporting the story, for supporting our characters and mostly for supporting me. Never would I have thought this would be possible back when I was writing this story that an actually hold in your hand book was going to be the outcome of this journey. I have all my thanks and praise going to our Wildflower community.

Presses my cheek to yours.

Rachelle.

Don't forget to sing up for a monthly newsletter, link in Bio. The first installment is the meeting of The Silverback Alpha and his Grace. The beginning of their start.

I'm on Instagram and Twitter, Links in my bio.

Also, I have a private facebook group called. Rachelle's Books. Come join the wildflowers and get access to content not on Wattpad. 

Thank you everyone for the support. Thank you so much. ❤️

Rachelle.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.6M 97.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...