HIATUS: No One Knows (Mephist...

By AshlynnJones

ON HIATUS!!!! More

No One Knows (Mephisto's Daughter) - Blue Exorcist
Characher Information
Chapter 1: Kokoro Finds Amaimon
Chapter 2: Officially Meeting Amaimon and Trouble
Chapter 3: WHAT?! Shinda's Secret Is Out
Chapter 4: Car Ride! And Mephisto Tells Kokoro...
Chapter 5: Meeting the Perverted Preist My Mom Hates
Chapter 6: The Fight and Rin's Lineage
Chapter 7: New Student Representative?! Goblins?!?!?!

Chapter 8: Chess and the Demonic Bracelet

2.4K 172 70
By AshlynnJones

***Kokoro’s POV***

“No cheating. I’ll see it if you do.” I warned, taking a seat across from him.

“You first.” My father offered, placing his pawn back down onto its original home. I blinked and moved one of my pawns forward, resulting in Mephisto’s knight coming out onto the board. Next I moved my bishop out; seeming it had the space to move. A pawn then blocked the way of Mephisto’s knight, making the side of my mouth twitch up.

“So… You made me a student representative?” I asked, trying to distract him. He smirked and nodded.

“You practically blew everyone else out of the water along with Yukio. You both had top marks on your entrance exam. And you took yours in a moving car.” He replied, moving another pawn.

“Why though? You could’ve just kept it at Yukio.” I added, moving my other knight after he took out a pawn with his bishop.

“I have to pick the student with the highest score. Yukio’s name came up, and then yours as well. If you didn’t want to be chosen, you should’ve flunked. Mephisto retorted with a savage grin as he placed his queen in the middle of the board.

“Then answer this… Why did you change my last name?” I asked. “Isn’t it bad enough the exorcists know I’m your daughter that even the teachers and students should know as well?” Mephisto’s grin dropped at this and he looked at me.

“I didn’t change your last name.” he told me. I froze.

“You didn’t change my last name to Faust?” I questioned. The man shook his head. “Then who did?!” I asked in anger. Mephisto brought a hand to chin and thought.

“Your mother, I’m sure. She has a habit of making people miserable. Especially when she’s in a new environment.” He explained, smirking as he took out my queen with a rook. I shook my head and moved one of my own rooks forward.

“Checkmate.” I stated looking up. The look on Mephisto’s face was priceless. He kinda looked like a fish.

“That’s not fair! You’re the one who cheated! I demand a rematch!” he cried. I laughed at him.

“Not a chance. It’s your own fault for letting me distract you.” I said standing up. “Uhh… Mephisto?” I asked. Turning around to look at him, I saw he was ignoring me. “Mephisto?” I asked, waving a hand in his face.

“…” Still nothing.

“Mephy~?” I asked, tapping his head.

“…” Silence. He was acting as if I had turned into a ghost, although the impish grin on his face said otherwise.

“Mephisto?!” I shouted, taking his hat, revealing his tall purple curl. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“… Heh…”

‘Is that all I get?! You damned bastard!’ I thought in irritation.

“Dad?!” I screeched, causing him to smile widely and stand up.

“Yes~?” he asked. I felt my face change colors, like Rin’s did, in anger.

“I really hate you right now.” I said, placing his hate on my head. He chuckled and reset the chessboard for his next challenger, whoever it may be.

“What is it that you wanted? I thought you wanted to go to bed.” He added as he reclaimed his hat.

“I’m hungry now.” I stated impatiently.

“Yay~~~!!!! Ramen!” he shouted, hopping over to a large desk and pulling out to Styrofoam cups that were wrapped in plastic from one of the drawers.

“You’re weird, you know that?” I asked as he handed me one and skipped over to a microwave… Suddenly, there was music playing. “Uh… sound…” I muttered as he went back over to his desk, pouting might I add. Opening a drawer again, the pulled out a cell phone and answered it.

“Hello.” He asked, not as enthusiastically as he was before.

“~What do you think?~” I heard Yukio’s voice on the other line.

“Well, you were a little stiff… but for your first lesson you were fine.” Mephisto responded, sitting in his chair. I walked over to the desk and hopped onto the side, sitting next to him.

“~No. I meant about him.~” Yukio responded. I tilted my head.

“Hmm… His power was affective against the demons. We can use that. It’s unstable and controlled by his emotions... but he’s got good sense. If he learns to control it, he could become a most unique… and powerful weapon for the Knights of the True Cross.” My father replied.

“~Then...~” he cut Yukio off.

“But we must keep an eye on him. I don’t want the upper ranks to know about him just yet. It’s only a matter of time, but…”

“~I understand. From now on… I will take Father Fujimoto’s place… and protect Rin.~” after that, he hung up. I turned my gaze from Mephisto to the phone in his hand as he finished the call.

“Oh dear.” He said.

“Yukio tries too hard, doesn’t he?” I asked quietly. My father nodded.

“But the upper ranks aren’t our only opposition. Satan will make a move soon.” Mephisto, my father said grinning. I gave a heavy sigh.

“Uhhh… Dad? Mother, told me to show you this…” I told him, holding out my arm with the bracelet.

“What is it?” he asked taking a quick glance at it, but snapped his eyes wider the second he saw it. “When did you get that, Kokoro?!” he asked angrily. I leaned away from him.

“When Rin was first told about being the son of Satan. When Shiro got possessed, Satan put this on me saying it would ‘help’ with my powers.” I shivered. Mephisto ground his teeth in frustration.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” he asked, glaring at his desk.

“I hadn’t thought about it.” I answered. He took my hand and looked at the bracelet. “Mom told me not to take it off until you took a look at it.” I explained. He nodded his head in response, examining every little detail.

“Don’t ever take it off. I don’t know what’ll happen, but I don’t think taking any risks with it is a good idea.” He concluded. I nodded my head, accepting the man’s order.

“What do you think will happen?” I asked, worried. Mephisto looked up at me and smiled lightly, patting my head and pulling me into a slight hug.

“It’ll probably awaken your demonic powers.” He told me. My eyes widened slightly and I stared at him confused.

“Wouldn’t you want my powers awakened?” I questioned quietly. He shook his head.

“I may be using everyone as chess pieces in my game, but you, my dearest daughter, are not to be involved. For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to send you and your mother away from here, somewhere not even Satan can reach.” I stared at him while he put his head down on the table and sighed.

“What if I don’t want to leave… this is a game I’ve always been a part of. Whether you want me to be or not, just being affiliated with you is being involved.” I replied, swinging my feet slightly. My father sat up again and went over to the window behind him. I watched wordlessly as he drew open the curtains slightly and looked out at the moonless sky.

“What is it that you think will happen, Kokoro?” he asked calmly, staring back at me from the glass’ reflection. I gave him a ghost of a smile.

“Satan will be put in checkmate by Rin, I’m sure of it.” Mephisto laughed slightly, keeping his voice down.

“Taking his side, I see.” The man replied. I nodded my head in confidence.

“Aren’t you? Or are you just going to play ‘Mastermind’?” I asked steadily. He sighed and turned around.

“What would it matter… this is against Satan. If I make a move, he’ll see it. If I stay in the background, giving the commands as I have been doing, no harm will come to me.” He replied, clapping his hands together. I shook my head in disgust.

“Is this what mother meant by cowardly?” I quizzed, hopping off the desk and heading towards a random door as I pulled out my bedroom key.

“What~?! She called me a coward?!” he cried as I opened the door and took out the key.

“Goodnight, Mephisto.” I called, ignoring my earlier questions.

“Hey~! Wait~! Kokoro~?!” I heard him sob as the door closed behind me, making all crying noises the demon was making before I left. Sighing, I walked deeper into the room, jumping up onto the bed and flopping onto my side.

“What a pain… I thought for a moment he was doing a good job at being a dad, too. What a letdown…” I breathed out in annoyance.

“Mistress~! We’re back~! Yes we are!” Kobold shouted gleefully as I released him from the crystal my mother gave me.

“Kobold. I have an assignment for you, and if you get caught by Yukio, tell him I sent you to tell him that I’m on his side, not Mephisto’s… But only if you get caught. Rin probably won’t even notice you. I want you to find out where they’re staying. Yukio and Rin will most likely be somewhere away from others but still together. Find that place, and report back to me. Understand?” I asked. Kobold jumped twice and squealed.

“The Young Mistress gave me a mission, yes she did~!” he yipped happily, before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

“Don’t get killed, Kobold…” I added, even though it was pointless, seeming he already left. Letting out a long sigh, I curled into a tight ball and closed my eyes, letting the dark depths of blackness consume me.

Sorry, They tend to get long and then short again….. This is all i have until i update more in the later future....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 2 7
Just a bunch of Blue Exorcists one shots because the anime and manga deserves more hype. β€ΌοΈπƒπˆπ’π‚π‹π€πŒπ„π‘β€ΌοΈ ➸ I do not own Blue Exorcist, the man...
24.3K 673 9
YES I got permission from the original writer. So I could put this here on Wattapad...changy lil bit
9.9K 303 15
this is unedited btw ☽︎ "Rin, is true that you have been sneaking in and out of campus?" All eyes landed on Rin. They bore into his soul. "True," Rin...
15.7K 450 13
Aaushi has finally done it. She finally got into True Cross Academy after working so hard her junior high years. She's excited to begin her new class...