Eddie Kaspbrak X reader

Bởi madmaxst011

You are a lonely girl trying to make a friend and gets bullied by Henry a lot until someone stands up to him... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 (last part!)

20

3.9K 87 73
Bởi madmaxst011

We all got up and got dressed and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. While we were eating I noticed that Richie looked sad.

He was barely eating his food. The I said "Richie are you ok?" And he looked up and smiled and said "yes princess I'm fine."

And put his head back down and became sad again. I knew something was up but I didn't know what.

After breakfast we all gathered together in the living room to watch some Netflix then I said to Richie "come on."

And I pulled his hand up out of the seat and took him to the bathroom and shut the door then I grabbed both of his hands and said

"Richie I know that there is something going on what is it?"

And he sighed and said "well I really like you and I know that your dating Eddie I just get so sad and jealous."

My heart just dropped. I pulled him into a hug. I rubbed his back. Then I had a idea......

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.3K 467 33
You'd lived next to the Curtis' your whole life. Your parents met Mr. and Mrs. Curtis a long long time ago, you were all like one big happy family. U...
5.2K 53 7
you are y/n barlow great great granddaughter of kissn' kate barlow. you get sent to a detention camp. your choice was jail or camp so you chose camp...
48.5K 1.2K 13
This is a sequel! [COMPLETED] Can you travel into other movies or shows? You're with Richie and he decided to stay with you and travel back to your h...
12.5K 369 6
❞ 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝒕 ❞...