Then There's You (Harry Style...

By herfictions

We need to stop this.' I told him... he stood up and he held my shoulders tightly, his eyes started to look a... More

Personal Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 7

151 5 0
By herfictions

‘Mom, I uhh... honestly don’t know how did all of this happen, but I met him on the internet, I’m sorry I know you might be thinking I’m a flirty, easy girl but—‘

‘YOU SHOULD GO! GO THERE! GO GET HIM! CONGRATULATIONS!’ Mom told me overjoyed.

I actually thought my mom and my dad would be mad at me because of Harry asking for their permission to take me to London with him and because of everything that is happening; I thought that they will be shocked… well yes, maybe they’re shocked but they’re shocked in a good way? They’re jumping up and down and can’t stop smiling!

Whaaaaat?

 ‘Mom, Congratulations? What? Am I really hearing this from you? We’re just friends! Dad? Are you guys mad at me?’

I didn’t tell them that I’m already his secret girlfriend for I know they will over react. Over react with delight.

‘Why should we? We’re happy for you, Go ahead and be a 21 years old. Just know your limitations alright? We know you won’t do something that will disappoint us. We trust you’ My dad calmly told me, smiling. And then he went outside and seated in the balcony; drank coffee and continued to water his plants.

Ugh. He is totally supporting this.

Dad… Mom… Anton… Seriously?

They are happy, I think even beyond overjoyed that I am friends with Harry and I know exactly the reason why, he’s Harry Styles! Now I really don’t have any reason to not go.

I am screwed.

I am trapped.

 If I didn’t go and if I sent back what Harry will be sending me, he will be demanding for a payment; then if I went ahead and hopped on that freaking plane, I have no escape, he’s gonna find out who I really am.

Pleaaase! If this is a dream, someone wake me up! NOW!

‘Mom, Dad! How can you allow me to go overseas with someone you barely even know?’

‘How can they not allow you? Look at all these!’ My brother pointed at the boxes Harry sent for them.

That’s shallow! Just because Harry sent them gifts they will allow me to fly there? If they only knew that I will be dead if they permitted me to go there. Goodbye my dear family, I’ll be dead once the plane landed in London.

‘He sure knows how to please the parents, huh’ My brother added. And I just rolled my eyes at him.

Then my mom told me; ‘Listen, Well, yes… It’s huge that you’re friends with him but more than that, I think you’re special to him, He wouldn’t bother to send all these and fly you there if he doesn’t care about you’.

‘But mom—‘

‘No more buts, go… you’re old enough, don’t act like you’re a teenager, you’re a big girl now and we know you can handle yourself; it’s just a vacation. We know you’re a brave girl, besides, you have been dreaming to go there since who knows when… right? You’ll be able to face him no matter what. Just think like you won the lottery, okay honey?’

‘She’s just afraid that Harry won’t like her if he saw her face to face, HA HA!’ My brother teased, and I threw my slippers at him.

‘Hey!’

‘Then, Shut up!’ I shouted.

My brother is right, I am more than afraid, I’m terrified, I’m in state of panic and shock. I feel like I messed up big time.

Oh, if they only knew!

But if I told them the truth, they will be worried about me and will be forced to pay for something so expensive. I still don’t have the means to pay for everything back. I can’t even buy a plane ticket for an Asian trip, so a ticket to the UK will be way too much and I’ll need my parents’ help for that. I don’t want to bother them; they sacrificed so much for the education of my brother and me already.

My mom is right, I’m a big girl now, and according to fergie, big girls don’t cry. No matter what happens, I should be brave enough to face this.

 I really hope Harry would understand. If I explained everything to him, he wouldn’t be that mad, would he?

He’s a nice guy right? I know he is. He’s got lots of fans because of his character; Harry is like the sunshine of every Directioners in the planet.

Ahhhhh, Whatever. This is it.

Buzz… buzz…

bigbrownbootsUK: I guess it has arrived, I hope they like it.

Nikki_Garcia: I can’t believe you did that Harry, you don’t need to spend for me.

bigbrownbootsUK: Don’t worry, I got nothing for you there, silly… yours will arrive in a few days. Just what you’ll need for the trip.

Nikki_Garcia: Still!

bigbrownbootsUK: I don’t mind. I can even spend millions of pounds and still won’t mind if it’s for you.

Nikki_Garcia: Harry, thank you, seriously.

bigbrownbootsUK: Hey, I’m not doing this for you. I’m doing this for me, so don’t thank me, ;)

Nikki_Garcia: Alright! FINE… So I guess I’ll see you then.

bigbrownbootsUK: Finallyyyyyy you agreed

Nikki_Garcia: You left me no choice!

bigbrownbootsUK: well, I had to. I just want to be with my girlfriend.

Whoa. This is the first time he actually told me that I am his girlfriend. I felt all the blood in my body rushed to my face and my heartbeat sped up like a zillion times. I love it when he makes me feel like this. Like I’m the most beautiful girl there is. Would he still treat me the same when he find out about everything?

Of course not! Hello!?

bigbrownbootsUK: I can’t tell you how happy I am now because of you.

Nikki_Garcia: Yeah? I can’t tell you how pissed I am now because of you!

bigbrownbootsUK: surely not

Nikki_Garcia: I am!

bigbrownbootsUK: No you’re nottttt, donuuuut.Ah.I’ll be back. We need to finish some interviews…

Nikki_Garcia: Take your time. (:

bigbrownbootsUK: See this is the reason why I want you to come here.

Nikki_Garcia: Haha. Go now!

In this world Nikki, there is no room for your fantasies. So just face your reality and wake up from this beautiful nightmare. After you explained everything to Harry, you can go home and live your normal life. Move on and accept the fact that you and him are bound to… not be together.

Why did I say that? Because we all know that Harry Styles is the type of guy who is in love with pretty girls, I mean, yes, he is a good guy but certainly he is a guy. And guys like beautiful girls. No space for average looking girls, that’s just how it is. Sad but true, Truth hurts, they say.

I know how to say that because I felt that. I already felt not having a date on a valentine’s day, I felt rejected by a crush, I also felt like I became the worst dressed ever in my two high school prom nights because no one ever asked me for a dance and I felt not being nice-looking enough for my high school and college crushes (Let’s not go into details with that shall we? Thanks). Anyway, that’s how pitiful I am. I only made it through high school and college happily because of my family and friends that has been with me through the whole shebang, they made me feel so loved that I can somehow forget how this life can be imbalanced.

So how can THE Harry Styles from One Direction, one of the most influential celebrities to date and the guy who has dated beautiful girls ever be attracted to someone like me? Taylor Swift even wrote the song ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ which is about Harry because she was too heartbroken by him and that my friend, is Taylor Swift; she’s almost perfect! And still, was not good enough for Harry. And Kendall Jenner, from the Kardashian Empire which is also making waves for walking the runway of Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Balenciaga, she only lasted almost about 3 months with him. Oh, and let’s not forget that other girl, Cara Delevingne which is branded as the new Kate Moss and the supermodel of this generation. Those girls were just a part of Harry’s dating list and I was his biggest mistake.

If he saw me, I’m sure he’ll think of getting me out of their country immediately or even choking me to death. I can’t blame him, this is my fault. But hey, I never knew who he was when we started talking; I just loved chatting with that Edward Riley or that bigbrownbootsUK who takes feet selfies. When he told me he’s Harry Styles, that’s when everything else became difficult to me.

It became difficult because I already had feelings for Edward Riley and it only heightened when he told me he’s Harry freaking Styles. I was ready to tell Edward Riley that I am not the girl in the pictures I share in my SHAKE app; but then when he told me the truth about him, I became afraid to tell him my truth. I mean, just look at Harry’s dating history!

                                          ****************************************

‘You’re going where!?’ My friend Lisa shouted at me over the phone.

‘Uhh… London; it’s being funded by Harry Styles’.

‘That’s funny, Nikki, okay, alright… well played, girl’. She completely doesn’t believe what I’m saying.

‘I am not joking, Lisa! I need your advice here can you be serious for just a minute?’

‘You need to be serious first! So you’re telling me you’re going to the UK and Harry Styles is funding your trip? Who’s joking now?’ She told me and then laughed out loud.

‘Lisa, I know this might be hard to believe but it’s true, and it’s a long story on how did it all happened’

‘If I found out that you’re just tricking me again, I’m telling you… I’m gonna go there and put your finger inside an electric fan and turn it on!

‘This is a serious matter, Lisa!’

‘Alright, tell me about it’

‘Everything?’ I asked.

And I heard her took a deep breath and finally said ‘Yes, duh… Everything!’

Then I told her the whole thing; how I met Harry, how afraid I am to tell him the truth when I knew it was the actual Harry Styles I’m talking to and how in love he is with the Nikki that he pictures in his mind; and lastly, why I’m going to the UK. She freaked out and told me that she doesn’t know if she’s gonna be happy for me or not. Then she told me;

‘Nikki, I think Harry is completely smitten. He did all that to be with you? That’s crazy! Don’t get me wrong, but you have fooled him big time! But, seriously though, because he left you no choice but to go there, take the chance and explain everything to him. How you explained everything to me. Keep calm, and apologize. If Harry doesn’t accept your apology, just shake it off and you know… whatever happens, we’re here for you’.

‘Thanks, Lisa… I was thinking about doing that. I hope it all works out’.

‘You go girl! I wish you all the best! Enjoy your trip!’

‘Eh, thanks’ I told her.

‘Cheer up! You’re gonna make it out there alive but in a wheel chair though!’ She teased and laughed.

‘Lisa!!!’

‘I’m kidding, I’m kidding! You can make it, bring your laptop and we’ll skype okay? I’m going to hang up now, bye!’

‘Bye’

                                         *****************************************

‘Nikki, wake up! Hey, Nik!’ Ugh, it’s so early in the morning and it’s Saturday, no work so why is my mom waking me up?

‘Mom, no work today, please I still want to sleep’ I told her while I still have my head under my pillow.

‘You have a package’

Package?

‘What?’ I asked my mom

‘You got a package, now get up and open it!’ Then my mom pulled me out of bed.

Without fixing myself, I went down the stairs and I saw a package again; and when I opened it… boots, coats, bags and dresses were in it. And every single thing was a designer label like, YSL, CHANEL, CELINE and some I can’t even read the name. Okay, I let him send me these stuff but it doesn’t have to be this expensive! UGH. Good thing I won’t send them back because I really won’t be able to pay it back to him.

I grabbed my phone and immediately messaged Harry

Nikki_Garcia: Harry! This is the last time you’ll be sending me these things alright?!

I know he’s still fast asleep or just slept so I just left my phone half the day, and took the time to talk to my parents and have some quality time with them, I still haven’t touched some of the things he sent me for I’m afraid that I might damage it or scratch it. Even if they were for me, after he saw me I know everything will change and he might even take it all back.

 So, to be safe, I’ll just bring them with me but I’ll use different clothes when I get there; much much much cheaper clothes. I already told my parents about it that I might have to buy clothes for the trip because I don’t want Harry to think that I’m taking advantage of him and they’re okay about it.

Buzz… buzz…

bigbrownbootsUK: you don’t like it?

Nikki_Garcia: Not that I don’t like it, it’s just too fancy for me…

bigbrownbootsUK: What? It’s your first time to travel here so might as well travel with style

Nikki_Garcia: I still don’t like the idea of you sending me these stuffs it feels like I’m taking advantage of you.

bigbrownbootsUK: you are not, and let’s not talk about that. You’re my girl. They’re all yours.

Nikki_Garcia: promise me you won’t give me expensive stuff again.

bigbrownbootsUK: fine

Nikki_Garcia:  Thanks, :)

bigbrownbootsUK: Before I forget, my assistant Liv will be coming and pick you up after tomorrow. SEEEE YOOOOUUUU. I can’t wait.

My world suddenly stopped. NO! AHHHH! I think I’m gonna cry, I’m dead after tomorrow.

Nikki_Garcia: Okay. Can’t wait to see you too!

I’m literally crying right now. Nikki, say your goodbyes to your family before it’s too late.

Good bye mom, dad, anton… friends, comrades, good bye world. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
289K 2.7K 123
@harrystyles started following you. @harrystyles liked your photo. @harrystyles commented. #1 in Instagram Stories
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...