Kakashi's Lollita

Por Chocochibi

According to the anime plot with my own modifications. Kakashi X lollita oc She's wilful and she loves mushro... Mais

1: She's Just The Referee
2: Nerdy
3: She Became Anbu
4: Minato Sensei's Death
5: Itachi Joins The Squad
6: A Simpleton
7: A Weird Request
8: Lost Faith
9: First Mission Back Together
10: A Box With Seals
11: Best Partner
12: Hints ~
13: Akatsuki
14: Meeting Sasuke
15: Pretending To Be A Student
16: As Makino
17: To Wear It Once Again
18: Didn't Think You Would
19: Faith
20: She Quit
21: Confession
22: Sweetness
23: Three Years Later
24: Naruto Doesn't Appreciate That Book
25: Busted
26: She Came To Help
27: Sealing Mission , Done
28: Looking Inside Naruto
29: Passing It Over
30: Uneasiness
31: A Little Bit Lonely~
32: Not An Easy Opponent
33: Not Time Yet
34: Family Time
35: Not The Right Time
36: The Right Time
37: A Series Of Events About You
38: Her PenPal
39: The Truth Tomb
40:The One Thing That Tortures You Most
41: Avoidance
42: The Imposter
43: That Kind of Gossip
45: Hasaki or Hatake Yuki
46: I Met Itachi Again
47: I Also Met Minato Sensei Again
48: Under The Orders of Kaguya
49: Where Is My Heart ?
50: Back To Konoha
51: Twins
52: I Love Brinjal But You're An Exception

44: Her Ancestors

1K 24 0
Por Chocochibi

A seal appeared on her neck like a black necklace wrapped around her. It spreader towards the rest of her body and she started to feel intense heat throughout her body. She collapsed the her knees and panted heavily as she tried to fight the heat that was trying to take her conscious away.

" Yuki-san !! Sakura!!" Tamazuki, her fukuchou called.

Sakura turned around and saw Yuki on her knees. She went to her " yuki-san. What's happening? "

Sai ; the seal seems to be causing her very great discomfort.

Sakura : I can see that !! What's going on ? Yuki-san !!

Tamazuki: should I tell kakashi-san what's happening?

" Oh no... You don't !! " Yuki makes her own purple seals overlap the black ones. The black ones start to recede back into the circle around her neck .

Sakura : what was that ?

Sai ; that black circle. It won't go away.

Yuki : tsk. Of all the dead people to be alive. That... That... Damn bastard. Revived someone annoying.

" Yuki. " Kakashi's voice came through the communication seal. " I need you to come right here. Now. But don't use teleport. "

Yuki: coming .

Sakura: will you be ok ? Yuki-san.

Yuki: should be ok. * Pants lightly* *swallows saliva * we need to go.
_________________________________

Kakashi: you're here.

Yuki : kakashi. What's the matter ?

Kakashi: someone has been undoing the sealed up Edo tensei.

Gai; wait. Yuki. What's wrong ? You seem... Exhausted.

She scratched onto her own neck " damn you..." She swallows " no..." She puts seals ok herself. Purple seals overlap the black circle one on her neck.

Kakashi: what's going on ?

Sai : it was happening since just now.

Kakashi: Yuki. Are you ok ?

" Get off me !!!! " And the black circle breaks. She took in a deep breath " stupid thing. Should have taken it off years ago. "

Kakashi: what is this about ?

Yuki: about my stupid ancestors. That thing you saw on my neck are much like the one the hyuugas have. They have it on their head , we have ours around our necks. Theirs make a headache. Ours gives heat , tries to make you unconscious or, try to take your breath away.

Sai : you mean suffocate you.

Yuki ; that . Or... If if the head is really good at seals , control you.

Sakura ; and it's a thing all your clan people have ?

Yuki: all branch people of the Hasaki clan have.

Tamazuki: but why only take it off now ?

Yuki ; don't know... Maybe it made me feel like I belonged somewhere. My papa wore his as well. Not that he can break it. He didn't want me to break it either.

Kakashi: are you ok ?

She nods " um... He can't control me anymore. "

Kakashi: there are three of them. Two of them seem to be the first and second generation of the head. The third one is the last head of your generation.

Yuki : my uncle... Rejio-san.

Kakashi:  they've separated in their ways as going around undoing seals

Yuki : there's something I can do. To the Edo tensei that's being released. I can seal them back. Except...

Kakashi: you need to borrow a lot of chakra

She smiles " um. 50 people. Lend me." He sighs " hai hai. "
_________________________________

Rejio : are you crazy ? Yuki . ...you have grown since I last saw you.

Yuki : the last time you saw me , I was still a kid.

Rejio ; how's makino ?

Yuki ; gomene. She died. I buried her with my own hands.

Rejio: I see.

That's when the other two ancestors arrived.

" You... Hahaha... You're crazy aren't you ? "

" Oto-san. ( Father ) That's rude."

Rejio: that's one first generation , hakio. His son , second generation, keiji.

Hakio : while we tried to kill you using the family seal , you piggybacked on the signal and placed a mark on us.

Keiji ; but you broke the family seal. You must be very good

Hakio ; she's a Hasaki. Of course she's good.

Keiji : you changed the instructions to kill you. Instead of kill anyone and try to undo sealed Edo tensei. You bet the controller wouldn't mind.

Yuki ; it should be easy for you to get change the instructions to gain your own conscious. So...  Why ?

Hakio : true. But we were just threw in the middle of chaos. Like I know what's happening. Playing along didn't seem bad. I didn't kill any konoha. That's good enough for me. And ... I had to see which Hasaki was the one they kept calling for help. Ah !! A girl !!  Hahaha... Great !! Why weren't you my daughter?

Keiji ; gomen. He really like girls. But I never had any sisters.

Hakio : you make this one our head ? Rejio

Rejio : no. I died. Remember? She was only a kid. How's your father ?

Yuki : fine. He didn't come. I was happy for that. So... Help me to seal back the Edo tensei.

Hakio laughed " like that will happen. The controller wouldn't let that happen. "

Yuki : that's not what I mean. I know rejio-san would. I am just betting you guys did.

Hakio : did what ?

Yuki ; put a mark on everything you see . Including the Edo tensei.

Keiji: she is good.

Yuki : give me your seal marks so I can access it.

Keiji : I almost feel too excited to even kill her.

Rejio : what ?! No !! Please!! We're family.

Hakio : what are you talking about? Yes. She's my descendant. But I barely know her. How good are you ? My descendant.

The three of them surrounded her in a triangle.

Rejio smiled " gomen. Hakio is controlling me. That damn bastard."

Keiji ; you're enjoying this yourself. Wanting to find out how strong she has become.

The three of them did the same seal and it spreads towards her.

" I never liked using this. Cos it wasn't my style." She threw an odd looking kunai towards hakio. The kunai fly past hakio. Hakio laughed " where are you...." She flashed to the position of that kunai and stabbed a normal kunai into his neck. Hakio tries to retaliate feeling seals going into his body. He grabs to her hand. A charge of electricity goes through his body.

Keiji moves from his spot to help hakio. Yuki looks to keiji " don't think about it " and she uses Katon to blow fire in keiji's direction. Keiji dodges and charged towards her.

" gomene. " She throws the odd  shaped kunai in her hand towards keiji.

Keiji ; moving to me ? Sure that's a ...

" She's not alone." Kakashi had flashed behind keiji and raikiri him through his heart. Kakashi did a simple immobilise seal on keiji.

Seals spread throughout hakio's body by this time. She now had control over him. He makes him release the control on rejio and starts to seal him up.

Hakio ; that kunai. We don't have that. New jutsu ?

Yuki : no... It's from the uzumaki clan. Minato sensei used it a lot. I managed to learn it . But I never liked using it. Not my style.

Keiji ; why. It's very fast

Yuki: the timing is hard to get right. I'm not a genius. Unlike someone ~

Kakashi : Arigato for the compliment.

Keiji ; how come he can use our seals? Like this one that's immobilising me. Not that it's really working. I'm just not trying.

Kakashi walked over to her side " I'm her husband. Stole a few tricks from her . "

Rejio looks at the odd kunai seals " you modified the way to use it. It's only for quick teleportation. When you summoned your husband over, you changed it. But still... For you to just summon him. And he just reacted on it ... "

Kakashi: she warned me already. I was watching nearby.

Rejio : I see. But I thought you said you didn't use this tactic .

Yuki; I don't. This is the first time we're going it as well.

Rejio : you two... Are really something.

Kakashi : ha ha ha... Well... We work really well together. Best partners.

Rejio : say . Do you want to be head ?

Yuki : don't be stupid. There's only us left. My father. My mother. Me. Everyone else died .

Rejio: oh...

Yuki ; there's no more clan.

Rejio : I see. Here. The seal mark I used. We all used the same. We planned to give it up some time actually . They just wanted to find someone worthy to fight.

Hakio : and you are worthy. What's your name ?

Yuki: Yuki desu.

Kakashi; Hatake Yuki .

Hakio : tsk. Just cos there's no more clan. Hasaki sounds better.

Keiji ; stop it. Oto-san. Just wrap us up .
_________________________________

Kakashi looked at the odd shaped kunais " neh. Yuki. You think you can teach me how to use sensei's kunais ?"

Yuki : you're a genius. You can just copy it off me. Why need my help ?

Kakashi laughed a little " are you jealous ? "

Yuki : no.

He hugged her " gomene. I was just blessed with a sharingan from my friend. And it's not easy. Using the kunai."

Yuki : so you did try !!

Kakashi: well... You had sensei's kunai...

Yuki: hmph.
_________________________________

Yuki looked to the 50 people " ok. You guys are going to lend me all your chakra. I'm going to use all your chakra to sense all this one seal and use it to seal up all the unsealed Edo tensei."

Sakura : won't that be too taxing for you ?

Gai :  sakura is right. Can't you split up your work with some other sealers ? We can request for more of them.

" exactly. Let us help. " The few sealers day.

Kakashi: she counted you guys in.

Yuki : exactly. Why did you think I would leave you guys out ?

Sai : Yuki-san is very lazy. Neh.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

360K 14K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
70.7K 1.3K 12
Well, I think the title says it all... This will be a very highly sexual story (there's also plot) between Kakashi and (Y/n), so if you're interested...
170K 5.4K 30
Yokina Washi is forced to become a criminal in order to survive the harsh world of the ninja. Once she decides she can't take a life of killing and m...
54.3K 1.7K 35
"I won't leave you. I have two lives to live for, our child and I." A lil x Obito~