Seduce Me If You Can

By PickleLover_05

More

Seduce Me If You Can
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 6

216 4 0
By PickleLover_05

After sixth period it was finally time for Biology. I couldn't wait to hear Kyle say "I got you" When I walked in Biology class he was no where to be found. When I stopped looking for him, I saw Jack coming closer to me. I knew what he was going to ask. " Hi Jack." " Hi, so do you want to be my Lab partner today?" He asked waiting for a reply. I waited, and stalled but neither Kyle came to my rescue or Ashley. " Sure." I sighed. The whole time all he did was try and sniff my hair. The I could have sworn his hand rubbed my thigh. I did'nt even care, I just wanted to know where the hell was Kyle. After what seemed like a eternity, class finally ended. " Ashley have you seen Kyle?" I asked her. " No...is someone missing their love?" She asked. No, and he is not my love." I said trying to convince myself.     " Listen, text me, when you go on your date, and I will do the same." Ashley said. " Sure thing..love." I laughed. After our talk I went home and showered again. It took me forever to find a outfit. Thinking I was going out with Kyle i wanted him to remeber what he used to have. I wore a tight-fitting black dress with four-inch cheetah print heels. The school called and said my date would be at Olive Garden dressed in a black suit with a red, yellow tie. Why would Kyle being wearing a suit? I got in my car and started to drive there. When I finally got there. Before I got out of the car, I got a text message from Kyle saying" I'm so sorry, but i didn't win you. Some guy got me by like thousand bucks." What? Then who the hell was my date?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
93.5K 575 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
124K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
488K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...