Adopted By The Try Guys

By overhxul

(Y/N) had been in and out of foster homes, since they hadn't seen their abusive mother in 16 years. What happ... More

Chapter Two: Meeting
Chapter Three: New Beginning
Chapter Four: Meeting The Try Girls.
Chapter Five: What?
Chapter Six: Oh..
Chapter Seven: FBI?
A/N
A/N (again..)
Chapter Eight: Eugene?
Hey guys
Chapter Nine: Bake Off
Hey guys!
Chapter Ten: Quarantine with the Habersberger's
a very sad an
a/n

Chapter One: Adopted

5.9K 87 11
By overhxul

I got out of bed this morning and walked to the kitchen of my foster home. I yawned as everyone had already ate breakfast. "Come on (y/n) get out of bed earlier." My foster brother groaned. I see a piece of paper my foster mom is holding. "Y-you're sending to another home..?" I asked her. "(y/n) No... its not what it looks like..." She looked at me. "N-no... send me to an orphanage! Maybe then i could be adopted!" I yelled. "(Y/n) this paper is about someone wanting to adopt you." She smiled at me. "W-what..?" I smiled softly. "Actually a guy wants to adopt you, he has three friends that he would want you to meet." She smiled and hugged me. "Come on kid, lets get your stuff packed."

Word Count: 136

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 449 11
Its been 22 days. My and my family where spit up. I had never known that being a quiet person in general would help me this much. Ive had some close...
24.6K 715 56
*The first book in The Experiments series* What happens when things get a little stranger before Pennywise comes? A grieving Bill Denbrough is out se...
68.3K 3.6K 200
My second book dedicated to the Marvel Universe. And again I will be including the Avengers, the Guardians, X-men, Doctor Strange, Deadpool and eve...
7.2K 314 18
YN is an assassin sent to kill Charlotte Perospero for his bounty. She's known for being brutal and sneaky, and she has never let a target get away f...