CreepyPasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By HcaxlHOB

Hope you guys enjoy!!!! Dont forget to comment and vote!! More

A/N
When You Meet Them
Second Meeting
Realizing His Feelings (his POV)
Realizing Your Feelings (Your POV)
Confessing
A/N
Whats the rate of his jealousy?
Break-Up
They get help (Author's POV)
Getting Back Together
You Get Him.... Excited
If They Tickle You (3rd person)
A/N
When They Catch You Singing
When You Catch Him Singing
A/N
You/He dress(es) up like him/you (3rd person)
A/N (Not)
When You tell Your Friends
A/N
Your Favorite Songs (short)
When They Want To Cuddle (Short)
A/N
You Fight Over Something Stupid
Do They Hide Their Feelings Well?
You Get Hurt/Him Saying Sorry
Their/Your Nicknames

(FINAL CHAPTER) Proposal

5.9K 73 93
By HcaxlHOB

Jeff The Killer:

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw Jeff behind me kneeling down.

It took me a while until Jeff took out  white box. I gasped and teared up.

"Oh god, Jeff.." I said as stray tears rolled down my face.

"Y/n... Will you do... the honors and... well... Marry me?" He opened the box and there was this beautiful ring.

I sobbed and hugged Jeff, "YES!!" He smiled more and hugged back.

Slenderman:

I turned around and saw Slender a few feet away. He did a gesture and I followed him.

We then arrived at this place where on the ground were lights and at the end it said 'Will you marry me?'

I screamed and hugged Slender. "YE YES YES YES!!" He 'smiled' and hugged back. "Thank god.."

BEN Drowned:

I was playing LoZ with BEN and the game glitched. I knew who it was and said nothing.

Then a box appeared, 'I want to spend my remaining life to you.'

I covered my mouth and teared up. BEN came out of the TV and hugged me.

"You can." I said. BEN smiled and hugged tighter.

Ticci Toby:

Toby and I were walking down a trail in the night and he suddenly covered my eyes.

"I have to show you something.. come." I then did what he told.

We then sat down on a bench I think and he un-covered them. I gasped and looked at Toby.

"YES!!" I hugged Toby as he laughed and hugged back. "I love you.."

Dark Link:

We were watching some Rom-com's and we were at this part of a porposal.

Dark then looked at me and brought out a box. I tilted my head and as he opened the box, my eyes dilated.

I hugged Dark and he put the ring on my finger.

I laughed and kissed Dark. He kissed back and hugged me.

Eyeless Jack:

"You stole something from me..." He said. "what?" He then smirked and turned to me.

"Knock Knock.."

"Who's there?"

"Marry.."

"Marry who?"

"Marry me?"

He then brought out a box and a ring was inside.

I screamed and hugged EJ. "YES!!! A MILLION TIME YES!!!" He chuckled and hugged back.

"You stole my heart.." He finally said and hugged tighter.

Hopefully you guys liked this book!!! This was a journey huh? welp.. se ya in the next scenarios book!! See ya and I love you!!! Mwah!! Byebye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 4.6K 25
Here is the stories for Jeff, Slender, BEN, and Eyeless jack. I will be in the story later on. I will mention other creepypastas if that's what you w...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
8 0 13
A Collection of Creepypasta Horror stories
6.9K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...