ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ., ɢɢᴜᴋᴛᴀᴇ [ on...

By bvbblemilktae

"my sweet little .... devil" every angel and devil story has the angel being a submissive bottom towards the... More

i
ii
iii
iv

epilogue

5.8K 252 46
By bvbblemilktae

Taehyung shivered at Jungkook's touch.

Blindfolded, hands tied to the bed, and a fucking angel stroking his dick. An angel.

"L-let me g-go!" He weeped, Jungkook stared at him for what feels forever , "H-hey! Are you s-still th-there?"
"Hmm..." was all Jungkook muttered out before taking the blindfold off him. The sight turned Jungkook on even more, "Fuck, I can't take this anymore." He said already unbuckling, "J-Jungkook? W-wait! What are you– ah!"

Without a warning, Jungkook thrusted hard inside of him making Taehyung scream. "F-fuck you're tight"
"Mng"
"Loosen up" Jungkook grunted, slowing his pace
"J-Jungkook" Taehyung started, caressing his face, "harder"

"Seriously Kim Taehyung, you're the devil"
"No shit I am"

end

Hey siri how to write smut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 3.4K 37
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
4.6K 359 66
"You may rule the land, but you do not rule the sea. From now on, you all will listen to me." - Captain. What happens when members of the royal famil...
379K 14.9K 42
I highly suggest to play the recommended song on each chapter (repeat the songs if needed ㅋㅋ you could also click and hold the youtube video for two...
6.1K 686 4
Spray painting 'murder' on a mansion's door seemed like a fun idea to the group of teenage rebels. Clearly high on drugs, they didn't expect to be wa...