4th block

By kaylahlopezlol

More

4th block

26 1 3
By kaylahlopezlol

onece a pon a time there was a a wife a husband they had baby girl but the mom did not want a girl so she killed her the dad beride her 4 block away from the house, then 1 morning the mom was watching tv and herd a voice it said daddy I love u mama I'm on the 3th block she got scared so she went up stars then she herd it again daddy I love u mama I'm io the 2nd block she got so scared so she went to the dads room then she herd it again daddy I love u mama I am on the 1st block then she got really really scared so she went under de bed then she herd it again daddy I love u mama I'm on the yard she got real scared so she went to the closet and she herd it again dady I love mama KIILL U!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 149 9
this is a short horror story, and its length totally depends on the interest of readers... ab aa hi gaye ho to padh lo...
112K 16.3K 85
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
5.3K 95 16
She's her fathers daughter... ...And god help anyone who gets in her way. '𝑶𝒉, 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒕 �...
3.7K 204 11
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...