My hybridsβœ”οΈ

By OmiOmi_chan

πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš 𝚊 πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš‘πš˜πš– πšπš’πš—πšπšœ 7 πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš•πšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš πš’οΏ½... More

Infomation
Grieving
Transformation
Offical papers
Shopping
The Accident
Problems
Moving?!?
New home,New Journey
Day out
Argument
Forgive and forget
Heat
Accident and announcement
New friend
2nd heat Guest
Company
Enemy
Stalker
Barge in
My safety are my boys
OMG THANK YOU!
WHAT IN THE WORLD!
100k!!!

Boxes

25K 531 68
By OmiOmi_chan

Seven years later

Today is my dad death-anniversary,it's been seven full years. "Hi dad,long time no see..."I looked down to see the dead flowers "I brought new flowers and to tell what's been happening"as I bend down to put the flowers down I took out the 'Father-Daughter necklace'.

"Here this is what I wanted to give you"when I put it on the grave,I sat down and began to talking to him...well kinda.

<Time skip one hour after>

I lock at my watch '8:34' it time for me to go "anyway that's it for now dad see you next year or when I have a chance." As I began walking I passed a box and within the box I saw two cat,a bunny,two dogs,one fox and....Wolf cub!

"Wait..why is there a fox and wolf with cats and dogs?"thats when I saw something shiny. It was a necklaces with there 'names' and a note.

'To who ever finds this note I wish you the best of luck of taking care of these troubles makers'...what the heck does that mean! "Well I guess I can take you home"as I picked them up and put some inside my backpack and carry one (she carried namjoon and don't worry she left a hole where they could breathe)

"Well I guess tomorrow I'll take your 7 to the adoption center" After walking home,which is an apartment, I opened the door and opened my backpack and they hopped out and began running around. "Boys,don't go anywhere where I can't see you"as soon I said that they came around me and look at me. "Uhhh... well hi I'm Y/N?"I bended and reached out to the first animal which was the wolf,namjoon,then jimin which was a fox and then jungkook that was an adorable small bunny,then we got two dogs and two cats.Yoongi a Bobcat and hoseok a black cat,meanwhile the dogs are a golden retriever ,seokjin, and a Samoyed,taehyung.

Man...7 pets to take care of I thought to myself. "Ok boys let me get you settled down so we can sleep"I went to the closet and picked some 7 cozy blankets and 7 pillows. While I walked to the dogs they were huddled altogether "aww they are a meeting,anyway here u go boys"I put down the pillows and blankets "if u need anything scratch the door or bark (for jungkook case he has to tell his hyung LOL) and your food are behind the the table" after addressing everything I went to my bed changed into my PJ's and knocked out for tomorrow

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

So a new chapter yay

Anyway if u like it vote,comment and share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.2K 40
(πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„ΏπŸ„»πŸ„΄πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„³) π’₯π‘’π‘œπ“ƒ'π“ˆ 𝒒𝒢𝓃𝑔 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’₯π‘’π‘œπ“ƒ'π“ˆ 𝑔𝒢𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝒢𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 π“‹π’Ύπ’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ“‚π“ˆ, π’―π’½π‘’π“Ž 𝒢...
338K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
808K 32.2K 68
"No! Don't touch them! They're mine! They're my hybrids!" (Completed)
199K 10.1K 25
"Namjoon get away from him! He is a hybrid!" ✧༺β™₯༻∞ "He is a what?"