โœ“ | DESIRE โ”โ” tom holland

By cornliastreet

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„. i don't want you to be the one that got away, i wanna get addicted to you ... More

INTRODUCTION
PART ONE
i. evanstan
ii. what's up bitch
iii. like jay-z and beyoncรฉ
iv. desperate to be an avenger
v. disney princess
vi. little stan
vii. snatching hearts
viii. mouse
ix. the olivia stan
x. ghost-spider
xi. tickled your fancy
xii. how's it hanging
xiii. joe keery did it better
xiv. a little birdy
xv. marry you? fuck yes
xvi. take notes evans
xvii. peanut butter
xviii. 2018
xix. he didn't even cry
xx. since like yesterday
xxi. rub any sadness on me
xxii. the princesses brithday
xxiii. happyhappyhappy
xxiv. ruby
xxv. red lipstick
xxvi. stealing my identity
xxvii. i'll be over
xxviii. oscars
xxix. delicate eye roll
xxx. do you like tom
xxxi. friendly neighbourhood alien
xxxii. big shot
xxxiii. date to the premier
xxxiv. i trust him
xxxv. like anyone would compare to you
xxxvi. oh god
xxxvii. are you fucking kidding me
xxxviii. we back bitches
xxxix. you're lying
xl. what is wrong with you tom
xli. i'm coming to see you
xlii. bomb ass lighting
xliii. we can 100% cuddle
xliv. well if you'll excuse me, i have company
xlv. best dude
xlvi. sane
xlvii. cheat
xlviii. turning to dust
xlix. soon isn't good enough
l. might even love you
li. surprise
lii. ethereal goddess
liii. he's happy
liv. tom's girl
lv. psychic
lvi. i love you
PART TWO
lvii. child sized feet
lviii. prague
lix. venice
lxi. st petersburg
lxii. on my way
lxiii. boxes
lxiv. our home
lxv. broadway
lxvi. as if
lxvii. fighting
lxviii. please talk to me
lxix. i could never hate you
lxx. cher-ing is caring
lxxi. happy
lxxii. roses
lxxiii. theatre
lxxiv. 2019
EPILOGUE

lx. hotel rooms

6.9K 193 8
By cornliastreet

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄
SIXTY( HOTEL ROOMS ! )

OLIVIA HADN'T EXPECTED THINGS TO GO DOWN HILL THAT QUICKLY. Everything was going fine the day before, even that morning and then suddenly things had just changed and she couldn't understand why. It was like she had done something, something bad, without knowing she had actually done it. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what was happening really and she couldn't find the guts to ask Tom about it.

The cast had gone out for dinner as it was their last night in Venice, and pretty much everyone had noticed how different the couple were acting. Everyone had just assumed that they had a fight or where fighting, no one knew that they hadn't actually had a fight at all.

Tom felt like they'd had a fight. The way he was feeling felt like they had. And he felt stupid, stupid for doubting himself and their relationship. Especially because they had only just started dating officially.

All day had felt like he was picking up on things that he shouldn't have been, making a big deal out of things he shouldn't have and he hated it. Everything Olivia did, Tom noticed, everything she did with Remy, Tony, Jacob, and even Harrison. Especially Remy.

Tom wasn't one to be jealous but the way they had been together all day made it hard for him not to. Even though to everyone else it just looked like they were having friendly conversations, to Tom it looked like he was loosing Olivia already. But it made sense, when you love someone as much as Tom loved Olivia, anything they do with someone else was a big deal.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

oliviastan posted a photo

liked by chrisevans, prattprattpratt and 2,639,629 others

oliviastan 🌃🥂🍥✨💐 ( tony took this photo because he was the only one willing to get on the floor to take the photo for me so thank u tony, u the best )

view all 8,338 comments
tagged tonyrevolori

username thank you tony

username wow

zendaya yes thank you tony 😍🤤
[ liked by oliviastan and tonyrevolri ]

username now that's hot

lauraharrier oh wow
[ liked by oliviastan ]

veronicastclair i swear u get hotter and hotter everyday
[ like by olivistan ]

username toms so lucky

remyhii still don't understand how you weren't cold
oliviastan i really don't know either

username lol okay

username this is toms cue. where are you spidey

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

WHEN OLIVIA GOT BACK TO HER ROOM, SHE FELT SICK. Not because she had eaten too much, or even drunk too much. She felt sick because she wasn't in the hotel room with Tom.

Originally, Olivia had been given her own hotel room but due to her and Tom now being together properly she had just stayed in Tom's room. But she hadn't felt comfortable with going back to Tom's room, not after Tom being weird with her all day.

When Olivia entered her hotel room, she immediately took her heels off, feeling her feet beginning to ache at wearing them all night. She then threw herself into the large king sized bed in the middle of the room, sighing. Olivia didn't know what she was going to do, none of her belongings were in her room, they were all in Tom's. She could just go next door and ask Zendaya to borrow a few things but it was late, she didn't want to bother her.

Olivia had been laying on the bed for a while, long enough for her to drift off but she was soon woken up when a soft knock on the hotel room door sounded through her ears. She slowly sat up, climbing off the bed and making her way towards the door while trying not to trip over her trousers that were now a little too long for her after taking her heels off.

Once the door opened, Olivia felt like she was struggling to breathe. Tom's face was equally as shocked. He hadn't actually expected her to be in the room, he thought maybe she had been downstairs in the bar with Harrison, Tony and Harry or with Zendaya in her room.

With Olivia just standing there staring at him, Tom thought he better start to conversation so they weren't just awkwardly staring at each other. "I was worried about you. No one told me you had gone back to your own hotel room." Told said, beginning to rock back and forth on his feet.

"Sorry. I just thought, maybe, you would want some space." Olivia replied, her eyes looking anywhere but Tom's as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Tom gave Olivia a confused look. "Space? Why would I want—"

"You've been ignoring me all day, Tom. I don't know what I've done wrong." Olivia said, finally looking back at Tom. She was hurt. She had no idea what she had done wrong, if she had even done anything wrong.

"No. God, no." Tom took a step forward, his hands reaching up to Olivia's arms. He rested his hands on the tops of her bare arms, his warm skin against her cold skin. "You've done absolutely nothing wrong, I promise. I'm just so paranoid and insecure, and I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it, especially when I see you laughing and joking with all the boys, all day."

Olivia let out a laugh. "Is that what this is about? What do you think I'm going to leave you for one of them or something?" Olivia asked, cocking her head. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what Tom was getting at. He couldn't possibly believe that she'd leave him for one of his costars, could he?

"I don't know, I really don't. And I'm sorry." He told her, and he genuinely was. He hadn't meant for Olivia to feel like that. And the blonde girl could tell how sorry he truly was, just by the way he looked at her. When Olivia didn't say anything back, Tom moved his hands down to her bare waist, pulling her even closer to him. "I'm so sorry." Tom whispered as Olivia slowly wrapped her arms around Tom's torso, resting her head against his chest. He pressed a light kiss to the side of her face as the two stood in the door way, enjoying each other's embrace. "I love you." Tom had whispered, hoping that she'd say it back. He didn't see a reason for her not to say it back but just in the off chance, he didn't think he could handle her not saying it back.

"I love you too, you idiot." Olivia smiled, resting her face further into Tom's chest. Even though the boy had ignored her all day over the most stupid reason, she still loved him more than anything, nothing would change that.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AUTHORS NOTE
okay so i know i said drama, and this isn't really drama? i just didn't know what else to do and i also then didn't want something that would last more than a chapter because there's other shit coming up, maybe, so yeah. added the cute shit at the end because i love tom and olivia and i just want them to be happy SO enjoy!
also thank you so much for 180k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.9K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!
108K 4.1K 60
FANBOY โ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. โž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of shit going on while they have plans for...
519K 15.9K 69
โ–๐’•๐’๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’…... book one. ooo. crush. โช ็‰‡ๆ€ใ„ โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ” ฬฅโ—Œเญญ เฟ เฟ”* อŽ in which anna marie has a crush on her new co-star, tom holland...
395K 6.9K 55
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐•๐€๐๐’. โ YOU ARE MY GETWAY, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PLACE. โž - (CHRIS EVANS X FEMALE OC) (SEQUEL TO NEED YOU NOW)