A Summer With You

By CarrieHorner

This story's about a girl that is excited for summer because she want's to spend it with her boyfriend.. but... More

A Summer With You

44 1 2
By CarrieHorner

              Dear Diary,

 Today's the last day of school and I'm SO excited because I love summer I can go to the pool with my boyfriend Deven, and I get to spend everyday with Deven.  I'm so excited to spend everyday with him, well I have to go to school now I'll write when I get home.

                     Katelynn.

                                      Chapter 1.

I walked into the classroom, all I could hear was voices of people talking, I walked in and sat down everyone was staring at me but I don't know why.  I was waiting for the teacher to say something I waited, and waited.  Finally 20 minutes later  Mrs. Miller said " Class please go empty out your lockers and throw away the garabage or anything you don't want in the trash."  I walked out into the hallway by my self well all the other girls were standing so close to there friend's that you couldn't even see a crack between them.  I looked down the hallway to see if I could see Emily or Deven nobody was down the hallway.  Suddenly I hear a noise... I looked down the hallway here comes Deven he runs to me and says " I'm sorry I was late babe I missed the bus!"   He went and started talking to Mrs. Miller and told her the reason why he was late.  She just knodded and looked like she didn't even care.  Soon I said " Have you seen Emily? Where is she?"  "I don't know." He anwsered. 

    Finally it was 3:00 it was finally summer, and  I couldn't wait to get away from these rude, annoying teachers and spend the summer with my boyfriend, Deven.

                                          Dear Diary, 

Finally it's summer and I can't wait to spend the summer with Deven.  He told me that this is going to be another great summer for him because it's with me.  He's just such a sweetheart he makes me so happy.  He bought me a flower yesterday, he put it in my hair and said " Wow your so beautiful, I love you. "  He smiled.   I said it back to him.  But then he wasn't in such a good mood anymore, because his dad called him and yelled at him.  He told me that we were going to be together a lot this summer, and I really liked that idea.  Well I have to go wash the dishes now before my parent's get home.

                                                  Katelynn.

                                    Chapter 2.

        I roll over and think " YES! I don't have to wake up early for school. "   All of a sudden  I hear something I put on some clothes that aren't my pajama's I look out the window, Deven's at the door I ran downstairs and opened the door he said,  " I have some news for you, I'm so sorry. " 

My heart started racing like I just got done running the mile, I nodded and said " Yes what is it?" He said " I won't be in WoodLake for 2 weeks, then we can hang out. "   "Oh, well hey at least we actually get to hang out and it's only 2 weeks not the whole summer. " I said.   " Yeah you're right, but I don't think I can go 2 weeks without seeing you."  He came in my house and we talked for about 3 hours then his phone rang, he had to leave.  He anwsered his phone and talked for about 5 minutes then he said I have to go now, he gave me a tight, long hug and kissed my cheek and said " I'll be back in 2 weeks don't find anyone else okay? " I said "Okay you don't find any girls prettier than me that you like, okay? "  "Nobody is prettier than you. " He gave me another hug then he left.  

                                          Chapter 3.

Later that night I laid there thinking, I hope he doesn't find a new girlfriend, I hope he doesn't look at any girls.  I texted him "Hey!"  He never anwsered.  I thought he probably already found a new girlfriend, maybe he's cheating on me?   About 3 hours later Emily came over.  I told her the whole story about Deven and everything, and she said he won't cheat on me, and he only loves me and he will be back soon and everything will be back to normal, and we'll spend the summer together like he promised me.  Later  on Emily spent the night we were playing wii, and all of a sudden I hear my phone ring upstairs, I raced as fast as i could to go get it.. I grabbed it I had a missed call from Deven.   I called back and he didn't anwser an hour later he called me again, I anwsered he said " Hey babe. " we talked on the phone for about 2-3 hours,  he said to me have you found any guys there? I said "no, you're the only one for me. "    "Oh." he said.  " Are you cheating on me?" It just came out of my mouth I was so ashamed.   He said "No of course not! Why would you ask me that?"  I told him the truth, I told him how I was worried that he would see another girl that he liked there and of course she would like him too, because he's really good looking.   All the girls in our grade like him I'm suprised he choose me.  He told me about what he's doing there, and not to worry about other girl's nobody else is going to get him but me.   After I was completely honest with him, I was a little bit happier because I know he was telling the truth and wasn't lying, he never lies to me.  

                                                      Chapter 4.

I couldn't wait any longer to see him, I missed him so much it was like without him I wasn't happy I would think about him everyday and every night but nothing would make this better.   I was hoping that he would keep his promise and we could be together everyday.   I hope that this summer isn't a bad one.    Later on he texted me and told me to go outside.   I said why?  He said just do it please, so I went outside looked right and left, but what did I see? I saw nothing!! So I texted back and said Why was I suppose to go outside I didn't even see anything?  He said please go outside again.   I did and this time I saw  DEVEN!!!!!

 I ran and hugged Deven, and asked him what he was doing back so early?  He said that he missed me so much, and he couldn't take it anymore, " I begged my mom to come back just for you. " He said.   I told my mom  I was going on a walk, she said "with who?"  "Emily." I said.  Deven asked why I told her Emily and not him, I told him everything again, I told him how my mom doesn't like me to have a boyfriend and if she find's out she might not let me do  things anymore.   As Deven and I were walking a long holding hands we saw one of his friend's he let go because his friend's called him over there,  so I just walked  away and left. I started walking towards Emily's house, he asked are you mad? I told him no.  I went and got Emily and then Emily and I went to my house and we had a lot of fun, now that I know he's back in town and he's mine I was happier.  

I told Emily how we were walking and holding hands and then he saw his friends and let go of my hand.  " Wow what a asshole" Said Emily.   "Please don't swear." I said.   She went on about how he shouldn't let go of my hand right when he saw my friends, and that he might be embarassed of me or something she said.   I thought " Is he embarassed of me?"   Maybe she was right I wanted to just sit down somewhere and talk with him about everything that's happend so far this summer, and if he's embarassed of me, later that night around 10:30 PM Emily came over and she spent another night, we saw Deven and his friend's walking around town when Emily and I looked out the window I wanted to run out there and get his attention and ask him the questions I was thinking of.. but.. I was scared. Emily told me to get out there and ask him so i ran outside, " What are you doing?" asked my mom. I told her were going outside to play, Emily went and talked to his friend's well I talked to him, " Are you embarassed of me?" I asked.  "No of course not why? " He said. I told him about what Emily and I thought he said that we are completely wrong, and that he was going to come back with me and hold hands and walk but I left and went to Emily's and he didn't want to bother "us girls?"   Emily asked what he told me, I told her but she said that is a lame excuse?  I have a feeling he made that up.   After Deven and I talked I went inside and grabbed my phone and texted him " I love you." He said that's great and put a smiley face.  I wondered if he actually loved me back??  I said "Do you love me back or not?"  He anwsered with of course, that's his normal anwser, I just didn't anwser then he said " Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I told him I'm worried about him not loving me and stuff, and he told me not to worry about anything because he will never break up with me and he loves me to much to ever break up with me.  I had a good boyfriend and I knew it.

I just hoped he only loved me, not anyone else.  Because most of the guys in our class are stupid.  All they care about are the girl's body and there looks and not there personailty.  But not Deven,  if you date him you're life is amazing, he's nice to all the girl's, Emily says that he is just nice to all the girl's because he is flirting with them, and he wants them to like him that's why he's nice to all the girls I told her I don't think that and he's not flirting with them.  I  think he's just wonderful inside and out.   He talks to other girl's but he doesn't really flirt with them. He only flirts with me!!!!  

 I texted him and asked him if we were still going to be together everyday all summer, he said you know it!  And he told me that he loves me, he also said that he wishes I was with him right now.   Truth is, I wished that I was with him too.   Emily told me that she thinks he cares about me a lot I told her I hope he does, but i believe what Emily said is true.

Later on the next day Deven came over well my mom was at work he told me that we can't hang out until Monday, I didn't ask a reason. He told me that he's very sorry, but he's busy he has to do something with his family and he doesn't know when he's coming back.   I said to him " It's okay, but I thought you said this would be OUR summer TOGETHER?"   "Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't know my mom was going to be such a bitch this summer. " he said.   Later on that day around 3:00PM I heard my phone vibrate I picked it up it said New Text Message from Deven.  I looked at it the message said " Wow, your a bitch."  I didn't anwser just sat there and thought about everything that's happend this summer and how excited i was for summer and that i was going to spend every day with Deven, and about how now I can't wait till summer ends.  I think Deven's making excuse's so he doesn't have to hang out with me.   Then I got another text from him " Sorry that was my cousin. " I still didn't anwser.   Emily knocked on my door, I opened the door and went and laied on the couch. She kept talking to me I told her about Deven, she said that he's causing a lot of drama for me this summer,  " I know. " I said.  I showed her the texts and she said that I should break up with him even though were a perfect couple.  

                                                  Chapter 5.

Emily and I were walking around town, and there it was I saw it.   Deven was kissing another girl!  He was kissing Amber Madison from school, I couldn't believe it I saw it and turned around ran away and cried.  Emily didn't know what was wrong until she seen it too she went up to him and smacked him, " YOU LITTLE CHEATER." She said.  We went to my house I ran into my room and started crying.  I broke up with him, I couldn't believe that I did later that night he came to my house and told me that she was all over him, I asked him if he really had to go anywhere he said he did, but he came back early to suprise me.   Emily hates him so much, and so do I, Exspecially when I thought he was such a great guy, that was nice to all the girls Emily was right, he was flirting with them.

                                        Chaper 6.

*3 Months Later.* 

 In school 

Deven: Hey I'm sorry about cheating on you, I mean I wasn't cheating on you she came onto me. 

Me: Whatever, I don't want you anymore, you're just a rude flirting with every girl CHEATER!

That day was the day I felt proud, now he keeps following me around school.  I never knew I could be so happy without him in my life.  I still can't believe he's gone, but I do feel happier so that's all that matters.

                  Dear Diary, 

Sorry I haven't wrote to you in a while it's been kind of a long,annoying, crappy summer.  My boyfriend cheated on me, I broke up with him, and now he keeps following me and the even worse part is he cheated on me with Amber Madison!! Ewwww! I hate her! But anyways, I feel alright and not sad suprisingly.  My life is going great right now, and I like a different guy and I think he likes me too, he talks to me and smiles at me all the time, he walks me home to! He's the one. <3

                                  Katelynn. 

Continue Reading