Worthless the Forgotten One a...

By Amytuckwell

Worthless is back for her third year! What happens this year when Sirius Black is an escapee from Azkaban? Wh... More

Prologue
Blowing up Marge
The Knight Bus
Cornelius Fudge
Sirius Black
Dementors on the train!
Back at Hogwarts
Divination
Buckbeak
Hes been sighted
Thats a Bogart that is
A talk with Remus
The fat lady shes gone
New portrait and substitute for DADA
Quidditch: Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff
I need to know how to fight them
Marauders Map
Sneaking to Hogsmeade
A conversation not meant to be heard
A Patronus Lesson
Sirius in Gryffindor tower
Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!
Pettigrew on the map!
Trelawney and a Prophecy
Remus into Moony
Time Travelling
End of the Year
Author note: Artical 13 Destruction of Fan Work

An arguement with Pettigrew

1.6K 41 5
By Amytuckwell

Later on in the day me, Hermione, Neville and Draco were walking along the courtyard where crows were and I glared at the executioner that I could sense and I knew he gave me a sinister grin but Draco pulled her along, he didn't want her messing with him.

"You don't want to mess with MacNair. He's a Deatheater. Father said to stay away." Draco said to her quietly. I wasn't interested I wanted to kill him if he killed Buckbeak.

I wasn't pleased when he pulled me away but I moved past the bridge. "I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak! It's too horrible." Hermione said and I sighed. I can't believe this all because of Potter! I wanted to kill him.

"It just got worse." Neville said and my eyes narrowed with fury.

I heard Potter, Finnigan and Weasley. "What did I say? The Minister said I could keep the hippogriffs head. I'll donate it to Worthless's room." Potter sneered as they spied on Hagrid's hut with Binoculars.

"This is going to be rich." Weasley said to Potter.

Hermione and I must of had the same idea as we were running with Draco and Neville. "Look who's here." I heard Finnigan say and gestured to the group. I wasn't in the mood right now because if I was him he should stay out of my way...especially Potter.

"Ah. Come and see the show? Worthless won't be able to see anything but hear the death cry." Potter sneered and I was furious as I warned his blood.

"You... foul... loathsome... evil... little cockroach..." Hermione said with rage as I had my wand at Potters throat and Hermione had hers at Weasley's and Draco had his at Finnigans. Neville was watching but with anger.

I could sense Potter was panicking and I wanted that to happen because I was just barely restraining myself in killing him or harming him right here due to the other side if I didn't I'd be expelled but if I killed him Azkaban. Weasley was whimpering with Finnigan.

"Worth! Hermione! Draco! No!" Neville said to that as he watched with worry. "Their not worth it."

As I glared at Potter and Hermione with Draco reluctantly started to turn back but then Potter, Weasley and Finnigan made a mistake in which they laughed. They shouldn't have as I looked to Draco and Hermione and I felt them glance at me with agreement and we turned back as one and landed the three punches to the jaws and they landed flat back on the stone stunned.

"Lets go, quick!" Weasley said to him.

"You'll regret this in the summer!" Potter shouted and I just glared and smirked.

"That felt good." Hermione said and Draco with I nodded and Neville grinned.

The four of us make our way down the slope and past Buckbeak, chewing on a ferret with idle satisfaction. I looked sadly at Buckbeak. I didn't want him to die.

..........

As we were in Hagrid's hut, I stood by the window with a frown thinking on what I could do. Hagrid stood near me. "Oh look at him. He loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them." Hagrid said and I sighed.

"Why don't we just set him free?" I said and sighed. "I could just ride him out of here." I said hopefully so I can get him away with his life.

"They'd know I did it. And then Dumbledore would get into trouble. He's coming down here, Dumbledore. Says he wants ter be with me when they... when it happens. Great man, Dumbledore." Hagrid said but I looked towards Buckbeak.

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." Hermione said with determination.

"I'm staying." I said nodding. I wasn't going to let Fudge do this easily. I want to lash out at the man who was doing this.

"Yeh will not! Think I wan' yeh seein' a thing like that! No. Yeh'll drink yer tea an' be off. I gave Ron Weasley back his pet Scabbers earlier." Hagrid said and I shot him a look and Draco and Neville with Hermione exchanged glances.

"That's not good." Draco whispered.

"Sirius..." Hermione muttered to them and they nodded and I paled. Sirius if he finds out that Weasley has the rat then Weasley will be in trouble.

A sudden smash was heard. A glass jar on the shelf shatters. As Hermione scoops up a jagged star-shaped stone, a second stone bounces off the back of my head.

"Ow!" I winced as I rubs my head and I looked outside. Who the hell threw that rock at me? "Hagrid...." I started to say as I sensed others approaching the hut.

Hagrid begins to panic. "Yeh got to go! It's almost dark. Anyone sees yeh outside the castle it'll be trouble! Big trouble! 'Specially you, Worth...With you in a moment." Hagrid started to say and covers something up. BANG! BANG! BANG! The door shakes. Hagrid stiffens in fear. "Quick. Quick." Hagrid said and I hug him for reassurance.

"Hagrid. It'll be fine. It'll be okay." I said and Hagrid looks to her with a light smile when Neville dragged me along.

As we exit through the back door, Fudge, Dumbledore and the Executioner enter through the front. A veil of crows flutters onto the roof. More drop into the patch, begin to slowly circle Buckbeak.

I and the others duck behind the pumpkins, watch Hagrid solemnly greet the others. Fudge appears at the window. Picks his nose.

"Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal of Dangerous Creatures that the hippogriff Buckbeak hereinafter called "the condemned," shall be executed this day at sundown." Fudge started and I narrowed my eyes in anger.

"Dear, dear...." Hagrid trembled.

"Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on." Albus said to him trying to comfort his game keeper and Professor.

Then suddenly as I listened a shush was heard and my ears picked it up as I looked and then I went slightly wide eyed. I knew who it was and Hermione turns and the branches of the trees behind us are dancing oddly.

"What?" Neville asked the girls.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw..." Hermione looked to me and I shook my head slightly. "Never mind." She informed.

"Lets go!" Draco said and we ran up the hill with Hagrids hut in the distance and they stopped and Potter, Weasley and Finnigan was smirking hiding.

The four of us run up the hill as Hagrids hut just in time as everyone came out of Hagrids hut but Buckbeak wasn't in our sights as we were behind the tree.

The four watched as Hermione was trying to fight her tears back as the executioner raises his axe then brought it down and ravens went flying away. Hermione turned her head to Draco's shoulder crying and Neville and Draco even had tears but I hid my emotions not wanting to be weak but my heart was broken. I didn't want to hear that.

Slowly it showed Weasley with Scabbers in his hands and suddenly blood drops from his fingers and Weasley dropped him. "He bit me!" Weasley said and the four of us turned to see the trio.

"Ron! No!" I heard Finnigan shout as Weasley ran away and Potter and Finnigan give chase and the four of us shook our heads and went after the trio. I wanted that rat.

Weasley reaches the summit, disappears over the top. The group follow him.

I, Hermione, Draco and Neville stop as Potter with Finnigan approach Weasley. "Guys. You do realise what tree this is..." Hermione said and I think all four of us paled. The Whomping Willow. Oh how much I hate and love that tree.

Weasley nabs Scabbers, cradles him in his bloody palm as Potter and Finnigab came next to him.

"Now behave yourself." Weasley said to Scabbers. I shook my head as I listened to them.

Weasley is kneeling under the Whomping Willow.

"That's not good. (yelling) Weasley! Potter! Finnigan! Run!" I shouted. Weasley, Potter and Finnigan glared to us when they froze.

"Run!" Potter shouted.

I and the others eyes shift to the black dog behind us and I shook my head. "Siri! No!" I shouted trying to stop Sirius as Sirius ran and jumped over the four of us and went for Weasley.

I paled. "This isn't good. Sirius has lost his mind for that bastard." I said. Sirius was really going to get someone injured with his sights set on that rat.

"Aaaahhh!" Weasley screamed as Sirius grabbed Weasley's leg and snap! Sirius dragged him towards the trunk like a rag doll as Potter and Finnigan whimpered in fear.

Instantly the Whomping Willow was attacking Potter and Finnigan but I stopped Draco, Hermione and Neville. "Use your brains." I said and Hermione grinned.

"Immobulus!" Hermione shouted and the tree froze and Potter and Finnigan was stuck on the branches and Neville chuckled.

"Come on, Sirius no doubt is causing a mess." Draco said and the four of us ran down the tunnel of the Whomping Willow. I was on the bottom when I was in a pile. Ouch.

"Oh, we're sorry Worth." Neville said and the three got of me and I got up with a grunt of pain.

"Don't worry." I said and my ears twitches.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" Draco asked curiously as he looked to the dark tunnel.

"I have a hunch. I just hope I'm wrong." I said and Hermione follows as I was bare footed.

I, Hermione, Draco and Neville followed the tunnel up a hatch where there was blood on the floor and I climbed up and then I help Hermione up and we both helped Draco and Neville.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked and I nodded. Damn it I'm right.

I and the others followed the dog prints that were imprinted in the dust as the ceiling creaks they dash up the stairs. They lead to a room as we heard screams and it was Ron Weasley.

"Weasley, where is he?" I asked and scowled at the boy. Where was Sirius? Weasley sits upon a sagging bed, clutching his bloody foot. "The dog, Weasley, where is it?!" I demanded and grabbed Weasley glaring.

"It's a trap. He's an Animagus." Weasley said and I spun as the door shut to reveal Sirius Black with his black jeans, black shirt and his hair neat with a beard.

Sirius smirked to Worth who had then a dark look as she spun to Weasley. "If you want to kill him then I want to kill him too." I said and I wanted revenge on that.

"Only one will die tonight." Sirius said and Hermione, Draco and Neville joined me.

"Then it'll be you!" Potters voice came as he dived on Sirius pinning him to the floor. That made me furious.

"You want to kill me Harry?" Sirius said and I then dived on Potter tackling him as I then was pinned down with a wand to my throat.

Potter starts to cast a spell when the door crashes open to reveal Remus Lupin. "Expelliarmus!" Remus shouted and Potter's wand goes flying and Potter gets off me and Sirius helped me up. "Well, well, well, Sirius. Looking better than I expected? Finally the skin reflects the madness within." Remus said and I rolled my eyes.

"You'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus? And Worth's helped me look better." Sirius said and Remus regard one another the moment taut with tension, then Remus steps forward and embraced Sirius like a brother.

"No!" Potter shouted and we all looked to him. "All this time you've been his friend! Your a werewolf that's why you've been missing classes!" Potter said to that. How the hell did he know about that? And I glared to him viciously.

"How long have you known and how did you know?" Remus said to Potter.

"I over heard yours and Worthless's conversations." Potter sneered and Remus looked shocked and I was glaring with murder. He's a little eavesdropper.

"You know Harry you shouldn't listen into conversations that you shouldn't hear." Remus said to him and he couldn't believe it.

"Worths known since she was young, didn't she?" Hermione asked and Remus smirked and I smirked to her.

"She was always a smart one. Could even challenge Dumbledore. She has known since she was old enough to talk." Remus said and I smirked brightly. That was a compliment and I'll take it.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius shouted with anger. I knew his anger was building because mine was as well. It's been 12 years!

"Wait!" Remus said to him. He knew Sirius was getting impatient.

"He did his waiting! 12 years of it in Azkaban! I had to suffer all this time when I could have lived with Sirius!" I shouted to Remus and this shocked Remus. Remus wondered what she meant by suffering?

Remus regards both Sirius and Worthless who looked angered. "Very well. Kill him. But wait one more minute. Worth you need to know the whole reason." Remus said and I glared.

"I know why! You betrayed my parents! Their the reason their dead!" Potter shouted and I glared. "And she belongs to Voldemort." That did it and I wanted to kill him but Sirius held me tightly.

"No, Harry, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents but it was someone who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Remus informed him and Hermione, Neville and Draco was watching Worthless with worry.

"Who was it then?!" Potter demanded. He really should shut up if he knew what was good for him because I'm ready to explode with my magical anger.

"PETER PETTIGREW!" I shouted and Sirius looked to her. "And he's in this room, right now!" I said and glared towards Weasley with such heated anger that's built up.

"Me? Your mental!" Weasley shouted to me.

"Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" Sirius shouted to that and I looked to Weasley.

Weasley draws back from Sirius's demented gaze. "You're mad..." Weasley said to that one.

Then suddenly Moody, Severus and Finnigan was there. "Expelliarmus!" Severus said and Remus's wand flew out of Sirius's hand.

"Expelliarmus!" Moody said and the same happened to Worth. I looked towards Moody with slight betrayal. Why would he do that to me? I wanted to kill the traitor who just made my life continue to be hell! I could have lived with Sirius if he didn't frame him!

"Ah, vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you." Severus said but saw Worth and looked sadly. He didn't want to betray her, he knew about Pettigrew but Moody was here and he needed to keep the act up.

"Sev..." I started and Moody pointed his wand at me and I backed away. What was he doing? Whys he pointing his wand at me? I felt betrayal in my heart.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping your old friend into the castle. And here's the proof." Severus said and I sighed as I eyed Moody who looked to me slightly hurt. Why is he hurt? I haven't done something to him he's doing that to me!

"Brilliant! And - as usual - dead wrong. Now give us our wands back. Remus, Worth and I have a bit of unfinished business to tend to." Sirius said to that one as Sirius approached Severus puts his wand under Sirius's neck.

"Give me a reason. I beg you." Severus said to that.

"Don't be a fool, Severus! And Moody!" Remus said and looked concerned to Worth. He knew she will snap some time.

"He can't help it. It's habit by now." Sirius snapped and looked to Severus who glared to him.

"Sirius! Shut up!" I snapped at Sirius who looked to her. This wasn't helping our situation right now.

"Listen to you three. Quarreling like an old married couple." Severus said and I winced.

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?" Sirius sneered to him. Remus didn't know what to do and Moody was pointing his wand at Worth and I looked to Moody within the eyes. Pleading him to make him understand.

"Tell me, will you be so irreverent when I turn you over to the Dementors? (as Black reacts) Do I detect a flicker of fear? One can only imagine what it must be like to endure the Dementor's Kiss. It's said to be unbearable to witness. But I'll do my best." Severus said and I winced.

"Sev!" I said and Severus started to lower his wand slightly at her hurt look and the fear within her eyes. He wouldn't be able to do it. His parents wouldn't bare it either with Sirius. He couldn't see the hurt look and the pain in Worth's eyes if Sirius went through with the kiss of the Dementors. He'd probably save the mutt and he knew it.

"Severus, please." Remus said to that one.

"After you." Moody said gruffly and I gave him a pleading look to understand and Moody softened slightly seeing the look in Worth's eyes.

"Moody, if you knew the truth you'd be pointing that wand at someone different." I said and Moody looked to her. What does she mean?

Potter pointed Hermione's wand at Sirius and then..."Expelliarmus!" Potter shouted and sent Severus back making the bed collapse on him.

"Potter! You attacked a teacher!" Draco snapped and Weasley smirked.

"He deserved it." Weasley said and Draco glared and Neville kicked his leg making him winced in pain. Neville had wanted to do that after that comment.

Potter pointed his wand at Sirius. Moody was looking shocked. "Tell me about Peter Pettigrew?" Potter demanded. Moody has his wand pointed at all three as well. I twitched my ears this was a bad situation and Potter having Hermione's wand that made me angry due to he did that to Severus! Sirius and Remus wasn't happy about this.

"He was at school with us we thought he was our friends." Remus explained.

"No. Pettigrew's dead. He killed him." Moody said gruffly motioning to Sirius.

"No he didn't." I said getting in the way of Moodys wand that was pointed at Sirius. Sirius didn't like her stepping in front of his wand for him.

"I thought so, too. Until Worth mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map." Remus said to that.

"The Map was lying then -" Potter said with a sneer. He was definitely thick.

"The Map never lies. Pettigrew's alive. And he's right there." Sirius said and he points to Weasley who has gone white with fear as Neville, Hermione and Draco watched with nervousness.

"M-me? Your mental..." Weasley stuttered out.

"Not you, you idiot. Your rat!" I shouted with anger. I was ready to explode I couldn't handle Weasley's idiocy at all.

"Scabbers? Scabbers has been in my family for -" Weasley started to say.

"Twelve years. A curiously long life for a common garden rat. He's missing a toe, isn't he?" Sirius said to him.

"All they could find of Pettigrew was his -" Moody muttered and looked to Worth.

"A Finger. Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead. Then he transformed into a rat." I shouted with anger. He was a coward! Worrmtail was a utter coward!

Scabbers was trying to get away from Weasley. "Show me." Potter demanded with a dark look. Remus, I and Sirius turn to Weasley. Weasley holds Scabbers protectively. "Give it too them, Ron." Harry said to that one as Sirius tries to grab the rat.

"What are you going to do to him?" Weasley demanded. "Scabbers!" Finnigan held him back. "Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?" Weasley shouted.

I had my wand at the ready eager to kill the rat after this is shown that were telling the truth, Remus had his as Sirius had Potters. I had a dark look on my face which would make people shiver.

Moody was watching as Sirius placed the rat down and I, Remus and Sirius tried to get the rat and as Scabbers went for a hole in the wall it suddenly was shot and he grew to a very short man with thinning hair and grubby hands. It was Peter Pettigrew.

Sirius and Remus grab Peter out of the wall and forced him back as I was glaring. We've got him now. "S-Sirius... R-Remus. My old friends." Peter said and none spoke back to him and tried to run and Sirius and Remus stopped him.

Peter then looked around and then his eyes landed on me and I knew that. "Worthless! Look at you! Just as nearly powerful as your father, I was best friends with your mother and step father..." He whimpered and I glared with anger.

"How dare you speak to Worth! How dare you mention anything of her past in front of her!" Sirius shouted and pushed Peter back as he went to the piano and I, Remus and Sirius cut him off from escaping. Moody looked shocked.

"You sold the Potters out to Voldemort and you told Voldemort who my father is?!" I said with anger because that's why Voldemort chose me to go after. Due to who my father was.

"I didn't mean to! The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself what you would have done, Sirius. What would you have done!" Peter said as Moody joined in with his wand pointed at Peter.

I was after him as he tried to escape and Moody went as well and I tripped suddenly as Peter went and me and Moody fell into each other and I groaned. "Not the time." I groaned and I ran to the door blocking Pettigrew off with anger. Remus, Moody and Sirius closed in as Peter ran to me and Potter, Weasley and Finnigan glared.

"Worthless, your father wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your dad would have spared me! He would have showed me mercy!" Peter shouted being dragged back by Moody and I was confused and undecided....but Peter has ratted out so many people and framed Sirius so I couldn't allow him not to go without punishment!

"And you should have realized, Peter, if Voldemort didn't kill you..." Sirius said as he was going to attack Peter.

"We would." Remus said with determination.

"No!" I suddenly shouted and that shocked Remus, Moody, Sirius and her friends as they turned to her in shock.

"Worth, this man..." Remus started to explain.

I had a cold icy glare on Peter. "I know what he is." I sneered. "But we'll take him to the castle and then prove Sirius's innocence." I said but I so wanted to kill Peter.

"Bless you, dear one! Bless you –" Peter started to say getting on his knees.

"Get off!" I snapped pushing Peter off me. "I said we'd take you to the castle to prove Sirius's innocence. After that, the Dementors can have you." I said with anger and Peter whimpered in cowering. He should be as well he deserves everything he gets. I just didn't want Sirius and Remus to become killers.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 13
-a story about Y/N Lupin-Black y/n is the daughter to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. she used to live with both her fathers, until she was 2 years old...
44.5K 1.4K 43
The third year at Hogwarts opens up pretty bleakly. Sirius Black escaped from the wizarding prison, Azkaban, forcing the Ministry of Magic to send th...
2.6K 57 13
Aiden Black's adventure started two years ago, when he first arrived at Hogwarts and became best friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione...
120K 4K 26
Miranda and her friends are returning to Hogwarts for another year - but this one will be a year like no other. There is a mad escaped prisoner on th...