Worthless the Forgotten One a...

By Amytuckwell

Worthless is back for her third year! What happens this year when Sirius Black is an escapee from Azkaban? Wh... More

Prologue
Blowing up Marge
The Knight Bus
Cornelius Fudge
Sirius Black
Dementors on the train!
Divination
Buckbeak
Hes been sighted
Thats a Bogart that is
A talk with Remus
The fat lady shes gone
New portrait and substitute for DADA
Quidditch: Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff
I need to know how to fight them
Marauders Map
Sneaking to Hogsmeade
A conversation not meant to be heard
A Patronus Lesson
Sirius in Gryffindor tower
Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!
Pettigrew on the map!
Trelawney and a Prophecy
An arguement with Pettigrew
Remus into Moony
Time Travelling
End of the Year
Author note: Artical 13 Destruction of Fan Work

Back at Hogwarts

2K 50 11
By Amytuckwell

When we arrived at Hogwarts it was pelting it down with rain as we got the horseless carriages to the castle. I hate rain, it makes me wet. But soon when we all got off to the castle I entered and I was shivering with coldness as I made my way up to my normal seat at the high table next to Severus and next to me I smelled Remus.

"Your soaking." Severus whispered and he flicked his wand and dried her and I shot him a thankful smile for that.

But as I did the choir was singing

"Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Something wicked this way comes!

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Something wicked this way comes!

In the cauldron boil and bake,

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Witches' mummy, maw and gulf.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Something wicked this way comes!" They sang and I clapped with happiness and Hermione, Draco, Neville, Fred and George did as well as Neville looked proud of Trevor his toad. Albus though made his way to the front beaming over the students.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few things to say, before we become befuddled by our excellent feast. I myself am particularly looking forward to the flaming kiwi cups, which, while somewhat treacherous for those of us with facial hair..."

I snickering quietly and Severus rolled his eyes but hid his smirk looking down lightly and Remus raised an eyebrow at this. Minerva though cleared her throats and I smirked hearing Mcgonagall.

"Mm. Yes. First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin, who has kindly consented to fill the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Good luck to you, Professor." Albus said and I clapped smiling that the person I believed to be a brother to me was my defence teacher which means he won't try and kill me or rape me. Severus rolled his eyes at her and I sensed this and stuck my tongue out at him slightly and Severus raised an eyebrow at her antics.

Everyone was applauding and I heard Draco, Neville, Hermione, Fred and George clapping the loudest as they sat together.

"Of course! That's why he knew to give you the chocolate, Neville as well with Worth." Hermione informed and Neville smirked.

I though leaned over to Severus. "I like Remus being the teacher. I just hope my luck with Defence teachers change so I don't need to kill him." I whispered and Severus choked and looked to her with a look. He hoped she didn't have to kill Lupin due to him hurting her and he knew about Lockhart and Quirrell and he shivered internally. He won't allow her to be hurt by anyone...if he could help it. Remus heard this and paled. What has been going on?

"Longbottom. Longbottom." Harry called and Neville, Draco and Hermione looked to the trio. "Is it true you fainted with Blind Worthless?" Potter asked and Finnigan and Weasley feigned fainting and they laughed. "You both actually fainted."

"Shove of Potter." Draco sneered and turned Neville around who was looking with rage.

"How did they find out?" Neville asked Draco because it was only them in the compartment.

"Just forget about it." Hermione said to him and glared to Potter, Weasley and Finnigan.

"As some of you may know, Professor Kettleburn, our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years, has decided to retire in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. Fortunately, I'm delighted to announce that his place will be filled by none other than our own Rubeus Hagrid!" Albus said.

I was stunned when that was said as people applauded and Hermione, Draco and Neville was as well but I cheered vigorously and the three joined in as Hagrid sat there until Minerva elbowed him and Hagrid blushed as he rises nearly toppling the staff table sending water goblets weaving.

I snickered into Severus trying to conceal it and Severus unfortunately was fighting back a smirk and Remus was chuckling but was shocked at how the two were with each other.

Albus suddenly turned grave and I sensed this and was confused on why he would go cheery but then grave, that didn't suit him. "Finally, on a more disquieting note, Hogwarts - at the request of the Ministry of Magic - will, until further notice, play host to the Dementors of Azkaban." Albus started and mummers went around the hall filled with apprehension but everyone saw Neville go white as a sheet of paper and Potter, Weasley and Finnigan was snickering at him and I was shaking slightly because those creatures were going to be at Hogwarts? Severus saw this and was concerned as he held her hand in reassurance hoping to calm her down.

"The Dementors will be stationed at the entrances to the grounds. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will hit be disrupted by our day to day activities a word of caution. Dementors are vicious creatures. They'll not distinguish between the one they haunt and the one who gets in their way. Therefore, I must warn each and everyone of you to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a Dementors to be so forgiving..." Albus said and I knew they weren't forgiving due to they attacked me! Why did they attack me then? I didn't do anything!

"But you know, happiness can be found even in the most darkest of times...." Albus said putting out a flame on the candle. What happiness did I have to look on? I have a bad past which I didn't get happiness from. "If only one remembers to turn on the light." Albus said to everyone as he relit the candle with his hand. "Now keys our glorious feast, begin." He said and food appeared.

I smiled and tucked into only a small amount, and Severus still didn't like that as I got chatting with both Severus and Remus. I though was thankful Severus didn't say anything about my past but when the desserts came I was hesitant but Severus saw this and knew she never ate dessert and so he placed some chocolate cake and custard. "Eat." Severus whispered.

I dug in tasting and I tasted the chocolate and I smiled brightly and tucked in and Remus chuckled. "It seems someone likes their chocolate." Remus teased and I nodded as it was my first time!

But soon the feast ended and I got up and so did Severus. He was always leading me to my chambers so nothing happened to me and Remus was curious about this.

"Sev's escorting me to my chambers, Remus." I said and Remus looked shocked looking to Severus who looked to him with a knowing look and Remus nodded. Remus was glad someone knew of Worths condition who can help her out but he knew that the other teachers must not know.

"All right, but don't be late for my lesson." Remus said and I nodded as I hugged him and Remus smiled and hugged her as me and Severus then left, but Moody tagged along. I was glad about that fact. He was my friend.

As me and Severus with Moody walked it was a comfortable silence as I told him about the Dementors on the train Severus wasn't happy about it. "Dementors attacked you on the train!" Severus said to that one and I sighed. He wasn't pleased in the least.

"Yes." I said with an imitation of Severus's monotone voice.

"That's not funny, Worth." Moody said to her gruffly. This wasn't the situation to try and be funny.

"I know but they'll be after me anyways. Are we going to be duelling just for you to beat me?" I said with a smirk and Severus snorted. Severus heard about this and he couldn't believe that Moody the greatest Auror was beaten by Worth.

"You better not go easy on me." Moody said gruffly and I smirked.

"I would have never dreamed of it." I said with sarcasm as I knew if I went easy I would regret it because Moody wouldn't be pleased with me.

Moody rolled his eyes as we came to the portrait. "Chocolate Frogs." I said and the portrait opened. "I'll see you both later. Good night." I said and Severus and Moody looked to each other and Severus went away as Moody raised an eyebrow with curiosity wondering about the twos relationship.

But when I got into my chambers I walked through another door that met up with the Gryffindor where my friends would be. When I got there I walked next to Hermione and Neville and they smiled and talked to me but I felt Potter, Finnigan and Weasley not happy one bit with me being there as they approached the Fat Lady who was singing and I cringed slightly.

"Fortuna Major." Finnigan sneered to the woman with Potter and Weasley by his side.

The Fat Lady didn't as she then started to sing. "Here, listen she just won't let us in." Neville said and sighed.

"What is she doing? Whatever it is, it's hurting my ears." I said and I covered my ears with my hands as my ears hurt due to their sensitivity.

"Fortuna Major." Potter sneered with anger.

"No, no. Wait, wait. Watch this." The Fat Lady said. Then the Fat Lady screamed. I cringed as I crouched down whimpering in pain from the sensitivity of my ears and Potter was smirking and Hermione and Neville glared to him with the twins. "Amazing. Just with my voice." The Fat Lady said to them all as she finished and Hermione helped Worth up but was concerned.

"Fortuna Major." Potter sneered out with anger and the Fat Lady looked annoyed.

"Yes, all right. Go in." The Fat Lady said and the portrait opened and everyone went in.

"She's still doing it after three years." Potter said with a sneer.

"She can't even sing." Weasley, Potter and Finnigan sneered as I rolled my eyes as I rubbed my ears wincing from the pain of that high scream of that Fat Lady.

Dean then walked through a ghost in disgust.

"Are you all right, Worth?" Hermione asked in concern as Worth rubbed her ears.

"Yeah. I think." I said and shook my head and smirked. "Come on. Let's have the friends round." I said and Neville looked curious. I was smirking and that's when we gathered the friends around.

Soon we were all in my chambers as Beds appeared for them as there was me, Fred, George, Hermione, Neville and Draco there and we were having fun with having sweets and snacks that we snuck from the kitchens relaxing and getting caught up.

I passed Fred a sweet. "Green, that's a monkey." George said and Fred took it.

Fred suddenly came out with monkey sounds as he acted out a monkey and I was laughing at that as I heard him he really did sound like a monkey.

"What is that?" George asked.

"You call that a monkey?" Draco asked teasingly.

"Do not give him one again." Neville said and Hermione was chuckling and I was as well.

"Neville, try this one." Hermione informed and Neville grabbed it. "It's an elephant." I was watching Neville who was laying on his bed and Neville took it and then made elephant sounds as he sat up and we all laughed at his act.

"Draco, catch." George said and chucked one to Draco who raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not a bloody Gryffindor!" Draco said and the group laughed. Draco sighed and took it he wasn't a lion he was a snake. I knew instantly what that meant he was given the lion.

Suddenly Draco started to puff out his chest and roar like a lion and I laughed with enjoyment he really did sound like a lion proudly roaring away. We must of had a winner.

"You'd be a good Gryffindor." Hermione teased and Draco shot her a look.

"I think we have winner." George said and chuckled.

"Oh, don't try one of them, Worth." Draco said and I had something of a sweet and I ate one for the first time as I didn't find myself worthy of them.

"Oh, no." Neville said and chuckled.

I suddenly felt the steam coming out of my ears as engine noises came and I made a face that was contorted with a grin and Hermione took a picture. "Picture!" Hermione said and we all got in but I was still going with the train

"Look at her face." Fred said and chuckled.

And that did it as we all started a pillow fight when Fawkes came swooping in and attacked me as I laughed at the bunch of feathers that was on me and I didn't realise a Dementors was out in the rain as it fell on the grounds.

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
2.5K 57 13
Aiden Black's adventure started two years ago, when he first arrived at Hogwarts and became best friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione...
159K 7.3K 35
In y/n l/n's third year at Hogwarts, her relationships and connections to those around her will be tested. With tensions growing since the escape of...
20.1K 445 14
Her third year at Hogwarts didn't start well for (Y/N) Hydra. A mass murderer broke out of Azkaban to come after her and one of her friends. She ran...