Worthless the Forgotten One a...

By Amytuckwell

Worthless is back for her third year! What happens this year when Sirius Black is an escapee from Azkaban? Wh... More

Prologue
Blowing up Marge
The Knight Bus
Cornelius Fudge
Dementors on the train!
Back at Hogwarts
Divination
Buckbeak
Hes been sighted
Thats a Bogart that is
A talk with Remus
The fat lady shes gone
New portrait and substitute for DADA
Quidditch: Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff
I need to know how to fight them
Marauders Map
Sneaking to Hogsmeade
A conversation not meant to be heard
A Patronus Lesson
Sirius in Gryffindor tower
Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!
Pettigrew on the map!
Trelawney and a Prophecy
An arguement with Pettigrew
Remus into Moony
Time Travelling
End of the Year
Author note: Artical 13 Destruction of Fan Work

Sirius Black

2K 48 7
By Amytuckwell

The next day I was nearly packed for Hogwarts as I heard Fawkes resting on the bed and I looked towards my school books that I couldn't even read but I knew Severus would do them for me so that I could. I really appreciate when Severus does them because then I can be normal instead of using my gifts all the time to know.

I though went to the one making noise that looked like a spider of some kind and I unbuckled it and picks it up looking at it. Then it suddenly started to snap as I dropped the book and climbed on the bed as Fawkes squawked. The book went under the bed and I hesitated but then leaned over as I laid down and looked under it.

As I looked the book was there waiting as it then came at me again as I quickly got out the way as the book looked and went back under and I suddenly had an idea on catching this book as I untied my shoe and then stood on the bed. Everything was shaking when suddenly I dropped my shoe and the book attacked and I jumped onto it ceasing it with a noise of defeat and I winced. I didn't like hurting animals but his book could hurt me.

After that I tied the book back up and then I placed it with my other books in my trunk and then I made my way out down the hall as I heard a sudden knock.

"Housekeeping." The witch said.

As she opens the door, she's greeted by a thunderous roar and a rush of wind. I winced that was definitely rude of them and it didn't sound human.

"I'll come back later." The housekeeper witch said as she went.

Then my ears twitch as I heard Scabbers Weasley's rat and I scowled he's here. Then I heard a cat chasing it and I smirked, I hope that rat gets it. I though followed with Fawkes on my shoulder he insisted he came along and I didn't argue with him.

"I'm warning you, Granger! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Weasley I heard shouted and I sneered as I glared to Weasley's direction as he shouted at my friend.

"He's a cat, Weasley! What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione informed.

I then heard someone came. "Leave her alone, Weasley before I turn you into a tea cozy." Draco said and Weasley glared. I heard Draco, so I he's here as well as the twins and Hermione the only ones missing are Neville and Luna.

"A cat! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me and don't start Malfoy." Weasley sneered to them. He really did need to shut his mouth before he knew what was coming as my hand twitched to do a spell at him.

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. (cooing to the cat) It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy..." Hermione said and Weasley glared to Worthless and then stomped off as Draco and Hermione turned and beamed. Worthless was here. They were glad she was here for her third year at Hogwarts.

"Worth!" Draco/Hermione said and then Neville came with a beaming smile as well when they see Worthless.

I smiled and ran down the stairs and I was hugged by three people and we chuckled. "Come on, the twins are here too." Hermione said and I was dragged off.

When I was me, Draco, Hermione and Neville sat down together and I knew that Potter and Finnigan was here with Weasley. They were talking about Egypt.

"Egypt? The Dursleys took me to France once when we got rid of the rubbish for a week or two." Harry said and the said boy got glares. I sighed and looked to my friends direction, I haven't even been anywhere.

"So what did you three do this summer?" I asked them hoping they wouldn't ask about mine because I haven't done anything except the usual chores, getting beaten etc.

"My parents took me to Spain. It was good." Draco informed. I smiled weakly, I wished I could travel and see the world instead of being locked in the Dursleys house and being a prisoner.

"Eygpts brilliant. Loads of old stuff like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself." Weasley said to Potter who shot a smirk at Worthless.

In the accompanying photo, the entire Weasley family stands before the great pyramids, waving. Smack in the middle is Ron, Scabbers perched on his shoulder.

"You know, Weasley, Egypt used to worship cats." Hermione said to him and Weasley glared with Finnigan and Potter.

"Along with dung beetles." Weasley sneered.

"Worthless hasn't been out of the house except Hogwarts she'd be lucky not to end up on the streets." Potter said and Weasley with Finnigan laughed. I felt sadness rush over me as I knew I probably would knowing my luck and Neville took her hand. Draco and Hermione glared to the threes direction they wouldn't let that happen to her.

"I also got a new wand." Draco explained to me and I nodded, I knew he was trying to get my mind off the statements.

Just then, a commotion is heard. The Weasleys - Percy, Fred, George, Ginny, Arthur, and Molly - arrive, laden with purchases from Diagon Alley.

"Not flashing that clipping about again, are you, Ron?" George said to him as he grabbed the newspaper clipping.

"I haven't shown anyone!" Weasley sneered and George rolled his eyes with Fred.

"No, not a soul. Unless you count Tom. The day maid. The night maid. The cook. The bloke that came to fix the toilet. That wizard from Belgium..." Fred said and I, Draco, Neville and Hermione snickered as Molly went to Potter and I looked to the clipping.

"It was great in Egypt, Worth, you would have loved it. The pyramids, the tombs everything. Wish you could have gone." George said to that one. He knew she would have loved exploring there.

"Same here." Fred said nodding. "How was your summer with the Devils?" He asked knowing that they were evil and didn't treat her well but to what extent he didn't know except for that dog collar and bars on her window with the locks.

"Horrible as usual. Blew up Aunt Marge like." I said with a tease and the twins looked interested. I suddenly felt a familiar presence.

"Worth.." Severus said and my eyes brightened and turned to him. What was he doing here? He had to be at Hogwarts didn't he? "We need to talk." Severus said and then I looked to my friends and Severus led me away from the group.

"What's up, Sev?" I asked him curiously.

"First off, have you got all of your books?" Severus asked and I nodded. He was concerned for her she was like a sister to him. "All of your clothes."

"Yes everything is upstairs. But what's wrong?" I asked and Severus sighed pinching his nose as he led her in a shadow place.

"Worth, some in the Ministry wouldn't want you to know and the other teachers as well from divulging what I'm about to tell you. Everyone will look out more for Potter than you. But I think you need to know the facts more than anyone. Because you're in danger. Grave danger." Severus informed looking her in the eyes.

I looked to Severus knowing who he was talking about instantly. "Has this anything to do with Sirius breaking out of Azkaban?" I asked and Severus looked to her. How did she know?

"What do you know about him?" Severus asked. He wanted to know what she knew of him.

"He's innocent. Sev, I remember that Halloween night, I know everything remember? He's innocent." I said and Severus pinched his nose. He knew he'd never be able to convince her of this. He just knew it.

"Your not going to back down from that, are you?" Severus asked and I shook my head. No I wasn't backing down from my opinion due to I knew he was innocent he wouldn't hurt me.

"I'd trust Sirius with my life." I said to him because I mean it. He was with Remus the only one who cared for me back then when Severus or my friends or anyone knew about the abuse.

"But Worth, be careful, Azkaban can change a person for the worst or drive them insane. He could have changed now." Severus said and Worthless looked to him. He didn't want her to think this was the same man as before and he didn't want to see her get hurt.

"I know...but I trust in Sirius." I said to him with a look.

"All right, but if you ever approach him...you better be cautious." Severus said and I nodded. Severus sighed and rolled his eyes. "What I do for you is strange." Severus said and he admitted that because it was. He hasn't ever been nicer to a student before but to her and her group he was.

"Yeah, I love you as well, Sev." I said and Severus shook his head chuckling. He was like an older brother to me just like Remus and Sirius was to me.

Soon I was led back to my friends because he had to leave. I hoped that nothing does go wrong but with me it's always the unexpected to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 621 28
[Star Wars x Harry Potter Crossover] [YEAR 3] After recovering the events last year in the chamber of secrets, Y/N and Harry prepare to return to sch...
20.1K 445 14
Her third year at Hogwarts didn't start well for (Y/N) Hydra. A mass murderer broke out of Azkaban to come after her and one of her friends. She ran...
159K 7.3K 35
In y/n l/n's third year at Hogwarts, her relationships and connections to those around her will be tested. With tensions growing since the escape of...
44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...