Worthless the Forgotten One a...

By Amytuckwell

Worthless is back for her third year! What happens this year when Sirius Black is an escapee from Azkaban? Wh... More

Prologue
The Knight Bus
Cornelius Fudge
Sirius Black
Dementors on the train!
Back at Hogwarts
Divination
Buckbeak
Hes been sighted
Thats a Bogart that is
A talk with Remus
The fat lady shes gone
New portrait and substitute for DADA
Quidditch: Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff
I need to know how to fight them
Marauders Map
Sneaking to Hogsmeade
A conversation not meant to be heard
A Patronus Lesson
Sirius in Gryffindor tower
Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!
Pettigrew on the map!
Trelawney and a Prophecy
An arguement with Pettigrew
Remus into Moony
Time Travelling
End of the Year
Author note: Artical 13 Destruction of Fan Work

Blowing up Marge

2.3K 43 9
By Amytuckwell

It was just an ordinary day for me as I was being the Dursleys house elf with my stupid of a half brother Harry stinking Potter. The Wrong child who lived who couldn't even get rid of Voldemort if he tried.

Right now though, Vernon was collecting Marge...oh how I hated her she nearly drowned me as a child and that got me afraid of the water but the thing was...I can't swim due to I've never been taught.

As I heard the door I rolled my eyes and came down as I heard Marge's shrill voice that was like thunder. "DOG! DOG!" She shouted and I scowled. I hated that name ever since I've lived her they treat me as a pet...I'm glad Severus never knew about this. He'd really kill the Dursleys but I'm not worth anything. "Dog, open the door!" She shouted and I came.

I all ready had bruises with a bloodied lip from the abuse from my uncle, aunt, Potter and also Dudley. As I opened the door she barged through and the door smashed against my face and I glared with anger but pushed it down knowing if I didn't I'd get punishment. Anyways her dog came in legs just say Ripper and me hate each other as she handed me the umbrella.

After her my uncle Vernon came in but I don't think of them as family, never have done. I though growled at Ripper. I hated that mutt with a vengeance. Especially when he kept biting me in which I needed to stitch the wound myself due to they didn't take me to a hospital.

"Marge, how lovely to see..." Petunia started to say. I knew Petunia didn't like Marge very much. But I grabbed my letter for Hogsmead out of my pocket. It's now or never or they won't sign it.

"Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form." I said to him quietly I had to be obedient like a dog.

"What is it, dog?" Vernon sneered and I shuffled uncomfortably as I had the dog collar around my neck.

"Nothing. School stuff." I said quietly. I hoped he would understand that it had to do with Hogwarts since the Muggle Marge was here who didn't know about the school.

Vernon eyes the parchment in her hand untrustworthy.

"Later perhaps, if you are a good dog." Vernon said to me and I sighed quietly. That means he's not going to sign it.

I though follow with my ears twitching one thing you've got to know about me is that I'm blind. Only my friends, Severus, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black know about it.

"I will if she does." I sneered and Vernon I felt shot me a glare as he sprayed me with water and I backed up. I hated when he did that because that means I'm being a bad dog that's out of line. They shouldn't do that to me.

Then I felt Marge looking at me and Marge turned to her and eyed the girl in distaste. "So, your still here, are you?" Marge said to me and I had anger within my eyes. It's not my choice that I have to stay here if I could I wouldn't stay here.

"Yes." I answered back to her.

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful tone." Marge said and I had to grit my teeth to hold the anger that I would have lashed out to her because I knew I'd never get away with punishment.

"Damn good of my brother to keep you, if you ask me. (to Vernon, Petunia) It'd have been straight to an orphanage if she'd been dumped on my doorstep when her fathers alive." Marge said and my ears twitch. Oh that bitch I wanted to kill her but I bit my tongue. But my fathers alive? Why doesn't he come and get me from here? But then again I'd be nothing but a burden to him with my condition. And besides I'd be better in an orphanage I might be treated better than here.

Just then Dudley and Harry - sitting comatose before the TV emits hollows of brain dead chuckles. I rolled my eyes I didn't find what they think was funny and besides, I couldn't see it so I didn't really bother.

"Is that my Dudders! And Harrykins! Hm? Are those my neffy poos? Come and say hello to your Auntie Marge." Marge said kissing Harry and Dudley. "Come on. Up. Up. Up." Marge said and Ripper jumped on the couch beside the two boys.

I heard this and I knew that neither of these two need more people to worship the ground they walk on. Potter gets enough of that at Hogwarts with his Boy Who Lived title.

"Take Marge's suitcases upstairs." Vernon said to me. I wanted to say no but couldn't.

"Okay." I said and then walks out because I couldn't stand the feeling twist in my stomach due to I never had a family that treated me like a daughter should be treated. I don't care about presents or money or anything like Potter and Dudley do the only thing I'd wish for is someone to care for me but is that too much to ask?...I guess so. I though got on with everything I was asked to do and stayed away from Marge and especially Ripper, Potter and Dudley.

...

Dusk arrived and Petunia, Vernon, Potter, Dudley and Marge was sitting at the dining room table having a good time and I was working like a slave with a dog collar around my neck and a leash tied to the kitchen as I was clearing the plates. I couldn't even see the plates...it just makes my job harder to do and also longer.

"Finish that off for mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh." Marge said setting a plate down on the floor. I heard this and I grimaced and shivered internally. I cooked that damned dinner and I didn't even get any of it...I sighed internally. I'm going without anything to eat as usual I'd be lucky to get a scrap but then again...I'd get dog food which I grimace. I'm embarrassed to tell anyone about the conditions I live in but who would care enough? I didn't think anyone does.

Vernon though got a brandy bottle. "Can I tempt you, Marge?" Venon asked and Dudley with Potter was watching the TV as Potter I felt gave me a smirk and he suddenly tugged on my collar making me choke slightly due to the tightness all ready around my neck.

"Just a small one. Aah. Excellent nosh, Petunia." Marge said and then clicks her fingers to me and then to the floor. I heard this and I sighed why couldn't they do this themselves but then again, they have a servant to do it for them.

"A bit more... a bit more... That's the boy." Marge said to Vernon who kept pouring until he stopped. I just shook my head slightly their bad enough sober as it was and drunk just makes it harder for me. "It's normally just a fry-up for me, what with twelve dogs." Marge said and I held a snort. Who couldn't tell she had a fry up every day?

"Who can tell?" I mutter and I felt Vernon's evil glare and I looked innocent like I didn't say anything.

I though when I took the plate went to the direction of the kitchen trailing my hand across the surface top and placed that in the bowl as I sighed quietly. "You wanna try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh." Marge said letting the dog lick out of her brandy glass.

My ears twitched and I looked in that direction. "What are you smirking at dog?" Marge asked me and I looked to her. "Where is it that you send the Worthless blind dog, Vernon?" Marge asked and I winced at the name. I hated it just because I'm blind doesn't mean I'm incapable.

"St. Brutus's. It's a first-rate institution for hopeless cases." Vernon informed and I twitched my ears. That was a total lie! I'm not a hopeless case! I though sighed and looked at Vernon and I felt his glare at me darkly and I knew Potter was smirking at my predicament, I'd love to punch him right now.

"I see. And do they use the cane at St. Brutus's, girl?" Marge asked and I looked to her and I was deciding whether I should tell her the truth or lie.

"Oh, yeah. I've been beaten loads of times." I said to her with slight sarcasm in my voice. Might as well tell her a lie because I'll just get the punishment worse.

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it." Marge said and I flinched as I looked down. I didn't deserve this...did I? Marge takes another sip of brandy. "Still. Mustn't blame yourself for how this one's turned out, Vernon. It all comes down to blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the girl's father did, Petunia?" Marge said and I clenched my fists as I gripped the sides. I didn't want to hear this. I really didn't because I knew I'd lose it.

Petunia looked to Worthless with a bit of nervousness. "He was a crack pot as he was head of an asylum." Petunia said to her and I glared slightly. I knew that was a lie to make my genes look bad but you'd better look at your bloody sister, she was the worse one. She abused me and turned me blind! She'd never be a mother to me.

"And a drunk too no doubt." Marge informed and I have had it. I wasn't going to let them insult me especially the fantasy image I've made of my father because it's the only one I've got. I want to keep that image.

"That's a lie." I said with anger as I was shaking slightly with my suppressed anger towards her.

Aunt Marge pauses on her wine, eyes narrowing on Worthless. "What did you say, dog?" Marge asked as I shook with anger. I hated that name!

"My dad isn't a drunk." I said with narrowed eyes turning to Marge. Suddenly a pop goes and broken glass was heard and I knew it was the glass from within Marge's hand and that's going to get me a beating.

I heard Petunia shriek and I felt Potters glare at me as well as Vernon giving me a look that sent a shiver down my spine I was going to get it bad.

"Don't worry. Don't fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip." Marge said having a knuckle out. I knew she had a firm grip because she nearly downed me at 3 years old!

I though stared at what would have been the glass and my ears twitched. "I think it's time you went to bed." Vernon said to me. For once I wanted to listen to him and go to bed because if she said anything more I will lash out and that's bad because if I do accidental magic she'll get it.

"Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up." Marge said and I sighed and came as I kneeled down feeling for the glass and picking it up with my hands. I wasn't allowed to use anything because this would be part of my punishment as I felt the shards cutting my hands and the blood seeping slightly from the cut and I walked to the kitchen side.

"It doesn't matter. Your sister was a good one with her husband, Petunia. But you see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bastard, there'll be something wrong with the pup..." Marge said and that did it for me.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I exploded as I chucked the glass on the floor with pure anger.

Marge smirked looking to Worthless who was fuming. Wind started to ruffle my hair as my eyes slightly glowed. "Right. Let me tell you..." Marge started to say when suddenly her finger starts to swell up and her cheeks started to swell out as well as her body. The seams of her clothes ripped and she started to float. Then the buttons started to snap off as one went into the clock. She swelled like a monstrous balloon.

"Vernon! Vernon, do something!" Marge shouted as Ripper then attacked Vernon and I heard this and snickered as I listened to what is unfolding. As I heard Marge floating and then suddenly her necklace went everywhere as the beads came off. I was so in trouble but it was worth it to hear this and let that woman suffer for a change.

The chair broke off of her and two buttons came off of her blouse as they sailed and hit Harry and Dudley in the forehead sending them down as Marge grabbed the table cloth and as Harry and Dudley got back up two more buttons hit them.

Marge then bounces to the conservatory roof and I started to back away to the door as I went ripping the collar off as I changed my hand into a paw with claws but blood came as I cut myself free. I had to get out of here because Vernon will kill me. The wound stung but I couldn't do anything about that as I stayed a bit longer.

Vernon was grabbing Marges hands.

The others race outside. As Aunt Marge begins to float away, Uncle Vernon grips her hands. "Don't worry! I've got you, Marge. I've got you." Vernon said to her as they were now outside with Harry, Petunia and Dudley.

Slowly... to his horror... Uncle Vernon himself begins to rise. Aunt Marge looks fearfully into his eyes as Ripper grabs onto Vernon's trousers leg. "Hold on. Hold on." Marge said to Vernon. Vernon looked to her. "Vernon. Don't you dare -"

But he does. He lets go. Falls to his face and knees. And watches Aunt Marge float away.

"Oh, Vernon." Petunia said with panicked. "Oh, god." Harry, Dudley and Petunia was by his side.

"Marge!" Vernon shouted as she floats away screaming.

I heard it and knew Marge was gone from the house and so I went running out the room as quick as possible as I hurried up the stairs to the room that was called my bedroom but I call it my new prison.

Anger rose within me as I slammed the door shut and I kicked the dog bed and I looked towards what I knew was a picture of my friends together and I had to get out of here as I suddenly then start to pack my trunk with everything inside and then I snap open the loose floorboard that I kept my wand and cloak in and I remove it from there as I then grab the picture of my friends.

After that I ran with my trunk slamming on the smells and when I got there I felt Vernon there waiting for me. "YOU BRING HER BACK! YOU BRING HER BACK NOW AND PUT HER RIGHT!" Vernon shouted making me flinch but then I glared darkly. I wasn't going to take that this time.

"No! She deserved what she got!" I said with anger and determination.

Uncle Vernon lunges at me grabbing me by the throat. I was choking when suddenly a screech sound caught my ears as then someone attacked Vernons hand and I knew who it was instantly the one that was always there when I needed help and that was Fawkes, Dumbledore's Phoenix. Vernon I could hear screaming in pain as I swiftly got my wand out my pocket and shoved it in Vernon's face causing him to I bet blanch and I could hear him step back in fear..

"Y-you keep away from me." I said to him as Fawkes landed on my shoulder with a glare.

Vernon eyes Worthless's wand nervously and then Fawkes, then grins with knowing cruelty.

"You're not allowed to do magic out of school. They won't have you now. You've got nowhere to go." Vernon said and I hesitated a bit because I had nowhere to run or go then Fawkes came.

"You need to get out of here." Fawkes said and then I looked to Vernon with determination I knew Fawkes would protect me he always has, even on that Halloween night, First year with me having a suicide attempt and also the third floor when we went down the trap door and with the basilisk.

"I don't care anymore. Anywhere's better than here." I said to him as Potter grinned maliciously, Dudley and Petunia watched as she went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 54 13
-a story about Y/N Lupin-Black y/n is the daughter to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. she used to live with both her fathers, until she was 2 years old...
44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
18.4K 483 17
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
159K 7.3K 35
In y/n l/n's third year at Hogwarts, her relationships and connections to those around her will be tested. With tensions growing since the escape of...