Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 20

62 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Y/n's p.o.v
"Angel~" I opened my eyes to see Ciel's eyes meeting mine. 

"Edmund?" I asked. 

"With Geo." He smiled, he ran his fingers through my hair. 

"Do I have to get up?" 

"Yes, Geo said you have a busy day which means I have a busy day." I went and got dressed seeing as I have a "busy day". Ciel smiled seeing me dressed and ready before him. 

"Hurry up you two!" Geo yelled. 

"Now you have to eat in the carriage!" Sebastian yelled. 

We left and off to do things, keeping us busy for the rest of the week. Although Alois threatened us and nothing happened our days in America are over and we're at Ciel's estate now. But we're now planning our wedding with more thought, since it got colder than it was in America. 

"Y/n, so we're splitting up and meeting where?" Ciel asked. 

"Don't you have to do something?" Geo said. 

"Right, I'll see you back at the manor." I smiled. 

"Alright." Ciel gave me a look meaning I better watch out or he'll send his dumb butler. I went to my fitting as the guys wanted to make sure it fit around my arms. 

"Oooo! Perfect!" Grell smiled. 

"How was America?" Undertaker asked stitching my veil. 

"Fine, minus that Ciel got a threat from Alois." I informed. 

"He tends to be that way but makes sense why you told him to meet here." Grell gave Adrian another jewel. 

"It's safer than having Ciel find out where I was." I sighed. 

"Well I'll be stitching this some more so go change." I was instructed, I changed and went to go wait for Alois. Them two in the back making my veil. 

"Madame." I heard as the door opened. 

"Earl." 

"A death shop, nice place for a date." 

"This isn't a date. Now, your letter?" I threw it at him. 

"What about it." He caught it. 

"Thanks to you Ciel saw it." 

"So?" He scoffed. 

"Then you sent him a threat. Bastard!" I yelled. 

"Doll, you know my intentions are the same. You just choose not to see them." He smirked. 

"Quit calling me that and don't send me shit." I said. 

"Come now, you enjoyed my jealousy and rage." He got closer. 

"Alois- you are an asshole. That letter was-" 

"Doll, you just can't accept what I tell you." He smiled. 

"I'd rather be dead than believe you." 

"Have fun with that- 

"Madame, I couldn't lie too Ciel." I heard Geoffrey. 

"You know everything backfires on you." He smirked. 

"Madame-" I heard Adrian as the door opened. 

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" 

"Hello, Earl Phantomhive!" Alois greeted. 

"Y/n." Ciel looked me dead in the eyes. 

"Welp, nice seeing ya! I'll let you'll talk about things." He laughed leaving. 

"Ciel I had to meet with him.-" 

"Oh, don't give me that shit! You went ahead and met with him! I have told you-" 

"Not in the shop." Adrian popped in. 

"Whatever." Ciel left. 

"Grell make sure she gets home." 

"Got it!" Grell told Adrian. We left, 

"So, where we going?" Grell asked as we walked. 

"Places." I sighed. 

"Doesn't seem like it since you haven't eaten your biscuit I got you." He wrapped an arm around me. 

"Here then-" I gave it to him. He moved away and ate it. 

"Watch it!" Kids ran by, Grell fell in a puddle 

"DAMN BRATS!" He yelled running off to scold them. I smiled, 

"Now they leave you alone?" Trancy. I turned. 

"Earl-" 

"Madame." I felt Claude's aura, when I was right about to scream a gloved hand went over my mouth. I woke up in none other than the Trancy manor.  

"Hey lovely." There he was, Alois, I sat up.

"You alright? I know he was quite mad and harsh but men are like that which is why I give u lots of credit." His thumb brushed under my bottom lip. 

"Alois-" 

"Come on you know I'm right, we just have to make sure you know it." He took my hand and connected our hands together, our fingers intertwining. 

"Your wrong. Now why am I here!" I pushed him away. 

"I just wanted to give Ciel some fun looking for you." He smirked locking the doorknob. 

Wait! Alois!-" 

"Too late." He smiled locking me in. 

"ALOIS!" I yelled banging on the door, I grabbed a book and tried breaking the knob; grabbing every little thing I could till I noticed, my ring wasn't on my finger. 

"TRANCY!" I yelled. 

"SHUT UP!" Lizzy yelled at me. Damnit. 

"Geoffrey, this is an order, get me out of here." I sighed. 

"As you wish, madame." Geo came out my shadow and broke the door, zooming off with me to Alois's study. Lizzy there with him talking. 

"Get my ring back." Geo got it away from Alois- 

"CLAUDE!" 

"GEOFFREY!" I yelled. 

"YES, YOUR HIGHNESS!" 

"YES, MADAME!" It went white. Well, something like that as I was fighting Lizzy. 

"KILL THEM!" I screamed. 

"CLAUDE KILL HER!" A knife at my throat as well as one at Alois and Lizzy's throats. 

"Who wants to strike first?" Alois smirked. 

"Alois-" Lizzy terrified out her mind.

 "Madame-" Geoffrey not sure what to do, 

"TO HELL WITH IT!" I yelled not knowing what happened next. 

I woke up in my bed with a bandage on my neck. 

"Edmund is in bed still, so I suggest you get on with your day." He sighed. 

"Okay." I sat up and looked at my hand, no ring, it was on my vanity. I picked it up smelling polish. I sighed, put it on and changed. 

"Morning Angel~" The door opened and I slapped the hell out of Ciel. 

"oW! I'M SORRY- YOU WOULDN'T LET ME TRY AND SAY IT GEEZ!" He yelled. 

"Whatever, now apologize!" I huffed, 

"I'm sorry darling. I know since before we had gone to America you had intentions for meeting with Trancy." He sighed. 

"See that wasn't so hard, besides, he wouldn't speak of the matter but at least he might leave us alone." I smiled. 

"Finally. I get to enjoy you!" He put his hands at my waist. 

"Well I have to get on with my day." I tried pushing him away. 

"Oh come on, let me make it up to you." He smirked nibbling my neck. 

"You already did in America." I smiled. 

"Oh please, I mean from my yelling." He bit harshly. I held back a moan. 

"Madame, Earl. no funny business, save it for the wedding!" Geo yelled out the door. 

"Damnit." Ciel moved away. 

"But if you look at it, we have Saturday as the wedding. When the new layer of snow is supposed to drop." I ran my hands up his back. 

"Mm, then I can't wait." He smirked turning around. 

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked me. 

"Not at all." I looked him in his eye. 

"Come on then." He smiled. We went on with our day.

Geoffrey's p.o.v
I can't believe that happened.

Earlier~
KILL THEM!" She screamed. 

"CLAUDE KILL HER!" A knife at her throat, mine at Alois's throat and her's at Lizzy's throat. 

"Who wants to strike first?" Alois smirked. 

"Alois-" Lizzy terrified out her mind. 

"Madame-"I said not sure what to do, 

"TO HELL WITH IT!" She yelled. The knife cut, making blood pour out as she struck Lizzy. I took my aim at Alois not being able to make a hit as she fought against Claude. I threw Claude off her, 

"Demon." He said coming back at me with a sword Hannah regurgitated. I blocked it with my tailcoat, my madame was trying to kill Alois- 

"Claude, another time, you've taken your shot." I felt the pierce in my arm. 

"Fine then, the L/n household will always be weak." Alois was ready to strike again. I caught the sword and threw him against his desk. 

"I had him!" Y/n yelled dropping into my arms. I caught her and out the window running, her blood seeping onto my clothes. 

"SEBASTIAN! CIEL!" I yelled throwing the manors doors open. I heard running, Delilah helped me get her upstairs. 

"What do you need my help with?" Sebastian asked.

"Please get some bandages." I instructed. Delilah helped put medicine on the wound, we got her fixed up as quickly as possible. 

"What exactly happened?" Ciel looked at me as we added another layer of bandages. 

Sir, I will explain as soon as we're done. Just know you're lucky our contract makes me look after her." I sighed. 

"Oh please-" I gave Delilah a look, she understood. I finished and walked to tell the Earl Ciel.

Now~
I'm glad she's alive but now I have to get square with Claude. Also to try and keep the mail away from the Madame and Earl. Sunday's gonna be a hell of a day. 

"Oi, what you gonna do about this?" Howard held up the Trancy and Midford invitation. 

"Put that down!" I instructed. 

"You're not gonna tell the madame?" Delilah asked. 

"What am I supposed to tell her? That they're having a wedding on the day of their honeymoon?" I asked. 

"It only makes logical sense since we don't know what she did do to Lizzy." Howard sighed. 

"I don't know how the earl will react to that either. That was one part I left out." I sighed sitting down at the table with them.

"Do I shred it or what?" Delilah asked grabbing it. 

"No, I'll go talk with Claude." I sighed. 

"He might kill you- or more Ms. L/n." 

"I'll take those chances." I took the invite and left to see Claude. He was buying things for a wedding. 

"Whys Trancy doing it the day after there's?" I asked.

"Oh you know- he just wanted to show his love to her." He lied. 

"He's gonna get under their skin." 

"Let him, after all, she got under lady Lizzy's." 

"How is she?" I asked. 

"Alive, it took me a while to make sure it wasn't a fatal wound thanks to her." He walked away from me. 

"I'm gonna let you know that it might not be that well once Saturday has passed." 

"I'm aware, just make sure you watch that half breeds back." He threatened. I got back to the manor.

"So?" Howard and Delilah asked.

"there gonna still do it Sunday just to get under there skin." I said. 

"You have to let them know." Delilah said. 

"I can't do that. - what Claude said about Lizzy, the way it was worded means she could've died if the madame didn't have a good aim." 

"We know the madame's parents would like for everything to be perfect the same with the earl's parents but you have to let them know. Their parents have never liked bad surprises." Howard explained. 

"Come on." I sighed knowing their right. Had the Earl and Madame L/n be here they would want us to let them know, the Earl and Lady Phantomhive as well. They were in her drawing room playing chess. 

"Yes?" She asked looking at me. 

"An invitation came for you both yesterday." I handed it to her. At least- well I hope she will be less agitated than Ciel. 

"Sunday?" She asked. 

"Yes, Madame Y/n." We three said. 

"You didn't want to give it to me yesterday?" 

"We didn't know if it was a good idea to let you know," Howard said. She put it on the chess board having pieces fall off. Ciel picked it up to read. 

"Why'd you wait?" I heard her thought as she looked me dead in the eyes. 

" I have my reasons," I responded. 

"Why's he doing it the day after?!" Ciel yelled. 

"I got word hearing he can't wait to marry her." Delilah said. 

"Yes, but now that changes everything! We won't be able to have peace if they're to wed after us." Y/n said frustrated.

"If it's after you'll it could look like they copied." I suggested. Sebastian gave me a look. 

"That doesn't matter. Trancy wants to plan something that's the only reason he wants to get under our skin." Ciel yelled. 

"Sir, I can assure you-" 

"I don't understand why you 3 waited a day to let us know." Ciel sighed. 

"If I may-" Sebastian wanted to interrupt. 

"After all, they could just be trying to make sure you two wed happily and wanted you not to worry about any of this. Isn't that right?" He gave us that look- the one the other servants fear. Finny, Mey-Rin and Bard froze seeing it. 

We nodded.

DRILL!!

Follow. Comment. Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 14.4K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...
1.2M 40.4K 71
You are (Y/N) (L/N). Ever since you were little, you had been arranged to marry Ciel Phantomhive. However, the Midford family threatened your fathers...
154 14 9
This will be one hell of a ride. I'll ask you this. Will you stay? Or scroll and miss? A little boy; an Earl. His faithful butler; a demon. This will...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...