Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 4

9.4K 411 211
By zerozaki_Zen

Just to have an idea about the clothes that Eren picks for Levi. I kill for the corsets!!!

"No! Eren! Stop!"

"Pick. This or go back to your sorry ass town, get married at your age and be a slave to your mother forever."

"I- I...." Levi looked at Eren through the mirror.

First thing in the morning, the outlaw asked for a pair of scissors instead of breakfast. Levi hated his long hair but there's still doubt. He never had short hair, what happens if he looks hideous?

"I've never had short hair..." He whined.

"Levi, this is the start of your new life now. Your own life, no one is saying no, no one will get mad with your decision." Eren encourage, taking some of Levi's raven hair. Readying to cut.

"I'll look horrible...."

"I promise, you'll look wonderful. Besides, I will still love my fiance even when you do look horrible after this."

"Haha.... Don't say that word too easily, idiot." The events of the previous night went back to Levi. He found himself laughing at his stupid little act. Of all the things to do, he proposed to save himself.

"Opps."

Levi gasped as Eren took the opportunity to cut his hair while he was distracted. The Omega looked down at his fallen hair, when he didn't move, Eren continued cutting until Levi found a lot of his hair on the floor.

Scissors' snipping was accompanied by Levi's sniffs and sobs.

"Levi? Are you okay?" Eren stopped, staring back at Levi's tear stained face on the mirror. He suddenly felt guilty but he knew Levi needed a push. He wanted the Omega to get out of his hole, be himself and have control on his own life.

"I'm fine, just keep going..." Levi sniffs, he closed his eyes while he tries to control his emotions. "Fuck you....."

"Okay. I promise, you'll look beautiful."

Levi repeated Eren's promise on his mind. He trust the outlaw for some reasons. Maybe it was the scent of the Alpha that made him do it? Levi is not sure. Frankly speaking, he never been so close with an Alpha before in more than a day. And the Alphas he met all wore scent blockers. Eren wore some but it somehow starting fade. Levi can smell the rain paired with the scent of pine. Making a combination of pine in a rainforest.

He fidget on his seat, eyes still closed. Eren's ocean colored eyes suddenly popped on his head. Such a beautiful sight were hidden under a pair of glass contacts. Eren looked more young with his green eyes, the way they sparkled when he laughs, the gleam of them when he smirks. And when he smiles. Eren's a ray of sunshine, not a ruthless outlaw. It was a good disguise though.

"What are you doing?!" Levi squeaked. He never dared open his eyes and looked at himself on the mirror. Though, he felt his head is lighter then the cool touch of metal send all his goosebumps. Is Eren going to slice his throat?!

"Whoa! Shit! Don't move! I almost cut you!"

"Sorry....." Levi gulped. He froze like a statue, letting Eren finish his new look.

After a few minutes of meticulous shaving, Levi almost fell asleep on the chair when Eren suddenly shouts, causing the Omega to jolt awake.

"DONE!"

Blinking several times, Levi stared at the person staring back at him in the mirror.

Levi barely even recognize himself. Eren made his hair shorter than he expected. Turning his head, he clearly saw the outlaw's work, the undercut looks neat. His bangs were shorter and was parted on the left.

"So, what do you think?" Eren asked staring back at him in the mirror.

"I think it looks good... I didn't expect that I look..."

"Beautiful?"

"Handsome, dumbass. I am more manly than you think." Levi rolled his eyes at him.

"Sure, you are so handsome on a dress." Eren teased, snaking his arms around the Omega's thin waist when he felt something underneath the dress. "Are you wearing a corset?"

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"Because I'm fabulous! Now let me go!" Levi struggle out of the Alpha's hold. Running straight to the bathroom to get rid of the hairs on him. He got goosebumps all over him and he's dying to take a bath right now. Then the sound of the scissor reached his ears. He peeked at the doorframe and saw Eren, cutting one of his gowns. "What the fuck are doing?!"

"You're wearing a corset and this much fabric?" Eren finished cutting and literally threw the dress on Levi's face. "Wear that, we're going out."

Levi growled, clutching the dress on his hands. But did what the Alpha ordered. He was muttering none stop as he finished washing up and wore his ruined dress.

Drying his short hair, Levi eyed himself on the mirror. He looked different, he hardly thinks that his parents will recognized. Then it hit him, he completely understand why they are doing this. Levi tried to suppress a squeal, if his intuition is correct then they will shop for new clothes.

He looked back at the mirror, examining the damage that Eren did. But he saw none, instead, he was looking at a new dress. Eren cut out some of the lace and fabric, allowing Levi to move freely but still look decent and classy. The length was cut too, it leveled on his knees. It was not the look of today, but Levi can foresee this style in the future.

Levi skipped out of the bathroom. Enjoying the light feeling of his head and dress.

Eren stared at him, examining his dress. "Hold on a sec," the outlaw knelt down and started cutting out the loose threads on the Omega's skrit.

"Are you a stylist or something?" Levi commented. Noticing how much Eren fuss over his look.

"Growing up in the brothel, I appreciate the beauty of clothes. My mom taught me to sew and then when I was 17, I started sewing gowns and costumes for the workers of the brothel."

"Wow."

"If I didn't end up as an outlaw, I can clearly see myself managing my own Tailor shop."

"So, you're going to sew me clothes?"

"It'll take months, well, if you don't mind sitting naked while waiting then-"

"Never mind! We're going out right?" Levi cuts, running towards the door.

Eren chuckled as he followed the Omega out.

*****

Levi clutched on Eren like his life depends on it. The town where they are staying is busy during the morning. The roads are full of horses, carriages as they go back in forth. The side walks were filled with novelty stalls with their owners literally shouts and showing off their merchandizes. People are going about and Levi didn't missed that boy with quick hands as he pickpocket the arrogant lady.

The town is mess, unlike the town where Levi grew up with.

Eren expertly maneuver them through the crowd until they enter a clothing store.

Levi eyed the store while Eren talks to the owner. He never seen so many clothes before, with different styles and fabric.

"Levi! come here for a sec!" Eren called out. When the said Omega was within reach, he pull the other on the dressing room and started throwing clothes inside. "Try it."

Levi gasped all the clothes on his hands. When he saw a pair of trousers, he quickly tried the clothing.

The Omega got out after a few minutes, looking at his new look at the life size mirror.

He wore a simple white dress shirt, a black corset around his waist and a pair of black pants. He like the new corset that Eren got him, though he had problems tightening the straps.

"Nice ass." Eren commented, lingering his eyes longer on the Omega's back side.

"Yeah, stop staring and start working." Levi gestured to his corset. Eren just sighed but did as what the raven ordered.

"Are you into corsets or what?" Eren ask curiously, pulling the straps.

"They're for support and good posture damn ass." Levi snapped at him.

"Back on the brothel, most ladies don't like wearing corset. They said that they can hardly breathe."

"Well, don't tie my corset until I loose my breath." Levi straighten, admiring his new set of clothes.

"Levi, I saw the owner reading this." Eren handed over a newspaper.

Levi took the newspaper, his eyes blown wide when he saw his face on the front page with the word MISSING on top. Below shows the handsome reward money.

"Oh, god. What are we gonna do?!" Levi panicked. He ripped the front page, shredding his picture to bits.

"Levi, calm down. Looking at you right now, I won't think that you're the missing Ackerman." Eren reassured.

Levi looked back at his reflection. He does look different, very different but he is not sure if a certain ranger will turn a blind eye on him.

*****

They reached back on their inn. Levi tried to keep his mind at ease, his getting paranoid when people stared at him when they left the shop.

He closed the windows before sitting on the bed. Gods, he hopes no one recognized him.

"Hey, calm down. No one recognized you and the only reason why they stared at you is probably because you're beautiful and had a nice peice of ass." Eren laughs.

"You're not helping! I'm getting paranoid here!" Levi snapped, covering his face with both hands.

"Awww, my poor wify~~" Eren teased, setting next to the Omega, patting his head.

"Eren, I'm serious!"

"Hello, Serious. You look hot today." Eren smirked, pulling the Omega until, the other's back is on his chest.

"Eren! Let go! This is not the time to play games!" Levi snapped as he tried struggle out of the Alpha's hold but Eren didn't allow it.

"No," Eren replied like a stubborn child.

"Really Eren?" Levi asked, looking over his shoulder. Making sure that the person holding him right now is the same person because he's starting to doubt that Eren is Rogue.

"Relax, no one will take you away from me. Even if they do I won't allow it." Eren grinned. And the ruthless outlaw is back once again.

Levi should be scared, he should be alarmed but again for some reasons he is greatful. He felt safe and happy around the Alpha. Maybe he made a good decision for the first time.

He placed all his trust on the Alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 119 16
THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE :) I'M SORRY :} JUST IGNORE THEM :) I'M STUPID - ///// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A boy named Eren is a...
213K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
5.7K 253 17
fights. After his Uncle Kenny became unable to care for Levi, he was sent back to America to live with his mother who he hasn't seen since he was fiv...
5.2K 199 7
Requested story! A man by the name of Erwin Smith starts trying to get close to him. He didn't trust this man right off the bat because he was an Alp...