Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 2

9.4K 410 225
By zerozaki_Zen

Eren stared down at the kneeling Omega. He opened the box, a diamond ring shines in its glory. But another shine stole the outlaw's attention. Levi Ackerman, an Omega, was kneeling on the floor asking for marriage, yet his eyes hold hatred instead of love and devotion.

Eren expected him to run, to scream, but propose? After the heated argument, he had with his mother, Levi actually turn to marriage in order to save himself. The outlaw found this... Interesting.

"What are you planning? Levi Ackerman?" Eren squats, emerald eyes focused on gray ones. Levi gulped, his eyes grew wide when the outlaw says his name but he didn't question him. His hand that holds the box started shaking but he didn't let his fear show in his voice.

"Running away." The Raven replied simply.

"Stealing your own family's business to aid your travel. Good start. Yet I see no horse." He noted.

"I'll take the train," Levi said firmly.

"Aww, look at the time sweetie. There are no trains in this hour until 4 in the morning." Eren straightens, eyes dropped at the Omega's bag. It was stuff with all the jewelry.

Levi paled. He never took the train, since he never travels outside of his town. He can't even ride a horse because his mother thought it was improper for an Omega to ride horses. His thoughts were cut when heard the alarming sounds of trinkets.

The outlaw threw his bag full of jewelry over his shoulder. Levi launches himself, grasping the bag until it was back on his arms again.

"Fuck you! Just because you have a better plan and a freaken Alpha! You're just gonna grab my bag!" Levi growl at him clutching the bag with a death grip.

A loud dog bark echoes through the silent town. One by one the lights on each household lighten up at the alarm.

"Oh, sweetie." Eren tsked but he was not fazed by the idea of being caught, he was more amused with the Omega's angry words.

"Is someone there?!" A person shouted. Levi knew that voice very well. Pixes, the town sheriff. Eren calmly turns towards the back door. Levi flitch at another call and follows the Alpha.

"Wait!" Levi whispered shout. Cringing as his heeled boots made the floor creak.

"Oh, yes. I almost forgot something." Eren faces the Omega and grabs the bag on his hand but Levi quickly pulls it out of his reach.

"If you want these then, you have to bring me with you!"

This Omega never failed to amuse him. The little male must be desperate to run away and not get caught stealing his own family's shop. Eren can see it in his eyes, it yearns freedom.

Without saying a word, he scooped the Omega on his arms and run out of the shop through the back door. Levi squeak, frozen in place. Not sure if he is happy or in danger. Nevertheless, Eren runs towards the end of the town passed through a couple of houses until he saw Titan. His powerful stallion.

With a single whistle, Titan perked up pulling the rope that holds him in place until it snapped. Eren practically threw the Omega on the horse, Levi almost fell on the other side but the outlaw quickly aids him. As he hoists himself on Titan he can't help the grin that draws on his face. "I can drop you off in front of your house if you want?" Eren offered.

"No! Go!" Levi panicked after hearing the sheriff's whistle. Eren finally let out the laugh that he was holding.

"Idiot! They'll spot us! Kick this damn horse already!" Levi demanded. To all honesty, Eren found it cute.

Eren did as instructed. They left the town unnoticed, leaving a spec of dust behind them. When they reached a good distance from the town, the outlaw started laughing like a madman while Levi had a death grip on the outlaw's shirt, clearly, the Omega is not used around a running horse.

"Will you shut up?!" Levi screeched.

"I'm sorry, I just- this situation is so- ahahaha!"

"Well, fuck you!"

"By the way..."

"What?!"

"My answer is yes."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Levi huffed in boredom.

"You forgot already? Well, I'm hurt!" Eren dramatized.

"Then spit it out! Idiot!"

Leaning down, Eren whispered carefully on the Omega's ear. "You proposed to me remember? And it's a yes."

Levi's eyes widen, the color drained on his face. Just then, he realized that all he did was a big mistake.

******

Levi flinched as each jewelry hits the wooden floor of their room. After what it felt like an internity of travel, they stop on a town for the rest of the night.

The outlaw was rummaging on his bag, throwing every jewelry that doesn't suit his liking. Levi felt he was inside another cage, trapped in the hands of a dangerous outlaw. But, if he can get out and inform the authorities then he'll be rich! There's probably a bounty on the outlaw's head. There has to be.

"Fuck, not here..." Rogue straighten, eyes double checking each jewelry on the room. The rustling from the Omega on the bed caught his attention. A smile drew on his face. He almost forgot that he's not alone anymore.

He looked back at the Omega. There Levi Ackerman sat on the bed with his legs pulled up to his chest, his eyes glued on Eren, completely on guard. Eren has never been so amused.

With quick steps, he approached the Omega. Levi immediately scoots away until his back hit the headboard and the wall. He didn't manage to jump out of the bed when the outlaw slammed his hands on the wall, just beside the raven's head, trapping him completely as the outlaw tower above him.

"Well, shall we proceed to our honeymoon?"

"Over my dead body!" Levi spits back, not allowing his fear to consume him.

"I don't mind fucking a dead body, especially ours."

Levi almost vomited. But what really worries him is the fact that the outlaw is ready to kill him any time. He needs to stall him.

"That's fucking disgusting." Levi filled out but wholeheartedly, he really thinks it's disgusting.

"Then I guess you should behave." A hand slip through his skirt and Levi panicked, grasping the Alpha's hand he tried to stall again.

"Wait! I don't even know your real name or see your face completely!" Levi finally let out the breath that he was holding when the outlaw straightens and crossed his arms on his chest.

"If you're after the bounty, forget about it because I won't think twice on shooting you in the head once you left this place." The outlaw stated clearly. Levi knew that the Alpha is not joking. But Levi knew how to become the snake when needed.

"We're engaged, remember? It's a shame that I don't know your name or see your face." Levi replied.

"Hmmm.. Fine." Eren sat back. Throwing his hat and taking off his bandana.

Levi stared wide-eyed at the outlaw. He didn't expect that Rogue is... his age. If the Omega didn't know, he will never think twice that this person in front of him can hurt a single fly.

"Hello. My name is Eren Yeager." The outlaw smiled, offering his hand to the gaping Omega.

"H-Hi..." Levi took his hand and give it a shake. Eyes still fixed at the charming Alpha.

"Like what you see?" Eren chuckled smugly.

Levi snapped, realizing that the outlaw almost sweeps him off of his feet. He stared at the Alpha, this time with glaring eyes. His memory tinks at the familiarity of the smug smile.

"You!" Levi snapped. Accusingly pointing at Eren.

"Me?" Finding the situation amusing, Eren raise a brow at him.

"You're the guy who came to the shop at noon!"

"Bingo."

"So, you were spying at us! You- you..." Levi trailed off, not sure on what to say.

Eren sighed loudly, he crawled to the bed, pushing Levi off during the process. The omega fell with a squeak, followed by a thud as he hits the floor. Eren made himself comfortable, he settled on the pillows with both hands on the back of his head.

"Now that you are my wify~" he winked at the fallen omega on the floor. "Can you please get me food? Please?"

"What?" Glaring, Levi tries to get back on his feet but failed when he almost out balanced himself.

"Get me some food downstairs, I paid for the service so you don't have to cook." He winked at the omega again.

"Are you serious?!" Levi almost screamed. He can't believe this charming outlaw is ordering him around like a boss.

"You get me food or I'll get your parents? I'm sure they'll love to see their child who stole not only cookies in the cookie jar~"

Levi flitched. Yes, now that his runaway plan is a success he doesn't want any of it to go to waste. "Fuck you."With that, he turns to the door. Stumping his boots with annoyance.

"How dare he orders me around!" Levi cursed as he waits for the food.

When he got his tray, he went back to their room. "I'll freaken show you who's boss." He swears as he opened the door.

Eren was waiting patiently on the bed when Levi arrived. He was about to say something when the omega poured everything on the tray on his head.

"Have a nice meal!" The omega deadpanned. Turning towards the door for a chance to escape the outlaw's anger.

He ran as fast as his boots can carry him on the stairs. He needs air. His heart beats so fast on his chest, he felt like fainting. He reached the attic, silently thanking the landlady for leaving it opened. He dashed for the window, not minding the thick dust and cobwebs around him. The window let out a screech as it was forced to open, once the breeze came in, Levi stilled. He calmed his beating heart and cleared his mind, he sat, pulling his legs on his chest and hides his face on his knees.

"What have I done with my life?"

He cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
2K 145 1
Levi had everything. He was the front page of the magazine as "Top Career Omega." Got promoted. New office. New and bigger condo. And money that can...
51.3K 2.1K 31
DISCLAIMER: i do not ship eren and levi in the show. i take the characters and switch them up. shipping the characters OF the show and IN the show...
54.4K 2.6K 20
Our parents arranged us to marry. I was 12 when I first saw my husband to be and I fell in love with him. After 6 years, we met again. Of course, I w...