Wanted

By zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 1

18.6K 536 233
By zerozaki_Zen

Noon. Of course. No one would suspect a thing in that sleepy little town. Thanks to their small buildings and limited shops, bandits avoided the place, knowing it had no loot worth the effort. But not Rogue.

Rogue was the most feared outlaw recorded in history. He robbed banks, trains, and shops, single-handedly. What struck fear into people's hearts the most was the outlaw's unpredictability. Each year he would commit a robbery only once or twice, but each steal was a success.

No one knew when he would strike or which establishment would be his target. But there was one thing that everyone expected. He wouldn't be stopped.Even the top rangers called Survey Corp lacked the skill to rival his. They had little hope of catching him, mainly because no one knew his face. It was always hidden under a hat, a bandana and his prized glass brown contact lenses that hid the beauty of his true eye color. The outlaw casually walked towards the town's pawn shop, head low, the brim of his hat shading his eyes from the bright high noon sun. The streets were empty, of course. People would rather stay inside than hang out under the blazing heat and the winds that carried all the dust onto their paths.

He heard shouts from the inside of the said shop. As he came closer, the shouts grew louder and more intense.

"There is no fucking way I'm gonna marry that shit!" An angry voice pierced through the wooden walls of the shop.

"Watch your mouth! How improper! You're supposed to be an Omega-" "Improper?! Improper?!! This is bullshit!"

A smile crept onto Rogue's face. It was very rare to encounter spirited Omegas, and they never failed to amuse him. He respected those of the lower dynamic who fought for their own. The shouts kept coming and the outlaw almost forgot the reason he was in this town in the first place. For now, he'd rather watch the argument than draw his gun and announce robbery. He was about to pull the door when it opened.

"Fuck off!" the angry omega shouted back at the couple inside the shop. Not noticing outlaw, the smaller man bumped into his chest. The Omega looks up at him in confusion before anger took over when he saw the sadistic smile on Rogue's lips.

"Fuck everything!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs while stamping his feet in annoyance. One of the perks of hiding his true identity was that he could walk around towns and no one would recognize him. When his bandana was off, he was Eren Yeager - a traveler in search for his place to be.

Eren watched the Omega walk away, still fuming with anger. He watches as he stomped away in his heeled boots, his midnight black hair long and flowing like a river. His dress looked expensive as well. A dirty thought immediately went to Eren as he gazed at the alluring man, but he quickly dismissed it. He tried to remember his face, the way his grey eyes looked at him in confusion before switching to rage, how pure emotions swirled in those beautiful orbs.

Eren didn't realize that he was staring, transfixed as the Omega retreated. He indulged himself more, admiring as the smaller male's skirt flowed with the breeze and his movements when suddenly the said Omega spun to face him, flipping a middle finger before making a turn and completely disappeared from Eren's sight. The small man must have noticed his lingering stare. Eren couldn't help but chuckle. He truly adored that type of Omega, passionate and fiery, and he'd be lying if he said he was not a little turned on. Maybe he could visit the spirited Omega before he wiped the shop clean.

He had done a lot of research on the pawn shop, including the people who ran it. Ackerman's. They were just one of the hidden nobles in the west. Like any hidden nobles, they hid in small towns, lived in average houses, and wore clothing for the middle-class people. They were committed to having a low profile and they never drew attention to themselves. Shaking his head, Eren opened the door. Eying place, memorizing each furniture, each corner. The shop looks decent, though it had fewer decorations. "I'm sorry sir, but we will close earlier today," the woman, possibly Lynna Ackerman, politely said as she packed her things.

Eren noticed that Lynna had the same midnight hair and gunmetal eyes that showed her true emotions as the man he had just been watching. The outlaw could still see the anger in her face from her argument, but tiredness won over. She looked exactly like that little Omega. Eren concluded that he had been Levi Ackerman, the Ackerman's second child. An Omega. "Excuse me," Eren offered politely after giving Lynna a nod, and exited the shop. He took cover near an inn where he could still see the front and the back of the shop, patiently waiting for Lynna to come out. After a few minutes, the older Omega appeared from the back door, locking up before walking home.

Eren leaned back on the inn's wall. After months of planning and years of raw experience, he knew that this would be easy as pie. Yet he couldn't get his mind off of that young omega. Eren was not the type of Alpha who kidnapped Omegas, but with the way that Levi had bewitched him, that seemed liable to change.

*****

Levi threw one of his heels out of the window. Screaming, he lashed out at anything he could lay his hands on. He was normally not like this at all. He was calm and collected, showing no emotions from face to voice, hoping that his stoic attitude would win the favor of his father and make him acknowledge his son in some way. But no matter what he did, his twin, Mikasa, an Alpha, always won his parents' love and support, even when she wasn't doing anything. Now all the emotions he had bottled up for so long came spilling out. Levi had always thought that he'd take over the shop because Mikasa had decided to be a ranger. When his parents called him to visit the shop in the morning he had assumed that the day had come. But no, his parents had sold him without so much as consulting him.

His hand found his teacup, and he was about to throw it but he paused, scolding himself for letting his anger beat him to the point that he was about to throw the thing that he treasured the most. Looking down at the porcelain teacup, he wanted to cry, yet he held the tears. Levi swore that he wouldn't cry anymore. He'd rather be angry than to cry.

"Everything is so unfair." Levi traced the delicate design on the cup, admiring the work of his grandmother, the only family member who made Levi feel that he was special in every way. She was gone, but she had left Levi a gift and it helped the Omega in tight situations. Just sipping tea from the cup made him feel like his grandmother was right beside him.

After a few deep breaths, Levi manages to get his head straight. Looking out of his window, he spotted the things he had thrown. Thankfully, nothing was damaged except for the bush in which his belongings had landed. Levi let himself fall onto his bed, still clutching the teacup in his hands. He was about to close his eyes for a nap when he heard a sudden rustle from the bushes. He immediately jerked up and looked out the window. A boy around the age of thirteen was stealing all his thrown stuff.

"Hey!" Levi shouted, which only made the boy work faster, grabbing everything his hands could carry and running away.

"Fuck!" he cursed, watching the boy as he hopped onto the cargo car of the train. When the train gave its last whistle the boy stuck his tongue out to Levi.

"Fuck you! I don't need them anyway..." Levi sighs in defeat. He watched the train speed off until it was on the horizon.

"If only I could be free, like that kid..." Levi said with sorrow, then he perked up. A bright idea came to him like a flash flood. "Maybe I could be that kid."

Levi immediately packed all his necessities, leaving a space for his valuables. He didn't have his own money but he knew where he could get some.

*****

It was around 1 O'clock in the morning when Eren left his post and went straight to the pawn shop. That afternoon he had checked out of his hotel, saying that he'd catch the afternoon train. He stayed in the cemetery for a while, relaxing with the dead but also paying them with respect. Instead of going for the front, Eren went to the back where Lynna Ackerman had come out. He had seen the lock earlier that day and determined that it was an easy piece of junk. Perhaps the Ackerman's never expected to be robbed in such a small, shabby town.

Eren took out his handy lock pick when suddenly he noticed that there was no longer a lock on the door. The doorknob, judging from its position, had been turned, and the door was open. After months and months of planning, and even longer in the business of theft, Eren knew more about knobs and locks than a regular locksmith.

Eren let himself in, not fazed by the thought that one of the Ackerman households could be inside. He didn't exactly mind being bloody, but he'd rather not kill. It was much better to keep people alive so they could tell the tale of Rogue, the notorious lone outlaw.

Eren studied every piece of furniture and every corner. Judging by the slight misplacement of the vases and small scuffs of dirt on the floor, there was someone else inside the shop. And not one of the Ackermans.

A thief. A careless thief. The thief had laid the lock with the key still sticking out of it on the counter. The paper underneath the lock had scribbles saying: "FUCK YOU!!" all over. Eren found himself wanting to laugh. "Ow!"

A familiar voice came from the room behind the counter, where the safe was located. Eren bit his lip, stopping himself from laughing. He loaded his gun swiftly as he approached the room. He pushed the ajar door, letting it squeak on its hinges.

The thief was on his knees, his dark gown pooled around him, currently nursing the wound he got from the pin of an expensive brooch. He froze like a statue when he heard the door squeak, followed by a heavy, dominant scent of an Alpha.

Eren pulled the bandana on his neck, covering his nose and his mouth. He aimed his pistol at the sorry thief. He could hear the rapid heartbeat coming from the Omega, and smell fear that traced all over his scent. The familiarity of the scent hit, and his smile grew wide behind his mask. "Hands up, sweetheart," Eren instructed. The Omega lifted his hands but clutched something on his right. Whatever it was, Eren was ready for it.

"Turn around, slowly, Darling." Eren didn't know if he could smile any wider. The thief was none other than Levi Ackerman. His eyes glared at him full of rage, yet Eren could see a hint of fear. "You're such a pretty thing. Especially when angry," he chuckles. Levi didn't want any of it and grit his teeth in annoyance.

"Look-" Before Levi could get out a sentence, Eren pushed the gun to his forehead, getting ready to shoot.

"You're pretty, yet careless." Eren couldn't stop smiling. There was something amusing about watching people cower in fear. As for Levi, he looked beautiful, but Eren still preferred the rage in those gunmetal eyes.

"Y-You're..." Levi eyed the gun on his forehead, noticing the mark of the Titan. Eren really wanted to laugh as he watched the Omega's whole demeanor switch as he recognized him.

"Yes, Sweetheart?" Eren teased. He expected to see Levi shiver in fear but instead, he saw the opposite: anger. This wasn't entirely surprising, however, Eren had not expected to see the Omega open the box that he was holding to display a ring.

"Marry me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 119 16
THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE :) I'M SORRY :} JUST IGNORE THEM :) I'M STUPID - ///// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A boy named Eren is a...
31.8K 981 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
97.1K 4.5K 30
In order to prevent any type of crimes towards the omegas and the harmful effects of suppressants, the government established an omega sanctuary wher...
99K 5.6K 30
Levi was the queen. He was known to be ruthless and cold towards anyone. Hange, his loyal servant, was the only person he trust, can approach him. O...